Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+14
shizza24
caela
Anneliezz
Akaruisama
rosaever
VampireCythia
Kanamelover<3
aya-chan
juliet
KuranPrince
Yuuki Kuran
Bloodredhead
Lisi
nina
18 posters

Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77!

Post by nina Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here
    http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/970496.html#comments

Or http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1291500563

Thank you clicheforfun!!! sFun_cheerleader2

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77!

Post by mariangie Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:37 am

shizza24 wrote:Chapter Summary is out --> http://tatsukida.pitas.com/#vk77

I don't know why I can't see the summary of chapter 77 or the one for Maid - sama . Only see the entries from November 20 or older . I never had problems entering her page before .

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! sFun_banghead2
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77!

Post by juliet Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:08 am

Knightmare wrote:http://tatsukida.pitas.com

summary is up now. wowsa. too many thoughts to comment right now...great chapter...

but...sara told zero kaname's secret!!!

A! thank you both!!

mariangie wrote:

I don't know why I can't see the summary of chapter 77 or the one for Maid - sama . Only see the entries from November 20 or older . I never had problems entering her page before .

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! sFun_banghead2

Mariangie try again, it takes some time to load...hope you manage it.

Seriously though....Whatever Sara told Zero is most likely about Zero or his past. I doubt that there is much about Kaname or Yuuki that would surprise him at this point. I mean he saw Yuuki go from human to pureblood, and I'm pretty sure his opinion of Kaname is such that nothing would shock Zero about Kaname at this point.

But he looks shocked after all or startled or something, so Sara told him the secret that she was supposed to tell Yuuki? And Takuma is aware of it, great everybody knows it but us and Yuuki...LOL...this is dragging from chapter to chapter...

Okay what can that be? scratch
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:51 am

Yeah I wonder what Sara told Zero to make him smirk like that? I think it's probably about Kaname's connection to his past that we were shown in the flashback earlier. At least Yuuki is standing up and taking action against her BTs....

Now I am really curious about Kaname's secret and what it has to do with Zero. Come to think of it The story of the Kiryuus is almost as obscure as Kaname's motives. There might very well be a connection that ties those two lose ends into a bigger picture. I am not sure if Kaname is actually related to that whole incident but there is a strong possibility he might be. Plus the fact that we don't even know the faces, not to mention the names of Zero's parents. There is absolutely nothing about them that we know and considering how this information is pertinent for a reader to relate himself/herself to the character especially when he's one of the main leads of the series, it almost makes you think this information is being purposefully withheld since it would be almost immature and careless for an author to not tell it to the readers otherwise.

Another indicator that might point us towards this is Kaien's mentioning to Yagari that he's still holding a grudge against something that happened in the past in VK 76. This may very well be the Kiryuu incident since it involved Yagari's losing two very important people, not to mention ruining the future of his best pupil, due to purebloods and their games. It would be very understandable why he doesn't want to be involved in the PBs affairs and is even supporting their killings if that really is the case. However there could be some other incident that Kaein is pointing towards but I think that possibility is less likely because Hino doesn't have the time to go into Yagari's past and tell us what happened to him that made him bear that grudge especially when something as important as Zero's past remains untold.

rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 am

shizza24 wrote:Yeah I wonder what Sara told Zero to make him smirk like that? I think it's probably about Kaname's connection to his past that we were shown in the flashback earlier. At least Yuuki is standing up and taking action against her BTs....

Now I am really curious about Kaname's secret and what it has to do with Zero. Come to think of it The story of the Kiryuus is almost as obscure as Kaname's motives. There might very well be a connection that ties those two lose ends into a bigger picture. I am not sure if Kaname is actually related to that whole incident but there is a strong possibility he might be. Plus the fact that we don't even know the faces, not to mention the names of Zero's parents. There is absolutely nothing about them that we know and considering how this information is pertinent for a reader to relate himself/herself to the character especially when he's one of the main leads of the series, it almost makes you think this information is being purposefully withheld since it would be almost immature and careless for an author to not tell it to the readers otherwise.

Another indicator that might point us towards this is Kaien's mentioning to Yagari that he's still holding a grudge against something that happened in the past in VK 76. This may very well be the Kiryuu incident since it involved Yagari's losing two very important people, not to mention ruining the future of his best pupil, due to purebloods and their games. It would be very understandable why he doesn't want to be involved in the PBs affairs and is even supporting their killings if that really is the case. However there could be some other incident that Kaein is pointing towards but I think that possibility is less likely because Hino doesn't have the time to go into Yagari's past and tell us what happened to him that made him bear that grudge especially when something as important as Zero's past remains untold.

Thanks a lot for a links to summary cheers

Shizza you pointed some really interesting ideas. That can be true that this big secret, which we still don't know sFun_banghead2 is connected to Kiryuss. Well HM wouldn't show this flasback at the beginning of chapter without important reason.
    You'are right slowly Hino revealed to us the past of main characters but still there a lot od gaps in their stories. I think I have to re-read chapters when was the story of Kiryuu/Hio/Rido told, because I don't remember everything exactly.

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:19 am

I post the summary here as there are problems seeing the summary from http://tatsukida.pitas.com/

Also to share my thanks to Kat for the mini quick summary of the chapter...

Spoiler:

Another indicator that might point us towards this is Kaien's mentioning to Yagari that he's still holding a grudge against something that happened in the past in VK 76. This may very well be the Kiryuu incident since it involved Yagari's losing two very important people, not to mention ruining the future of his best pupil, due to purebloods and their games.

Refresh my memory but as I remember (what I can remember anyway) is that Yagari lost an eye shielding Zero when that nurse turned into a level-e unexpectedly. I can not remember anything else...also there is a part where kaien talks to Yagari and it seems that Yagari had to go away in the past and this was one of the main reasons that Zero ended up with kaien as Yagari could not take care of him...

irrelevant but BR was given to Zero from Cross...

this about Yagari, and that reminds me of Kaito who also had to kill his brother due to becoming level-e...

well now that we are referring to this, it seems that our main hunters here do have some personal grudges against purebloods...sorry memory run out here! LOL
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:56 am

juliet wrote:I post the summary here as there are problems seeing the summary from http://tatsukida.pitas.com/

Spoiler:

Another indicator that might point us towards this is Kaien's mentioning to Yagari that he's still holding a grudge against something that happened in the past in VK 76. This may very well be the Kiryuu incident since it involved Yagari's losing two very important people, not to mention ruining the future of his best pupil, due to purebloods and their games.

Refresh my memory but as I remember (what I can remember anyway) is that Yagari lost an eye shielding Zero when that nurse turned into a level-e unexpectedly. I can not remember anything else...also there is a part where kaien talks to Yagari and it seems that Yagari had to go away in the past and this was one of the main reasons that Zero ended up with kaien as Yagari could not take care of him...

this about Yagari, and that reminds me of Kaito who also had to kill his brother due to becoming level-e...

well now that we are referring to this, it seems that our main hunters here do have some personal grudges against purebloods...sorry memory run out here! LOL

Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 1927775417 Thanks Juliet . Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 1927775417

I don't know what happen to me that can't read Kat's post from November 21 . I can't read the ones from November 20 or older only . First time that happens this to me entering Kat's page .
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:24 pm

mariangie wrote:
    juliet wrote:I post the summary here as there are problems seeing the summary from http://tatsukida.pitas.com/

Spoiler:

Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 1927775417 Thanks Juliet . Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 1927775417

I don't know what happen to me that can't read Kat's post from November 21 . I can't read the ones from November 20 or older only . First time that happens this to me entering Kat's page .

You are welcome Mariangie, you posted it so many times after all, that I might as well do it. Very Happy
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Thank you both for posting the summary!!!!
    *going to read it now with sparkle in my eyes*
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Ugh, that summery.
    How uninteresting. Just another character knowing more about what's going on and not the readers. Frustrating.

Yet another month to wait to find out about Kaname's actions..well hopefully it'll be next months chapter.
    *sulks*
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm surprised to know that Yuuki is a medicine from the bloodtablets...maybe she's the final sacrifice that Hino'sensei was talking about?This is finally getting a massive history,and the plot is getting a little bit easier to interpret.
    i have the translation here: Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 1713890440 http://tatsukida.pitas.com/
    Can someone pass me the Full translation?
    So i can edit this chapter and clean,put the english scan... Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 2276713963 i'm crazy to clean this...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:12 pm

lililovelilica wrote:I'm surprised to know that Yuuki is a medicine from the bloodtablets...maybe she's the final sacrifice that Hino'sensei was talking about?This is finally getting a massive history,and the plot is getting a little bit easier to interpret.
    i have the translation here: Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 1713890440 http://tatsukida.pitas.com/
    So i can edit this chapter and clean,put the english scan... Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 2276713963 i'm crazy to clean this...

there is a translation here http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/971548.html#cutid1 posted by senbyafanatic, i do not know if that helps you...
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Uwah,Thank you very much^^ Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 3110612249
    I'll come home today and translate,i'll post it here maybe today or tomorrow okay?
    one more time thank you very much for the link and the translation,i'm really happy^^
    I'll put your link in the last page ok?
    thnks cheers
    I discovered such things^^ Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 2555855207
    I'm surprised Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 2154643180
    Maybe i can put it in my livejournal i think it's more easy Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 594618053
    anyway Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 1927775417
    I worship you sFun_hailbig Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 3751784264
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:30 pm

lililovelilica wrote:I'm surprised to know that Yuuki is a medicine from the bloodtablets...maybe she's the final sacrifice that Hino'sensei was talking about?This is finally getting a massive history,and the plot is getting a little bit easier to interpret.

Here's the text for anybody is not a LJ member :

[Note : this is from Chiunese scans .]

senbyafanatic wrote in vampire_knight,
    @ 2011-11-21 22:06:00

Chapter 77 English translation
    I have very limited time, so I didn't separate sentences according to panels, sorry for any inconveniences.

This is NOT a direct Japanese-English translation!

Night 77 Yuuki and Sara
    Page 1
    (Takuma thinking) That was when Yuuki was still young.

Takuma: The old man named Cross called and said Yuuki was hurt playing with a sleigh in the mountain. I wonder if she's alright...

Kaname: ...Yuuki is not here. Looks like he lied to bring me out again.

Page 2
    Takuma: I see. I'll be relieved if the whole getting hurt thing is just a lie. But that old man named Cross, how mean of him. Is he trying to make fun of you, to get you to come out here to pick him up, or is he testing you...Kaname?

Kaname: But...there are twins...here?

Page 3
    Kaname: How come...that twins were born in the hunter's bloodline...

Takuma: Kaname...?

(Takuma thinking) I'm afraid that moment was...

Page 4
    (Continuing fromt the previous page) the beginning of all of his plans.

Sara: So how about this, Yuuki? If I tell you the bad things that Kaname kept from you, will you take my side?

Page 5
    Yuuki: ...Kaname's...

Takuma: Yuuki, can you call it a day and leave now? It certainly feels like that there's about to be bloodshed here, kinda scary.

Page 6
    Sara: Takuma...

Takuma: Yes, Sara-sama. I'm sorry.

Yuuki. Don't worry, Ichijou-senpai. I never intend to cause any bloodshed. It's just I can't ignore this (meaning Kaname) either. Sara, as you said, Kaname is indeed doing the unforgivable right now. Although it saddens me...

Page 7
    Yuuki: ...You seem to fear that you'll be his next target, because that was what Kaname said. But I can't let Kaname do whatever he wants, no matter what his secret is.

Sara: ...Are you going to protect me?

Yuuki: Yes. As the dorm president, I have the right to keep you in this room for protection for now.

Page 8
    Yuuki: So please do not leave this room no matter what.

Aidou: It's good that you got out without a scratch. Have you finished talking?

Yuuki: ...Honestly speaking, I've never trusted Sara completely from the very beginning...

Aidou: ...She could hear you from the inside.

Page 9
    Yuuki: It doesn't matter. I'll definitely...I've never really liked her since that night party I snuck into where I met her for the first time...

(Yuuki thinking) Secret...what's his secret...?

Page 10
    Sayori: Class president? Isn't the classroom for the next class this way?

Class president: Just give me a break, Wakaba-san!

Sayori: You are actually thinking of going to the night class dorm...

(Sayori thinking) Kageyama-kun's memories about the night class should have been erased like everyone else's...

Kageyama: So what about you, why did you follow me here?

Sayori: I also wanted to see my friend there (in the night class).

Kageyama: You have friends there?

Sayori: Yes. Although Kiryuu-kun knows a lot about the night class, he is reluctant to share any information.

Kageyama: Kiryuu-kun..indeed...Recently I saw him with an unfamiliar girl in white uniform...

Page 11
    Kageyama: I saw them in the morning when I was taking a walk in the "forest of philosophy". I saw Kiryuu pulled away by a girl in white uniform. That white uniform, it's the night class uniform, isn't it? Seeing that uniform, whose color is different from our day class's, that white uniform, and that beautiful long hair... I felt...The moment I saw her, I felt this pain in my chest, as if I was reunited with my first love...

(Sayori thinking) Kageyama-kun... It was definitely Yuuki that he saw...but could it be that...

Page 12
    (Sayori thinking) Could it be that his feelings for Ruka-senpai was so strong that his memories weren't completely erased? I didn't know this could happen (the smaller characters in the same panel: I'm a little touched)...perhaps there are others just like him.

Kageyama: White uniform!

Page 13
    Kageyama: Um...I'd like to ask you something. You are from the night class, aren't you? Do you know of a long haired girl...

Sayori: Hold on, Kageyama-kun. Let's get out of here.

Kageyama: Why?

Sayori: Don't ask, just go.

(Sayori thinking) I have a bad feeling about this. Kageyama-kun...

Kageyama: Ah, they are coming after us.

Sayori: Hurry!

Kageyama: Ah!

Page 14
    Kageyama: The long haired girl...and Kiryuu...

Sayori: Let's hurry up and leave.

Vampire: Can I please ask you to step out of the way, respected dorm president?

Yuuki: This is my job, stay out of it, Zero.

Zero: Then hurry up and get it over with.

Page 15
    Vampire: What...

Yuuki: What's going on here? You were going to go after those two just now. Have you forgotten about our rule?

Page 16
    Yuuki: You must not harm any of the humans when you are in this academy. If you cannot abide by this rule, why did you even bother to come here at all?

Page 17
    Yuuki: The reason why you forgot about important things...is it because of this blood tablet?

Vampire: Ah...ahah...

Page 18
    Vampire: Give it back to me!

Yuuki: Just as I suspected...Zero, catch!

Page 19

Page 20
    Yuuki: Er... (to Zero) Stay out of this, Zero! (to the two vampires) It's alright...

Page 21
    Yuuki: Calm down...find your old self...and try to remember the reason why you came to this academy...

Vampire: Ah...

Page 22
    Vampire A: What have I done?!

Vampire B: We are ready to accept any punishment!

(Yuuki thinking) They turned back to normal...? Because of my blood...?

Yuuki: Hey...It's alright. You'd better return to your rooms now since it's still day time.

Vampire: But...

Yuuki: It'll be OK.

Page 23
    Yuuki: I know what happened was not your fault, so don't mind.

Page 24
    Yuuki (looking at the dissipating spider): Sara... (to Zero) Thank you for your help just now, Zero.

Page 25
    Zero: Stay away from me.

Sara: Haha...it's really laughable, those two.

Page 26
    Sara: All I need to do is to provoke them a little bit, then there's no knowing whose side they'll take. It'll be a scene worth watching.

Hanadagi's servant: You are planning to put someone into misery again, just like when you suddenly attacked my master Hanadagi-sama, aren't you?

Aidou: Kiryuu...

Zero: If it's OK with you, I'll keep an eye on the pureblood inside in your stead.

Sara: Indeed that's what I intend to do...

Page 27
    Sara: What I love to do most...is to make unpleasant things pleasant again...just like what I did to you...(to Zero) Thank you for your good job watching over me...

Page 28
    Sara: I have something important that I didn't tell Yuuki...

Maria: Eh?

Page 29
    (Since only the upper half of the back of the head is visible, I don't know who said this, probably Maria) You said you were going to examine our personal belongings?

Rima: An armband...

Page 30
    Yuuki: If you don't want me to go through your stuff thoroughly, then please hand over your tablets. I'll find them, even if you try to put them away. (please note that Yuuki is doing all the talking in this entire page. There is no conversation between Zero and Sara)

Link here :

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/971548.html

Last edited by mariangie on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add link)
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:45 pm

mariangie wrote:

Here's the text for anybody is not a LJ member :

[Note : this is from Chiunese scans .]

senbyafanatic wrote in vampire_knight,
    @ 2011-11-21 22:06:00

Chapter 77 English translation
    I have very limited time, so I didn't separate sentences according to panels, sorry for any inconveniences.

This is NOT a direct Japanese-English translation!

Night 77 Yuuki and Sara
    Page 1
    (Takuma thinking) That was when Yuuki was still young.

Takuma: The old man named Cross called and said Yuuki was hurt playing with a sleigh in the mountain. I wonder if she's alright...

Kaname: ...Yuuki is not here. Looks like he lied to bring me out again.

Page 2
    Takuma: I see. I'll be relieved if the whole getting hurt thing is just a lie. But that old man named Cross, how mean of him. Is he trying to make fun of you, to get you to come out here to pick him up, or is he testing you...Kaname?

Kaname: But...there are twins...here?

Page 3
    Kaname: How come...that twins were born in the hunter's bloodline...

Takuma: Kaname...?

(Takuma thinking) I'm afraid that moment was...

Page 4
    (Continuing fromt the previous page) the beginning of all of his plans.

Sara: So how about this, Yuuki? If I tell you the bad things that Kaname kept from you, will you take my side?

Page 5
    Yuuki: ...Kaname's...

Takuma: Yuuki, can you call it a day and leave now? It certainly feels like that there's about to be bloodshed here, kinda scary.

Page 6
    Sara: Takuma...

Takuma: Yes, Sara-sama. I'm sorry.

Yuuki. Don't worry, Ichijou-senpai. I never intend to cause any bloodshed. It's just I can't ignore this (meaning Kaname) either. Sara, as you said, Kaname is indeed doing the unforgivable right now. Although it saddens me...

Page 7
    Yuuki: ...You seem to fear that you'll be his next target, because that was what Kaname said. But I can't let Kaname do whatever he wants, no matter what his secret is.

Sara: ...Are you going to protect me?

Yuuki: Yes. As the dorm president, I have the right to keep you in this room for protection for now.

Page 8
    Yuuki: So please do not leave this room no matter what.

Aidou: It's good that you got out without a scratch. Have you finished talking?

Yuuki: ...Honestly speaking, I've never trusted Sara completely from the very beginning...

Aidou: ...She could hear you from the inside.

Page 9
    Yuuki: It doesn't matter. I'll definitely...I've never really liked her since that night party I snuck into where I met her for the first time...

(Yuuki thinking) Secret...what's his secret...?

Page 10
    Sayori: Class president? Isn't the classroom for the next class this way?

Class president: Just give me a break, Wakaba-san!

Sayori: You are actually thinking of going to the night class dorm...

(Sayori thinking) Kageyama-kun's memories about the night class should have been erased like everyone else's...

Kageyama: So what about you, why did you follow me here?

Sayori: I also wanted to see my friend there (in the night class).

Kageyama: You have friends there?

Sayori: Yes. Although Kiryuu-kun knows a lot about the night class, he is reluctant to share any information.

Kageyama: Kiryuu-kun..indeed...Recently I saw him with an unfamiliar girl in white uniform...

Page 11
    Kageyama: I saw them in the morning when I was taking a walk in the "forest of philosophy". I saw Kiryuu pulled away by a girl in white uniform. That white uniform, it's the night class uniform, isn't it? Seeing that uniform, whose color is different from our day class's, that white uniform, and that beautiful long hair... I felt...The moment I saw her, I felt this pain in my chest, as if I was reunited with my first love...

(Sayori thinking) Kageyama-kun... It was definitely Yuuki that he saw...but could it be that...

Page 12
    (Sayori thinking) Could it be that his feelings for Ruka-senpai was so strong that his memories weren't completely erased? I didn't know this could happen (the smaller characters in the same panel: I'm a little touched)...perhaps there are others just like him.

Kageyama: White uniform!

Page 13
    Kageyama: Um...I'd like to ask you something. You are from the night class, aren't you? Do you know of a long haired girl...

Sayori: Hold on, Kageyama-kun. Let's get out of here.

Kageyama: Why?

Sayori: Don't ask, just go.

(Sayori thinking) I have a bad feeling about this. Kageyama-kun...

Kageyama: Ah, they are coming after us.

Sayori: Hurry!

Kageyama: Ah!

Page 14
    Kageyama: The long haired girl...and Kiryuu...

Sayori: Let's hurry up and leave.

Vampire: Can I please ask you to step out of the way, respected dorm president?

Yuuki: This is my job, stay out of it, Zero.

Zero: Then hurry up and get it over with.

Page 15
    Vampire: What...

Yuuki: What's going on here? You were going to go after those two just now. Have you forgotten about our rule?

Page 16
    Yuuki: You must not harm any of the humans when you are in this academy. If you cannot abide by this rule, why did you even bother to come here at all?

Page 17
    Yuuki: The reason why you forgot about important things...is it because of this blood tablet?

Vampire: Ah...ahah...

Page 18

Yuuki: Just as I suspected...Zero, catch!

Page 19

Page 20
    Yuuki: Er... (to Zero) Stay out of this, Zero! (to the two vampires) It's alright...

Page 21
    Yuuki: Calm down...find your old self...and try to remember the reason why you came to this academy...

Vampire: Ah...

Page 22
    Vampire A: What have I done?!

Vampire B: We are ready to accept any punishment!

(Yuuki thinking) They turned back to normal...? Because of my blood...?

Yuuki: Hey...It's alright. You'd better return to your rooms now since it's still day time.

Vampire: But...

Yuuki: It'll be OK.

Page 23
    Yuuki: I know what happened was not your fault, so don't mind.

Page 24
    Yuuki (looking at the dissipating spider): Sara... (to Zero) Thank you for your help just now, Zero.

Page 25
    Zero: Stay away from me.

Sara: Haha...it's really laughable, those two.

Page 26
    Sara: All I need to do is to provoke them a little bit, then there's no knowing whose side they'll take. It'll be a scene worth watching.

Hanadagi's servant: You are planning to put someone into misery again, just like when you suddenly attacked my master Hanadagi-sama, aren't you?

Aidou: Kiryuu...

Zero: If it's OK with you, I'll keep an eye on the pureblood inside in your stead.

Sara: Indeed that's what I intend to do...

Page 27
    Sara: What I love to do most...is to make unpleasant things pleasant again...just like what I did to you...(to Zero) Thank you for your good job watching over me...

Page 28
    Sara: I have something important that I didn't tell Yuuki...

Maria: Eh?

Page 29
    (Since only the upper half of the back of the head is visible, I don't know who said this, probably Maria) You said you were going to examine our personal belongings?

Rima: An armband...

Page 30
    Yuuki: If you don't want me to go through your stuff thoroughly, then please hand over your tablets. I'll find them, even if you try to put them away. (please note that Yuuki is doing all the talking in this entire page. There is no conversation between Zero and Sara)

Link here :

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/971548.html

I've already put the link from senbyafanatic in this topic! sSig_busted Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 803743774
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:46 am

lililovelilica wrote:Uwah,Thank you very much^^ Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 3110612249
    I'll come home today and translate,i'll post it here maybe today or tomorrow okay?
    one more time thank you very much for the link and the translation,i'm really happy^^
    I'll put your link in the last page ok?
    thnks cheers
    I discovered such things^^ Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 2555855207
    I'm surprised Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 2154643180
    Maybe i can put it in my livejournal i think it's more easy Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 594618053
    anyway Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 1927775417
    I worship you sFun_hailbig Vampire Knight Full raws chapter 77! - Page 2 3751784264

Its nothing, you are welcome, I am closing this thread so that there are not two threads open here...and discussions can be moved https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t1003-chapter-77-translation...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 pm