Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

whose most bitter character?  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
whose most bitter character?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
whose most bitter character?  Bar_left59%whose most bitter character?  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
whose most bitter character?  Bar_left27%whose most bitter character?  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
whose most bitter character?  Bar_left15%whose most bitter character?  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+15
TheNoisyNeutron
juliet
Kat
ItsakindaMagic
aya-chan
nina
Knightmare
Kikotsukino
Katherine
Divine Rose
SassyKnight
Shoujo-Zo18
MissKuran
Interferer
bearcute <3
19 posters

whose most bitter character?

bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zonewhose most bitter character?  Drops5black

whose most bitter character?  Empty whose most bitter character?

Post by bearcute <3 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:06 am

who is the most bitter character in VK? by bitter I mean that bitter because he or she cannot get what she wants and is going around doing some things. Very Happy

for me it is Rido . It really show how much he want Juri. Because he pursude even Yuki after her death which was also because of him. because they look alike.
    Interferer
    Interferer
    Human

Humor : don't resist it....
    Warning Zonewhose most bitter character?  Dropsoa

whose most bitter character?  Empty Re: whose most bitter character?

Post by Interferer Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 am

my best bitter character is Ichiru. He envy Zero secretly until the time come when he can destroy Zero and his family , and he did it. He join Shizuka to become powerful, and that was all because he envy his twin.
    MissKuran
    MissKuran
    Human

Post by MissKuran Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Ruka, I guess I really love her but she is quite mean to Yuuki because kaname loves her more than her.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonewhose most bitter character?  Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:10 am

Most bitter? Hm.... Kaito. He definitely needs to lighten up a little, him and Yagari. lol
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonewhose most bitter character?  Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:41 am

Kaname can be...He killed vampires, he let Shizuka out, he used Zero, the whole night class for Yuki's protection, he's confused Yuki and made her extremely upset. Kaname is making Yuki suffer...
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:12 am

SassyKnight wrote:Kaname can be...He killed vampires, he let Shizuka out, he used Zero, the whole night class for Yuki's protection, he's confused Yuki and made her extremely upset. Kaname is making Yuki suffer...

That doesn't make him bitter. I'm not saying he doesn't have bitterness in him, but I definitely don't see him as a bitter character. And he is all doing all that for Yuuki's protection. Kaname has his reasons for everything.

I would say Zero is the most bitter character. He is practically consumed with hate for purebloods, especially Kaname.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Kaname can be...He killed vampires, he let Shizuka out, he used Zero, the whole night class for Yuki's protection, he's confused Yuki and made her extremely upset. Kaname is making Yuki suffer...

That doesn't make him bitter. I'm not saying he doesn't have bitterness in him, but I definitely don't see him as a bitter character. And he is all doing all that for Yuuki's protection. Kaname has his reasons for everything.

I would say Zero is the most bitter character. He is practically consumed with hate for purebloods, especially Kaname.

No he isn´t bitter because of this (Kaname)...

Well Zero really is a candidat, he suffered so much and should laugh a little bit more

Well I vote for Ruka too...I never really liked her but I thik that her live has been very hard right now, to see that the man you love the most doesn´t look at you but at a different person...she has to feel very alone, although Kain is on her sight, but I think that it is hard to realize it when you are full of bitterness
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

No he isn´t bitter because of this (Kaname)...

Well Zero really is a candidat, he suffered so much and should laugh a little bit more

Well I vote for Ruka too...I never really liked her but I thik that her live has been very hard right now, to see that the man you love the most doesn´t look at you but at a different person...she has to feel very alone, although Kain is on her sight, but I think that it is hard to realize it when you are full of bitterness

Yeah, Zero does. I hope he can get over his hatred and finally be happy.

I like Ruka, but indeed I would say she is bitter. Yeah, that is hard. I like her maturity to accept it, but indeed it is keeping her from getting over it and truly seeing Kain.
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:08 pm

I Always FEEL your comments directing to this scratch :
    Kaname ---> Negative <----
    Zero ---- > Possitive < -----

On my end, I'll say the Bitter character is ZERO. Honestly, his character is really tooo sympathetic. He loves Yuuki but he knows that Yuuki cant return his feelings because she loves Kaname (and has chosen Kaname over him). He has a sad past, and he holds onto this past and his hatred for ALL pureblood incl Kaname . I do find that if he can 'move on' and let his past be 'his past' >> he will be ALOT happier. Zero should laugh more, and should really lift this hatred he feels for Pureblood >> because "Hatred" will only bring sadness to his character and IMO is not really good for his health!

Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Ichiru for sure. he loved and resented his brother. he only listened to shizuka. its probably best that he died, since he didn't seem to have anything to live for once shizuka died, not even his own brother. a pity since his twin loved him dearly.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Knightmare wrote:Ichiru for sure. he loved and resented his brother. he only listened to shizuka. its probably best that he died, since he didn't seem to have anything to live for once shizuka died, not even his own brother. a pity since his twin loved him dearly.

I second that lol!
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Kikotsukino wrote:

On my end, I'll say the Bitter character is ZERO. Honestly, his character is really tooo sympathetic. He loves Yuuki but he knows that Yuuki cant return his feelings because she loves Kaname (and has chosen Kaname over him). He has a sad past, and he holds onto this past and his hatred for ALL pureblood incl Kaname . I do find that if he can 'move on' and let his past be 'his past' >> he will be ALOT happier. Zero should laugh more, and should really lift this hatred he feels for Pureblood >> because "Hatred" will only bring sadness to his character and IMO is not really good for his health!

Very nicely said Kiko! I agree!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Kikotsukino wrote:

Very nicely said Kiko! I agree!

I support both points of you...I hate it if someone writes only negative about the other one...I like both of them and I hate hearing that Kaname is evil and that Zero is evil...they are both great guys....

Your post abput Zero was right too Smile
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:21 pm

My choices are:

-> Rido - he loved one woman, and she did not shared his feelings. Because he felt rejected he seek revenge - he killed one of her children, and intended to devour the other one. He even killed his own brother.

-> Zero because he couldn't let the past behind - he is still affected by it, and sometimes he takes bad decissions.

-> Ruka, because she loves kaname deeply, but are feelings aren't accepted.

-> Kain, because his feelings aren't shared by Ruka.

The love of last two is a pure love. Basicaly they were the same as rido - with the one-sided love - but the difference stays in their way to see their love ones. They do not take harsh measures against the woman or man the other loves, but instead they are on their side and wish them happiness.
    Ruka is happy if kaname is happy -even on another woman side -, and kain is happy if ruka is happy.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:17 am

nina wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:Ichiru for sure. he loved and resented his brother. he only listened to shizuka. its probably best that he died, since he didn't seem to have anything to live for once shizuka died, not even his own brother. a pity since his twin loved him dearly.

I second that lol!

Lol. I was kinda thinking that when zero blurts out about why did kaname have to include ichiru. even if shizuka had never come along, ichiru still would have spent the rest of his life resenting his family. he was screwed long before shizuka came along. i liked ichiru, but he really was a brat.
    ItsakindaMagic
    ItsakindaMagic
    Human

Post by ItsakindaMagic Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:42 am

I think its Rido too. He was so mean to Juri when he took her baby and killed him. thats cruel to do to something you love just because you can't have them. and then he wanted to eat Yuuki just because she looked like her mother.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Knightmare wrote:
    nina wrote:

I second that lol!

Lol. I was kinda thinking that when zero blurts out about why did kaname have to include ichiru. even if shizuka had never come along, ichiru still would have spent the rest of his life resenting his family. he was screwed long before shizuka came along. i liked ichiru, but he really was a brat.

I second again ... it's getting a habit geek

To tell you the truth I always found Ichiru’s “justification” for what he was feeling and mostly for what he did hmm how to put it; … deficient?

So yeah maybe he would always resent his family and feel jealous and bitter towards Zero along with a twisted love for him. I’m not imply though that he should have died, but in a sense in the long run the way the things turned out I think will free Zero … we know that he always felt guilty on his end for Ichirou’s weakness and darkness.

ItsakindaMagic wrote:I think its Rido too. He was so mean to Juri when he took her baby and killed him. thats cruel to do to something you love just because you can't have them. and then he wanted to eat Yuuki just because she looked like her mother.

I agree ... well Rido keeps the crown of bitterness!
    Kat
    Kat
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Kat Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:45 pm

I think Shizuka is quite bitter. Umn, she was.

her beloved one was killed without being a level E, she tried revenge but in the end she was killed by one of her kind. She had wasted her time on trying to take revenge to the wrong. Everything she ever wanted, was love and comprehension. But love was taken from her and the only comprehesion she got, was to be called 'crazy' and "Flowers-blooming-out-of-season princess". Her fiance (Rido) used her (after all, he was always in love with Jury) and was the one, who was responsible for the death of her lover. She was locked in a cage, kept in isolation since she was born, she spent years trying to hide, because the hunters wanted to kill her (they thought she finally went crazy just like her whole family did).

Yeah. After all, I feel so sorry for her ._.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Kat wrote:I think Shizuka is quite bitter. Umn, she was.

her beloved one was killed without being a level E, she tried revenge but in the end she was killed by one of her kind. She had wasted her time on trying to take revenge to the wrong. Everything she ever wanted, was love and comprehension. But love was taken from her and the only comprehesion she got, was to be called 'crazy' and "Flowers-blooming-out-of-season princess". Her fiance (Rido) used her (after all, he was always in love with Jury) and was the one, who was responsible for the death of her lover. She was locked in a cage, kept in isolation since she was born, she spent years trying to hide, because the hunters wanted to kill her (they thought she finally went crazy just like her whole family did).

Yeah. After all, I feel so sorry for her ._.

Yeah, I do feel sorry for her as well. She's one of my fave characters in the series, with her elegance and tragic past.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:18 pm

I think Shizuka is quite bitter. Umn, she was.

Yes that's so true and bitter about Shizuka, apparently the only way to be saved came from "love", love for her lover...perhaps she could have lived a normal life and her depraved nature could have found a resolution but they did not allow that to her. I think that the council was to be blame for many lives that were wasted over nothing.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

juliet wrote:
    Yes that's so true and bitter about Shizuka, apparently the only way to be saved came from "love", love for her lover...perhaps she could have lived a normal life and her depraved nature could have found a resolution but they did not allow that to her. I think that the council was to be blame for many lives that were wasted over nothing.

Yeah, shizuka was a bitter character too. She was deprived by love since she was a small child, and when finally she found salvation in love, it was taken away from her.

If the council and rido would have let her alone, and not mess with her life, she wouldn't have been drive to go mad and kill zero's parents.

Shizuka wasn't an evil character, but others decissions made her do evil actions.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonewhose most bitter character?  Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:52 pm

who is the most bitter character in VK? by bitter I mean that bitter because he or she cannot get what she wants and is going around doing some things.

Well i've never really thought of many of the character from VK as being bitter.... but I think 1st place goes to Sara Shirabuki! cheers She's like the most spoiled brat princess I've ever seen and she wants so bad to be Queen of the vampires. queen She sure is gathering a lot of loyal servants... turning all those girls from the girls academy, and spreading those nrew blood tablets around. Will she have an army in the end to defeat Kaname? o.O
    sFun_hailtheking
    TheNoisyNeutron
    Human

Post by TheNoisyNeutron Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:14 am

Gee, this is quite hard since like 80% of all the characters in this manga are bitter as heck, but I have to go with Zero, whose bitterness towards purebloods is mentioned in EVERY chapter. Mainly Kaname now, since he is responsible for, well, everything in his life, even Yuuki. And Kaname seems pretty alive to me, so no objective has been completed for Zero. xD

And noooo I'm not saying Kaname is a "bad guy", but you can't deny that the previous isn't true.
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Cheesy jokes you can find on Laffy taffy candy ^_^
    Warning Zonewhose most bitter character?  Drops1black

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:14 pm

It's Kaname whose most bitter character?  2747345646 He started schemeing up this goal of his sense Yuuki lost her memory. It goes as far as back when Zero and Ichiru still had parents... Apparently Kaname was the one who released Shizuka from her cage to "plant the seed of hatred into the Kiryu's with no liberation from it til death"... And yet this is crazy but Yuuki is up their too for me. Think about how Yori or the Headmaster felt when she left...I know Zero was depressed. Kaname loves her to death but admits she makes him cruel. Lately everyone has been high on Yuuki gas XD
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning Zonewhose most bitter character?  Drops2

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:36 pm

I think it might be zero, I mean, after all, he is really grumpy most of the time...

Yeah, my girl thinks he's hotter when he's mad, lol!!!

Last edited by Blood-boy on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am