Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Share
    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by emogirl4evr on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:01 am

    kaname ... grabs my hand . me looks away blushing kaname . nice night huh. me yea a litlle cold tho . kaname we could go in side. me sure . ............................................................................... not telling any more info
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by lililovelilica on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:12 am

    what type of topic is this?
    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by emogirl4evr on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:48 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:what type of topic is this?
    dose it matter . just have fun with it . gosh y r u causein trouble
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by juliet on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:21 am

    lililovelilica wrote:what type of topic is this?

    as far as i understood its a game we can write how we imagine our date with our favorite vampire knight character... now let me think Kaname and I on a date? scratch scratch okay...have to think for a while..LOL..probably late night, at a tower, with candles, eating dinner (not me! rofl rofl or me never mind rofl rofl ) and having wine and chatting..and a fireplace...is that too romantic? anyway it would be at the light of the moonlight (and I could not see a thing rofl rofl ) haha...by the way that's amusing, and m...yes there I would accept an invitation to become a vampire..the rest I think you understand...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by sweetsolace on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:37 pm

    I have three date scenarios simply because I'm greedy for more loving~

    take 1. Kaname and me in an amusement park from day to night
    we go to the cotton candy and toffee apple stands, I wear a skirt and a hat, he wears jacket and jeans. He holds my hand and I blush as we go see the sights. I forget my embarrassment when I see the rides. We try everything, having fun, and I slowly forget he is so handsome and gorgeous, a happier Kaname. Night arrive and the last ride is the ferris wheel. I remember my embarrassment when we were alone... my heartbeat was beating so loud and I can see every little feature on his face. At the top of the ride, the machine stopped when the fireworks exploded in the night sky.. It was so beautiful I look into his eyes and he look back in mine...closer his lips enclosed mine and it was like the fireworks itself we share a kiss as the fireworks go off in the night sky.. the end of our date. he takes me home by a cab. and as we stand by the doorstep basking in the fresh night air, we share a kiss. the night was magical, and I sleep with a sigh.


    take 2. Kaname and me in a japanese festival
    I wear a yukata he picked and the pattern was beautiful on me. He wore a nice, prim kimono which frame his face and highlight his features excellently. He looked like a gentleman beside me as we walk the streets and Im his dame . we hold hands and he held mine gently.. carefully. The lanterns glow was like a lull as we walked along, that gave the feeling it was a dream. Kaname was soft and smelled fresh. We tried different food stalls and tried the catch-goldfish game, both ending up losing many times and having a contest who lost the most. the loser ate takoyaki and he ended up being very full. We rest on a bench after a while outside the festival and beside the forest, looking at the stars as the fireflies appeared around us. The firework exploded in the sky and we kissed and then .. .hehe

    take 3. Kaname and me in a hot spring inn
    we went to the traditional hot spring inn high in the mountains after the festival . Ending up taking a bath in the hot spring. Together. nothing happened . Razz
    we relaxed after bath in our robes drinking warm tea, looking at the stars, talking in a low voice and enjoying each others company. It was nice and comfortable. And then...
    we slept in a room with japanese sliding doors opening to a yard, still in our robes, while the moon was full above. The air was electric and tense. we both knew, it was fine~~



    ok ok I know thats too much for a date but hey it has to have a sequence .
    Spoiler:
    > >

    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by emogirl4evr on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:22 am

    juliet wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:what type of topic is this?

    as far as i understood its a game we can write how we imagine our date with our favorite vampire knight character... now let me think Kaname and I on a date? scratch scratch okay...have to think for a while..LOL..probably late night, at a tower, with candles, eating dinner (not me! rofl rofl or me never mind rofl rofl ) and having wine and chatting..and a fireplace...is that too romantic? anyway it would be at the light of the moonlight (and I could not see a thing rofl rofl ) haha...by the way that's amusing, and m...yes there I would accept an invitation to become a vampire..the rest I think you understand...
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute
    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by emogirl4evr on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:25 am

    sweetsolace wrote:I have three date scenarios simply because I'm greedy for more loving~

    take 1. Kaname and me in an amusement park from day to night
    we go to the cotton candy and toffee apple stands, I wear a skirt and a hat, he wears jacket and jeans. He holds my hand and I blush as we go see the sights. I forget my embarrassment when I see the rides. We try everything, having fun, and I slowly forget he is so handsome and gorgeous, a happier Kaname. Night arrive and the last ride is the ferris wheel. I remember my embarrassment when we were alone... my heartbeat was beating so loud and I can see every little feature on his face. At the top of the ride, the machine stopped when the fireworks exploded in the night sky.. It was so beautiful I look into his eyes and he look back in mine...closer his lips enclosed mine and it was like the fireworks itself we share a kiss as the fireworks go off in the night sky.. the end of our date. he takes me home by a cab. and as we stand by the doorstep basking in the fresh night air, we share a kiss. the night was magical, and I sleep with a sigh.


    take 2. Kaname and me in a japanese festival
    I wear a yukata he picked and the pattern was beautiful on me. He wore a nice, prim kimono which frame his face and highlight his features excellently. He looked like a gentleman beside me as we walk the streets and Im his dame . we hold hands and he held mine gently.. carefully. The lanterns glow was like a lull as we walked along, that gave the feeling it was a dream. Kaname was soft and smelled fresh. We tried different food stalls and tried the catch-goldfish game, both ending up losing many times and having a contest who lost the most. the loser ate takoyaki and he ended up being very full. We rest on a bench after a while outside the festival and beside the forest, looking at the stars as the fireflies appeared around us. The firework exploded in the sky and we kissed and then .. .hehe

    take 3. Kaname and me in a hot spring inn
    we went to the traditional hot spring inn high in the mountains after the festival . Ending up taking a bath in the hot spring. Together. nothing happened . Razz
    we relaxed after bath in our robes drinking warm tea, looking at the stars, talking in a low voice and enjoying each others company. It was nice and comfortable. And then...
    we slept in a room with japanese sliding doors opening to a yard, still in our robes, while the moon was full above. The air was electric and tense. we both knew, it was fine~~



    ok ok I know thats too much for a date but hey it has to have a sequence .
    Spoiler:
    > >

    well then you must have it figured out . Cool
    avatar
    darkvampire
    Human

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2011-11-28
    Location : At cross acedmy
    Humor : annoyed
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by darkvampire on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:47 am

    Okay this isnt really a date just a hang-out with VK characters

    I would invite:


    • Zero and Kaname(would be really funny if they fought a silly thing like what to order....HA HA!
    • Yuki and Sayori
    • Hanabusa (funny to see him defend Kaname)

    Okay finished...hehe reckon itwould be fun...
    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by emogirl4evr on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 pm

    darkvampire wrote:Okay this isnt really a date just a hang-out with VK characters

    I would invite:


    • Zero and Kaname(would be really funny if they fought a silly thing like what to order....HA HA!
    • Yuki and Sayori
    • Hanabusa (funny to see him defend Kaname)

    Okay finished...hehe reckon itwould be fun...
    sounds like fun
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by lililovelilica on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:02 am

    hum...let me play too

    Kaname is waiting for yuuki in the restaurant
    she's in the hotel room...
    the make up is ready
    and the dress is perfect
    he's there with a smoking
    gorgeous as always
    the restaurant was exclusive only for them that night
    they're candles everywhere
    a good whine
    a bloody piece of meat was especially prepared for them
    after eating,they went to a movie together
    yuuki clings into kaname like glue
    when the movie was over...it's time to sleep together...
    Kaname begins undressing
    yuuki is taking a shower...and...

    The rest i leave to your imagination
    avatar
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by VampireCythia on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:21 am

    Ah should it be with the character or with myself...? I can imagine Yuuki and Zero on a date or the yume pair. Ahh...Zero is my favorite person...I think a date between me and him would be like dating myself. I think it would end up with depressing talk. I think I would express my hate for manipulating persons and the prince type of guy. I think I would scold him for lying to himself. Yeah and I would made fun of him. And if he would glare at me, I would just glare back at him. I would´n mind making out with him because he is hot. He that type of guy that makes my heart beat faster. Tsunderes and other in that kind is my types. But I thin I´ll would end up annoying him lol! My personaly is a crossover between Gothic/Fangirl/Nerd. lol!
    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by emogirl4evr on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:25 pm

    VampireCythia wrote:Ah should it be with the character or with myself...? I can imagine Yuuki and Zero on a date or the yume pair. Ahh...Zero is my favorite person...I think a date between me and him would be like dating myself. I think it would end up with depressing talk. I think I would express my hate for manipulating persons and the prince type of guy. I think I would scold him for lying to himself. Yeah and I would made fun of him. And if he would glare at me, I would just glare back at him. I would´n mind making out with him because he is hot. He that type of guy that makes my heart beat faster. Tsunderes and other in that kind is my types. But I thin I´ll would end up annoying him lol! My personaly is a crossover between Gothic/Fangirl/Nerd. lol!
    ok nice i think
    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by emogirl4evr on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:26 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:hum...let me play too

    Kaname is waiting for yuuki in the restaurant
    she's in the hotel room...
    the make up is ready
    and the dress is perfect
    he's there with a smoking
    gorgeous as always
    the restaurant was exclusive only for them that night
    they're candles everywhere
    a good whine
    a bloody piece of meat was especially prepared for them
    after eating,they went to a movie together
    yuuki clings into kaname like glue
    when the movie was over...it's time to sleep together...
    Kaname begins undressing
    yuuki is taking a shower...and...

    The rest i leave to your imagination
    well then pale
    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by emogirl4evr on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:27 pm

    kanamekisser wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:what type of topic is this?
    dose it matter . just have fun with it .

    Sponsored content

    Re: rp u and your fav vampire knight person on a date

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:42 pm