Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_left59%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_left27%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_left15%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+29
XxContradictionsxX
Fine of Fate
kialovejapan
darkwolf123
Rikana-hime
kanachanimmortal
SassyKnight
DarkRose
PSDOL
sdalove
Pinacolada
Kikotsukino
madbanker
lililovelilica
Divine Rose
sweetsolace
Bloodredhead
nina
mariangie
rosaever
Akaruisama
caela
bearcute <3
Katherine
zeroyuuki666
aya-chan
mabel
KuranPrince
jayashree
33 posters

Yuuki killing kaname

Poll

Do you think yuuki is brave enough to kill kaname

[ 34 ]
    Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_left65%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_right [65%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_left13%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_left21%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Bar_right [21%] 

Total Votes: 52
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneYuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Drops1black

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Empty Yuuki killing kaname

Post by jayashree Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:38 am

First topic message reminder :

My question is do you think yuuki is brave enough to kill?

I think she can not kill kaname because I know if I was in her shoes I could be able to kill a man I know that I love and care about no matter what wrongs he did to me I might try my best to change him or to make him realize what he Is doing.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Empty Re: Yuuki killing kaname

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 6:39 pm

WELL SHE WILL TOTALLY KILL HIM.AFTER CHAPTER 83 ITS MORE THAN CLEAR TO ME. Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 4155267722
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning ZoneYuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Dropsoa

Post by mariangie Sun May 27, 2012 8:27 am

If Hino did wanted to kill Kaname at chapter 84 . It will be easy enough . It's Yuuki and Zero using anti - vampire weapons against a very harmed Kaname . Who has no chance to regenerate his body for a long time. As he was hurt with two different anti - vampire weapons . A Kaname that could let Yuuki kill him on the spot if she told him that is her choice now .

Of course if Hino took this road . The story is almost over . No more than 5 chapters left . And a ton of plot holes to cover .

In a development a lot of people would hate in this scenario is : Sara will live . She could at last become Vampire Queen . Zeki ending with Sara alive . Check - mate by White Chess pieces ( and a renegate Black Queen ) .

Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Sun May 27, 2012 9:57 am

mariangie wrote:If Hino did wanted to kill Kaname at chapter 84 . It will be easy enough . It's Yuuki and Zero using anti - vampire weapons against a very harmed Kaname . Who has no chance to regenerate his body for a long time. As he was hurt with two different anti - vampire weapons . A Kaname that could let Yuuki kill him on the spot if she told him that is her choice now .

Of course if Hino took this road . The story is almost over . No more than 5 chapters left . And a ton of plot holes to cover .

In a development a lot of people would hate in this scenario is : Sara will live . She could at last become Vampire Queen . Zeki ending with Sara alive . Check - mate by White Chess pieces ( and a renegate Black Queen ) .

Yeah, if it ends like that, sure that many people will hate but except some annoy Zekis. They only wish Yuuki or Zero killed Kaname and then Zeki ending, they don't care what Sara does or did. To them, Kaname is the most dangerous villain that need to be killed. In chapter 81, some of them even cheer for Zero when he drank Sara's dirty blood Shocked
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Mon May 28, 2012 7:51 am

i am a zeki fan and i dont think that way. Hell even though I want them to be together, I would love for Sara to die than anyone els, and I hated the fact that Zero drank her blood! just defending myself and any Zeki fan that feels the same Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Mon May 28, 2012 7:53 am

jayashree wrote:My question is do you think yuuki is brave enough to kill?

I think she can not kill kaname because I know if I was in her shoes I could be able to kill a man I know that I love and care about no matter what wrongs he did to me I might try my best to change him or to make him realize what he Is doing.

isnt that what she already tried though? and if she did she failed miserably, thats why she teamed up with Zero to (try) and kill him, no?
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon May 28, 2012 11:26 am

darkwolf123 wrote:
    jayashree wrote:My question is do you think yuuki is brave enough to kill?

isnt that what she already tried though? and if she did she failed miserably, thats why she teamed up with Zero to (try) and kill him, no?

At first welcome Smile

Please read the rules at first. Double posting is not allowed in this forum. You can easily edit your previous post so please take advantage of that option

To the topic:

I think it will be difficult for Yuuki to kill! I have some reasons for that:
    1) Yuuki´s personality: she always wanted to be brave and strong, she went to the purebloods and showed them the option to kill them when they want to die. These are big words killing someone can be harder than talking about that

2) Her feelings (please scream Zeki´s rofl ): No one can stop their feelings in 2 minutes, especially when someone always shows his affection unintentionally (Kaname): How can she kill someone she used to love and for whom she still has feelings? She wants to know reasons for his actions.

3)Kaname´s strengh: we shouldn´t underestimate this point...I don´t think that Kaname wants to fight with them like Zero and Yuuki want that...he doesn´t want to hurt Yuuki and will try to evade the fight (and we know how good he is in that point (we just saw it in chapter 83)
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneYuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed May 30, 2012 12:36 pm

i think she will end up killing kaname.here i think hino gives us hint.Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Vampire.Knight.Wallpaper.480973
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 30, 2012 3:40 pm

lucykaede wrote:i think she will end up killing kaname.here i think hino gives us hint.Yuuki killing kaname - Page 3 Vampire.Knight.Wallpaper.480973

I think that this image is surely an hidden message from Hino-sama but it's referring to the last chapter:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c083/11.html

IMO Yuki will not kill Kaname.....But we all know what they said each others one time ago....

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c052/11.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c052/12.html

Obviously, Yuki, the Kaname's fiancee, didn't want accept a thing like that, she thought that he was kidding her...:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c052/13.html

But Kaname explained to her:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c052/14.html

Plus Yuki told to Kaname this:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c051/31.html

And here the Kaname's reply:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c052/5.html

And also this rational reply of Kaname about Yuki's choiche:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c052/6.html

You know the women: the woman is mobile!! XD
    Here's the proof:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c052/9.html

Sometimes Yuki says one thing, the other second do the same opposite...
    I don't know if she will do this to Kaname...
    Surely she will remeber this dialogue...but I hope that she could find another better solution!!

I still have several doubts about the fact that Yuki will kill Kaname...-.-
    ..she still love him, but she has to stop him on the same way..!!
    Kaname scores that if he have to die, this dead would be by Yuki's hand...!!
    It's so sad, I don't wanna see something like that..
    I wanna see all the 3 main characters still alive in the end!!!
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Wed May 30, 2012 5:32 pm

I don't think Yuuki will kill Kaname. She has said multiple times that she only wants to stop him and what she said in chapter 83 was "If I think about what to do after catching you I won't be able to catch you" Kinda confirms it.
    As for him betraying her remember long back when Aidou 'ran away' from the Moon Dorm? Yuuki said that even if Kaname betrayed her she would still believe in him.
    I wonder she remembers that...
    XxContradictionsxX
    XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say

Post by XxContradictionsxX Thu May 31, 2012 2:02 am

Yuuki won't kill him. this is my theory..
    She states "Sorry Zero, i won't make blunders anymore" and then says "Now, the both of us have the same objective"
    What has been Zero's objective through out the main series? to murder all the purebloods, but Kaname is the one he hated the most; so killing Kaname is his objective.
    Yuuki means to kill him, but knows very well she can't do it.
    Maybe she will somehow injure him, or distract him, and Zero kills him in the end. Kaname is still dead, and technically she didnt kill him. she was just a cohort Haha. confused
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Thu May 31, 2012 2:19 am

Maybe... The story right now feels to vague to make a proper desision right now. I think that Kaname will be able to escape the HA and Yuki+Hunters will interrogate Ruka and Kain and learn more about Kaname's plans. That might be the reason he left them there in the first place. Who (other than Hino) knows exactly how that man thinks?
    As for the same objective I would think it's currently to stop Kaname first. They know what he is capable of and can't decide whatecer to kill or catch before they have at least driven him into a corner...
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 31, 2012 10:56 am

XxContradictionsxX wrote:Yuuki won't kill him. this is my theory..
    She states "Sorry Zero, i won't make blunders anymore" and then says "Now, the both of us have the same objective"
    What has been Zero's objective through out the main series? to murder all the purebloods, but Kaname is the one he hated the most; so killing Kaname is his objective.
    Yuuki means to kill him, but knows very well she can't do it.
    Maybe she will somehow injure him, or distract him, and Zero kills him in the end. Kaname is still dead, and technically she didnt kill him. she was just a cohort Haha. confused
    Sorry but I think that the same goal is to stop Kaname!
    Yes Zero want to kill all the purebloods especially Kaname, but Yuki I think is on a different wave...
    Now the same goal is to stop Kaname and prevent Sara's dead. That's all for the moment.
    Maybe in another chapther we'll see another time Zero fight against Kaname... Who knows..
    I have only a doubt on Yuki: do you remember the part in which Yuki proclamed herself the "pureblood killer who want take end to their never ending life"?! (sorry for the hard expression ^^`) when she went to Isaya Shouto...after the vampire ball omicides of the hunter and Ouri...
    In that situation I think Yuki would prevent the dead of innocent person to the suicide of a pureblood.
    I don't know if Yuki had included in also Kaname!?!! :/
    Yuki is decisive when she make a promise.
    And still now she is the pureblood killer who want die...
    I hope to never read the Kaname's words that will ask to Yuki to kill him...
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Thu May 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Frankly, although this question is very quoted by manga, I don´t believe Yuki´ll kill Kaname or Zero. Perhaps, Zero, in the case of him being turned on level-e class. In this case, there isn´t another option.

But, She always says: I´ll stop you - to Zero and Kaname. So, I really think she doesn´t want to kill them.

If Kaname´ll die, It´ll happen like Juri died , I guess. He´ll kill himself to turn Yuki onto human again.
    YukixKaname
    YukixKaname
    Human

Post by YukixKaname Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:37 am

Li.llium wrote:
    Frankly, although this question is very quoted by manga, I don´t believe Yuki´ll kill Kaname or Zero. Perhaps, Zero, in the case of him being turned on level-e class. In this case, there isn´t another option.

But, She always says: I´ll stop you - to Zero and Kaname. So, I really think she doesn´t want to kill them.

If Kaname´ll die, It´ll happen like Juri died , I guess. He´ll kill himself to turn Yuki onto human again.

I don't think Kaname will kill himself to turn Yuki into a human again. She is rly well known in the vampire society and it will make her more vulnerable to vampires who want her tasty pureblood. If he planned on turning her human Yuki he wouldn't have reawakened the vampire Yuki.
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:41 am

Kaname is making the world safe for Yuki. PB will no longer exist in the world.A considerable danger will not exist for her. Yuki, while PB is negligible, even now, for the force / power. Razz

She will only beat a PB because she is the heroine. She has Artemis. She was always able to handle artemis even as a human. Also, if Kaname wants to do it, well ... Kaien, Aido, Zero, Akatsuki, Ruka ... everyone is on her side. And, honestly, Yuki was never able to protect herself. Pb or not.X3

This is not a hindrance to me. But I cited the example because I think it´s more likely Kaname to kill himself with this goal in mind than Yuki kill him. Crying or Very sad
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:29 am

yuuki will kill kaname,that is the truth.i don't know about couples but yuuki is going to kill kaname for his sins.i am saying this because i am getting strong vibes of it happening.kaname wants to die and for this he will create as much hate as which makes yuuki miserable.she won't have any other option but to kill him.this happened in elfen lied,the girl who killed the parents whom she loved but still that guy wasn't able to kill her though he did when she begged to death.kaname will do the same,he won't leave a choice for yuui except killing him.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:48 pm

lucykaede wrote:yuuki will kill kaname,that is the truth.i don't know about couples but yuuki is going to kill kaname for his sins.i am saying this because i am getting strong vibes of it happening.kaname wants to die and for this he will create as much hate as which makes yuuki miserable.she won't have any other option but to kill him.this happened in elfen lied,the girl who killed the parents whom she loved but still that guy wasn't able to kill her though he did when she begged to death.kaname will do the same,he won't leave a choice for yuui except killing him.

well Kaname will try to give her no other choice but don´t fail to reckon with Yuuki: As you already said Yuuki makes things that are sometimes "stupid", this could happen here too...Kaname could fail at foresee her reaction although he is quite intelligent...I think it is difficult to plan everything...I don´t think that Hino will make his plan happening. making it work would send this message: make a plan and it work, no one can really interfere if you´re intelligent...i think it´s better to show that there is not such a way! Working together or talking with others is better! (but it´s only my opinion...I would make his plan a failure. I would show kaname that he has to trust others (that they can protect themselves)...she should show him that he isn´t alone!)
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:14 am

Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:yuuki will kill kaname,that is the truth.i don't know about couples but yuuki is going to kill kaname for his sins.i am saying this because i am getting strong vibes of it happening.kaname wants to die and for this he will create as much hate as which makes yuuki miserable.she won't have any other option but to kill him.this happened in elfen lied,the girl who killed the parents whom she loved but still that guy wasn't able to kill her though he did when she begged to death.kaname will do the same,he won't leave a choice for yuui except killing him.

well Kaname will try to give her no other choice but don´t fail to reckon with Yuuki: As you already said Yuuki makes things that are sometimes "stupid", this could happen here too...Kaname could fail at foresee her reaction although he is quite intelligent...I think it is difficult to plan everything...I don´t think that Hino will make his plan happening. making it work would send this message: make a plan and it work, no one can really interfere if you´re intelligent...i think it´s better to show that there is not such a way! Working together or talking with others is better! (but it´s only my opinion...I would make his plan a failure. I would show kaname that he has to trust others (that they can protect themselves)...she should show him that he isn´t alone!)
    Kaname isn't alone at all!
    Yuuki said to him(read me a book some more,stay with me clinging together!)
    but he decided to FIRST complete his previous plan!(his old self planned)he wants to complete his promisse to his loved one!
    Now the Debate begins Again!
    YuMe or ZeKi?
    I prefer Yume but we all are at a stake with what the mangaka would do with the fans and the chapter83 sittuation?
    what i would do if i were her?I would make an trivial end...Yuuki stays Zero's friend but get Married with Kaname(KYA THAT'S MY DREAM!) cheers Final of the manga...get it?everyone gets happy! Smile Very Happy
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:31 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Kaname isn't alone at all!
    Yuuki said to him(read me a book some more,stay with me clinging together!)
    but he decided to FIRST complete his previous plan!(his old self planned)he wants to complete his promisse to his loved one!
    Now the Debate begins Again!
    YuMe or ZeKi?
    I prefer Yume but we all are at a stake with what the mangaka would do with the fans and the chapter83 sittuation?
    what i would do if i were her?I would make an trivial end...Yuuki stays Zero's friend but get Married with Kaname(KYA THAT'S MY DREAM!) cheers Final of the manga...get it?everyone gets happy! Smile Very Happy

Mhh a lot of Yume-fans were happy (some Yume-fans wouldn´t want Zero around) but the Zeki-fans wouldn´t enjoy this kind of ending...
    with every possible ending Hino loses some fans rofl rofl rofl poor woman^^
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm

i hope hino don't consider that a zeki ending will bring her more fans and money than yume ending.who knows what is in her mind. pale
    i hope hino is not that type of cheap mangaka.doing that will be horrible.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm

lucykaede wrote:i hope hino don't consider that a zeki ending will bring her more fans and money than yume ending.who knows what is in her mind. pale
    i hope hino is not that type of cheap mangaka.doing that will be horrible.

I think she choses the end she wanted to have since the beginning...I would be disappointed is she choses the ending the most people would like...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:02 pm

so far all Yuuki;s actions have the meaning of protection....last tough case we saw Sara...so if she was ever dragged that far in order to kill Kaname it would be in order to protect something else with greater importance....

m...now that i think about it perhaps this could be the reason why Kaname is indeed presenting himself as a menace...

this is a very thin line. I do not believe though that Yuuki would follow through without digging further his motives...final answer NO it's not just a matter or inner strength _ its also a matter of logic...to kill him in order to protect who and what? right now there is not enough weight on the other side in order for her to take such decision or at least that's how i see it.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:41 am

all i know is that for killing rido yuuki has to kill kaname and i think this will be the main reason for yuuki to kill kaname.kaname won't die till the very last chapter,i am sure of that, i am curious to know how zero and yuuki are going to make a life when they both can't live for the same length?? scratch maybe kaname doing something which makes zero living for eternity.ah... affraid
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 am

lucykaede wrote:all i know is that for killing rido yuuki has to kill kaname and i think this will be the main reason for yuuki to kill kaname.kaname won't die till the very last chapter,i am sure of that, i am curious to know how zero and yuuki are going to make a life when they both can't live for the same length?? scratch maybe kaname doing something which makes zero living for eternity.ah... affraid

It's true that the story so far has insinuated the only way to break the bond between Rido and Kaname is to kill both at the same time . This could be a easy one of the main reasons Kaname is trying to get himself killed by Yuuki after his present plans fulfilled .

But the catch here I think is : there is another way to break their bond without requiring killing Kaname . And Yuuki being the most important piece for this to happen . I think this is related to the story suggesting Yuuki has the power to break spells that were done by other people . If one of Yuuki's power is that . For her to break the bond between Kaname and Rido is possible . Allowing the killing of only Rido afterwards .

I don't think the part where Yuuki has to decide if she has to kill Kaname or not isn't going to happen at the last 1 or 2 chapters . I see this will be the climax of the whole second arc . Or even the climax of the full story . So whenever it happens . There will happen some more events that will be the resolution of the remaining main issues and conflicts of the story . Because if Kaname lives or dies will determine the couple's ending ( Zeki , Yume or whatever other outcome ) at the final plot .

The part about Zero getting inmortality or almost eternal lifetime I really doubt that .
    More if he has to remain vampire . The thing he hates being more . Actually this is one of the issues I saw since a long time ago that make a Zeki ending more difficult. In the present status quo , Zero will age and die in X - quantity of years . With Yuuki not aging and living in theory for an eternity . Okay in the first few years . But Yuuki looking twenty - something and Zero looking 70 or 80 years old in the future . It's not the most exactly romantic futuristic situation .

I did had thought a lot about how Zero and Yuuki could be together . Considering the life span issue . Even now , I have not many ideas . I had not gotten so far any idea that there is a way for a vampire who drank from a lot of purebloods prolonging his / her life span to at least similar to a pureblood . More , what I had gotten so far is the probability of Zero falling into a Level E is there . Meaning no inmortality . Another thing is Zero won't like the idea of becoming an inmortal vampire . Even if this means he now can live with Yuuki forever .

In reality , for me the easiest way to equalize Zero's and Yuuki's life spans is if they both returned to be humans . Of course this means there have to be 2 persons who had to sacrifice for this to happen : Kaname and some other pureblood or a similar powerful person ( Kaein Crosss ????) Even so , I don't imagine this situation to be easily pulled without a lot of explanation . With a very important condition : they had to return to humans without losing any past memories .

XxContradictionsxX
    XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say

Post by XxContradictionsxX Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Kaname isnt exactly innocent... what would Yuuki mean by simply stopping him? What i've known Kaname really cannot be stopped unless hes dead-Even if Yuuki did "stop" him like Kaname said what will she do with him? Put him in the hunter prison? he can brake out of that. Give him a slap or two like she said? Kaname isnt one to be pushed around especially by a baby of a vampire(aido told her) like Yuuki? He means to push her away, why would he let her stop him until his plan is finished? That's what confuses me... it seems to me when and if Kaname gets captured he wont be getting the proper punishment for killing off all of the vampires from the senate and the purebloods. Even if they were evil or whatever, killing is wrong-
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:59 pm

XxContradictionsxX wrote:Kaname isnt exactly innocent... what would Yuuki mean by simply stopping him? What i've known Kaname really cannot be stopped unless hes dead-Even if Yuuki did "stop" him like Kaname said what will she do with him? Put him in the hunter prison? he can brake out of that. Give him a slap or two like she said? Kaname isnt one to be pushed around especially by a baby of a vampire(aido told her) like Yuuki? He means to push her away, why would he let her stop him until his plan is finished? That's what confuses me... it seems to me when and if Kaname gets captured he wont be getting the proper punishment for killing off all of the vampires from the senate and the purebloods. Even if they were evil or whatever, killing is wrong-
    I think that all we are confused about Kaname's mysterious and hidden plans...I really don't know where Hino-sama will want to shield....:/
    But IMO Yuki is going to stop Kaname with Zero's help and support in order to know a little more about his plan!
    You know that in the last chapter she says directly to Kaname why he is going to do all that mess for "her wish"?!?!?!?
    It doesn't make sense...!!!!
    Why not fullfill in the past?!
    Yeah after Yuki's birth it seems that Kaname-oniisama
    Sorry I'm just joking!xD
    I was saying Kaname-SAMA (^^) after Yuki's birth seems that he had a better reasons to go ahead, to protect someone important for him, after a long time...
    It's so sweet his wish to make a better world without fair ONLY FOR YUKI!
    But...we know...it's hard to do something like that...Especially now that he's all alone (except for Seiren... About Seiren..I hope that Hino will deepen her characters....come on we doesn't even know her surname and her past!!!! >.< I can't stand it anymore)...
    Well we have to wait a little...(2 months...-.-...but June is just started...so xD...!)
    off topic It's so sweet your avatar Contraddictions!!! *.*!!!! sLo_Iloveyou I love it! off topic sEm_oops

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:23 am