Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+16
bearcute <3
lililovelilica
Vanille-chan
Akaruisama
theangelgirl1992
VampireCythia
caela
aya-chan
sweetsolace
Bloodredhead
nina
Rose.Petals
anna
cleone
nuitetoile21
juliet
20 posters

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIs Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Empty Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love?

Post by juliet Sat May 29, 2010 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Can she be the first ancestor as well? are there any indications to support this theory in the script that you have noticed? There is a high possibility (of course all these questions are theoritical) since Kaname in chapter 61 says that he does not want her to sacrifice herself and finally live that a second time. And if she is how will you feel about it?
    I, would not mind if she was not and he just refers to another past love of his life. What about you?

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love?

Post by lililovelilica Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:20 am

nina wrote:
    Vannile-chan wrote: Actually, I do not think Yuki is the reincarnation of HW. There's a scene
    that Kaname (in the past) collapsed because he would not drink blood. HW gives
    her blood for him. I imagine Kaname could recognize HW when he had drank Y´s blood.
    The reverse is also true: the connection that HW has with Kaname is very
    strong. So if HW = Yuki, Yuki could have started to think about it.

I agree.
    Mmm... actually in this thread we’ve explored the possibility Yuuki being a reincarnation of her own past self, not a reincarnation of the HW. I mean if Yuuki existed in the past and was Kaname’s wife who somehow died and now came back/reborn as Yuuki.

There are no signs that Kaname had a family with the HW thus far at least. In fact I think the opposite that there are signs that contradict with this possibility but this is another story so I drop it.
    She's not the HW because Kaname would discover?hum...interesting your reply...but i think the same,my opinion is that the part of the HW soul is inside the weapons... bounce
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneIs Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Drops5black

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love?

Post by bearcute <3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:09 am

Oh I think she is! cheers they are destineed to be TOGETHER, they always has. There is something about Kaname and Yuki together that make me SURE they are MEANT TO BE. Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 441252

they love each other a lot and SUPPORT each other, Yuki supports him by "believing " in him and Kaname supports her by making his family name look bad and kills, he wasted lot of time for her that;s called SACRIFICE

Yuki's faith in kaname is really TOUCHING and really great, it shows how much she LOVES him and she's not going to replace him for her BELIEF or something juri taught her when she was young, I believe Yuki WILL NEVER put her love for Kaname as SECOND,

KANAME'S LOVE IS ALWAYS FIRST for her because she's a woman in love. And she will never do anything to hurt that love. Very Happy

I love Yuki's devotion, it shows her priority and she always put him above all, she is CAREFUL with Kaname and I like that. Yeah I think we know that for her this sudden leap of faith is base on something big and I can only imagine that its because she is conencted to his past, IT CAN ONLY BE THAT. Oh I cant wait for them to get together and we can find the answer to this "mystery" :hitsheadonwall:
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:09 am

bearcute <3 wrote:Oh I think she is! cheers they are destineed to be TOGETHER, they always has. There is something about Kaname and Yuki together that make me SURE they are MEANT TO BE. Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 441252

they love each other a lot and SUPPORT each other, Yuki supports him by "believing " in him and Kaname supports her by making his family name look bad and kills, he wasted lot of time for her that;s called SACRIFICE

Yuki's faith in kaname is really TOUCHING and really great, it shows how much she LOVES him and she's not going to replace him for her BELIEF or something juri taught her when she was young, I believe Yuki WILL NEVER put her love for Kaname as SECOND,

KANAME'S LOVE IS ALWAYS FIRST for her because she's a woman in love. And she will never do anything to hurt that love. Very Happy

I love Yuki's devotion, it shows her priority and she always put him above all, she is CAREFUL with Kaname and I like that. Yeah I think we know that for her this sudden leap of faith is base on something big and I can only imagine that its because she is conencted to his past, IT CAN ONLY BE THAT. Oh I cant wait for them to get together and we can find the answer to this "mystery" :hitsheadonwall:

Kaname and Yuuki met by destiny's hand,and also he saw her in his past,after he lost his first love...there's another one waiting for him in the future,how romantic...they'll end together on the manga...also hino-sensei always clings yuuki to kaname's side>.
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:09 am

I don't personally think Yuuki is HW.
    It just doesn't add up. Not only for all the facts stated about Kaname drinking Yuuki's blood would have made him realize, nor the contradictions, but something else.

Do you guys remember the panel where Yuuki thought about HW's face and said when she was human she felt that woman watching over her, basically? (I'll dig it up if I have to lol)
    How could she have been watching over herself if she was reincarnated?

It could be argued it was her vampire side watching over herself, but that sounds like a pull to me. Like it's being forced on the story line to try and make it seem like it connects. :/

Also as stated, Kaname's comments of the past are because he saw her in the past for that brief moment where she was confirming if she was a replacement or not, basically. It's always been said if anything is changed in the past then it is changed in the future too. The logical assumption is Kaname remember's seeing her in the past briefly, but not completely yet. He most likely only remember's her eyes because of his comment and can't connect where he has seen them before.

I do however think that we will see HW and Yuuki interact, or at least it's one of my theories I have in the back of my mind.
    HW was confirmed to be watching over Yuuki, logically that would mean she most likely wants Kaname to be with Yuuki to have a happy future and not feel sorrow anymore. I think there is a high chance if Kaname does try to sacrifice himself or some other twist that puts them in high danger of being apart forever happens that HW will try to bring them together. That's what would make the most sense from that panel with Yuuki remembering her face.

The other possible outcome I see is if Kaname tries to sacrifice himself that HW may appear in his mind or as a presence to try and stop him to bring the two together so he can have happiness.

I think HW's soul may be what Yuuki felt and that it won't rest until Kaname has a happy future with Yuuki since it would be obvious he loves her dearly. HW loved Kaname very much so she most likely only wants to see him living happily finally before she can surely rest at peace.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote: Do you guys remember the panel where Yuuki thought about HW's face and said when she was human she felt that woman watching over her, basically? (I'll dig it up if I have to lol)

Hm … are you referring in these pages? >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/2
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/3

In this scene Yuuki actually says that she couldn’t feel the presence of the HW when she thought that was a human but now that she is a vampire and knows the history, that the HW is knda the “ancestor” of the hunters she can feel her presence … Probably cuz as Zero said under the headcuarters is the furnce wich contains the “mother metal” >> the “soul” of the HW …
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-56087-26/vampire-knight/chapter-63.html

I don’t know if you had something else in mind. scratch

But I do agree that the HW can’t be the reincarnation of Yuuki. Very Happy
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Yuuki Kuran Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:36 pm

nina wrote:
    Yuuki Kuran wrote: Do you guys remember the panel where Yuuki thought about HW's face and said when she was human she felt that woman watching over her, basically? (I'll dig it up if I have to lol)

Hm … are you referring in these pages? >>

In this scene Yuuki actually says that she couldn’t feel the presence of the HW when she thought that was a human but now that she is a vampire and knows the history, that the HW is knda the “ancestor” of the hunters she can feel her presence … Probably cuz as Zero said under the headcuarters is the furnce wich contains the “mother metal” >> the “soul” of the HW …

I don’t know if you had something else in mind. scratch

But I do agree that the HW can’t be the reincarnation of Yuuki. Very Happy

So she said "couldn't" then.
    On the site I read it on they translated it as "could" rofl
    Must have been a translation error on their part. It wouldn't be the first time different manga sites had different translations on the same dialog. I trust mangareader's translations the most, so they were probably the right one.

It really makes no difference if she said "could" or "couldn't", though.
    Yuuki wasn't around when Zero had said that, so she felt HW on her own. She also specifically said she couldn't feel it as a human. In the first half of the series she was a vampire part of it so there is a high chance she felt it back then too, but nothing was said about it. At least, her wording make's it a safe assumption.

It also seem's too ironic HW has been popping up a lot and her "presence" could be felt. For a presence to be felt a presence has to be around, logically.
    It still make's my theory a logical possibility that her spirit/soul/whatever you'd like to call it is still lingering on the earth. I doubt Hino would have her pop up so frequently if her existence wasn't planned to have some future type of role in the series.

The only thing that would make sense would be for her to try and save Kaname to have him live happily with Yuuki or to just ensure their future happiness together in general. She wanted Kaname to go on living and would want him to be happy since she loves him, so it's still the only thing that really makes sense to me.

If Yuuki was HW they still also wouldn't be feeling "presences" either.
    Unless Yuuki was feeling herself, which is unlikely. That would just be rather strange to put in the plot. rofl

So basically, I still have to same theories in mind and ideal's on how it is logically impossible, just slightly altered now to fit more around "couldn't" instead of "could".

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote: So she said "couldn't" then.
    On the site I read it on they translated it as "could" rofl
    Must have been a translation error on their part. It wouldn't be the first time different manga sites had different translations on the same dialog. I trust mangareader's translations the most, so they were probably the right one.

Haha that’s what I thought too …

It really makes no difference if she said "could" or "couldn't", though.

If Yuuki was HW they still also wouldn't be feeling "presences" either.
    Unless Yuuki was feeling herself, which is unlikely. That would just be rather strange to put in the plot.

Agreed. It wouldn’t make sense. Very Happy
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Yuuki Kuran Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:00 pm

I don't think I'd be bothered by it if there was a small plot hole and she did turn out to be a reincarnation of HW, though.
    Well, perhaps not entirely that, it would have to be for the purpose of a happy ending.

Perhaps something along the line's that Yuuki discovers it herself, Kaname tries to sacrifice himself, Yuuki saves him and then reveals her knowledge to him. Kaname and Yuuki have an entirely happy future together from then on.
    I wouldn't oppose that even if it lacked some sense.

However, if it happened and Kaname ended up succeeding at sacrificing himself or dying in general, I'd be pretty mad. Not only would it cause a distasteful plot hole with nothing positive gained, but it would also lack more sense if it were that situation. Naturally Zeki most likely would happen because she has to end up with someone, and if she has even more feelings for Kaname discovered from a past life it would be unrealistic for her to even want to be with Zero.

Perhaps I should wish for her to be HW even if it makes no sense.
    Her being HW would ensure Kaname staying alive and them ending up together 100% with no doubt in existence lol.

But then I'd just be being biased..
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:
    Perhaps something along the line's that Yuuki discovers it herself, Kaname tries to sacrifice himself, Yuuki saves him and then reveals her knowledge to him. Kaname and Yuuki have an entirely happy future together from then on.
    I wouldn't oppose that even if it lacked some sense.
    Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 215456 Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 215456 Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 215456 That's the spirit! Very Happy I have a friend who resolved to keep telling herself zeki will happen same thing as this, lol, probably as a safety blanket to serve as comfort for the consequences, which she is aware of. If only Rido died and the other "hidden boss" in the shadows, we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place. But Kaname allowed him to live for a purpose, and like everything it must, eventually come at an end.

However, if it happened and Kaname ended up succeeding at sacrificing himself or dying in general, I'd be pretty mad. Not only would it cause a distasteful plot hole with nothing positive gained, but it would also lack more sense if it were that situation.

Perhaps I should wish for her to be HW even if it makes no sense.
    Her being HW would ensure Kaname staying alive and them ending up together 100% with no doubt in existence lol.
    There's obviously a greater force at work here. There I said it... A force that drives Kaname into certain actions, and why he, cannot say it yet. A force that prevents them being together, either by Kaname's perception or a literal force in the form of an entity. It will only be time to tell when this will be revealed, but for now, the battle continues, even with Kaname's inner demons.

It's not a perfect world. Smile

If you look around, you'll get an idea how many people behind and in front of the screen would want the desire to keep Yuki for themselves... From a wannabe step father (Kaien), to a potential older lover (Zero), and a whole gang of so called law enforcing force who practice their self interests more than 'help' (hunters) , all holding onto Yuki. It's not a force to be underestimated, they are bound to do something to hold on to the former "glory" they experience whilst having Yuki at their hands to watch over. Basic, common sense. And the people , without a doubt, know it too... Yuki is a little naive and transparent in some cases to fully understand the situation, but I'm glad she is keeping her beliefs strong in him, perhaps at the end of the day it's the only thing that matters Smile

But the answer, ultimately lies in Kaname. And what he will do. Smile The chess board game is still shrouded in mystery and veiled, but by time it will open up~
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:20 pm

mariangie wrote: This one pic I'm very curious about .

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Yuukiwintercute

Is Yuuki dressed in ancestors time clothes ? Or is this is in reality the original wife / vampire queen of Kaname ?????

I’m glad that you mentioned it Maria cuz I had the same thought when I saw this pic! So it wasn’t only mine wild imagination there haha …

Yuuki’s current clothing style is very different and yet this one resembles indeed a lot with the clothes of the ancestors …

Here is the HW >>
    Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Vampireknight1482610

Other ancestors’ women >>

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Vampireknight1482634

The similarities are obvious. Shocked

And here the other mysterious depiction that it is cut but the innuendos and the connection with Yuuki is very strong >>

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Vampireknight1317341

Hino continues to send hints which reinforcing the theory that Yuuki existed in the past…

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:35 pm

nina wrote:
    mariangie wrote: This one pic I'm very curious about .

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Yuukiwintercute

Is Yuuki dressed in ancestors time clothes ? Or is this is in reality the original wife / vampire queen of Kaname ?????

I’m glad that you mentioned it Maria cuz I had the same thought when I saw this pic! So it wasn’t only mine wild imagination there haha …

Yuuki’s current clothing style is very different and yet this one resembles indeed a lot with the clothes of the ancestors …

Here is the HW >>
    Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Vampireknight1482610

Other ancestors’ women >>

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Vampireknight1482634

The similarities are obvious. Shocked

And here the other mysterious depiction that it is cut but the innuendos and the connection with Yuuki is very strong >>

Hino continues to send hints which reinforcing the theory that Yuuki existed in the past…

@ Mariangie very good observation indeed...and as we already know in the volumes the depiction of the HW woman that serves as a metaphor for Yuuki had been altered into a negative like its the negative of a picture...so it even becomes more mysterious there.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:56 pm

@maria, nina and juliet: excellent observations. with thats picture of yuuki the clothes are so similar to the other ancestor's clothes(almost identical in style) this could be one of the biggest hints we have yet towards a possible reincarnation.

nina wrote:The similarities are obvious. Shocked

Now i maybe over thinking this but in this picture the woman below Yuuki everyone thinks is the HW but how come she has no braids in her hair? confused In all the pictures of HW her hair was braided, yet this one has none....so could that be kaname's wife/queen....and if so maybe yuuki in the past? scratch The hair is very similar in style?

Though i maybe just over thinking this. scratch
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm

There are many similarities so we can suspect very original resolve.
    Very good observation cheers

I think it can be also a associating in Kaname mind: they both were or are loved by him and they both want to sacrifice themselves for sake of human and vampire population. So this picture may show similarities between those two womens.
    I think also Hino may prompting us the possibility of simar fates of those two. Taking into considation the last chapter it is possible...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:51 am

Bloodredhead wrote:

Now i maybe over thinking this but in this picture the woman below Yuuki everyone thinks is the HW but how come she has no braids in her hair? confused In all the pictures of HW her hair was braided, yet this one has none....so could that be kaname's wife/queen....and if so maybe yuuki in the past? scratch The hair is very similar in style?

Nope you aren’t over thinking and I can’t understand how someone could interpret that this figure belongs to HW … Shocked

We have discussed the specific theme in the past as well. The figure with the cloak under Yuuki’s depictions in Kaname’s contradictions can’t be the HW. Except if Hino made a huge mistake or suddenly forgot how she depicts the HW Razz

Except from the braids that you’ve pointed out, the most obvious difference is the color of the hair, a feature that can’t be changed from one pic to another. The HW has light colors … fair or grey/silver we do not know. But definitely not dark as the feminine figure with the cloak has.
    Moreover as Juliet underlined above … this particular depiction in the official volume has been blurred … it’s like seeing the negative of a photo. Why? Cuz most likely Hino realized that she had gave away too much too soon and decided to cover a bit the hint?! bounce

For me this depiction is the greater indication –among others- that at least the HW wasn’t Kaname’s wife in the past … Now if the figure is Yuuki in her past life or someone else it remains to be proven … but till then the abundance of the hints which pinpoint to Yuuki allow us to explore the possibility … cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:04 am

I think it can be also a associating in Kaname mind: they both were or are loved by him and they both want to sacrifice themselves for sake of human and vampire population. So this picture may show similarities between those two womens.
    I think also Hino may prompting us the possibility of simar fates of those two. Taking into considation the last chapter it is possible...

you mean the he projects yuuki in his mind as the HW so that we can make the comparison of the similar fate for the two women like a parallelism of the two, a parallelism which leaves on Kaname's head and he is afraid of so much that pushes him in the decision to act before Yuuki makes a sacrifice similar to the one that Hooded woman did?

Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:46 am

nina wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

Nope you aren’t over thinking and I can’t understand how someone could interpret that this figure belongs to HW … Shocked

We have discussed the specific theme in the past as well. The figure with the cloak under Yuuki’s depictions in Kaname’s contradictions can’t be the HW. Except if Hino made a huge mistake or suddenly forgot how she depicts the HW Razz

Except from the braids that you’ve pointed out, the most obvious difference is the color of the hair, a feature that can’t be changed from one pic to another. The HW has light colors … fair or grey/silver we do not know. But definitely not dark as the feminine figure with the cloak has.
    Moreover as Juliet underlined above … this particular depiction in the official volume has been blurred … it’s like seeing the negative of a photo. Why? Cuz most likely Hino realized that she had gave away too much too soon and decided to cover a bit the hint?! bounce

For me this depiction is the greater indication –among others- that at least the HW wasn’t Kaname’s wife in the past … Now if the figure is Yuuki in her past life or someone else it remains to be proven … but till then the abundance of the hints which pinpoint to Yuuki allow us to explore the possibility … cheers

*sigh of relief* thank the lord i'm not the only one. sLo_BigBearHug

yeah the hair colour is different then other pictures of her, it was always lighter shade and as you say when it came out officially it had been blurred, looks like she didnt want the hint being too big.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:39 am

juliet wrote:

you mean the he projects yuuki in his mind as the HW so that we can make the comparison of the similar fate for the two women like a parallelism of the two, a parallelism which leaves on Kaname's head and he is afraid of so much that pushes him in the decision to act before Yuuki makes a sacrifice similar to the one that Hooded woman did?

It's right. Kaname might associate Kaname and Hooded women, because they are both important for him. In his mind there is a parallelism between them and it force him to conclusion that the fate of Yuuki may be the same.
    After Hooded Women sacrificing Kaname blamed himself he had not done it ealier and in result he let his beloved women die.
    I think Kaname doesn't want this situation to repeat. It's more actual after the decision whch he have been taken taht she let act Yuuki on her own will.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:23 am

I think he wanted to free yuuki from all the pureblood's rules and burden,that's why he left her in cross academy to make her protected from all even but then sara enters the school and begins to play a student and now everything is messy,hino-sensei needs to organizate the plot sFun_banghead2
    VampireKnight#1
    VampireKnight#1
    Human

Humor : Very funny ... at times... :P

Post by VampireKnight#1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:25 am

cleone wrote:I dont think Yuki is also from the past. I think what Kaname meant when he said "I dont want to live that a second time" is when he lost the woman he loves. But the woman is different from Yuki. What Kaname also meant when he told Yuki that he dont want to loose her again, is when Yuki lived as a human for 10 years.

But (Oh well) I dont really care if yuki is from the past or whatsoever. I just wont accept if Yuki will live with Zero. Kaname is so much in pain and when Kaname is in pain, im in pain too. I feel sorry for Kaname. He had lived his first life in despair, I dont want him to live in despair again for the second time around.

I don't think that Yuki was the first Kaname loved. He definitely is the first ancestor of the Kuran clan, but Yuki wasn't the first either (female wise). Kaname loved another woman, who was also a pureblood (duh), and she was the first ancestor of her clan... whatever that might have been... Kaname got put to "sleep" remember. Rido just woke him up, and he was practically a monster (Kaname)

And remember, when Kaname and Yuki kissed, so that she would be a pureblood once again, and Zero was on the roof, Kaname says to Zero, "If only I were her true brother. Yuki is the true daughter of the purebloods Juri and Haruka." I reckon that is proof, enough said! LOL jks...

Wouldn't it be weird for Kaname to be a kid again, growing up with his great, great, great, etc. children, and having to call them mother and father?? That would be kinda awkward... But alass, it is a great serise and story line.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Empty can't say

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:25 am

nothing can be predicted but i won't be angry if yuuki is his first lover of past as i am the biggest yume shipper. Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 1713890440
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:35 am

nina wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

i think this is why she changed the image, because it was too different to the hw as it was, the style looks plenty similar to the hw, just a bit too much hair and too dark. plus she added the photo of the hw on a horse on the next page so that we know kaname it is the hw that kaname is thinking about as his despair even if the first one is yuuki.

i don't think reincarnation exists here. no one believes in reincarnation within this story. its not part of their mythology. purebloods already live forever, so why would they reincarnate? also, if someone returns to you in reincarnation, all you need to do is wait patiently since you live forever, isaya wasn't waiting for his wife and child's return. so then what makes yuuki so special that she would be the exception and reincarnate where no one else does?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:15 am

i don't think reincarnation exists here. no one believes in reincarnation within this story. its not part of their mythology. purebloods already live forever, so why would they reincarnate? also, if someone returns to you in reincarnation, all you need to do is wait patiently since you live forever, isaya wasn't waiting for his wife and child's return. so then what makes yuuki so special that she would be the exception and reincarnate where no one else does?

M...interesting theory to explore...since we mentioned reincarnation I want to add another version here that is based on the clues that we have; well not quite a theory but a set of questions that has forced me to see another direction that the story may follow;

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Vampire-knight-1482635

at the scan above Kaname mentions "it's a premonition I often have", well the strange thing about that is the mention that Kaname has visions of the future...

one more clue is the existence of the mirror in both places in his memories;

one with Yuuki

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Vampire-knight-1482629

and one alone in the mansion...alone where he heavily grieves and his emotions at that moment pass to Yuuki;

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Vampire-knight-448993

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Vampire-knight-448994

and i was wondering since the mirror, which by the way is also depicted here,

Is Yuuki the reincarnation of Kaname's past love? - Page 2 Kaname-yuki-352896b7a

is linked to Yuuki's appearance and at that moment that we have the appearance of the mirror, in the field where Kaname sees the first vision of Yuuki, shouldn't that apply to the grieving scene?

So can the premonition vision apply just on its own as an excuse? Can it be that Kaname when he grieves at the mirror scene at the mansion, sees another vision of the future?

Can he be linked back then to Yuuki the way he was linked to her, when he first saw her at the field? since there is a connection between them during that first time, can that act have been repeated again and therefore Kaname at the past could have more and more visions of Yuuki's future?...

It's a bit complicated, but if not reincarnation how shall Hino explain the existence of the mirror and also Kaname's certainty ( a fear that drives his actions) that Yuuki's decision may lead her to a self-sacrifice?

There is also the loop-hole issue; Kaname has her memory in the past, Yuuki no...but since she named Artemis how is it possible for Yuuki not to have that memory when she awakens again as vampire?

the answer is that in the present time she has not reached the point where she drinks from Kaname to see his memories; in a way this acts as an pre-determined act, since Artemis is named Artemis in the present this actually means that Yuuki shall delve in Kaname's memories and name the weapon, no matter what; it's inevitable.

Kaname having lived continously just knows and remembers the fact, while Yuuki has to find out about it at the present time; how else. Hino at that point provides only the premonition theory, can this theory act in such way to justify also Kaname's grief and despair, perhaps later on? a point that Yuuki has not recovered from his memories at the present time because he shut the doors, not leaving her to explore time further.

M...what else explanation can Hino give? either is premonition or reincarnation. Or the scrip has a huge hole...haha..

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:41 am

if yuuki is his past love than everything just turns around,how yuuki can kill her own husband??? Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 pm