Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 Bar_left59%full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 Bar_left27%full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 Bar_left15%full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+13
SweetHoney
keira
Divine Rose
Meleas
libra
VampireCythia
Anneliezz
nina
Bloodredhead
juliet
aya-chan
sweetsolace
blackfox
17 posters

full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :)

blackfox
    Human

Warning Zonefull raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 Dropsoa

full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 Empty full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :)

Post by blackfox Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1253925816

rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 Empty Re: full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :)

Post by rosaever Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Thank you so much for the full raws.full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 M032

Now I'm going to read summary-maybe some things will be clearier.
    Animegirl154
    Human

full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :) - Page 2 Empty Re: full raws of vampire knight hapter 76 :)

Post by Animegirl154 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:12 am

Thank you!!!!! Man i wait for weeks for the raws to come out, then i impatiently wait for the scanlation to come out. Then when it does come out, i want the raws for the next one Sad a never ending cycle! Anyway next cahpter loooks really interesting! i really want to figure out whats going with those blood tablets! And whats going to become of Yuki and Zero. I'm curious to see what will happen it Yuki sees Kaname again
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 am

Full summary from Kat here :

http://tatsukida.pitas.com/

Vampire Knight [Chapter 76]
    Saturday, October 22, 2011

Senri asks smiling Takuma if he is going to give that blister pack of pills to him. Takuma says yes, and he also drank it already. He comments that the taste is quite good and didn’t Senri complain before that the pills didn’t taste good. Senri says ya, and if Takuma is going to give it to him. Just when he is about to get it, Takuma holds up the blister pack. Senri angrily asks what’s up with him. He notices that Takuma is trembling. Takuma tells Senri that it is dangerous. While stopping himself from giving it to Senri, Takuma leaves and says that it is dangerous so don’t get close to him. Senri laments that Takuma is acting weird since yesterday since Takuma would want to give him the pills then later on, he would say no. Senri mentions this to Rima and he thinks that Sara is controlling half of Takuma’s consciousness. Rima asks if Takuma didn’t tell him about wanting to help someone in spying, that is why he is staying with Sara. Senri says, ah [/ya]. Rima takes out a blister pack and asks Senri if that is the pills he is talking about. She tells him that she got it from her roommate. Senri says that it is the same one. To her surprise, Senri pops the pills into his mouth. He comments that the taste is indeed good but what is that taste. Rima laments over how Senri tends to be negligent over himself just because he is a vampire. He thanks her for the concern. Kaito returns to the association. Yagari asks him about those two [Y&Z] Kaito says, who knows, what now but it’s really fickle, if those two’s relationship is good, then their feelings can be taken advantage of. Yagari says that this is in case, something happens, and Yuuki can become an insurance since she listens [to them]. Scarred hunter says that it will be good if Yuuki can pull into their side since she is a pureblood who can use a hunter weapon without hindrance..though they don’t know why. Their conversation is interrupted when the door opens. It is Kaien carrying unconscious Toma on his shoulder. While everyone is looking at him, Kaien sheepishly says that he is back though he brought back a pureblood souvenir. Yagari just looks serious at him. In the school, Yuuki is thinking of Zero who told her that she is called by the association head. Maria passes by to Yuuki to comment that Zero’s complexion doesn’t look good from before, and even more, now. She says that it will be nice if she can help [Zero]. Yuuki just looks at Maria. Then, Sara comes in the classroom. Yuuki notices that most of the other vampires are bowing to her and calling her ‘Sara-sama’. Sara asks her what’s with Yuuki’s expression of ‘something strange is going on’. Rima worriedly looks at Senri.

Later on, probably after school, Hanabusa puts the bottle of pills on the floor together with a blister pack of the pills. He tells Yuuki, Senri and Rima that Kain told him to investigate it, and it seems that the ones in the blister pack and in the bottle are the same pills. Yuuki tells them that Takuma told her about the new pills and she thinks that he is referring to these ones, which Sara asked to change. Yuuki tells Hanabusa to tell him the results of his investigation over the pills. And, base on the results, they would need a report, even if the unwillingly, with the association.. Back at the association, Yagari is reprimanding Kaien as to what he is doing to bring back that pureblood. Kaien says that he cannot just wait and let him die, and this is the safest place for him to escape from Kaname. Kaien says that Kaname also mentioned about Sara so whether it is true or not, he wants to tell Sara to protect herself. Yagari calls him an idiot and punches him. Kaien asks what it is. Yagari says that he cannot endure it anymore and is he sincere with what he is saying. Grabbing Kaien’s collar, Yagari tells him that it is okay for him to just leave it without a care and let those vampires kill each other. Kaien asks if he is holding a grudge regarding the past incident. Yagari says that isn’t the problem here, for if pureblood has that ‘intention’, does he know what they are capable of. They can become a tyrant of not only vampires but also all of humans. Some people are walking around together and Sara is watching out from a window. Then, Yuuki gets the results from Hanabusa, then she drops the envelope that has the pills. Zero passes by the building outside and finds Senri taking out a pill from the blister pack. Since Zero is staring at him, Senri asks Zero what it is. Zero just asks about the dorm head. Senri says who knows for he didn’t see her during break time. Zero looks up and notices the other vampires holding the blister pack of pills. Outside the building, Zero tells Yuuki that she is called by the association head so why isn’t she paying attention. Yuuki says that she has important things to attend to. Zero says that he is going to pass a message from Kaname that was left to the association head. ‘Ouri and Hanadagi had fallen into my hand, and the next one is Sara.’ Yuuki mutters that she had enough of keeping up[?] with that person’s willfulness. Scowling, she asks if that is what Kaname want her to think. Yuuki thanks Zero for passing the word to her. At least [she] knowing about her situation and Kaname has still not forgotten [and] perhaps, she is his chess piece. So, from today on, if she’s a chess piece, then she’ll be one..doing whatever she wishes to do from that place he has set up for her. And, in Kaname’s hand, she’ll go one step, two steps or three steps wherever, and afterwards, she will be able to see him again. Just when Yuuki is walking away, Zero grabs her arm. =P This made Yuuki look at him in surprise [or in pain/about to cry] before forcing a smile and asking him, what it is. Zero lets her go.

Kaname remembers Yuuki telling him about her desire to start all over again. Dream: Rido is holding Yuuki while covering her eyes. He tells Kaname that in the end, she is a flower that bloomed only for him but one day, it will be engulfed and wither away. He asks if it is okay for him to do this. Rido kills dream Yuuki. Kaname says that Rido really barely gathered up the filthy pieces of his [Kaname] existence. Kaname tells Rido that he knows, so do not ask the same question again for Rido is him [Kaname]. Rido seems to smile and disappears. Kaname holds the dress then bends down to lick [/kiss] dream Yuuki’s blood on the floor. End Dream. Lying on the sofa, Kaname is awakened by Seiren who tells him that she woke him up because it seems that he is having a bad dream. She tells him that there are still a lot of things, that should be done, are waiting for him afterwards. At school, Yuuki informs Sara about the research that Hanabusa did regarding the new blood pills, and something that shouldn’t be added, is in it..some cultivated pureblood type of blood. Sara says ya, and it increased the children who like it [pills]. Then, it seems that there is a noise inside a cabinet, made by a woman inside. Yuuki asks whose it is since it isn’t hers. To Yuuki’ susprise, Sara admits that it is hers. Yuuki reminds Sara how dangerous the blood that flows in their body. To her surprise again, Takuma stands in front of Yuuki to shield Sara and not let Yuuki get near her. Sara tells her that born with this blood that gives power, don’t she think that there is no difference with not using it to one’s advantage and just allowing it to dry up. She asks Yuuki can’t she use it for her own, since she is not letting others take advantage of using it. Clutching the blister pack, Yuuki says that is right, she cannot allow that. Pureblood does according to one’s own wish, and forcing the others to act towards an undesired outcome, she will stop her [Sara]. Then, there is a scene of Hanadagi’s servant who seems to be drugged [<- I think she is the one in the cabinet] What Yuuki said made Sara laugh. Sara asks if Yuuki is talking about Kaname. She also asks Yuuki what she will do if she knew everything.

I’m hesitating but I cannot help but think that some of the characters are really dumb..okay, naive. ^^; Kaien helps out Toma who might retaliate against Kaname by harming/killing Yuuki. Bringing him to the association is a wise choice but of course, they have ties with Yuuki and vice-versa. Also, it really makes me sweatdrop that Kaien even wants to warn Sara of Kaname’s threat which Sara probably already knew anyway. Isn’t this the reason why she is currently in the school and ‘under their protection’? Wow..Yuuki even confronted Sara about the pills. I guess she wants diplomacy and ‘benefit of the doubt’ because it wasn’t apparent to her that Sara is doing this with malice especially since Sara acted like there is nothing wrong when everyone are bowing and calling her ‘Sara-sama’. Why does Yuuki have to also implicate Hanabusa with her expose as the one who investigate the pills. He might become a target for Sara. ^^; Senri obviously know that those pills are no good so why did he eat them anyway? He wants to be a guinea pig? To become like Takuma? ^^; Rima also know that those pills are bad news..why didn’t she warn Senri not to drink those again? Is Takuma really just spying for Kaname like what Rima thinks? Now, he is in a pinch for Sara made him into her underling. I wonder if this is Sara’s intention or it is just a coincidence because sooner or later, Takuma and Senri might become Kaname’s enemies and he might be really hesitant to kill them. Rima might also go against Kaname for Seiran’s sake. Hm..is this some sort of pattern from the previous arc wherein Takuma and Senri are used by the villain? Iirc, it was Rido before. They never learn or the author is repeating previous storylines. ^^; Or, maybe it just shows that ‘bad purebloods’ just never quit that Kaname decides to just get rid off all of them. =P I find it ironic that even as Yuuki thinks of herself as some chess piece being ‘moved around’ by Kaname, the association also thinks of her in a similar way. Zero seems to be demoted from bodyguard to an errand boy/messenger. ^^;; Their relationship is really such an on and off thing. She makes a move, he is cold. He makes a move, and she is cold. See, as I’ve mentioned before, if she is with one of these two guys, she thinks/mentions of the other guy. =P I do wonder if Yuuki is acting this way because of what Maria said. Could it be like she is giving Zero to Maria because she pities her or something along that line? As for that Kaname-Rido dream, it somewhat confuses me if I should take it on face value or not because, it is a dream. I don’t quite understand what they are actually talking about. ^^; Maybe it is related to something Sara hinted about Yuuki not knowing ‘everything’. Since Kaname is supposedly Rido, it seems that something more happened between these two that is why Rido cannot be killed and Rido is always ‘near’ or ‘within’ if he exists even in dream to taunt Kaname. Is it just ‘I am you’ an analogy or for real? And, is it really Rido..maybe that is just a manifestation of Kaname’s dark side, like that ‘vampire girl’ within Yuuki? With that murder of Yuuki in the dream, I wonder if Rido did that multiple times in front of Kaname that he still looks quite calm there..unless, he is pretending. And, lastly, I don’t like that scene of Kaname kiss/lick-whatever of dream Yuuki’s blood. =P Scans by 玖玖爱枢汉化.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:40 am

mariangie wrote:Full summary from Kat here :

http://tatsukida.pitas.com/

Vampire Knight [Chapter 76]
    Saturday, October 22, 2011

Senri asks smiling Takuma if he is going to give that blister pack of pills to him. Takuma says yes, and he also drank it already. He comments that the taste is quite good and didn’t Senri complain before that the pills didn’t taste good. Senri says ya, and if Takuma is going to give it to him. Just when he is about to get it, Takuma holds up the blister pack. Senri angrily asks what’s up with him. He notices that Takuma is trembling. Takuma tells Senri that it is dangerous. While stopping himself from giving it to Senri, Takuma leaves and says that it is dangerous so don’t get close to him. Senri laments that Takuma is acting weird since yesterday since Takuma would want to give him the pills then later on, he would say no. Senri mentions this to Rima and he thinks that Sara is controlling half of Takuma’s consciousness. Rima asks if Takuma didn’t tell him about wanting to help someone in spying, that is why he is staying with Sara. Senri says, ah [/ya]. Rima takes out a blister pack and asks Senri if that is the pills he is talking about. She tells him that she got it from her roommate. Senri says that it is the same one. To her surprise, Senri pops the pills into his mouth. He comments that the taste is indeed good but what is that taste. Rima laments over how Senri tends to be negligent over himself just because he is a vampire. He thanks her for the concern. Kaito returns to the association. Yagari asks him about those two [Y&Z] Kaito says, who knows, what now but it’s really fickle, if those two’s relationship is good, then their feelings can be taken advantage of. Yagari says that this is in case, something happens, and Yuuki can become an insurance since she listens [to them]. Scarred hunter says that it will be good if Yuuki can pull into their side since she is a pureblood who can use a hunter weapon without hindrance..though they don’t know why. Their conversation is interrupted when the door opens. It is Kaien carrying unconscious Toma on his shoulder. While everyone is looking at him, Kaien sheepishly says that he is back though he brought back a pureblood souvenir. Yagari just looks serious at him. In the school, Yuuki is thinking of Zero who told her that she is called by the association head. Maria passes by to Yuuki to comment that Zero’s complexion doesn’t look good from before, and even more, now. She says that it will be nice if she can help [Zero]. Yuuki just looks at Maria. Then, Sara comes in the classroom. Yuuki notices that most of the other vampires are bowing to her and calling her ‘Sara-sama’. Sara asks her what’s with Yuuki’s expression of ‘something strange is going on’. Rima worriedly looks at Senri.

Later on, probably after school, Hanabusa puts the bottle of pills on the floor together with a blister pack of the pills. He tells Yuuki, Senri and Rima that Kain told him to investigate it, and it seems that the ones in the blister pack and in the bottle are the same pills. Yuuki tells them that Takuma told her about the new pills and she thinks that he is referring to these ones, which Sara asked to change. Yuuki tells Hanabusa to tell him the results of his investigation over the pills. And, base on the results, they would need a report, even if the unwillingly, with the association.. Back at the association, Yagari is reprimanding Kaien as to what he is doing to bring back that pureblood. Kaien says that he cannot just wait and let him die, and this is the safest place for him to escape from Kaname. Kaien says that Kaname also mentioned about Sara so whether it is true or not, he wants to tell Sara to protect herself. Yagari calls him an idiot and punches him. Kaien asks what it is. Yagari says that he cannot endure it anymore and is he sincere with what he is saying. Grabbing Kaien’s collar, Yagari tells him that it is okay for him to just leave it without a care and let those vampires kill each other. Kaien asks if he is holding a grudge regarding the past incident. Yagari says that isn’t the problem here, for if pureblood has that ‘intention’, does he know what they are capable of. They can become a tyrant of not only vampires but also all of humans. Some people are walking around together and Sara is watching out from a window. Then, Yuuki gets the results from Hanabusa, then she drops the envelope that has the pills. Zero passes by the building outside and finds Senri taking out a pill from the blister pack. Since Zero is staring at him, Senri asks Zero what it is. Zero just asks about the dorm head. Senri says who knows for he didn’t see her during break time. Zero looks up and notices the other vampires holding the blister pack of pills. Outside the building, Zero tells Yuuki that she is called by the association head so why isn’t she paying attention. Yuuki says that she has important things to attend to. Zero says that he is going to pass a message from Kaname that was left to the association head. ‘Ouri and Hanadagi had fallen into my hand, and the next one is Sara.’ Yuuki mutters that she had enough of keeping up[?] with that person’s willfulness. Scowling, she asks if that is what Kaname want her to think. Yuuki thanks Zero for passing the word to her. At least [she] knowing about her situation and Kaname has still not forgotten [and] perhaps, she is his chess piece. So, from today on, if she’s a chess piece, then she’ll be one..doing whatever she wishes to do from that place he has set up for her. And, in Kaname’s hand, she’ll go one step, two steps or three steps wherever, and afterwards, she will be able to see him again. Just when Yuuki is walking away, Zero grabs her arm. =P This made Yuuki look at him in surprise [or in pain/about to cry] before forcing a smile and asking him, what it is. Zero lets her go.

Kaname remembers Yuuki telling him about her desire to start all over again. Dream: Rido is holding Yuuki while covering her eyes. He tells Kaname that in the end, she is a flower that bloomed only for him but one day, it will be engulfed and wither away. He asks if it is okay for him to do this. Rido kills dream Yuuki. Kaname says that Rido really barely gathered up the filthy pieces of his [Kaname] existence. Kaname tells Rido that he knows, so do not ask the same question again for Rido is him [Kaname]. Rido seems to smile and disappears. Kaname holds the dress then bends down to lick [/kiss] dream Yuuki’s blood on the floor. End Dream. Lying on the sofa, Kaname is awakened by Seiren who tells him that she woke him up because it seems that he is having a bad dream. She tells him that there are still a lot of things, that should be done, are waiting for him afterwards. At school, Yuuki informs Sara about the research that Hanabusa did regarding the new blood pills, and something that shouldn’t be added, is in it..some cultivated pureblood type of blood. Sara says ya, and it increased the children who like it [pills]. Then, it seems that there is a noise inside a cabinet, made by a woman inside. Yuuki asks whose it is since it isn’t hers. To Yuuki’ susprise, Sara admits that it is hers. Yuuki reminds Sara how dangerous the blood that flows in their body. To her surprise again, Takuma stands in front of Yuuki to shield Sara and not let Yuuki get near her. Sara tells her that born with this blood that gives power, don’t she think that there is no difference with not using it to one’s advantage and just allowing it to dry up. She asks Yuuki can’t she use it for her own, since she is not letting others take advantage of using it. Clutching the blister pack, Yuuki says that is right, she cannot allow that. Pureblood does according to one’s own wish, and forcing the others to act towards an undesired outcome, she will stop her [Sara]. Then, there is a scene of Hanadagi’s servant who seems to be drugged [<- I think she is the one in the cabinet] What Yuuki said made Sara laugh. Sara asks if Yuuki is talking about Kaname. She also asks Yuuki what she will do if she knew everything.

I’m hesitating but I cannot help but think that some of the characters are really dumb..okay, naive. ^^; Kaien helps out Toma who might retaliate against Kaname by harming/killing Yuuki. Bringing him to the association is a wise choice but of course, they have ties with Yuuki and vice-versa. Also, it really makes me sweatdrop that Kaien even wants to warn Sara of Kaname’s threat which Sara probably already knew anyway. Isn’t this the reason why she is currently in the school and ‘under their protection’? Wow..Yuuki even confronted Sara about the pills. I guess she wants diplomacy and ‘benefit of the doubt’ because it wasn’t apparent to her that Sara is doing this with malice especially since Sara acted like there is nothing wrong when everyone are bowing and calling her ‘Sara-sama’. Why does Yuuki have to also implicate Hanabusa with her expose as the one who investigate the pills. He might become a target for Sara. ^^; Senri obviously know that those pills are no good so why did he eat them anyway? He wants to be a guinea pig? To become like Takuma? ^^; Rima also know that those pills are bad news..why didn’t she warn Senri not to drink those again? Is Takuma really just spying for Kaname like what Rima thinks? Now, he is in a pinch for Sara made him into her underling. I wonder if this is Sara’s intention or it is just a coincidence because sooner or later, Takuma and Senri might become Kaname’s enemies and he might be really hesitant to kill them. Rima might also go against Kaname for Seiran’s sake. Hm..is this some sort of pattern from the previous arc wherein Takuma and Senri are used by the villain? Iirc, it was Rido before. They never learn or the author is repeating previous storylines. ^^; Or, maybe it just shows that ‘bad purebloods’ just never quit that Kaname decides to just get rid off all of them. =P I find it ironic that even as Yuuki thinks of herself as some chess piece being ‘moved around’ by Kaname, the association also thinks of her in a similar way. Zero seems to be demoted from bodyguard to an errand boy/messenger. ^^;; Their relationship is really such an on and off thing. She makes a move, he is cold. He makes a move, and she is cold. See, as I’ve mentioned before, if she is with one of these two guys, she thinks/mentions of the other guy. =P I do wonder if Yuuki is acting this way because of what Maria said. Could it be like she is giving Zero to Maria because she pities her or something along that line? As for that Kaname-Rido dream, it somewhat confuses me if I should take it on face value or not because, it is a dream. I don’t quite understand what they are actually talking about. ^^; Maybe it is related to something Sara hinted about Yuuki not knowing ‘everything’. Since Kaname is supposedly Rido, it seems that something more happened between these two that is why Rido cannot be killed and Rido is always ‘near’ or ‘within’ if he exists even in dream to taunt Kaname. Is it just ‘I am you’ an analogy or for real? And, is it really Rido..maybe that is just a manifestation of Kaname’s dark side, like that ‘vampire girl’ within Yuuki? With that murder of Yuuki in the dream, I wonder if Rido did that multiple times in front of Kaname that he still looks quite calm there..unless, he is pretending. And, lastly, I don’t like that scene of Kaname kiss/lick-whatever of dream Yuuki’s blood. =P Scans by 玖玖爱枢汉化.

Τhank you Mariangie about the summary Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:13 am