Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Zero's best mate or lover

    Share

    Poll

    who can take Zero's heart?

    [ 13 ]
    43% [43%] 
    [ 5 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    13% [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    10% [10%] 

    Total Votes: 30
    avatar
    Interferer
    Human

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2011-11-13
    Humor : don't resist it....
    Warning Zone

    Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Interferer on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:28 am

    First topic message reminder :

    at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?


    Last edited by Interferer on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing words)

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by VampireCythia on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 pm

    Anneliezz wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:
    Saffron161 wrote:Well dont get me wrong I love Kaname with Yuki...But Zero being with Maria or Sayori, isn't it a bit...Wrong? I mean Zero hasnt shown any interest in Sayori or Maria, except for maybe being friends. I highly doubt that Zero would be able to fall for another girl. Remember how long it took to gain Yuki's trust? I just dont think Maria could win Zero's heart, because she has a strong connection with Shizuka,and Yori is just friends with Zero.......

    i dont think its wrong. maria has connection to shizuka thats why she can save zero from falling, she cares for him. two happy silverretes are good.

    sayori as you say she and zero are friends we never know if they develop feelings.i like the pairing thats why i support it. before any indication of maria i supported sayori and zero.

    i just forgot but the most suited for zero might be the girl he saved in beginning the glasses one. she too likes zero. so zero has to decide and the thread is
    Interferer wrote:at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?

    so i am just answering the thread. i love yuuki and kaname pairing [yume]. so of course i dont want him near yuuki. zero should be with sayori.


    I have to disagree
    IMO if he'd end up with one of them, the only reason would be because Hino feels like she needs to let zero end up with one of them. Not because it's good pairing or anything. Zero has no real banding with any of this girls. It would be bad for him (because it makes his character illogical and not credable)
    For the girls it wouldn't be fun either to be in such a kind of relionship. (as a replacement)


    AgreeXD I did think for a minute that I was the only one not liking Zero with others than Yuuki. Zero chosing other than Yuuki = Not Zero - Out of character. It would be sorrowful for Zero only end up with a random girl just to end up with someone. I think he is better alone and himself than just being with other girl than Yuuki. It would be the same if Kaname just started looking at Seiren, Sara or even Ruka. Would that make sense? I think it´s not possible for any of them to love another than Yuuki.
    avatar
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Conrad Weller on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:56 pm

    the thread was this okay.
    Interferer wrote:at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?


    as you people said now you may realise how angry yume fans feel when kaname is paired with someone else other than yuuki.which people do.

    yume pair is established since yuuki and kaname were children and kaname only has his eyes for yuuki.so it is useless pairing kaname with anyone. yuuki and kaname pairing is stated since ch 1. it is mutual.


    IMO if he'd end up with one of them, the only reason would be because Hino feels like she needs to let zero end up with one of them. Not because it's good pairing or anything.

    to anneliez

    but it is what author feels that counts.

    avatar
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Anneliezz on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:36 pm

    Conrad Weller wrote:the thread was this okay.
    Interferer wrote:at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?


    as you people said now you may realise how angry yume fans feel when kaname is paired with someone else other than yuuki.which people do.

    yume pair is established since yuuki and kaname were children and kaname only has his eyes for yuuki.so it is useless pairing kaname with anyone. yuuki and kaname pairing is stated since ch 1. it is mutual.


    IMO if he'd end up with one of them, the only reason would be because Hino feels like she needs to let zero end up with one of them. Not because it's good pairing or anything.

    to anneliez

    but it is what author feels that counts.


    I've never seen much people pair Kaname with anyone else. But I get it. I understand.

    But if it makes you angry with kaname, why do you bring up equal motivations for Zero? I think you understand our side too.
    I also wouldn't like kaname to end up with some random chick if something would go wrong there (I'm no saying it's going to, it's just an imagine-situation), IMO it would also not credeble for his character. But what counts for one, counts for the other...


    Ofcourse Hino decides what she does. But my reasoning gives why I think that she won't go for such an ending. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough about that.


    But I guess we agree on the part where we don't want a 'forced couple' Very Happy



    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by nina on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:29 pm

    Zero’s best mate thus far “officially” is only White Lilly … even his greatest love – the Bloody Rose – betrayed him hahaha … So the only rooting for Zero is >> go go Zely?!!!! Razz

    On a serious mode … personally I do not have any urge to couple Zero with any female since I do not think that a lonely Zero is a “threat” for YUME cuz I do not believe in pairings by default and moreover YUME was always there strong and clear and canon while Zero was in love with Yuuki. So there is no difference for me. I even could say that probably if Zero ends up alone the YUME romance would have even more strong impact in the end.

    However I think it is kinda “cruel” for a young man to be damned to spend his entire life alone. Zero had an one-sided love (under mixed and complicated circumstances) so why he should never experience a true love in his life? He doesn’t deserve to feel loved? He doesn’t deserve a girl who can return his feelings?

    Under that light I would like to see this potentiality open by Hino in the end for Zero be it with Maria or Yori or any other girl … I do not care as long as isn’t rushed … I want a happy ending for all of them XD

    That’s why I sort of disagree that Maria is demonstrated from Hino like a plane “friend” as Yori for example. For starters it is clear now that Maria has at least a crush on Zero … I mean her interest in him is genuine and not propelled from “dark” hided motives as many wanted to believe in the beginning … So for now Maria is experiencing an one-sided love *cough* … rings any bell?
    Also Hino had brought Zero and Maria much closer that she did with Yori despite that Yori knew him much longer. He was able to open up to her by saying that he never thought that Yuuki betrayed him … something that we never saw happening with Yori (despite her multiple questions about Yuuki) or anybody else as a matter of fact not even with his closest friend Kaito. Also there is the bond that they share for Ichirou and Shizuka’s blood that runs into Maria that Hino might use in the future …
    Another point that it might be a hint of a potential romance is the scene where Zero carried Maria in bridal style showing a novel softness or sympathy towards her. The charas that have shared such a scene are>>
    - Kaname and Yuuki (more than once)
    - Kain and Ruka
    - Shiki and Rima

    The comparison is inevitable …

    All I’m saying is that Hino has put some subtle elements into Zeria that we never saw before into Zero’s “relation” with any other female, plus his softness towards Maria who is a vampire after all. IMO Hino at least testing the waters there so it won’t be out of the blue if she’ll develop this direction more …

    However I have a feeling (without any base though) that Maria will die and maybe by trying to protect Zero … It’s just only a baseless idea that stuck in my head Razz

    I think he is better alone and himself than just being with other girl than Yuuki. It would be the same if Kaname just started looking at Seiren, Sara or even Ruka. Would that make sense? I think it´s not possible for any of them to love another than Yuuki.

    But if it makes you angry with kaname, why do you bring up equal motivations for Zero? I think you understand our side too.
    I also wouldn't like kaname to end up with some random chick if something would go wrong there (I'm no saying it's going to, it's just an imagine-situation), IMO it would also not credeble for his character. But what counts for one, counts for the other...

    First of all the main topic is exactly that … the best mate for Zero except Yuuki. Read the first post. If you don’t like the topic no one is forcing anyone to participate.
    Secondly … no IMO what counts for the one doesn’t necessarily counts for the other too … simply cuz their stories aren’t the same …
    This comparison is so unmatchable that I do not know from where to begin with!
    Just a few points though … (I’ll put it on a spoiler cuz isn’t related with the topic since here supposedly we would talk about Zero’s mate except Yuuki but since Kaname has been brought up again … )
    Spoiler:

    Kaname has lived so many years more than Zero so when he says that Yuuki is his ONLY ONE (or better when Hino puts that character to say this) it has a totally different gravity, not to mention that Zero never stated something similar … on the contrary he said when they parted that now he can move on with his life >> “So now I have nothing to worry about anymore … I can go do my job…”

    Hino has made it so crystal clear (throughout the story but also in her fanbook) that Kaname’s love for Yuuki is beyond limits … A few lines for Kaname>>
    - “Taste in women: A single minded girl who keeps waiting for me in the snow”(while Zero's taste is "cool older women [flat-chested women are out of question] Razz )
    - “The one who warms his heart … is the tender existence … that is HIS ONLY ONE.”
    -“ Juuri kisses Kaname goodbye and leaves Yuuki in his care. After this Kaname’s ONLY REASON FOR LEAVING is Yuuki’s existence.”
    -“ My arms exist to hold only ONE person. I can’t hold anyone else … sorry.”
    - “Kaname to Yuuki: “You are my fiancée” >> Kaname tells Yuuki that they are LOVERS.”
    - “… Yuuki and Kaname were born to marry each other…”
    -“I love you more than anyone else in the entire world.”
    -“Yuuki please ONLY YOU” …

    I’ll stop here cuz I think the picture is crystal clear …

    Furthermore Zero knows Yuuki only for four years whereas Kaname for all her life if not even before …

    Conrad Weller wrote: yume pair is established since yuuki and kaname were children and kaname only has his eyes for yuuki.so it is useless pairing kaname with anyone. yuuki and kaname pairing is stated since ch 1. it is mutual.

    Exactly!
    Kaname and Yuuki is officially a couple … they have exchanged promises to spend the eternity together … they expressed mutual their love so many times … Hino has officially deemed them as LOVERS in the fanbook as in the story as well.

    So how it can be compared a non-existent possibility for Kaname to be with another woman except Yuuki with the potentiality of Zero to find EVENTUALLY a mutual love is beyond my imagination!

    I’m not trying to downgrade Zero’s love for Yuuki but honestly putting Zero (a young boy who doesn’t know what he wants) and Kaname (an experienced and well grounded man) on the same boat is unthinkable.

    I can understand that from a Zeki perspective isn’t pleasant such a potential and as I said above I do not care if he stays alone in the end, so I have no intention to debate if there is a chance or not for another romance into his life, but it would be good to maintain a touch with VK reality in our arguments... it's not everything similar or comparable!





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Divine Rose on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:38 pm

    nina wrote:Zero’s best mate thus far “officially” is only White Lilly … even his greatest love – the Bloody Rose – betrayed him hahaha … So the only rooting for Zero is >> go go Zely?!!!! Razz

    On a serious mode … personally I do not have any urge to couple Zero with any female since I do not think that a lonely Zero is a “threat” for YUME cuz I do not believe in pairings by default and moreover YUME was always there strong and clear and canon while Zero was in love with Yuuki. So there is no difference for me. I even could say that probably if Zero ends up alone the YUME romance would have even more strong impact in the end.

    However I think it is kinda “cruel” for a young man to be damned to spend his entire life alone. Zero had an one-sided love (under mixed and complicated circumstances) so why he should never experience a true love in his life? He doesn’t deserve to feel loved? He doesn’t deserve a girl who can return his feelings?

    Under that light I would like to see this potentiality open by Hino in the end for Zero be it with Maria or Yori or any other girl … I do not care as long as isn’t rushed … I want a happy ending for all of them XD

    That’s why I sort of disagree that Maria is demonstrated from Hino like a plane “friend” as Yori for example. For starters it is clear now that Maria has at least a crush on Zero … I mean her interest in him is genuine and not propelled from “dark” hided motives as many wanted to believe in the beginning … So for now Maria is experiencing an one-sided love *cough* … rings any bell?
    Also Hino had brought Zero and Maria much closer that she did with Yori despite that Yori knew him much longer. He was able to open up to her by saying that he never thought that Yuuki betrayed him … something that we never saw happening with Yori (despite her multiple questions about Yuuki) or anybody else as a matter of fact not even with his closest friend Kaito. Also there is the bond that they share for Ichirou and Shizuka’s blood that runs into Maria that Hino might use in the future …
    Another point that it might be a hint of a potential romance is the scene where Zero carried Maria in bridal style showing a novel softness or sympathy towards her. The charas that have shared such a scene are>>
    - Kaname and Yuuki (more than once)
    - Kain and Ruka
    - Shiki and Rima

    The comparison is inevitable …

    All I’m saying is that Hino has put some subtle elements into Zeria that we never saw before into Zero’s “relation” with any other female, plus his softness towards Maria who is a vampire after all. IMO Hino at least testing the waters there so it won’t be out of the blue if she’ll develop this direction more …

    However I have a feeling (without any base though) that Maria will die and maybe by trying to protect Zero … It’s just only a baseless idea that stuck in my head Razz

    I think he is better alone and himself than just being with other girl than Yuuki. It would be the same if Kaname just started looking at Seiren, Sara or even Ruka. Would that make sense? I think it´s not possible for any of them to love another than Yuuki.

    But if it makes you angry with kaname, why do you bring up equal motivations for Zero? I think you understand our side too.
    I also wouldn't like kaname to end up with some random chick if something would go wrong there (I'm no saying it's going to, it's just an imagine-situation), IMO it would also not credeble for his character. But what counts for one, counts for the other...

    First of all the main topic is exactly that … the best mate for Zero except Yuuki. Read the first post. If you don’t like the topic no one is forcing anyone to participate.
    Secondly … no IMO what counts for the one doesn’t necessarily counts for the other too … simply cuz their stories aren’t the same …
    This comparison is so unmatchable that I do not know from where to begin with!
    Just a few points though … (I’ll put it on a spoiler cuz isn’t related with the topic since here supposedly we would talk about Zero’s mate except Yuuki but since Kaname has been brought up again … )
    Spoiler:

    Kaname has lived so many years more than Zero so when he says that Yuuki is his ONLY ONE (or better when Hino puts that character to say this) it has a totally different gravity, not to mention that Zero never stated something similar … on the contrary he said when they parted that now he can move on with his life >> “So now I have nothing to worry about anymore … I can go do my job…”

    Hino has made it so crystal clear (throughout the story but also in her fanbook) that Kaname’s love for Yuuki is beyond limits … A few lines for Kaname>>
    - “Taste in women: A single minded girl who keeps waiting for me in the snow”(while Zero's taste is "cool older women [flat-chested women are out of question] Razz )
    - “The one who warms his heart … is the tender existence … that is HIS ONLY ONE.”
    -“ Juuri kisses Kaname goodbye and leaves Yuuki in his care. After this Kaname’s ONLY REASON FOR LEAVING is Yuuki’s existence.”
    -“ My arms exist to hold only ONE person. I can’t hold anyone else … sorry.”
    - “Kaname to Yuuki: “You are my fiancée” >> Kaname tells Yuuki that they are LOVERS.”
    - “… Yuuki and Kaname were born to marry each other…”
    -“I love you more than anyone else in the entire world.”
    -“Yuuki please ONLY YOU” …

    I’ll stop here cuz I think the picture is crystal clear …

    Furthermore Zero knows Yuuki only for four years whereas Kaname for all her life if not even before …

    Conrad Weller wrote: yume pair is established since yuuki and kaname were children and kaname only has his eyes for yuuki.so it is useless pairing kaname with anyone. yuuki and kaname pairing is stated since ch 1. it is mutual.

    Exactly!
    Kaname and Yuuki is officially a couple … they have exchanged promises to spend the eternity together … they expressed mutual their love so many times … Hino has officially deemed them as LOVERS in the fanbook as in the story as well.

    So how it can be compared a non-existent possibility for Kaname to be with another woman except Yuuki with the potentiality of Zero to find EVENTUALLY a mutual love is beyond my imagination!

    I’m not trying to downgrade Zero’s love for Yuuki but honestly putting Zero (a young boy who doesn’t know what he wants) and Kaname (an experienced and well grounded man) on the same boat is unthinkable.

    I can understand that from a Zeki perspective isn’t pleasant such a potential and as I said above I do not care if he stays alone in the end, so I have no intention to debate if there is a chance or not for another romance into his life, but it would be good to maintain a touch with VK reality in our arguments... it's not everything similar or comparable!

    Excellent post! Perfectly said Nina! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    avatar
    MorningStar
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-12-17
    Location : In a deep cave
    Humor : The ironic kind.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by MorningStar on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:51 pm

    Ahh, I wouldn't mind being Zero's lover XD
    But Zero is very very Loyal in my eyes. He still shows his connections with Yuuki even when she's a Pure Blood now.
    Ehh, but i can't see Zero with Sayori *shakes head* She's better with Aidou IMO <3
    But i also think if Ichiru wasn't dead- then she and he could be together ^_^
    I know Yume is canon, and i adore the couple- their really cute together- but i also think Zeki is just as cute Very Happy
    Buuutt, If Zero doesn't end up with Yuuki- i'd rather him be w/ Maria..i think the two can balance each other out well seeing how Zero likes taking care of women- and since Maria is very fragile, he can look after her. She needs someone.
    Plus- They'll make beautiful silver-haired babies XDDDD
    avatar
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Anneliezz on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:05 am

    nina wrote:Zero’s best mate thus far “officially” is only White Lilly … even his greatest love – the Bloody Rose – betrayed him hahaha … So the only rooting for Zero is >> go go Zely?!!!! Razz

    On a serious mode … personally I do not have any urge to couple Zero with any female since I do not think that a lonely Zero is a “threat” for YUME cuz I do not believe in pairings by default and moreover YUME was always there strong and clear and canon while Zero was in love with Yuuki. So there is no difference for me. I even could say that probably if Zero ends up alone the YUME romance would have even more strong impact in the end.

    However I think it is kinda “cruel” for a young man to be damned to spend his entire life alone. Zero had an one-sided love (under mixed and complicated circumstances) so why he should never experience a true love in his life? He doesn’t deserve to feel loved? He doesn’t deserve a girl who can return his feelings?

    Under that light I would like to see this potentiality open by Hino in the end for Zero be it with Maria or Yori or any other girl … I do not care as long as isn’t rushed … I want a happy ending for all of them XD

    That’s why I sort of disagree that Maria is demonstrated from Hino like a plane “friend” as Yori for example. For starters it is clear now that Maria has at least a crush on Zero … I mean her interest in him is genuine and not propelled from “dark” hided motives as many wanted to believe in the beginning … So for now Maria is experiencing an one-sided love *cough* … rings any bell?
    Also Hino had brought Zero and Maria much closer that she did with Yori despite that Yori knew him much longer. He was able to open up to her by saying that he never thought that Yuuki betrayed him … something that we never saw happening with Yori (despite her multiple questions about Yuuki) or anybody else as a matter of fact not even with his closest friend Kaito. Also there is the bond that they share for Ichirou and Shizuka’s blood that runs into Maria that Hino might use in the future …
    Another point that it might be a hint of a potential romance is the scene where Zero carried Maria in bridal style showing a novel softness or sympathy towards her. The charas that have shared such a scene are>>
    - Kaname and Yuuki (more than once)
    - Kain and Ruka
    - Shiki and Rima

    The comparison is inevitable …

    All I’m saying is that Hino has put some subtle elements into Zeria that we never saw before into Zero’s “relation” with any other female, plus his softness towards Maria who is a vampire after all. IMO Hino at least testing the waters there so it won’t be out of the blue if she’ll develop this direction more …

    However I have a feeling (without any base though) that Maria will die and maybe by trying to protect Zero … It’s just only a baseless idea that stuck in my head Razz

    I think he is better alone and himself than just being with other girl than Yuuki. It would be the same if Kaname just started looking at Seiren, Sara or even Ruka. Would that make sense? I think it´s not possible for any of them to love another than Yuuki.

    But if it makes you angry with kaname, why do you bring up equal motivations for Zero? I think you understand our side too.
    I also wouldn't like kaname to end up with some random chick if something would go wrong there (I'm no saying it's going to, it's just an imagine-situation), IMO it would also not credeble for his character. But what counts for one, counts for the other...

    First of all the main topic is exactly that … the best mate for Zero except Yuuki. Read the first post. If you don’t like the topic no one is forcing anyone to participate.
    Secondly … no IMO what counts for the one doesn’t necessarily counts for the other too … simply cuz their stories aren’t the same …
    This comparison is so unmatchable that I do not know from where to begin with!
    Just a few points though … (I’ll put it on a spoiler cuz isn’t related with the topic since here supposedly we would talk about Zero’s mate except Yuuki but since Kaname has been brought up again … )
    Spoiler:

    Kaname has lived so many years more than Zero so when he says that Yuuki is his ONLY ONE (or better when Hino puts that character to say this) it has a totally different gravity, not to mention that Zero never stated something similar … on the contrary he said when they parted that now he can move on with his life >> “So now I have nothing to worry about anymore … I can go do my job…”

    Hino has made it so crystal clear (throughout the story but also in her fanbook) that Kaname’s love for Yuuki is beyond limits … A few lines for Kaname>>
    - “Taste in women: A single minded girl who keeps waiting for me in the snow”(while Zero's taste is "cool older women [flat-chested women are out of question] Razz )
    - “The one who warms his heart … is the tender existence … that is HIS ONLY ONE.”
    -“ Juuri kisses Kaname goodbye and leaves Yuuki in his care. After this Kaname’s ONLY REASON FOR LEAVING is Yuuki’s existence.”
    -“ My arms exist to hold only ONE person. I can’t hold anyone else … sorry.”
    - “Kaname to Yuuki: “You are my fiancée” >> Kaname tells Yuuki that they are LOVERS.”
    - “… Yuuki and Kaname were born to marry each other…”
    -“I love you more than anyone else in the entire world.”
    -“Yuuki please ONLY YOU” …

    I’ll stop here cuz I think the picture is crystal clear …

    Furthermore Zero knows Yuuki only for four years whereas Kaname for all her life if not even before …

    Conrad Weller wrote: yume pair is established since yuuki and kaname were children and kaname only has his eyes for yuuki.so it is useless pairing kaname with anyone. yuuki and kaname pairing is stated since ch 1. it is mutual.

    Exactly!
    Kaname and Yuuki is officially a couple … they have exchanged promises to spend the eternity together … they expressed mutual their love so many times … Hino has officially deemed them as LOVERS in the fanbook as in the story as well.

    So how it can be compared a non-existent possibility for Kaname to be with another woman except Yuuki with the potentiality of Zero to find EVENTUALLY a mutual love is beyond my imagination!

    I’m not trying to downgrade Zero’s love for Yuuki but honestly putting Zero (a young boy who doesn’t know what he wants) and Kaname (an experienced and well grounded man) on the same boat is unthinkable.

    I can understand that from a Zeki perspective isn’t pleasant such a potential and as I said above I do not care if he stays alone in the end, so I have no intention to debate if there is a chance or not for another romance into his life, but it would be good to maintain a touch with VK reality in our arguments... it's not everything similar or comparable!

    Nina,

    My post 'what counts for one, counts for the other' was about rushed relations, not a relation.
    I never even compared yume to zeki (and I never would), so bringing all those Yume-arguments was kinda unnecessairy ( but I guess that's why you put it in a sppoiler Very Happy)

    I was only comparing Kaname and zero (though I know that a lot of people use both zeki and zero to point out the same, but I like to keep the difference there). I would want neither of them in a 'rushed relationship' if anything would go wrong with Yuuki for one of them. IMO it would feel unlike any of their characters.

    I don't mind him getting into a relationship and be happy (I can only wish for such a thing for my zero Razz ). And I don't think anyone does. That's why white lily must be number one LOL. Because no relation with a girl on this list would work good enough (This is just my opinion ofcourse)

    And to get to the whole 'zero doesn't mean it as much as Kaname'-thing, That's an LT-discussion, wich I'd like to stay out of, since there never come any solutions out of that. (I'm sure you understand).
    The rest I like talking about ofcourse Razz
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by SassyKnight on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 pm

    Zero and Yuki COULD be endgame...It's not IMPOSSIBLE (There is a High Possibility) But if Zero was to be with Maria, I would understand completely since she has a strong connection with Ichiru and Shizuka...Which is connected to Zero....





    Why does Yuki duck? XD

    avatar
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Location : Only the opened minded could imagen it
    Humor : Always :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Youweremysafeplace* on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:55 am

    I dont really see zero with maria . Or Yori.
    Yori is because, for how long he has known her he never really showed any signs of liking her. And Yori knows zeros feeling for yuki quite well. So she really wouldn't try anything.
    More then anything she is happy to see them together and talking again.
    For Maria i cant see her with zero because to me it just seems like all shes seeing is ichiru inside him. And for things about zero opening up to her more. I dont think thats all that true. Because zero told anyone who ever asked what he feels for yuki. But to me personally i think maria will die some how. i think zero would either be falling to level E or he gets really hurt and maria tells him to just drink her blood.
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by SassyKnight on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:08 am

    Youweremysafeplace* wrote:I dont really see zero with maria . Or Yori.
    Yori is because, for how long he has known her he never really showed any signs of liking her. And Yori knows zeros feeling for yuki quite well. So she really wouldn't try anything.
    More then anything she is happy to see them together and talking again.
    For Maria i cant see her with zero because to me it just seems like all shes seeing is ichiru inside him. And for things about zero opening up to her more. I dont think thats all that true. Because zero told anyone who ever asked what he feels for yuki. But to me personally i think maria will die some how. i think zero would either be falling to level E or he gets really hurt and maria tells him to just drink her blood.

    I agree with everything you said Very Happy Yori hasn't shown any romantic interests in Zero at all, she just wants to be his friend, and same with Zero. And about Maria dying, I think that it's highly possible that she would (I have that feeling too XD) And she will give Zero her blood and maybe then Zero might fully be delayed from falling to Level E Smile I highly doubt that Zeria with ever happen, but thats just how I see it...
    avatar
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2011-11-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Kikotsukino on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:54 am

    Divine Rose wrote:
    nina wrote:Zero’s best mate thus far “officially” is only White Lilly … even his greatest love – the Bloody Rose – betrayed him hahaha … So the only rooting for Zero is >> go go Zely?!!!! Razz

    On a serious mode … personally I do not have any urge to couple Zero with any female since I do not think that a lonely Zero is a “threat” for YUME cuz I do not believe in pairings by default and moreover YUME was always there strong and clear and canon while Zero was in love with Yuuki. So there is no difference for me. I even could say that probably if Zero ends up alone the YUME romance would have even more strong impact in the end.

    However I think it is kinda “cruel” for a young man to be damned to spend his entire life alone. Zero had an one-sided love (under mixed and complicated circumstances) so why he should never experience a true love in his life? He doesn’t deserve to feel loved? He doesn’t deserve a girl who can return his feelings?

    Under that light I would like to see this potentiality open by Hino in the end for Zero be it with Maria or Yori or any other girl … I do not care as long as isn’t rushed … I want a happy ending for all of them XD

    That’s why I sort of disagree that Maria is demonstrated from Hino like a plane “friend” as Yori for example. For starters it is clear now that Maria has at least a crush on Zero … I mean her interest in him is genuine and not propelled from “dark” hided motives as many wanted to believe in the beginning … So for now Maria is experiencing an one-sided love *cough* … rings any bell?
    Also Hino had brought Zero and Maria much closer that she did with Yori despite that Yori knew him much longer. He was able to open up to her by saying that he never thought that Yuuki betrayed him … something that we never saw happening with Yori (despite her multiple questions about Yuuki) or anybody else as a matter of fact not even with his closest friend Kaito. Also there is the bond that they share for Ichirou and Shizuka’s blood that runs into Maria that Hino might use in the future …
    Another point that it might be a hint of a potential romance is the scene where Zero carried Maria in bridal style showing a novel softness or sympathy towards her. The charas that have shared such a scene are>>
    - Kaname and Yuuki (more than once)
    - Kain and Ruka
    - Shiki and Rima

    The comparison is inevitable …

    All I’m saying is that Hino has put some subtle elements into Zeria that we never saw before into Zero’s “relation” with any other female, plus his softness towards Maria who is a vampire after all. IMO Hino at least testing the waters there so it won’t be out of the blue if she’ll develop this direction more …

    However I have a feeling (without any base though) that Maria will die and maybe by trying to protect Zero … It’s just only a baseless idea that stuck in my head Razz

    I think he is better alone and himself than just being with other girl than Yuuki. It would be the same if Kaname just started looking at Seiren, Sara or even Ruka. Would that make sense? I think it´s not possible for any of them to love another than Yuuki.

    But if it makes you angry with kaname, why do you bring up equal motivations for Zero? I think you understand our side too.
    I also wouldn't like kaname to end up with some random chick if something would go wrong there (I'm no saying it's going to, it's just an imagine-situation), IMO it would also not credeble for his character. But what counts for one, counts for the other...

    First of all the main topic is exactly that … the best mate for Zero except Yuuki. Read the first post. If you don’t like the topic no one is forcing anyone to participate.
    Secondly … no IMO what counts for the one doesn’t necessarily counts for the other too … simply cuz their stories aren’t the same …
    This comparison is so unmatchable that I do not know from where to begin with!
    Just a few points though … (I’ll put it on a spoiler cuz isn’t related with the topic since here supposedly we would talk about Zero’s mate except Yuuki but since Kaname has been brought up again … )
    Spoiler:

    Kaname has lived so many years more than Zero so when he says that Yuuki is his ONLY ONE (or better when Hino puts that character to say this) it has a totally different gravity, not to mention that Zero never stated something similar … on the contrary he said when they parted that now he can move on with his life >> “So now I have nothing to worry about anymore … I can go do my job…”

    Hino has made it so crystal clear (throughout the story but also in her fanbook) that Kaname’s love for Yuuki is beyond limits … A few lines for Kaname>>
    - “Taste in women: A single minded girl who keeps waiting for me in the snow”(while Zero's taste is "cool older women [flat-chested women are out of question] Razz )
    - “The one who warms his heart … is the tender existence … that is HIS ONLY ONE.”
    -“ Juuri kisses Kaname goodbye and leaves Yuuki in his care. After this Kaname’s ONLY REASON FOR LEAVING is Yuuki’s existence.”
    -“ My arms exist to hold only ONE person. I can’t hold anyone else … sorry.”
    - “Kaname to Yuuki: “You are my fiancée” >> Kaname tells Yuuki that they are LOVERS.”
    - “… Yuuki and Kaname were born to marry each other…”
    -“I love you more than anyone else in the entire world.”
    -“Yuuki please ONLY YOU” …

    I’ll stop here cuz I think the picture is crystal clear …

    Furthermore Zero knows Yuuki only for four years whereas Kaname for all her life if not even before …

    Conrad Weller wrote: yume pair is established since yuuki and kaname were children and kaname only has his eyes for yuuki.so it is useless pairing kaname with anyone. yuuki and kaname pairing is stated since ch 1. it is mutual.

    Exactly!
    Kaname and Yuuki is officially a couple … they have exchanged promises to spend the eternity together … they expressed mutual their love so many times … Hino has officially deemed them as LOVERS in the fanbook as in the story as well.

    So how it can be compared a non-existent possibility for Kaname to be with another woman except Yuuki with the potentiality of Zero to find EVENTUALLY a mutual love is beyond my imagination!

    I’m not trying to downgrade Zero’s love for Yuuki but honestly putting Zero (a young boy who doesn’t know what he wants) and Kaname (an experienced and well grounded man) on the same boat is unthinkable.

    I can understand that from a Zeki perspective isn’t pleasant such a potential and as I said above I do not care if he stays alone in the end, so I have no intention to debate if there is a chance or not for another romance into his life, but it would be good to maintain a touch with VK reality in our arguments... it's not everything similar or comparable!

    Excellent post! Perfectly said Nina! cheers cheers cheers cheers

    I want to agree with this one also ~ perfectly said! cheers cheers cheers
    avatar
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Conrad Weller on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:36 pm

    Anneliezz wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:the thread was this okay.
    Interferer wrote:at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?


    as you people said now you may realise how angry yume fans feel when kaname is paired with someone else other than yuuki.which people do.

    yume pair is established since yuuki and kaname were children and kaname only has his eyes for yuuki.so it is useless pairing kaname with anyone. yuuki and kaname pairing is stated since ch 1. it is mutual.


    IMO if he'd end up with one of them, the only reason would be because Hino feels like she needs to let zero end up with one of them. Not because it's good pairing or anything.

    to anneliez

    but it is what author feels that counts.


    I've never seen much people pair Kaname with anyone else. But I get it. I understand.

    But if it makes you angry with kaname, why do you bring up equal motivations for Zero? I think you understand our side too.
    I also wouldn't like kaname to end up with some random chick if something would go wrong there (I'm no saying it's going to, it's just an imagine-situation), IMO it would also not credeble for his character. But what counts for one, counts for the other...


    Ofcourse Hino decides what she does. But my reasoning gives why I think that she won't go for such an ending. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough about that.


    But I guess we agree on the part where we don't want a 'forced couple' Very Happy




    because the thread was asking it and i always liked sayori and zero.

    as for why would i bring up pairing with zero again its the thread question as you can see.why is it so difficult to understand it.

    i like yuki and kaname together and i only want them together. all other characters pairings are secondary. well maybe shiki and rima are my second priority.

    avatar
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Anneliezz on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:04 pm

    Conrad Weller wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:the thread was this okay.


    as you people said now you may realise how angry yume fans feel when kaname is paired with someone else other than yuuki.which people do.

    yume pair is established since yuuki and kaname were children and kaname only has his eyes for yuuki.so it is useless pairing kaname with anyone. yuuki and kaname pairing is stated since ch 1. it is mutual.




    to anneliez

    but it is what author feels that counts.


    I've never seen much people pair Kaname with anyone else. But I get it. I understand.

    But if it makes you angry with kaname, why do you bring up equal motivations for Zero? I think you understand our side too.
    I also wouldn't like kaname to end up with some random chick if something would go wrong there (I'm no saying it's going to, it's just an imagine-situation), IMO it would also not credeble for his character. But what counts for one, counts for the other...


    Ofcourse Hino decides what she does. But my reasoning gives why I think that she won't go for such an ending. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough about that.


    But I guess we agree on the part where we don't want a 'forced couple' Very Happy




    because the thread was asking it and i always liked sayori and zero.

    as for why would i bring up pairing with zero again its the thread question as you can see.why is it so difficult to understand it.

    i like yuki and kaname together and i only want them together. all other characters pairings are secondary. well maybe shiki and rima are my second priority.

    No,
    I wasnt' asking you why you picked a girl zero could be with, because that is indeed the question.

    But there are many other options than just maria and yori. I don't mind if you choose it for a reason like you mentioned now, but before you seemed to agree that the couples were doomed and still you choose for that even thought you don't like coupling for the sake of coupling....That was my point and that's why I asked why you thought this situation would be different

    But whatever, guess misunderstood you.
    I must be suffering from detox-effects (or whatever it's called Razz) since we're waiting so long for a new chapter.
    cheers Let's hope it'll come out soon



    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by aya-chan on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:01 pm

    nina wrote:Zero’s best mate thus far “officially” is only White Lilly … even his greatest love – the Bloody Rose – betrayed him hahaha … So the only rooting for Zero is >> go go Zely?!!!! Razz

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    Under that light I would like to see this potentiality open by Hino in the end for Zero be it with Maria or Yori or any other girl … I do not care as long as isn’t rushed … I want a happy ending for all of them XD

    Hino already showed Maria as a potential girlfriend for Zero. Usually when a love triangle is happening, mangaka try to find a girl for the boy who will lose, and in vk, thus far the only possible girlfriend is Maria, for Zero.

    That’s why I sort of disagree that Maria is demonstrated from Hino like a plane “friend” as Yori for example. For starters it is clear now that Maria has at least a crush on Zero … I mean her interest in him is genuine and not propelled from “dark” hided motives as many wanted to believe in the beginning … So for now Maria is experiencing an one-sided love *cough* … rings any bell?

    Yes, Maria has a crush on Zero. and maybe is still a Ichiru connection, but Maria pays attention to Zero: she knows he doesn't feel okay, and she's worried. This worry don't start from nowhere.

    Also Hino had brought Zero and Maria much closer that she did with Yori despite that Yori knew him much longer. He was able to open up to her by saying that he never thought that Yuuki betrayed him … something that we never saw happening with Yori (despite her multiple questions about Yuuki) or anybody else as a matter of fact not even with his closest friend Kaito. Also there is the bond that they share for Ichirou and Shizuka’s blood that runs into Maria that Hino might use in the future …


    When shizuka was in maria's body, zero wanted to kill her, but the moment she was out, zero did not have hatred feelings for maria anymore. zero even said "she's not shizuka." zero was able to separate those two persons. he did not present signs of hatred.

    Another point that it might be a hint of a potential romance is the scene where Zero carried Maria in bridal style showing a novel softness or sympathy towards her. The charas that have shared such a scene are>>
    - Kaname and Yuuki (more than once)
    - Kain and Ruka
    - Shiki and Rima

    The comparison is inevitable …

    Agree. This bridal style appear only in the cases of some. I tend to believe that in Japan this bridal style is special. In lots of manga this kind of moment happened between future couples or between those who were already a couple.
    When Zero had the chance to carry yuuki bridal style he carried her potato sac style, and she was even injured. but in maria's case he carried her bridal/princess style.

    However I have a feeling (without any base though) that Maria will die and maybe by trying to protect Zero … It’s just only a baseless idea that stuck in my head Razz

    I hope she won't.


    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by SassyKnight on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:10 am

    If Zero and Maria spend enough time together, their relationship could develop into love, but remember how long it took for Zero to fall for Yuki? It'd taken years...But IDK Hino might surprise us Smile You just don't know with Hino....Something unexpected might pop out of the blew... XD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Zero's best mate or lover

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:22 pm