Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    whose luckiest character?

    Share
    avatar
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 99
    Join date : 2011-10-20
    Warning Zone

    whose luckiest character?

    Post by bearcute <3 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:56 am

    who do you think is luckiest character? Very Happy
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by aya-chan on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:20 pm

    bearcute <3 wrote:who do you think is luckiest character? Very Happy

    mmm...deffine luckiest.

    Yuuki: she has on her side people who trust her, plus she has kaname love.
    ruka: a wonderful man as kain loves her deeply.
    Kaname: he found the flower which bloom only for him
    Zero: even if he feared rejection he was accepted the way he is.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5013
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by juliet on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:59 pm

    M...touch question, m...Shiki? he has his peace of mind and Rima is always there for him and he rarely gets into trouble or it ends relative early..






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Around The World
    Human

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2011-10-31
    Location : Hungary
    Humor : Did somebody say chocolate?
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by Around The World on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:20 pm

    Aido, because he's the one who witnesses everything. lol!

    Ok, seriously, I think the luckiest character (now, at least) is Sara, because everything goes the way she wants it and she still hasn't been caught. Even the chairman tries to defend her.
    avatar
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2011-06-14
    Location : Europe
    Humor : curious
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by rosaever on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:04 pm

    Around The World wrote:Aido, because he's the one who witnesses everything. lol!

    Ok, seriously, I think the luckiest character (now, at least) is Sara, because everything goes the way she wants it and she still hasn't been caught. Even the chairman tries to defend her.

    First I also thought about him,he was almost always cheerfull,was a special child and near his idol Kaname but then I thought he was the luckiest. Now he has to look after Yuuki, his father is dead,he saw Z&Y bite scene(which I think could be important in next chapter),I think he can feel a little lonely,specially after these words from Akatsuki: I go back to Kaname.
    So who now is the luckiest? I can't choose,really... Maybe Yori- she regained her best friend( Vampire,but still Very Happy ),goes everyday to school and doesn't know about her possible fiance.
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2813
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by nina on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:17 pm

    Yuuki … is the person that Kaname loves more in the entire world! I’m so envy of her





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by Akaruisama on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:38 pm

    nina wrote:Yuuki … is the person that Kaname loves more in the entire world! I’m so envy of her

    I totally agree with you. I'm also envy of her. She is so much loved by Kaname who protects her and does everything to make her fate of pureblood easier to bare.
    She is also a lucky because of sacrifice her mother who have given her 10 years of normal life. Moreover, there is Caien who have kept her like his own child. Comapring to Shizouka or the others she is absolutely lucky person except of sad death of her parents.
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by lililovelilica on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:44 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:
    nina wrote:Yuuki … is the person that Kaname loves more in the entire world! I’m so envy of her

    I totally agree with you. I'm also envy of her. She is so much loved by Kaname who protects her and does everything to make her fate of pureblood easier to bare.
    She is also a lucky because of sacrifice her mother who have given her 10 years of normal life. Moreover, there is Caien who have kept her like his own child. Comapring to Shizouka or the others she is absolutely lucky person except of sad death of her parents.
    Agreed,and we have to consider that Kaname's still protecting her by giving her back to Kaien,ans Zero's there for her too,not as an enemy.
    She's a lucky girl...to have 2 guys....
    I envy her. furious but to be that dump for not getting the game Sara's making for her...
    avatar
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by jayashree on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:48 am

    Yuuki she hast two hot guys I can say i am jealous of her she has Kaname
    avatar
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 99
    Join date : 2011-10-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by bearcute <3 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:33 am

    Ok i had my doubts before...

    but now we know

    YUKI IS THE LUCKIEST CHARACTER BECAUSE OF HER MEN!!! the girls all envy her including me! We all say "we want to be in her shoes" that's how fortunate she is, and what makes her FORTUNATE is Kaname and Zero and Kaien... All the people who care. But it guess depends on you as a person, if you were not as cared or protected as she was you would envy her and think she is lucky... I envy her for getting lots of attention of course because she is the heroine and she is the focus but I also like her because she is central to everything and people can dump excuse on her when they are frustrated with something because she has it ALL. naturally... that feeling of envy will crawl under our skin. I see it everywhere

    I think this means we are mostly females here and we can relate to a guy giving everything for his girl or two HOT men going all over for her. like also, if Im a guy I think I will envy Kaname because he gets all the attention with his night class, he has ruka ready to offer her blood and yuki continuously believing in him inspight of his many betrayal . in my subject im studying there is a term like this, hedonistic , i think kaname and yuki has all this. but im not a guy so i dont envy kanmae.

    well for me the luckiest characters are the day class students because they dont have to think about anything. Just being them makes them victim to gorgeous vampire and be saved by vampires. they can have their memory erase if they want and they are also protected by gorgeous powerful vampires. for now they are luckiest for me

    but as for who is generally luckiest we all know it to be YUKI I cant stop laughing when I think it goes down to her eventually and the response is mostly envy. ok i can understand...
    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by emogirl4evr on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:33 am

    yuki caus e she gets kaname
    avatar
    madbanker
    Human

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2011-11-10
    Location : black & white world
    Humor : can't stop being a fish
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by madbanker on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:51 am

    bearcute <3 wrote:Ok i had my doubts before...

    but now we know

    YUKI IS THE LUCKIEST CHARACTER BECAUSE OF HER MEN!!! the girls all envy her including me! We all say "we want to be in her shoes" that's how fortunate she is, and what makes her FORTUNATE is Kaname and Zero and Kaien... All the people who care. But it guess depends on you as a person, if you were not as cared or protected as she was you would envy her and think she is lucky... I envy her for getting lots of attention of course because she is the heroine and she is the focus but I also like her because she is central to everything and people can dump excuse on her when they are frustrated with something because she has it ALL. naturally... that feeling of envy will crawl under our skin. I see it everywhere

    I think this means we are mostly females here and we can relate to a guy giving everything for his girl or two HOT men going all over for her. like also, if Im a guy I think I will envy Kaname because he gets all the attention with his night class, he has ruka ready to offer her blood and yuki continuously believing in him inspight of his many betrayal . in my subject im studying there is a term like this, hedonistic , i think kaname and yuki has all this. but im not a guy so i dont envy kanmae.

    well for me the luckiest characters are the day class students because they dont have to think about anything. Just being them makes them victim to gorgeous vampire and be saved by vampires. they can have their memory erase if they want and they are also protected by gorgeous powerful vampires. for now they are luckiest for me

    but as for who is generally luckiest we all know it to be YUKI I cant stop laughing when I think it goes down to her eventually and the response is mostly envy. ok i can understand...

    what a observation! I dont know if I agree. As a guy I envy Yuki too she gets everything, and of course she is center of attention. But some time I see she is not free , she did not choose her life when she was born. I think the luckiest ones are the one who are completely free since birth , free from anything, and no one is luckier or freer than anyone in the book other than the humans.
    avatar
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by caela on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:19 pm

    madbanker wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:Ok i had my doubts before...

    but now we know

    YUKI IS THE LUCKIEST CHARACTER BECAUSE OF HER MEN!!! the girls all envy her including me! We all say "we want to be in her shoes" that's how fortunate she is, and what makes her FORTUNATE is Kaname and Zero and Kaien... All the people who care. But it guess depends on you as a person, if you were not as cared or protected as she was you would envy her and think she is lucky... I envy her for getting lots of attention of course because she is the heroine and she is the focus but I also like her because she is central to everything and people can dump excuse on her when they are frustrated with something because she has it ALL. naturally... that feeling of envy will crawl under our skin. I see it everywhere

    I think this means we are mostly females here and we can relate to a guy giving everything for his girl or two HOT men going all over for her. like also, if Im a guy I think I will envy Kaname because he gets all the attention with his night class, he has ruka ready to offer her blood and yuki continuously believing in him inspight of his many betrayal . in my subject im studying there is a term like this, hedonistic , i think kaname and yuki has all this. but im not a guy so i dont envy kanmae.

    well for me the luckiest characters are the day class students because they dont have to think about anything. Just being them makes them victim to gorgeous vampire and be saved by vampires. they can have their memory erase if they want and they are also protected by gorgeous powerful vampires. for now they are luckiest for me

    but as for who is generally luckiest we all know it to be YUKI I cant stop laughing when I think it goes down to her eventually and the response is mostly envy. ok i can understand...

    what a observation! I dont know if I agree. As a guy I envy Yuki too she gets everything, and of course she is center of attention. But some time I see she is not free , she did not choose her life when she was born. I think the luckiest ones are the one who are completely free since birth , free from anything, and no one is luckier or freer than anyone in the book other than the humans.

    Madbanker, I like the idea of Yuuki seeing herself as restrained and not free because of her ties to the other main characters and her strong sense of justice for all (coexistance of vampires and humans). But she also is an orphan and orphans have no real responsibilities like family and their expectations to hold her back.

    But to me, Yuuki is a lonely character who has no real friends to trust. The only person she has talked to/trusted with about the love triangle was Kaname and she no longer has him around to talk to.

    I do not envy Yuuki: Also I don't think any of the characters are lucky. If you look at any of the main characters or secondary characters, they all seem to be dealing with personal demons. Maybe l'll envy Cross, he seems the happiest.


    Last edited by caela on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5013
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by juliet on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:40 pm

    caela wrote:

    I do not envy Yuuki: Also I don't think any of the characters are lucky. If you look at any of the main characters or secondary characters, they all seem to be dealing with personal demons. Maybe l'll envy Cross, he seems the happiest.

    He does seem also quite lonely here. I think that he grew up Yuuki and got an ideal about co-existence that gave him a scope to carry on and to change his views on certain things, but for the rest of his life that was also long and lonely and somewhere I had the feeling that he in a way did not like what he lived. In a way its strange but first with Yuuri and then with Yuuki, the Kurans in overall, he found a destination too....bittersweet thinking.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by caela on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:22 pm

    juliet wrote:
    caela wrote:

    I do not envy Yuuki: Also I don't think any of the characters are lucky. If you look at any of the main characters or secondary characters, they all seem to be dealing with personal demons. Maybe l'll envy Cross, he seems the happiest.

    He does seem also quite lonely here. I think that he grew up Yuuki and got an ideal about co-existence that gave him a scope to carry on and to change his views on certain things, but for the rest of his life that was also long and lonely and somewhere I had the feeling that he in a way did not like what he lived. In a way its strange but first with Yuuri and then with Yuuki, the Kurans in overall, he found a destination too....bittersweet thinking.

    I really like Cross...it might be bittersweet what he has been through, losing Juri and Haruka, but he still has an innocent and positive attitude, like taking care of Touma, and wanting to warn Sara that Kaname is coming to get her. Also he gets to watch and take care of Yuuki in place of her parents...a very touching story of dedication.

    I forgot to mention: Yuuki might have two hot guys wanting her, but Yuuki does not know that. Kaname "abandoned" her (I refuse to get into a debate about this here Cool ) and Zero is trying to keep his distance. The poor girl has no idea of what we the audience know. Shocked
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5013
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by juliet on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:40 pm

    caela wrote:

    I forgot to mention: Yuuki might have two hot guys wanting her, but Yuuki does not know that. Kaname "abandoned" her (I refuse to get into a debate about this here Cool ) and Zero is trying to keep his distance. The poor girl has no idea of what we the audience know. Shocked

    Speaking about Yuuki I refuse to believe that she knows that little or has no idea...she must see beyond the surface for many reasons and yes of course one of this is Kaname's plan. I think that she has started realizing things especially with her last line to Zero about playing Kaname's game there, she shows that she has an overall appreciation of the conditions. A little progress but better than nothing, lol.

    And for Zero I think that she realizes that he perhaps does not mean all that he says that's why she told him these lines about the purebloods a chapter ago and in a way questioned his wish to see all purebloods dead. So there are parts in her, imo, that get the deeper emotions and feelings, or she is a hopeless believer in both cases, which I just do not hope so.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by caela on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:46 am

    juliet wrote:
    caela wrote:

    I forgot to mention: Yuuki might have two hot guys wanting her, but Yuuki does not know that. Kaname "abandoned" her (I refuse to get into a debate about this here Cool ) and Zero is trying to keep his distance. The poor girl has no idea of what we the audience know. Shocked

    Speaking about Yuuki I refuse to believe that she knows that little or has no idea...she must see beyond the surface for many reasons and yes of course one of this is Kaname's plan. I think that she has started realizing things especially with her last line to Zero about playing Kaname's game there, she shows that she has an overall appreciation of the conditions. A little progress but better than nothing, lol.

    And for Zero I think that she realizes that he perhaps does not mean all that he says that's why she told him these lines about the purebloods a chapter ago and in a way questioned his wish to see all purebloods dead. So there are parts in her, imo, that get the deeper emotions and feelings, or she is a hopeless believer in both cases, which I just do not hope so.

    About what Yuuki knows about Zero: I agree that Yuuki knows that Zero does not want all purebloods dead. What she does not realize is that the only pureblood he wants to let live is Yuuki because of his squishy feelings for her and his realization that she remains a good person. This is speculation, but I do not think she is aware of his continuing love for her.

    About what Yuuki knows about Kaname: "At least he hasn't forgotten about me" (chapter 76). This could be sarcasm, but in general, Yuuki shows an inferiority complex around Kaname. I do not think it is clear that Yuuki has the understanding that some if not all that Kaname is now doing is for Yuuki's safety = Kaname's show of love for Yuuki. (This is probably the most open to interpretation; I can't say for certain what is on Yuuki's mind, or Kaname's.)

    Whatever Yuuki's understanding of the two men: one is physically absent from her life and the other is trying to be emotionally absent from her life. Even if she only wanted one of them right now, both are not real options available to her. (Therefore, I am willing not to envy her...for now)

    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5013
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by juliet on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:23 am

    caela wrote:


    About what Yuuki knows about Kaname: "At least he hasn't forgotten about me" (chapter 76). This could be sarcasm, but in general, Yuuki shows an inferiority complex around Kaname. I do not think it is clear that Yuuki has the understanding that some if not all that Kaname is now doing is for Yuuki's safety = Kaname's show of love for Yuuki. (This is probably the most open to interpretation; I can't say for certain what is on Yuuki's mind, or Kaname's.)

    Whatever Yuuki's understanding of the two men: one is physically absent from her life and the other is trying to be emotionally absent from her life. Even if she only wanted one of them right now, both are not real options available to her. (Therefore, I am willing not to envy her...for now)


    Just to comment on that; Inferiority complex? Oh no, not at all, not at this point, she just realizes that there is an overall game played and she is willing to comply for now, that does not bound her to act as such for eternity because Kaname said so, after all that's why she expresses the intention to go and find him. I think with her stance to Zero in reality she proclaims her independence to both because is like saying; you expect me to state this about Kaname but I won't and Kaname expects me to act like this (with the chess game) but hey... I am only acting how he wants me to act for now...But anyway...she may not realize the whole picture but she has started getting some vibes there and that's promising. bounce bounce bounce bounce






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by caela on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:39 am

    juliet wrote:
    caela wrote:


    About what Yuuki knows about Kaname: "At least he hasn't forgotten about me" (chapter 76). This could be sarcasm, but in general, Yuuki shows an inferiority complex around Kaname. I do not think it is clear that Yuuki has the understanding that some if not all that Kaname is now doing is for Yuuki's safety = Kaname's show of love for Yuuki. (This is probably the most open to interpretation; I can't say for certain what is on Yuuki's mind, or Kaname's.)

    Whatever Yuuki's understanding of the two men: one is physically absent from her life and the other is trying to be emotionally absent from her life. Even if she only wanted one of them right now, both are not real options available to her. (Therefore, I am willing not to envy her...for now)


    Just to comment on that; Inferiority complex? Oh no, not at all, not at this point, she just realizes that there is an overall game played and she is willing to comply for now, that does not bound her to act as such for eternity because Kaname said so, after all that's why she expresses the intention to go and find him. I think with her stance to Zero in reality she proclaims her independence to both because is like saying; you expect me to state this about Kaname but I won't and Kaname expects me to act like this (with the chess game) but hey... I am only acting how he wants me to act for now...But anyway...she may not realize the whole picture but she has started getting some vibes there and that's promising. bounce bounce bounce bounce

    I agree with everything you said...which means that when Yuuki said, "At least he hasn't forgotten me..," she was being sarcastic (I said inferiority complex because I'm not used to sarcasm from Yuuki)...which is an improvement scratch? Maybe Yuuki has a dark side (or a less sunshiney side)? Yuuki being sarcastic is sort of new to me.
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by sweetsolace on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:57 pm

    juliet wrote:

    Speaking about Yuuki I refuse to believe that she knows that little or has no idea
    ...she must see beyond the surface for many reasons and yes of course one of this is Kaname's plan. I think that she has started realizing things especially with her last line to Zero about playing Kaname's game there, she shows that she has an overall appreciation of the conditions. A little progress but better than nothing, lol.

    And for Zero I think that she realizes that he perhaps does not mean all that he says that's why she told him these lines about the purebloods a chapter ago and in a way questioned his wish to see all purebloods dead. So there are parts in her, imo, that get the deeper emotions and feelings, or she is a hopeless believer in both cases, which I just do not hope so.

    I like that you understand Yuki quite well rofl I believe it too. But I prefer that its left as a surprise what she knows and what she doesn't, its better mystery coming from her. Though from what I see I think she has a general idea about it.. scratch
    avatar
    Interferer
    Human

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2011-11-13
    Humor : don't resist it....
    Warning Zone

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by Interferer on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:31 am

    sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    Speaking about Yuuki I refuse to believe that she knows that little or has no idea
    ...she must see beyond the surface for many reasons and yes of course one of this is Kaname's plan. I think that she has started realizing things especially with her last line to Zero about playing Kaname's game there, she shows that she has an overall appreciation of the conditions. A little progress but better than nothing, lol.

    And for Zero I think that she realizes that he perhaps does not mean all that he says that's why she told him these lines about the purebloods a chapter ago and in a way questioned his wish to see all purebloods dead. So there are parts in her, imo, that get the deeper emotions and feelings, or she is a hopeless believer in both cases, which I just do not hope so.

    I like that you understand Yuki quite well rofl I believe it too. But I prefer that its left as a surprise what she knows and what she doesn't, its better mystery coming from her. Though from what I see I think she has a general idea about it.. scratch

    I agree with you. everything you said fits what I think. Yuki is like that but she is clever in my opinion her strength comes within

    Sponsored content

    Re: whose luckiest character?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:24 am