Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Bar_left59%Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Bar_left27%Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Bar_left15%Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty

Yuki_kuran12345
      Yuki_kuran12345
      Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!
      Warning ZoneIs it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Dropsoa

Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Empty Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad
      Brendaandrea16
      Brendaandrea16
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....
      Warning ZoneIs it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Dropsoa

Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Empty Re: Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty

Post by Brendaandrea16 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:46 am

i also feel bad for him...
      Rhyou
      Human

Humor : Deffective
      Warning ZoneIs it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Drops5black

Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Empty Re: Is it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty

Post by Rhyou Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:35 am

It makes him adorable which is low for a person like zero sometimes he doesnt belong in this manga
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs it just me or do we fell sorry for zero at the end of guilty Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Rhyou wrote:It makes him adorable which is low for a person like zero sometimes he doesnt belong in this manga

I thought he seemed very strong at the end, letting Yuuki go like that... yes you feel sorry for him, but I didn't think that was adorable I thought it was tragic that his chance at love was lost. What do you mean by "low for a person like zero" ? Emotionally distraught vampire hunters aren't allowed to be adorable or sad once in awhile? He belongs in the manga as much as any other character at all times because he has been there since chapter one and is a main character...>.>
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Even as a Yume i feel sorry for Zero as he did look very sad. It must have been tough for him as he effectivly lost his family a second time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:00 am