Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Zero's best mate or lover

    Share

    Poll

    who can take Zero's heart?

    [ 13 ]
    43% [43%] 
    [ 5 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    13% [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    10% [10%] 

    Total Votes: 30
    avatar
    Interferer
    Human

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2011-11-13
    Humor : don't resist it....
    Warning Zone

    Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Interferer on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:28 am

    at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?


    Last edited by Interferer on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing words)
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by mariangie on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:24 pm

    You forgot to add Yuuki to the poll . Will made some people unhappy . rofl
    avatar
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Anneliezz on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:33 pm

    It think af all woman, besides yuuki to have a place in Zero's heart, Whit Lily makes most chance...

    I don't think he could be really happy with anyone but Yuuki, wich is sad cause I want him too be with Yuuki.
    I don't think he could fall for maria or yori (the others...well, that would be an even biiger problem Razz)
    He has never shown anything to them except some basic politeness/being friendly. People often say that Yuuki and Zero can't be togheter because they have only 24 chapters left to solve their problems, but how about those women? He has only had a couple of conversations with them in the entire two arcs. The only possibility would be outside the story ine '... years later-epilogue'

    About a best friend, I thnk kaito makes good cha,ces 'I voted for him'. Before the last chapter I would've said Yagari but with the hunters plan to use Zero and Yuuki's feelings.... I don't like him anymore. Kaito seemes the only one to care, wich is remarkable since he killed his own brother when he turned into a vampire... So I think Kaito makes a cha,ce of being a friend to zero and for romantic intrest I fear there is no hope for Zero (besides Yuuki).
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by aya-chan on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:53 pm

    I voted for maria. In my opinion she's fit for him, she's the lady in distress so...and zero would be getle with her.
    Maria shown her interest for zero at she already took initiative. plus, they had already a bridal style moment Razz

    I was surprised to see that men's were included in the poll and someone voted for kaito. mm...a kaito x zero scratch wonder how their relationship will be rofl rofl
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:06 pm

    I would vote for Maria if there was still a place with Zero's heart. It's possible he would never be able to love any other woman because of memory of Yuuki. Cain Cross has never loved anyone else after Kuran Yuuri's death. I think it is a good example because there was one said that Zero is alike Caien Cross in his days of youth.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5027
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by juliet on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:20 pm

    Anneliezz wrote:It think af all woman, besides yuuki to have a place in Zero's heart, Whit Lily makes most chance...


    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl yes i was also thinking either white lilly or bloody rose

    Spoiler:
    now I run to hide

    mm...okay seriously there is no best mate for Zero right now, yes Maria is cute and stuff but I do not see her to be his style...until now there is no connection between them

    Yuuki is definetely a no, no, being a pureblood, Zero has not overcome his nature and I think that the chances are minor...too many things to be sorted out here and Yuuki's love for Kaname is still great, so right now I think that its not that bad for him to be bachelor, free and open for future chances...for the future another hunter girl would be awesome so that they could continue the Kiryu line.







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Divine Rose on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:13 pm

    I voted for Maria. I think she's a good match for him. And he treated her really good, for him anyways.

    Also Maria is related to Shizuka. The only character in VK that is. Perhaps that connection will help Zero. I think so.
    avatar
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by shizza24 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 am

    Anneliezz wrote:It think af all woman, besides yuuki to have a place in Zero's heart, Whit Lily makes most chance...

    I don't think he could be really happy with anyone but Yuuki, wich is sad cause I want him too be with Yuuki.
    I don't think he could fall for maria or yori (the others...well, that would be an even biiger problem Razz)
    He has never shown anything to them except some basic politeness/being friendly. People often say that Yuuki and Zero can't be togheter because they have only 24 chapters left to solve their problems, but how about those women? He has only had a couple of conversations with them in the entire two arcs. The only possibility would be outside the story ine '... years later-epilogue'

    About a best friend, I thnk kaito makes good cha,ces 'I voted for him'. Before the last chapter I would've said Yagari but with the hunters plan to use Zero and Yuuki's feelings.... I don't like him anymore. Kaito seemes the only one to care, wich is remarkable since he killed his own brother when he turned into a vampire... So I think Kaito makes a cha,ce of being a friend to zero and for romantic intrest I fear there is no hope for Zero (besides Yuuki).


    I agree with you. Zero is pretty much one-woman and isn't really interested in any other girl besides Yuuki and his interactions with other characters are not strong enough to hint anything romantic between them. So yea he'd much rather spend his time in the shed with Lily lol xP though I don't believe that 24 chapters aren't enough for him and Yuuki to develop as a couple. They still have a pretty good chance IMO.

    And yes as a best friend I voted for Kaito as well. Kaito and Zero have deep bond... Especially for Kaito since he too had a brother who turned to a vampire like Zero... I think Kaito sees his brother in Zero and since he couldn't do anything to save him, I think in Zero he finds a second chance to do what he could not for his brother... As for Zero, Kaito does a good job of somewhat filling the void of Ichiru and that creates a very deep rooted connection between those two. Plus the fact that Kaito is the only one who has a problem with the hunters' using yuuki and zero's feelings for each other.
    avatar
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by VampireCythia on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:43 pm

    shizza24 wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:It think af all woman, besides yuuki to have a place in Zero's heart, Whit Lily makes most chance...

    I don't think he could be really happy with anyone but Yuuki, wich is sad cause I want him too be with Yuuki.
    I don't think he could fall for maria or yori (the others...well, that would be an even biiger problem Razz)
    He has never shown anything to them except some basic politeness/being friendly. People often say that Yuuki and Zero can't be togheter because they have only 24 chapters left to solve their problems, but how about those women? He has only had a couple of conversations with them in the entire two arcs. The only possibility would be outside the story ine '... years later-epilogue'

    About a best friend, I thnk kaito makes good cha,ces 'I voted for him'. Before the last chapter I would've said Yagari but with the hunters plan to use Zero and Yuuki's feelings.... I don't like him anymore. Kaito seemes the only one to care, wich is remarkable since he killed his own brother when he turned into a vampire... So I think Kaito makes a cha,ce of being a friend to zero and for romantic intrest I fear there is no hope for Zero (besides Yuuki).


    I agree with you. Zero is pretty much one-woman and isn't really interested in any other girl besides Yuuki and his interactions with other characters are not strong enough to hint anything romantic between them. So yea he'd much rather spend his time in the shed with Lily lol xP though I don't believe that 24 chapters aren't enough for him and Yuuki to develop as a couple. They still have a pretty good chance IMO.

    And yes as a best friend I voted for Kaito as well. Kaito and Zero have deep bond... Especially for Kaito since he too had a brother who turned to a vampire like Zero... I think Kaito sees his brother in Zero and since he couldn't do anything to save him, I think in Zero he finds a second chance to do what he could not for his brother... As for Zero, Kaito does a good job of somewhat filling the void of Ichiru and that creates a very deep rooted connection between those two. Plus the fact that Kaito is the only one who has a problem with the hunters' using yuuki and zero's feelings for each other.

    I really agree with you two. I don´t think that Zero ever will fall in love with other girl that Yuuki. It would kind of ruin his character to pair him up with some other girl. I don´t think Zero would like to be paired up because he just has to. I can understand their someone who think that he deserve happiness and end up with someone who/He loves but i kind of think that would just make him more misarable. He would b4 very sad. Because he can´t forget her. I think thats forgetting her is impossible for him to do. He clearly isa tsundere and when they say I Love You it´s for the most time for lifetime. And if you think good after why he hasn´t been mean to Sayori or Maria there is two reasons: Y-U-U-K-I A-N-D I-C-H-I-R.U Razz Sayori is Yuuki best friend and they both miss her (Zero just don´t want to admit it) Maria miss Ichiru, Zero does too. It´s because they miss the same persons he not mean to them. See conections Razz
    So I rather go Yaoi and vote for Kaito LOL Razz
    avatar
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by shizza24 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:36 pm

    VampireCythia wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:It think af all woman, besides yuuki to have a place in Zero's heart, Whit Lily makes most chance...

    I don't think he could be really happy with anyone but Yuuki, wich is sad cause I want him too be with Yuuki.
    I don't think he could fall for maria or yori (the others...well, that would be an even biiger problem Razz)
    He has never shown anything to them except some basic politeness/being friendly. People often say that Yuuki and Zero can't be togheter because they have only 24 chapters left to solve their problems, but how about those women? He has only had a couple of conversations with them in the entire two arcs. The only possibility would be outside the story ine '... years later-epilogue'

    About a best friend, I thnk kaito makes good cha,ces 'I voted for him'. Before the last chapter I would've said Yagari but with the hunters plan to use Zero and Yuuki's feelings.... I don't like him anymore. Kaito seemes the only one to care, wich is remarkable since he killed his own brother when he turned into a vampire... So I think Kaito makes a cha,ce of being a friend to zero and for romantic intrest I fear there is no hope for Zero (besides Yuuki).


    I agree with you. Zero is pretty much one-woman and isn't really interested in any other girl besides Yuuki and his interactions with other characters are not strong enough to hint anything romantic between them. So yea he'd much rather spend his time in the shed with Lily lol xP though I don't believe that 24 chapters aren't enough for him and Yuuki to develop as a couple. They still have a pretty good chance IMO.

    And yes as a best friend I voted for Kaito as well. Kaito and Zero have deep bond... Especially for Kaito since he too had a brother who turned to a vampire like Zero... I think Kaito sees his brother in Zero and since he couldn't do anything to save him, I think in Zero he finds a second chance to do what he could not for his brother... As for Zero, Kaito does a good job of somewhat filling the void of Ichiru and that creates a very deep rooted connection between those two. Plus the fact that Kaito is the only one who has a problem with the hunters' using yuuki and zero's feelings for each other.

    I really agree with you two. I don´t think that Zero ever will fall in love with other girl that Yuuki. It would kind of ruin his character to pair him up with some other girl. I don´t think Zero would like to be paired up because he just has to. I can understand their someone who think that he deserve happiness and end up with someone who/He loves but i kind of think that would just make him more misarable. He would b4 very sad. Because he can´t forget her. I think thats forgetting her is impossible for him to do. He clearly isa tsundere and when they say I Love You it´s for the most time for lifetime. And if you think good after why he hasn´t been mean to Sayori or Maria there is two reasons: Y-U-U-K-I A-N-D I-C-H-I-R.U Razz Sayori is Yuuki best friend and they both miss her (Zero just don´t want to admit it) Maria miss Ichiru, Zero does too. It´s because they miss the same persons he not mean to them. See conections Razz
    So I rather go Yaoi and vote for Kaito LOL Razz

    Yes I agree, I don't think Zero would ever be able to open up for any other girl. He's just too much of a tsundere *sigh* lets just hope he doesn't end up all alone again at the end of the manga...

    and yes I agree with you, Zero's only connection to Maria or Yori was a mutual person they both missed and cared about. There isn't much else between him and Maria or him and Yori to go on.

    and hehe I am not much of a Yaoi person lol xP but yea I do like the fact that Zero has Kaito as a close friend.
    avatar
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2011-11-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Kikotsukino on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:55 am

    I voted for Maria also..

    Well maybe part of the reason is because Im a YuMe lover

    But the other part ~ is neutrally speaking, i think Maria is a good choice for Zero, not like he have rejected her and all that ~ He actually hated Vampires, but he dont hate her, and he's pretty opened around her ~ Although Maria have an interest in Zero because of Ichiru (but he's dead) ~ I think Maria can find some qualities in Zero that she will like ~ PLUS one extra BONUS in all this meaning Zero can finally open his heart/move on with his life (I will feel happy for him ~ when that day comes).. Maria is also a distant relative of Shizuka (being blood related to Shizuka, she can definitely help Zero sustain himself from falling to a level E)..

    Yuki is his past ~ he should really move on, I want all characters to have a happy ending - including both Kaname and Zero.. Kaname cant live without Yuki, Surely i believe Zero Can.. So my vote is on Maria (best mate - but MOSTLY referring to as LOVER) for Zero..
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Divine Rose on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:04 pm

    Kikotsukino wrote:I voted for Maria also..

    Well maybe part of the reason is because Im a YuMe lover

    But the other part ~ is neutrally speaking, i think Maria is a good choice for Zero, not like he have rejected her and all that ~ He actually hated Vampires, but he dont hate her, and he's pretty opened around her ~ Although Maria have an interest in Zero because of Ichiru (but he's dead) ~ I think Maria can find some qualities in Zero that she will like ~ PLUS one extra BONUS in all this meaning Zero can finally open his heart/move on with his life (I will feel happy for him ~ when that day comes).. Maria is also a distant relative of Shizuka (being blood related to Shizuka, she can definitely help Zero sustain himself from falling to a level E)..

    Yuki is his past ~ he should really move on, I want all characters to have a happy ending - including both Kaname and Zero.. Kaname cant live without Yuki, Surely i believe Zero Can.. So my vote is on Maria (best mate - but MOSTLY referring to as LOVER) for Zero..

    I completely agree with all you said! Wonderfully said! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    avatar
    darkvampire
    Human

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2011-11-28
    Location : At cross acedmy
    Humor : annoyed
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by darkvampire on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 am

    Nobody could take Zero's heart other than Yuki, Im sorry but is true AND i know people agree... Speak Up!! Smile
    'My trust is not for you, even if i love you'
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by KuranPrince on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:16 pm

    Kikotsukino wrote:I voted for Maria also..

    Well maybe part of the reason is because Im a YuMe lover

    But the other part ~ is neutrally speaking, i think Maria is a good choice for Zero, not like he have rejected her and all that ~ He actually hated Vampires, but he dont hate her, and he's pretty opened around her ~ Although Maria have an interest in Zero because of Ichiru (but he's dead) ~ I think Maria can find some qualities in Zero that she will like ~ PLUS one extra BONUS in all this meaning Zero can finally open his heart/move on with his life (I will feel happy for him ~ when that day comes).. Maria is also a distant relative of Shizuka (being blood related to Shizuka, she can definitely help Zero sustain himself from falling to a level E)..

    Yuki is his past ~ he should really move on, I want all characters to have a happy ending - including both Kaname and Zero.. Kaname cant live without Yuki, Surely i believe Zero Can.. So my vote is on Maria (best mate - but MOSTLY referring to as LOVER) for Zero..


    Without one single shred of doubt, I agree with you Kiko. And besides, I've voted for Maria as well... from my POV, she's a perfect match for the gray-haired hunter... same hair and eyes color. There's a very strong possibility that Zero will open up his heart a whole love more to Maria and give him even more confidence.

    Kaname & Yuuki are soulmates forever... and I can truly see a much brighter future for Zero & Maria's relationship to become a reality.
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Divine Rose on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:07 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:
    Kikotsukino wrote:I voted for Maria also..

    Well maybe part of the reason is because Im a YuMe lover

    But the other part ~ is neutrally speaking, i think Maria is a good choice for Zero, not like he have rejected her and all that ~ He actually hated Vampires, but he dont hate her, and he's pretty opened around her ~ Although Maria have an interest in Zero because of Ichiru (but he's dead) ~ I think Maria can find some qualities in Zero that she will like ~ PLUS one extra BONUS in all this meaning Zero can finally open his heart/move on with his life (I will feel happy for him ~ when that day comes).. Maria is also a distant relative of Shizuka (being blood related to Shizuka, she can definitely help Zero sustain himself from falling to a level E)..

    Yuki is his past ~ he should really move on, I want all characters to have a happy ending - including both Kaname and Zero.. Kaname cant live without Yuki, Surely i believe Zero Can.. So my vote is on Maria (best mate - but MOSTLY referring to as LOVER) for Zero..


    Without one single shred of doubt, I agree with you Kiko. And besides, I've voted for Maria as well... from my POV, she's a perfect match for the gray-haired hunter... same hair and eyes color. There's a very strong possibility that Zero will open up his heart a whole love more to Maria and give him even more confidence.

    Kaname & Yuuki are soulmates forever... and I can truly see a much brighter future for Zero & Maria's relationship to become a reality.

    Wonderfully said KuranPrince! cheers cheers

    Well, I of course, have voted for Maria as well. I think she is a perfect match too. And personally, I think she brings out the best in Zero. Haha I like how Maria was trying to help Zero and so wants to. It shows she cares and it's very sweet of her. I never liked the thought of Yori with Zero at all, but Maria, I instantly liked. And yes, they do look great together.

    Definitely agree that Kaname & Yuuki are soulmates forever and about Zero & Maria's relationship. Very Happy
    avatar
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2011-11-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Kikotsukino on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:22 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:
    Kikotsukino wrote:I voted for Maria also..

    Well maybe part of the reason is because Im a YuMe lover

    But the other part ~ is neutrally speaking, i think Maria is a good choice for Zero, not like he have rejected her and all that ~ He actually hated Vampires, but he dont hate her, and he's pretty opened around her ~ Although Maria have an interest in Zero because of Ichiru (but he's dead) ~ I think Maria can find some qualities in Zero that she will like ~ PLUS one extra BONUS in all this meaning Zero can finally open his heart/move on with his life (I will feel happy for him ~ when that day comes).. Maria is also a distant relative of Shizuka (being blood related to Shizuka, she can definitely help Zero sustain himself from falling to a level E)..

    Yuki is his past ~ he should really move on, I want all characters to have a happy ending - including both Kaname and Zero.. Kaname cant live without Yuki, Surely i believe Zero Can.. So my vote is on Maria (best mate - but MOSTLY referring to as LOVER) for Zero..


    Without one single shred of doubt, I agree with you Kiko. And besides, I've voted for Maria as well... from my POV, she's a perfect match for the gray-haired hunter... same hair and eyes color. There's a very strong possibility that Zero will open up his heart a whole love more to Maria and give him even more confidence.

    Kaname & Yuuki are soulmates forever... and I can truly see a much brighter future for Zero & Maria's relationship to become a reality.

    Soulmates is a Very nice word for it cheers cheers cheers

    I agree ~ Zero can definitely open up to her ~ from a fresh start and If Hino wants everyone to have a happy ending ~ then she should put Zero and Maria together (perfect match) and Yuki and Kaname forever ~

    Hurray YuMe ~
    avatar
    PSDOL
    Human

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2010-05-14
    Location : malta
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by PSDOL on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:56 pm

    i agree yuuki is the only one for him maria is there to bring zeki back together . so zero's only love is yuuki like kaname if something happeneds to yuuki i bet he lost it. yuuki is not zero past she is his everything . zero let go yuuki but fate got them back together as partners.

    so go zeki
    avatar
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by VampireCythia on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:26 pm

    PSDOL wrote:i agree yuuki is the only one for him maria is there to bring zeki back together . so zero's only love is yuuki like kaname if something happeneds to yuuki i bet he lost it. yuuki is not zero past she is his everything . zero let go yuuki but fate got them back together as partners.

    so go zeki

    I agree Zeki is best GO ZEKI!!!! sFun_cheerleader2
    avatar
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Location : Only the opened minded could imagen it
    Humor : Always :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Youweremysafeplace* on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:47 am

    PSDOL wrote:i agree yuuki is the only one for him maria is there to bring zeki back together . so zero's only love is yuuki like kaname if something happeneds to yuuki i bet he lost it. yuuki is not zero past she is his everything . zero let go yuuki but fate got them back together as partners.

    so go zeki


    sFun_hailbig I completely agree. Like have you heard of the quote "Absence makes the heart fonder." I suppose thats how zeki is right now. So yuki and zero seeing each other again doesn't mean they are just going to go back to being friends.
    avatar
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by VampireCythia on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:50 am

    Youweremysafeplace* wrote:
    PSDOL wrote:i agree yuuki is the only one for him maria is there to bring zeki back together . so zero's only love is yuuki like kaname if something happeneds to yuuki i bet he lost it. yuuki is not zero past she is his everything . zero let go yuuki but fate got them back together as partners.

    so go zeki


    sFun_hailbig I completely agree. Like have you heard of the quote "Absence makes the heart fonder." I suppose thats how zeki is right now. So yuki and zero seeing each other again doesn't mean they are just going to go back to being friends.

    yep they could end as so much more
    avatar
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Conrad Weller on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:02 pm

    zero's mate should be maria kurenai or sayori.

    maria because she genuinely cares for zero,she is relative of shizuka hiou and can help zero from falling.both share pain for ichiru's death, they both can help each other to start anew.

    sayori and zero had been my favourite since the beginning. i prefer sayori with zero.


    Last edited by Conrad Weller on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by SassyKnight on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 pm

    Well dont get me wrong I love Kaname with Yuki...But Zero being with Maria or Sayori, isn't it a bit...Wrong? I mean Zero hasnt shown any interest in Sayori or Maria, except for maybe being friends. I highly doubt that Zero would be able to fall for another girl. Remember how long it took to gain Yuki's trust? I just dont think Maria could win Zero's heart, because she has a strong connection with Shizuka,and Yori is just friends with Zero.......
    avatar
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Conrad Weller on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:30 pm

    Saffron161 wrote:Well dont get me wrong I love Kaname with Yuki...But Zero being with Maria or Sayori, isn't it a bit...Wrong? I mean Zero hasnt shown any interest in Sayori or Maria, except for maybe being friends. I highly doubt that Zero would be able to fall for another girl. Remember how long it took to gain Yuki's trust? I just dont think Maria could win Zero's heart, because she has a strong connection with Shizuka,and Yori is just friends with Zero.......

    i dont think its wrong. maria has connection to shizuka thats why she can save zero from falling, she cares for him. two happy silverretes are good.

    sayori as you say she and zero are friends we never know if they develop feelings.i like the pairing thats why i support it. before any indication of maria i supported sayori and zero.

    i just forgot but the most suited for zero might be the girl he saved in beginning the glasses one. she too likes zero. so zero has to decide and the thread is
    Interferer wrote:at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?

    so i am just answering the thread. i love yuuki and kaname pairing [yume]. so of course i dont want him near yuuki. zero should be with sayori.
    avatar
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Anneliezz on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:03 pm

    Conrad Weller wrote:
    Saffron161 wrote:Well dont get me wrong I love Kaname with Yuki...But Zero being with Maria or Sayori, isn't it a bit...Wrong? I mean Zero hasnt shown any interest in Sayori or Maria, except for maybe being friends. I highly doubt that Zero would be able to fall for another girl. Remember how long it took to gain Yuki's trust? I just dont think Maria could win Zero's heart, because she has a strong connection with Shizuka,and Yori is just friends with Zero.......

    i dont think its wrong. maria has connection to shizuka thats why she can save zero from falling, she cares for him. two happy silverretes are good.

    sayori as you say she and zero are friends we never know if they develop feelings.i like the pairing thats why i support it. before any indication of maria i supported sayori and zero.

    i just forgot but the most suited for zero might be the girl he saved in beginning the glasses one. she too likes zero. so zero has to decide and the thread is
    Interferer wrote:at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?

    so i am just answering the thread. i love yuuki and kaname pairing [yume]. so of course i dont want him near yuuki. zero should be with sayori.


    I have to disagree
    IMO if he'd end up with one of them, the only reason would be because Hino feels like she needs to let zero end up with one of them. Not because it's good pairing or anything. Zero has no real banding with any of this girls. It would be bad for him (because it makes his character illogical and not credable)
    For the girls it wouldn't be fun either to be in such a kind of relionship. (as a replacement)

    avatar
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by VampireCythia on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 pm

    Anneliezz wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:
    Saffron161 wrote:Well dont get me wrong I love Kaname with Yuki...But Zero being with Maria or Sayori, isn't it a bit...Wrong? I mean Zero hasnt shown any interest in Sayori or Maria, except for maybe being friends. I highly doubt that Zero would be able to fall for another girl. Remember how long it took to gain Yuki's trust? I just dont think Maria could win Zero's heart, because she has a strong connection with Shizuka,and Yori is just friends with Zero.......

    i dont think its wrong. maria has connection to shizuka thats why she can save zero from falling, she cares for him. two happy silverretes are good.

    sayori as you say she and zero are friends we never know if they develop feelings.i like the pairing thats why i support it. before any indication of maria i supported sayori and zero.

    i just forgot but the most suited for zero might be the girl he saved in beginning the glasses one. she too likes zero. so zero has to decide and the thread is
    Interferer wrote:at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?

    so i am just answering the thread. i love yuuki and kaname pairing [yume]. so of course i dont want him near yuuki. zero should be with sayori.


    I have to disagree
    IMO if he'd end up with one of them, the only reason would be because Hino feels like she needs to let zero end up with one of them. Not because it's good pairing or anything. Zero has no real banding with any of this girls. It would be bad for him (because it makes his character illogical and not credable)
    For the girls it wouldn't be fun either to be in such a kind of relionship. (as a replacement)


    AgreeXD I did think for a minute that I was the only one not liking Zero with others than Yuuki. Zero chosing other than Yuuki = Not Zero - Out of character. It would be sorrowful for Zero only end up with a random girl just to end up with someone. I think he is better alone and himself than just being with other girl than Yuuki. It would be the same if Kaname just started looking at Seiren, Sara or even Ruka. Would that make sense? I think it´s not possible for any of them to love another than Yuuki.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:34 pm