Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What do you want to see in VK yet? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What do you want to see in VK yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What do you want to see in VK yet? Bar_left59%What do you want to see in VK yet? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What do you want to see in VK yet? Bar_left27%What do you want to see in VK yet? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What do you want to see in VK yet? Bar_left15%What do you want to see in VK yet? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
EmeraldSky
SilverAngel
juliet
Shoujo-Zo18
Yuki_kuran12345
via2myrene
aya-chan
kanachanimmortal
lililovelilica
Li.llium
14 posters

What do you want to see in VK yet?

Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning ZoneWhat do you want to see in VK yet? Dropsoa

What do you want to see in VK yet? Empty What do you want to see in VK yet?

Post by Li.llium Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:07 am

In addition to the mantra "iwanttosee kanamenaked" or Zeki/Yume sex...

A scene that you would like more detailed?

An event you think needs to be clarified?

A character or a couple that you would like to see more details?

What story you missed in VK? Who or what you would like to see more?
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

What do you want to see in VK yet? Empty Re: What do you want to see in VK yet?

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:19 am

I would like to know more about Kaname's past and about the hooded woman,and the Possibility as well that Kaname's wife in the past would be Yuuki!
    I want this parts to be cleared already!
    Hooded womanxKaname's relashionship!
    Yuuki(in the past and in the visions)xKaname's relashionship
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWhat do you want to see in VK yet? Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:46 pm

I WANNA SEE KANAME AND AIDO FIGHT,I THINK IT IS FAIR AS HE KILLED HIS FATHER.I DON'T SUPPORT KANAME HERE,ATLEAST HE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN A JUSTIFICATION.I DON'T HATE AIDO,IF HE DOESN'T SUPPORT KANAME,HE SUPPORTS YUUKI AND NOT SARA,WHAT HE CAN DO IF HIS MASTER IS ON SARA'S SIDE??RIGHT NOW AIDO AND RUKA HAVE MY RESPECT.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:51 pm

@lucykaede - excesively using capitals is considered rude by the forum( and any forum), ie against the forum rules.

I want to see

KANAME-SAMA SHIRTLESS

ruka and kain becoming a couple

more about kaname's past

kaname's reasons to accomplish his OP

YUME'S WEDDING

YUME'S WEDDING NIGHT (and again kaname shirtless)

another bonus story about haruka x juuri (I have a soft spot for them)

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:18 am

aya-chan wrote:@lucykaede - excesively using capitals is considered rude by the forum( and any forum), ie against the forum rules.

I want to see

KANAME-SAMA SHIRTLESS

more about kaname's past

YUME'S WEDDING

OMG Aya-chan
    You're one of my kind of Fangirl!

I vote for Kaname SHIRTLESS TOO!
    YUme Wedding night! What do you want to see in VK yet? 651225598 What do you want to see in VK yet? 651225598 What do you want to see in VK yet? 651225598 What do you want to see in VK yet? 651225598 What do you want to see in VK yet? 651225598 What do you want to see in VK yet? 651225598
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:54 pm

aya-chan wrote:@lucykaede - excesively using capitals is considered rude by the forum( and any forum), ie against the forum rules.

I want to see

KANAME-SAMA SHIRTLESS

more about kaname's past

YUME'S WEDDING

What do you want to see in VK yet? 1027281640
    via2myrene
    via2myrene
    Human

Humor : Hep-hap, baby ;)

Post by via2myrene Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:10 am

aya-chan wrote:I want to see

KANAME-SAMA SHIRTLESS

more about kaname's past

YUME'S WEDDING

i agree with aya-chan too! more kaname shirtless~! What do you want to see in VK yet? 2554657431
    /crazy fangirl mode on/
    xDD

yume wedding, yume wedding night, kaname's past, ruka x kain, and haruka x juuri. hino-sama, you must draw it for us! :]
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:36 am

the big thing i wanna see every vampire who is against kaname sama begging in front of him for forgiveness.i don't want aido to do that because he behaved like a true gentleman,love aido,even if he confronts kaname sama i will support aido.aido and kaname are the greatest characters ever oh sry i forgot ruka.ruka ,aido and kaname,great characters.even kain is a bit stupid.
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 am

me want Giant Fight with Kaname And ZERO!!!
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWhat do you want to see in VK yet? Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Hmm... I definitely want to see Zeki develop more. Not in an unrealistic sense just.... little by little. I want Zero to eventually reconfess his love maybe... and Yuuki to accept it? And then seal it with a kiss x3 Then I want to see all the LT drama end and the real drama draw to a close. You know, Sara put in her place... Kaname is either stopped or finishes his plans in peace... Things are back to normal.....only better! Very Happy I also want Kaname's allies to wise up and turn against him... but i doubt it will happen for sure. :/
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 am

I want some answers concerning Kaname's plans and good ones...and if Hino does not want to destroy this, after all the trouble she's been through building the characters and their past, i think she shall provide ones...
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:52 am

I definitely want to know why Kaname is acting the way he is, and why he suddenly changed his priorities from staying with yuuki to mercilessly killing all purebloods. What do you want to see in VK yet? 594618053 Plus I want to learn more about Sarah and the blood tablets

And of course I want to see how the zeki/yume love triangle works out What do you want to see in VK yet? 812189494 and now that ruka and cain are together I want to see what happens with them
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:15 am

The hentai in me says I want to see a tastefully done--yet sexy--scene of Yuuki and Zero giving in to their sexual and blood urges. But I doubt that will happen in this series....even though it is 14+ and could get away with it, if done properly.

I would like to see another love story develop in the book though. I feel like I am unrelentingly being teased by Yuuki's love storyline, that I need to get satisfied in another story line.

Also, I wish the author strengthened the vampire mythology in this series....they can walk about in daylight (why?), they don't have any real weaknesses (for being killed) other than some anti-vampire weapons....and I think they could do so much more intriguing story-telling with the craving for blood....and that you can see into a person's soul when you drink it, and you can sense that person's emotions....I feel this part falls a bit flat....I love vampire storylines, so I wish this was developed a bit more.
    stilldollgaze
    stilldollgaze
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : (* o*) the funny stuff

Post by stilldollgaze Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:23 am

Well I want to see an end to Sara What do you want to see in VK yet? 4155267722 she is rather annoying plus controlling Takuma Evil or Very Mad sFun_hailtheking

2nd: I want to know more about the characters pasts:zero,Hakura & Juri ,Kaname ,Headmaster ,AND SEIREN(does anyone notice that nobody knows about her even her last or like her family,or the reason she serves Kaname What do you want to see in VK yet? 1098764838 )

3rd:I want answers from Kaname ;why is Kaname killing all the purebloods? What do you want to see in VK yet? 131249377 What do you want to see in VK yet? 2893101595

last but not least:I want a third season of the anime drawling
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:25 pm

stilldollgaze wrote:Well I want to see an end to Sara What do you want to see in VK yet? 4155267722 she is rather annoying plus controlling Takuma Evil or Very Mad sFun_hailtheking

2nd: I want to know more about the characters pasts:zero,Hakura & Juri ,Kaname ,Headmaster ,AND SEIREN(does anyone notice that nobody knows about her even her last or like her family,or the reason she serves Kaname What do you want to see in VK yet? 1098764838 )

3rd:I want answers from Kaname ;why is Kaname killing all the purebloods? What do you want to see in VK yet? 131249377 What do you want to see in VK yet? 2893101595

last but not least:I want a third season of the anime drawling

to number two: I think know could be the time that we get to know more about her! Maybe she shows or tells something during her fight and maybe we get to know more about her relationship with Kaname. There needs to be a reason for her loyalty right? This could be quite interesting
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:22 am

Something to consider .

As all anti - vampire weapons lost their powers against stopping the regenerative powers of purebloods . A very popular idea now is that both Artemis and Bloody Rose can continue to be used by their owners . Even if they lost their piece of HW's spitit inside them .

I'm intrigued is there is a third transformation form for both Artemis and Bloody Rose . Probably the answer is yes .

What I'm considering is if Artemis final evolutive form is not a weapon to kill . But to heal . Yes , as the anime version of Artemis . When Yuuki used Artemis to stabilize Zero . Because this time Artemis has to draw her powers from Yuuki herself . Not from HW . Now is a fact Yuuki's blood can be used to heal . She used her blood as panacea against the Night Class students who drank Sara's blood .

For example , there are a whole bunch of vampires under the effect of Sara's blood tablets we don't know anything about .Normal vampires , not Level E . If they start attacking humans . Now hunters are less capable of killng them . As no more anti - vampire weapons available . At the same time , most of them are innocent of losing control . If Artemis transformed to a healing weapon , Yuuki can use her to heal those vampires from Sara's influence . Instead of killing them .

A more farfetch theory could be Yuuki using Artemis to heal Zero as the anime version portraits .

I have no idea which power Bloody Rose can get from Zero's . Only that it could be related to absorbing his blood .

Any ideas ?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:38 am

mariangie wrote: What I'm considering is if Artemis final evolutive form is not a weapon to kill . But to heal . Yes , as the anime version of Artemis . When Yuuki used Artemis to stabilize Zero .

Maria what do you mean by that? ^^^ Since I’m not fond of the anime I do not remember in what you are referring to. Embarassed How Yuuki used Artemis and stabilized Zero?
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 pm

nina wrote:
    mariangie wrote: What I'm considering is if Artemis final evolutive form is not a weapon to kill . But to heal . Yes , as the anime version of Artemis . When Yuuki used Artemis to stabilize Zero .

Maria what do you mean by that? ^^^ Since I’m not fond of the anime I do not remember in what you are referring to. Embarassed How Yuuki used Artemis and stabilized Zero?

When Zero arrived to the roof where Rido was attacking the Night Class and Yuuki . He was starting to lose control againg after devouring Ichiru . Zero wasn't stable and could not manage the fusion . He said to Yuuki to attack him with Artemis . She did . Zero stabilizes and got normal .

Another possibility is Artemis getting the power to break spells from Yuuki . So she can be used to heal in certain circustances .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:07 am