Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero?

bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero?

Post by bearcute <3 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:11 am

Who do you think takes care more to Yuki, Kaname or Zero?

Yeah they both love her but its getting boring with all the 'who love her more', I wanted to make it a poll, but decided it should be an open answer for everyone

Want to hear everyone's thoughts before mine Very Happy

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Re: Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero?

Post by Divine Rose on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:25 am

I think Kaname takes more care to Yuuki. And it has no conditions, and even when she was human, I think Kaname did as well. Kaname is willing to give his life for Yuuki, and to do anything to protect her and keep her happy.

Sure, when Yuuki was human, Zero took, well protected Yuuki. Yuuki was really the one taking care of him. Razz But Kaname was still always there, and he would have done more if he could without jeopardizing her safety.

Now, after Yuuki has turned back to being a PB vampire, there is no doubt Kaname is taking more care of Yuuki. He's the one who taught her how to be a vampire (using her fangs), and is always there for her if he is able, no matter what.

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Divine Rose wrote:I think Kaname takes more care to Yuuki. And it has no conditions, and even when she was human, I think Kaname did as well. Kaname is willing to give his life for Yuuki, and to do anything to protect her and keep her happy.

Sure, when Yuuki was human, Zero took, well protected Yuuki. Yuuki was really the one taking care of him. Razz But Kaname was still always there, and he would have done more if he could without jeopardizing her safety.

Now, after Yuuki has turned back to being a PB vampire, there is no doubt Kaname is taking more care of Yuuki. He's the one who taught her how to be a vampire (using her fangs), and is always there for her if he is able, no matter what.

Absolutely right. Kaname is the person who cares the most for Yuuki during her whole life...even when she was in care of Cross he visited her often (remember that scene when Cross calles him because of an accident and it was just Yuuki who started to train to dress herself...kaname was so afraid when he heard that and came as fast as he could)

well in the academy it is obvious too that Kaname cared for her very much, here he has a good "ally" Zero, although they didn´t worked together, but the result was the same --> the highest protection for Yuuki, no one could touch her and hurt her because of them...

after she was turned by Kaname, he taught her alot and protected her...I mean for a whole year noone came near her, they didn´t even knew her name, because kaname didn´t wanted to tell her (well we know how Paparazzi are and because of that we can say that Kaname did a pretty good job with that...

and even noe, he isn´t by her side but somehow he tries to protect her too with his actions...we know his plan, he does everything for her and he wants her to be safe in the future so that she can live in pease and with no fear...well Kaname cares for her even when he isn´t around..for me that shows real care and protection

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:53 pm

My vote goes to...kaname cheers
    the moment he saw yuuki he decided to protect her and he did it no matter what her nature was: human or vampire.

during her life as a human he was often tricked by kaien, such as she was attacked, and even if he knew that exist the possibility to be a lie he still evaded from his keepers and went to see her. he wanted to be sure.

Kaname was always concern about her safety. she was looked in the house for a year because the situation outside wasn't safe for her - and he had right, look what happened when she went outside and play the reaper role? she was hurt by another pureblood.

bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by bearcute <3 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Its amazing how I agree with you all! cheers our wavelengths are the same!

I agree Kaname takes real care for Yuki and he doesn't only care for her physical self but also everything that makes her up. This is one reason I love Kaname's character, despite he is obviously busy he still there for Yuki. I hope there will com a day when Yuki will be the one to take care of Kaname, she doesnt do so much in that area, which is a shame.

Yeah he is treating her like a child but I think thats actually cute... Yuki is still immature she is not yet a full adult. Kaname is right to make sure she is protected and show his care. I dont mind someone taking care of me, I find when a lover does it, it makes it more sweeter than just romance.

Zero cares for her too, but I think it is more hidden and when he does it, like he doesnt want her to think that its real. And sometimes it comes with a rude attitude attached.

I just feel Kaname's care more, he is more proactive to her and his care is well rounded and clear.

Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Evil in love on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:34 pm

How can I say?...I love when Zero cooked for Yuuki, for me he treated Yuuki brotherly, not romantically. I like when he called Yuuki eating, taught and told her to study. He helped when she was in danger but he got treated by Yuuki perfectly as well and it was the same way. Whereas, Kaname treated her romantically, he did for Yuuki a man who loved a woman could do. He sent her a dress for a party, he danced with her, he did manicure, he told her to keep long hair and wore heel shoes for him. Importantly, they had personal talking as lovers, he could tell her "I love you more than anyone in the world"..He showed many emotions of love, jealousy, passion, sadness, fear and etc.. Embarassed ..Kaname's care is done because of love..And Yuuki treated him romantically as well.

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Evil in love wrote:How can I say?...I love when Zero cooked for Yuuki, for me he treated Yuuki brotherly, not romantically. I like when he called Yuuki eating, taught and told her to study. He helped when she was in danger but he got treated by Yuuki perfectly as well and it was the same way. Whereas, Kaname treated her romantically, he did for Yuuki a man who loved a woman could do. He sent her a dress for a party, he danced with her, he did manicure, he told her to keep long hair and wore heel shoes for him. Importantly, they had personal talking as lovers, he could tell her "I love you more than anyone in the world"..He showed many emotions of love, jealousy, passion, sadness, fear and etc.. Embarassed ..Kaname's care is done because of love..And Yuuki treated him romantically as well.

Thank you for sharing your comment, Evil in love. Every detail that you've described was evidently crystal clear and true to what Hino-san have written and illustrated. Everything that Zero have done and treated Yuuki was brotherly... a family thing; while everything that Kaname have done for Yuuki was out of love and treated her in a romantic style. I hope that one day Yuuki treats Kaname like a lover in return.

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Ehm isn't this just an other way to ask who loves her more?Taking care is a part of love.
    I'm saying equally because both men love her.
    I guess most zekis are going to say zero, and most yumes kaname, and then some equally.
    But I don't think the question will bring up anything new Very Happy, just more LT debate...
    No offense though, any question concerning vk still interests me.

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Anneliezz wrote:Ehm isn't this just an other way to ask who loves her more?Taking care is a part of love.

When someone loves someone it´s only normal that he cares for the person too

But you can care for someone even if you aren´t in love with the person...or in a diffenernt way of love, like brother and sister for example

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:21 pm

I think Kaname takes care more of Yuuki than Zero does. It not necessirly means that he loves her more.
    Kaname is overprotective about Yuuki because he is whole the world for him. She is his only future so the further life without her might has been impossible for him.
    Zero loves Yuuki but she is not his only hope. She may be a sunshine in his sad life but he is able to live alone.

SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by SassyKnight on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 am

Well I think that both care for her Smile Kaname and Zero would give up there lives for Yuki to have hers. To be honest, I actually wouldn't mind if Yuki ended up with Kaname, but then I would feel for Zero because he would be lonely Sad Perhaps he could somehow end up with Yori, but I highly doubt that they would be able to turn their friendship into romance.

Even though Kaname is very nice to Yuki, he can be a bit too over-protective at times, and he always has a hidden plan for her.

I personally think that she would end up with Zero (Dont get me wrong, I LOVE Kaname and Yuki together) But Kaname has a plan to kill all Purebloods (Because they are so dangerous to both humans and vampires) And I think he would transform Yuki back into a human...Sad I know Sad But I wonder if he would have the power to make her a human with all of her memories....Or just memories of certain things...

And I still think that the ending would have to have humans and vampires coexisting peacefully, but didn't Kaname double cross Kaien Cross? When he wanted to kill off all the Purebloods he's betrayed Kaien 0_0

I know that Zero and Yuki have a LOT to sort out before there could be any love relationship, but I think its highly possible that she could end up with him Smile I just wish Yuki wasn't so picky and make up her mind Razz

I guess we'll all just have to wait for the next chapter....Its like waiting forever! And Matsuri Hino sure likes to keep us in the dark...

bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by bearcute <3 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Anneliezz wrote:Ehm isn't this just an other way to ask who loves her more?Taking care is a part of love.
    I guess most zekis are going to say zero, and most yumes kaname, and then some equally.
    But I don't think the question will bring up anything new Very Happy, just more LT debate...

not really true. The question is who cares more for her, its not who loves her more. The quality of care they give her can also tell them as character. But you are right it is quiet similar but for me its not. Its just simple..

yeah for me i like Kaname because of this caring attitude deep behind his dark killer personality. It makes him vulnerable to me and extra sweet, I really like characters like him...

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:54 pm

bearcute <3 wrote:

not really true. The question is who cares more for her, its not who loves her more. The quality of care they give her can also tell them as character. But you are right it is quiet similar but for me its not. Its just simple..

yeah for me i like Kaname because of this caring attitude deep behind his dark killer personality. It makes him vulnerable to me and extra sweet, I really like characters like him...
    Haha yes I know it's not the same,
    I meant that the answers from everyone are probably going to be the same as : who loves her more XD( so no new things on the horizon)
    But maybe that's the case with more of these questions Razz

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

I meant that the answers from everyone are probably going to be the same as : who loves her more XD( so no new things on the horizon)

I think it´s because many people combine care with love and answer because of that with the same arguments...in my eyes you can care out of different relationships and diffenerent kinds of love...I mean zero care for her too, bun in my eyes it´s more like a brother loves AND cares for his sister. this doesn´t mean that it isn´t intense, I think the intensity of care by Zero is very huge, but not as huge as the care of kaname ( I gave reasons up yet in an earlier post)

bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by bearcute <3 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

I think it´s because many people combine care with love and answer because of that with the same arguments...in my eyes you can care out of different relationships and diffenerent kinds of love...I mean zero care for her too, bun in my eyes it´s more like a brother loves AND cares for his sister. this doesn´t mean that it isn´t intense, I think the intensity of care by Zero is very huge, but not as huge as the care of kaname ( I gave reasons up yet in an earlier post)

ok anne I see what you mean the answers can lead to LT discussion. Smile

I agree katherine I see care of Zero and Yuki like brother and sister, its very familial for me. Kaname's care seem more romantic care like when he did her manicure or dress her, at the same time it has a father figure quality but not the type thats gross. I especially like it because it adds contrast and softness to his stifff surface.

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:14 pm

bearcute <3 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

I agree katherine I see care of Zero and Yuki like brother and sister, its very familial for me. Kaname's care seem more romantic care like when he did her manicure or dress her, at the same time it has a father figure quality but not the type thats gross. I especially like it because it adds contrast and softness to his stifff surface.

Nice post...Kaname as a father figure. I´ve never thought about this before, but I like it...he cares for her like someone who takes care for his child...she has to stay inside the mansion, he punishes her (remember the scene when she and Aidou had to beg for forgiveness and Kaname uses the fairytail image^^ I loved that)...Thank you bearcute

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Katherine wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Nice post...Kaname as a father figure. I´ve never thought about this before, but I like it...he cares for her like someone who takes care for his child...she has to stay inside the mansion, he punishes her (remember the scene when she and Aidou had to beg for forgiveness and Kaname uses the fairytail image^^ I loved that)...Thank you bearcute

Haha, glad I made it clear now :p
    but still interesting question bearcute.
    Well to answer a little bit longer.
    I think they both care about her just as much (and both in a romantic way, bet let's not get into that :p)
    I think the diffrence is
    -that kaname indeed does her nails, gives her everything she needs and stuff
    -and zero in his soft moments making sure she's lauging, that she can say what she's thinking.....
    but both are very protective and would die for her.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Kaname...

Zero would be mostly be...Okay Yuuki you want a manicure? here take 50 dollars, go to the manicurist and get me and some beers on the way here.... rofl

by the way I see it, Zero would not take care of Yuuki unless she was in real trouble, and he could judge that making it on her own would be impossible, Kaname on the other hand used to at least make everything easy for her, the one that spoils her too much is certainly Kaname.

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:31 pm

juliet wrote:Kaname on the other hand used to at least make everything easy for her, the one that spoils her too much is certainly Kaname.

Agree with you. kaname will do anything to make yuuki happy. if she will aske to do her hair he will do it, cause is her request.
    And I don't think he want to lose any oportunity to play with her hair rofl

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:33 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:Kaname on the other hand used to at least make everything easy for her, the one that spoils her too much is certainly Kaname.

Agree with you. kaname will do anything to make yuuki happy. if she will aske to do her hair he will do it, cause is her request.

Hair is much better than feets^^ kaname would gain a better work^^ he would let that chance go...yeah kaname seems to be Yuuki´s personal slave if she would want it (kaname would love that but Yuuki isn´t so sadistic)

theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by theangelgirl1992 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Katherine wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Hair is much better than feets^^ kaname would gain a better work^^ he would let that chance go...yeah kaname seems to be Yuuki´s personal slave if she would want it (kaname would love that but Yuuki isn´t so sadistic)

Kaname would treat her like the princess she is and that just makes me SQUUE like those dayclass fangirls Very Happy

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:37 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Kaname would treat her like the princess she is and that just makes me SQUUE like those dayclass fangirls Very Happy

Every girl wants to be treated like a princess except Yuuki ;) I can´t believe her. I hope she sees kaname´s care for her in the right light...his care is shown even in his "little jobs" Yuuki should appreciate that

bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by bearcute <3 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Katherine wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

you're welcome
    but of course Kaname is not a father figure, he's a lover and a great one too ! im reminded again how Yuki is so lucky to have someone like kaname pampering her haha..

juliet wrote:Kaname...

Zero would be mostly be...Okay Yuuki you want a manicure? here take 50 dollars, go to the manicurist and get me and some beers on the way here....

by the way I see it, Zero would not take care of Yuuki unless she was in real trouble, and he could judge that making it on her own would be impossible, Kaname on the other hand used to at least make everything easy for her, the one that spoils her too much is certainly Kaname.
    juliet you make me laugh haha.. I think the same.. Zero will not spoil her or do coy things with her , Kaname would like to do that himself. Kaname is very charming and Zero is too stiff to do it.

Kaname is so sweet... I want to eat him Embarassed Embarassed

to kathering
    Every girl wants to be treated like a princess except Yuuki ;) I can´t believe her. I hope she sees kaname´s care for her in the right light...his care is shown even in his "little jobs" Yuuki should appreciate that

not true, she likes it. But I think she likes it too much to think she doesnt deserve it. Razz yeah she says kaname is too good for her sometimes haha.

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Katherine wrote:
    theangelgirl1992 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

sometimes I wonder if something's wrong with her. Such a gorgeus man gave her so much attention and treat her like a princess and she is unsatisfied? affraid
    Maybe she want to be treated like a queen? scratch

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:20 am

aya-chan wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    theangelgirl1992 wrote:

sometimes I wonder if something's wrong with her. Such a gorgeus man gave her so much attention and treat her like a princess and she is unsatisfied? affraid
    Maybe she want to be treated like a queen? scratch

That´s it! You found out...Yuuki fights against Sara because she wants to become queen herself ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:50 pm

Current date/time is Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:50 pm