Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Bar_left59%Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Bar_left27%Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Bar_left15%Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
Alwin
Youweremysafeplace*
Bloodyrose223
Kanamelover<3
Yuuki Kuran
Howl4fun
rosaever
VampireCythia
Akaruisama
Anneliezz
Katherine
aya-chan
bearcute <3
lililovelilica
mabel
sdalove
jayashree
21 posters

Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died

jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneHave you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Drops1black

Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Empty Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died

Post by jayashree Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:10 am

I have cried before for example Gin for bleach died i was crying and my sister was just looking at me like i was crazy or something i was like what is going on why is my face wet.it was kind of funny because everyone thought he was evil but he was not he was trying to protect someone dear to him it was one of the sadest death on the show and death note when L died omg i was crying like a 5 years old crying for ice cream but i could not help it i love that character so much i was so mad i was no no no no .
    sdalove
    sdalove
    Human

Warning ZoneHave you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Dropsoa

Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Empty Re: Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died

Post by sdalove Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:14 am

jayashree wrote:I have cried before for example Gin for bleach died i was crying and my sister was just looking at me like i was crazy or something i was like what is going on why is my face wet.it was kind of funny because everyone thought he was evil but he was not he was trying to protect someone dear to him it was one of the sadest death on the show and death note when L died omg i was crying like a 5 years old crying for ice cream but i could not help it i love that character so much i was so mad i was no no no no .

I cried too when L died i said to my self that i was not going to watch death note again but i still did i just wanted to see L again and again and again and i was still crying ever time i watch it .
    mabel
    mabel
    Human

Warning ZoneHave you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Drops5black

Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Empty Re: Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died

Post by mabel Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 am

From Vampire Knight Rido omg i know yeah the dude was evil but he was my favorite character when he died i was crying.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZoneHave you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Dropsoa

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:07 am

When Misuzu died on AIR TV omg i was so Sad Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 3307848339
    I cried all day,even my friends were surprised.
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneHave you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Drops5black

Post by bearcute <3 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:11 am

well I never cried for any manga or anime before, because I sometimes laugh at it rofl im strange...

I cried at phantom of the opera though, when christine lost the phantom and went back to live happily ever after with the other normal man. so sad and heartbreaking. Sad
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:06 pm

I usualy cry when I meet a situation which require crying. I cried a lot when Honjo Ren (Nana) died Sad I cried so much that I couldn't stop. When I re-read the story I cried with 30 chapters prior his death.

When Sara will die i will shed happy tears (is still a form of crying) Razz
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:36 pm

I cried when L died too and when Lelouch died (Shirley´s death was tragic too)

But usually I don´t cry because of scenes like than in manga (real movies are harder for me...I cried so hard when Jenna from Vampire Diaries died because it reminded me of the death of o good friend of mine)
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:38 pm

I don't cry easlily, but I do get kinda depressed.
    Also with L and Ren (that was so sad)
    In VK I haven't cried (yet), but was very sad when both Ichiru and Shizuka died.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Katherine wrote:I cried when L died too and when Lelouch died (Shirley´s death was tragic too)

But usually I don´t cry because of scenes like than in manga (real movies are harder for me...I cried so hard when Jenna from Vampire Diaries died because it reminded me of the death of o good friend of mine)

the same here cheers I also cried when Lelouch died. It was so depressing that everyone hated him on that moment, The Order has betrayed him in spite of the fact, he had created them and have leaded them to win over the Imperium of Britannia and the only reason for that was he was Britain and, moreover, one of the king's sons.

Althought first time when I was crying watching anime it was while I watching one of episodes of last season of Sailor Moon. It was when Seiya has thrown a red rose, Usagi was sure that it was Mamoru and she began to cry after noticing it was not him, and Seiya with his sad eyes asked her wheteher he was not good enough. Crying or Very sad
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:33 pm

I cried at the end of the Vampire Knight anime. (Because of them saying goodbye so sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad )
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    Katherine wrote:I cried when L died too and when Lelouch died (Shirley´s death was tragic too)

the same here cheers I also cried when Lelouch died. It was so depressing that everyone hated him on that moment, The Order has betrayed him in spite of the fact, he had created them and have leaded them to win over the Imperium of Britannia and the only reason for that was he was Britain and, moreover, one of the king's sons.

Althought first time when I was crying watching anime it was while I watching one of episodes of last season of Sailor Moon. It was when Seiya has thrown a red rose, Usagi was sure that it was Mamoru and she began to cry after noticing it was not him, and Seiya with his sad eyes asked her wheteher he was not good enough. Crying or Very sad

I remember this scene.It was very sad,even sky was crying. Sailor Moon was my first manga/anime and it's got a lot of touching moments.
    I was also very,very sad while I was reading Full Moon o Sagashite Crying or Very sad ,because
    Spoiler:
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Oh boy, Toboe from Wolf's Rain. Even when he wasn't a favorite character of mine, his death came as such a surprise I couldn't stop bawling >__<
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneHave you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died Drops1black

Post by jayashree Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:29 am

Shirley's death was painful i was crying so hard i could feel pain in my heart i know thta sound werid but it's true so i done like to cry that is why i am so hoping vampire knight does not make me cry kaname done died plz i done want to cry .

Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 pm

I cried after Itachi died and then completely bawled as his truth chapters were being released for the Naruto series.

I was so upset by it that I actually had to miss school for a couple days during the truth chapters. That really got to me. Poor Itachi. Sad

I know if Kaname dies it will be a repeat of that.
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 pm

I cried at the end of Angel Beats (and through the series)
    I cried at the end of Vampire Knight and when Haruka died Sad
    I know I will cry when/if Kaname dies Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 3307848339
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:I cried after Itachi died and then completely bawled as his truth chapters were being released for the Naruto series.

I was so upset by it that I actually had to miss school for a couple days during the truth chapters. That really got to me. Poor Itachi. Sad

Me too!! It was so emptional... he loved his brother so much and he always tried to protect him...the fight was great but the chapters after that so much better, Itachi is awesome and I miss him ;) his sharingan is in my eyes much prettier than sasukes^^ I think it was the only time I cried there
    Bloodyrose223
    Bloodyrose223
    Human

Humor : Quite, Curious

Post by Bloodyrose223 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:14 pm

I cried when Ichiru cried for Shizuka Hio's death, Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 3307848339
    I cried when Teito's bestfriend died in 07-ghost, Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 3307848339

and I think I will cry if Zero died either in tragic way or some other way Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 3307848339
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:I cried after Itachi died and then completely bawled as his truth chapters were being released for the Naruto series.

I cried too. I was so sad when he died and later the truth was revealed that i couldn't stop my tears.

Another manga I cried was Hana to akuma, at the end of it.
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 am

I cried like a baby when Nagisa and Ioshio from clannad died. Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 2747345646 but then i found out that wasnt the true end...
    But man, That show changes you, i swear Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 36224405
    Alwin
    Human

Post by Alwin Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:54 am

when code Geass is ending ,i cried`````` Crying or Very sad
    solar
    Human

Post by solar Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 am

To me, "Saikano - The Last Love Song on this Little Planet" 最終兵器彼女 is one of my unforgetable and favorable anime, filled with a bitter romance and tragedy ending. Even Chise (the main heroine) sacrificed herself and disappeared into a light form at the end, her love for Shuuji (the protagonist), the seemingly last human survived on the earth, never died and continued to protect him with her light.

norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 am

Alwin wrote:when code Geass is ending ,i cried`````` Crying or Very sad

ME TOO!
    My boyfriend got me hooked into the anime. I didn't like it at first but it got to be so fascinating in a way that Lelouch handled everything.

THEN... Sad

I don't really wanna say too much.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:51 pm

I cryed for the first time when I finished to read Kodomo no Omocha Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 2555855207 (Honestly not at the end..but when Akito was going to die...after the accident with the boy in the forest and the knife...:'( ....)and recently I've cryed when I saw the aws of the 82 chapter of Vampire Knight....Yeah I know, I'm easy to tear... Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 36224405
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:20 pm

i cried at the ending of elfen lied cryyyyyyy .omg what an anime and manga Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 36224405 ,so gore and so classic Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 2554657431 .so good.but it was hell full of despair Have you ever cry at the end of an anime or a manga becuase one of your facorite character died 1960618621 and there was so much nudity without any sex scene. almost..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:47 pm