Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. Bar_left59%Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. Bar_left27%Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. Bar_left15%Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL.

VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning ZoneAre all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. Dropsoa

Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. Empty Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL.

Post by VampireCythia Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Haven´t you notice that all womans who sings gothic rock are black haired. If you not have then look at this

Tarja Turunen: Former singer from the band Nightwish now a solo artist
    Anette Olzon: Singer in Nightwish
    Amy Lee: Singer in Evanescence
    Carly Smithsom: Singer in We are the fallen
    Alyssa Barlow: Singer, keyboardist and bas guitarist for BarlowGirl
    Lacey Sturm: Lead singer in Flyleaf
    Sharon den Adel: lead vocal in Within Temptation

And what have they all in common? THEY ALL BLACKHAIRED!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz The second thing is that they all pretty. But why do they it? Maybe it´s some kind of Rock singer club for womans and you only can get access if you have black hair. But black suits them i would wish to wear some of they clothes. They have a good style Razz
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. Empty Re: Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL.

Post by Anneliezz Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:07 am

It surely seems like it XD

Hmm, I think there are some with red hair too, but those the really goth-goth bands (if you know what I mean)

I think the singer from epice is red hair is redhaired, but I don't know if their music is any good Razz

But yeah, it does look like at least the most famous ones all have black long hair :p
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL. Empty Re: Are all woman Gothic rock singers black haired? LOL.

Post by VampireCythia Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Anneliezz wrote:It surely seems like it XD

Hmm, I think there are some with red hair too, but those the really goth-goth bands (if you know what I mean)

I think the singer from epice is red hair is redhaired, but I don't know if their music is any good Razz

But yeah, it does look like at least the most famous ones all have black long hair :p

I think the lead singer from a new rock band Earlyrise has red hair. They just dubuted last month and I´ll think you will like them so check them out Razz You can download 4 of they songs from facebook (I did and it did work) The song is: Wasteland, Become Mad, Memories, Face me. I did fall in love with the songs Become Mad & Memories. They really great aha

And had you ever heard Nightwish? If you have: Do you prefer the old Nightwish or the new? I kind of like both thing. My favorites of the band is not suprisely: Amaranth and Over the Hills and Far Away both amazing songs aha
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:00 pm

VampireCythia wrote:

I think the lead singer from a new rock band Earlyrise has red hair. They just dubuted last month and I´ll think you will like them so check them out Razz You can download 4 of they songs from facebook (I did and it did work) The song is: Wasteland, Become Mad, Memories, Face me. I did fall in love with the songs Become Mad & Memories. They really great aha

And had you ever heard Nightwish? If you have: Do you prefer the old Nightwish or the new? I kind of like both thing. My favorites of the band is not suprisely: Amaranth and Over the Hills and Far Away both amazing songs aha
    I'll check it ou then Razz

Yes, I do know Nightwish, but only a couple of songs. I have a whole list somewhere of bands I know a couple of good songs, to check if all of their songs are that good Smile. Nightwish is on the list ...Smile

Usually I don't mind if a band changes singers, but I haven't heard any of the old songs so I don't know if I like both.

I do know amaranth cheers great song cheers and the new one is good too Very Happy
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

I'll check it ou then Razz

Yes, I do know Nightwish, but only a couple of songs. I have a whole list somewhere of bands I know a couple of good songs, to check if all of their songs are that good Smile. Nightwish is on the list ...Smile

Usually I don't mind if a band changes singers, but I haven't heard any of the old songs so I don't know if I like both.

I do know amaranth cheers great song cheers and the new one is good too Very Happy

Amaranth is amazing something to agree on cheers I think you gonna like EarlyRise cheers
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:47 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    Amaranth is amazing something to agree on cheers I think you gonna like EarlyRise cheers
    Yeah you're right, Just youtubed some songs. I love it cheers
    Thanks, I always like it to find new good bands Very Happy
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

Okay self thanks. I did know that you would like them cheers We seems to have the same taste in music cheers You can download four of they songs on facebook.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

Okay self thanks. I did know that you would like them cheers We seems to have the same taste in music cheers You can download four of they songs on facebook.
    I'll deffo do so Smile
    Yeah we do seem to have the same taste xD
    Any other that are good you think I don't know yet? now that we're talking about it xD
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

I'll deffo do so Smile
    Yeah we do seem to have the same taste xD
    Any other that are good you think I don't know yet? now that we're talking about it xD

What about Art of Dying. Adam Gontier cousin Cale Gontier play in the band too Very Happy
    And what about Sugarcult? They okay too. Tarja Turunen (Former Nightwish member) is a good solo artist her can i too recomend. I have heard Shinedown is good too but haven´t heard it yet. But god damn you already know the most of my music sFun_banghead2 explosive

Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Actually they're not GOTHIC ROCK singers.

Tarja Turunen: Former singer from the band Nightwish now a solo artist - Symphonic METAL
    Anette Olzon: Singer in Nightwish - SYMPHONIC/POWER METAL
    Amy Lee: Singer in Evanescence - ALTERNATIVE ROCK
    Carly Smithsom: Singer in We are the fallen - ALTERNATIVE
    Alyssa Barlow: Singer, keyboardist and bas guitarist for BarlowGirl - ROCK/POP
    Lacey Sturm: Lead singer in Flyleaf - POST/-HARDCORE
    Sharon den Adel: lead vocal in Within Temptation - SYMPHONIC ROCK

Hmm...

Switchbalde Symphony is a gothic rock band with two female singer and they are both blonde.
    So all female gothic rock are definitely NOT black haired.

Also the female singer of Epica (SYMPHONIC METAL, they are similar to Nightwish and Within Temptation) is red haiered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 pm