Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Bar_left59%VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Bar_left27%VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Bar_left15%VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+24
Fine of Fate
Majestical
chacile
arinicole1027
Katt
Aquasixio
KuranPrince
Conrad Weller
kanachanimmortal
norngpinky
yuuki kiryuu
ButterflyWingsx
mariangie
aya-chan
libra
Duskola
Myyomi
darkwolf123
Saphira_K
lililovelilica
2rsa
witlessfool
juliet
nina
28 posters

VK 93 Full Raws and Translation

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Dropsoa

VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Empty VK 93 Full Raws and Translation

Post by nina Thu May 23, 2013 5:17 pm

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Empty Re: VK 93 Full Raws and Translation

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 28, 2013 3:07 pm

juliet wrote:
    oh! and this one is a question ; what did you mean when you wrote this: "there was just one thing left for Yuuki to do so that she could justify her importance and this Hino did not allow it."

what was the one thing left for her to do?

well something....haha...

or anything...

this is a big weakness (at least as how I see it) in Yuuki's character in the story: no action/no decisions/ no actual importance.

She is the heroine of the story, she is supposed to have some kind of importance in the script, anything that could justify why she is the protagonist or in Yuuki's case at least why everybody acts (even her parents, Rido, Kaname, Zero even Cross from time to time) like she should be a protected or valuable piece of art.

She brought no change and this was supposed to be her story and her objectives.

Reading VK it's like the zoom of the writer's pen just changes and the weight moves from Yuuki to Kaname. Yuuki becomes background noise and what we had been watching for the past four years was after all Kaname's path, decision, story, objectives, wishes which he also managed to enforce in script contrary to common logic that was expecting Yuuki to make a difference and change his decision or stop him while the script reached its climax.

Instead of this, the heroine's own objectives and personal bet (that Hino build up with lines and promises to drag us with a carrot because there was and no other plot going around for the last two years) are all canceled and only after the main plot as an epilogue, you get to see a difference from Yuuki by sacrificing herself.

And VK ends with Kaname> so who is here the protagonist? and i am not saying this as a good trait, I am saying this is as a mistake.

The way Hino treated Yuuki to be a stagnant piece of drawing art and finally sacrificing her, says everything about what Yuuki had been in script for so long. A sacrifice> either Hino did it metaphorically by presenting her too weak, too vulnerable, too indecisive and too stagnant so that they boys could shine, either literally at the end of the script just to give to the play the dramatic tone that the author had in mind from the beginning, the impression that I got from Hino's yuuki was that of a deliberate dull background used only to create the needed contrast for the real stars to shine.

Unfortunately but yuuki never got to be the star herself, apart from the end and this again only for reasons of impressing the audience.

Ou now I got chills all over my spine - impressive heroine - that could be Yuuki, Ruka, Marta, Shila anything, even Shiki would do...LOL

And again, even with all of these, I would not have minded that much if Hino had not trolled us that much considering Yuuki's potentials and objectives and importance in the story, cause she trolled when she had nothing in hand that could really turn Yuuki here important, and this is a big NO-NO for a professional writer, unacceptable and lame work.

Either she should have a scenario and back up her heroine or shouldn't have build a heroine, let Kaname or Zero do the trick from the beginning, cause it seems that Yuuki had been a step in Kaname's way that he had to get it over so that the initial plan to be fulfilled. HIs path, his objectives, his ways...even if that was for her sake.

Honestly Hino writing could not have been more amateurish, childish, filled with troll script that only wanted to create drama for drama, and nothing more.

Oh can't believe what she did for four years...LOL imagine Hino sitting back lazy and just drawing Yuuki chasing Kaname (what an originality), she just knew the end, she knew that she had no plot and she filled all of these chapters in order to sell with nothing, no plot, no development, nothing.

I strongly believe that VK was not suddenly cut - there is no logic to it, if it had been cut suddenly Hino would not have made all of these chapters filled with absolutely garbage info that had no use for the readers. Instead having no plot to drag it, she had no other way to fill the time and space than stupid and useless info (Isaya, volcano, keys, Sara, ) that she knew that they would not have any kind of weight for the plot.

And now it's far more obvious because Yes nobody can find any kind of necessity in these or logic. Well don't try apart from them being filler elements they were not even used to support the script but Hino's empty space and time. BIG TROLL HERE!!

that is the saddest thing about this whole manga,it was such a big troll.we could not imagine this type of bullshit ending till chapter 92,who else thought that no one will get happiness in the end.only akatsuki got true happiness in the end but who knows if ruka really loved him from her heart or her one part was still attached to kaname like yuuki.damn....and about shima...we never got to see a kiss or a huge development in them...and seiren what?She suddenly got together with yagari..i mean it seems like and aidou......
    every character proved useless in the end...no one served anything.......nothing actually...what was the use of hunters?these characters?just to troll us to give zeki by default.
    i want kaname back as pb and happily married to any vamp because it is what he is,he represents darkness..................................he can live without a half divided heart girl................
    HINO DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE AT ALL. Evil or Very Mad
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Empty Re: VK 93 Full Raws and Translation

Post by 2rsa Tue May 28, 2013 3:51 pm

kanachanimmortal wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    oh! and this one is a question ; what did you mean when you wrote this: "there was just one thing left for Yuuki to do so that she could justify her importance and this Hino did not allow it."

what was the one thing left for her to do?

well something....haha...

or anything...

this is a big weakness (at least as how I see it) in Yuuki's character in the story: no action/no decisions/ no actual importance.

She is the heroine of the story, she is supposed to have some kind of importance in the script, anything that could justify why she is the protagonist or in Yuuki's case at least why everybody acts (even her parents, Rido, Kaname, Zero even Cross from time to time) like she should be a protected or valuable piece of art.

She brought no change and this was supposed to be her story and her objectives.

Reading VK it's like the zoom of the writer's pen just changes and the weight moves from Yuuki to Kaname. Yuuki becomes background noise and what we had been watching for the past four years was after all Kaname's path, decision, story, objectives, wishes which he also managed to enforce in script contrary to common logic that was expecting Yuuki to make a difference and change his decision or stop him while the script reached its climax.

Instead of this, the heroine's own objectives and personal bet (that Hino build up with lines and promises to drag us with a carrot because there was and no other plot going around for the last two years) are all canceled and only after the main plot as an epilogue, you get to see a difference from Yuuki by sacrificing herself.

And VK ends with Kaname> so who is here the protagonist? and i am not saying this as a good trait, I am saying this is as a mistake.

The way Hino treated Yuuki to be a stagnant piece of drawing art and finally sacrificing her, says everything about what Yuuki had been in script for so long. A sacrifice> either Hino did it metaphorically by presenting her too weak, too vulnerable, too indecisive and too stagnant so that they boys could shine, either literally at the end of the script just to give to the play the dramatic tone that the author had in mind from the beginning, the impression that I got from Hino's yuuki was that of a deliberate dull background used only to create the needed contrast for the real stars to shine.

Unfortunately but yuuki never got to be the star herself, apart from the end and this again only for reasons of impressing the audience.

Ou now I got chills all over my spine - impressive heroine - that could be Yuuki, Ruka, Marta, Shila anything, even Shiki would do...LOL

And again, even with all of these, I would not have minded that much if Hino had not trolled us that much considering Yuuki's potentials and objectives and importance in the story, cause she trolled when she had nothing in hand that could really turn Yuuki here important, and this is a big NO-NO for a professional writer, unacceptable and lame work.

Either she should have a scenario and back up her heroine or shouldn't have build a heroine, let Kaname or Zero do the trick from the beginning, cause it seems that Yuuki had been a step in Kaname's way that he had to get it over so that the initial plan to be fulfilled. HIs path, his objectives, his ways...even if that was for her sake.

Honestly Hino writing could not have been more amateurish, childish, filled with troll script that only wanted to create drama for drama, and nothing more.

Oh can't believe what she did for four years...LOL imagine Hino sitting back lazy and just drawing Yuuki chasing Kaname (what an originality), she just knew the end, she knew that she had no plot and she filled all of these chapters in order to sell with nothing, no plot, no development, nothing.

I strongly believe that VK was not suddenly cut - there is no logic to it, if it had been cut suddenly Hino would not have made all of these chapters filled with absolutely garbage info that had no use for the readers. Instead having no plot to drag it, she had no other way to fill the time and space than stupid and useless info (Isaya, volcano, keys, Sara, ) that she knew that they would not have any kind of weight for the plot.

And now it's far more obvious because Yes nobody can find any kind of necessity in these or logic. Well don't try apart from them being filler elements they were not even used to support the script but Hino's empty space and time. BIG TROLL HERE!!

that is the saddest thing about this whole manga,it was such a big troll.we could not imagine this type of bullshit ending till chapter 92,who else thought that no one will get happiness in the end.only akatsuki got true happiness in the end but who knows if ruka really loved him from her heart or her one part was still attached to kaname like yuuki.damn....and about shima...we never got to see a kiss or a huge development in them...and seiren what?She suddenly got together with yagari..i mean it seems like and aidou......
    every character proved useless in the end...no one served anything.......nothing actually...what was the use of hunters?these characters?just to troll us to give zeki by default.
    i want kaname back as pb and happily married to any vamp because it is what he is,he represents darkness..................................he can live without a half divided heart girl................
    HINO DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE AT ALL. Evil or Very Mad
    Yes, Hino failed,I agree. But about Yuuki, I believe Yuuki had chosen Kaname along time ago. Yes, she ended up with Zero, she loved her husband, yet that was not what she wanted. like Nina-sensei said, since her heart had chosen Kaname and she experienced the love between them, she could't have been completely satisfied with zero, hence she had not much to say at ichiru's tomb. That's why I actually feel sorry for Zero even though he got to spend more time with Yuuki than Kaname. ^-^;
    I honestly cried for Yuuki the most. sSig_busted
    About Kaname being a human. Of course everybody loves the dark PB, but to be honest, I'm not bothered by human Kaname as long as he finds his happiness.
    It's kinda weird, Kaname waking up as human is like him being Rose now. Makes me wonder whether he is going to end up like Yuuki or not?!
    I'm going crazy here!! sEm_oops
    Oh Hino, what did you do? explosive
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue May 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Yes, Hino failed,I agree. But about Yuuki, I believe Yuuki had chosen Kaname along time ago. Yes, she ended up with Zero, she loved her husband, yet that was not what she wanted. like Nina-sensei said, since her heart had chosen Kaname and she experienced the love between them, she could't have been completely satisfied with zero, hence she had not much to say at ichiru's tomb. That's why I actually feel sorry for Zero even though he got to spend more time with Yuuki than Kaname. ^-^;

It's sad about how Hino uses Yuuki, she does not make a plot for her in order to stand out as a character but she also does not give her full happiness. My heart ached at the page where Zero calls for her and she is crying...the panel is filled with pain.

Kaname's decision is just cruel for Yuuki, after all. It may have given her years of happiness but where is the proof that if not she would have been unhappy?

Where is the necessity of his plan? so that was all about? an impressive ending that Hino wanted to force into the script without true reasons (4 years she wrote VK and she could not get one or two solid reasons?)

I do not know if there is more to say but clearly the lousy job she did with the plot does not support the characters decision. People pay for a story to get them there at the conclusion, now so many panels spent in fillers and wasted characters. If there was no plot all along why didn't she just ended that before? this is what bothers me most. The exploitation that she did to the fans.

As for living Kaname alive, sure she did I guess, because all the second arc is based not on a plot but on a character and this character is Kaname.
    And she considered that enough so i guess she felt that there was no need for an actual plot there.

That's how lousy her job is and since Kaname is the only character that could actually drive a plot (not Zero and not Yuuki, she can create these kind of characters everyday), she lets him alive (who knows what the future brings), so she can have her mind at ease and her options open.

This is what i guess that happened here, eitherwise if she was not that lousy and disrespectful for her fans, she would have a plot and a plot always bring character's development because they get from A to B and so on. Four years- what was she doing?
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed May 29, 2013 3:28 am

I think Hino committed literary suicide with V. K. By her blog comments , it appears she is on probation by LaLa magazine .

Why Hino could deliver a great first arc and a second weak one ?

I can only speculate .

My impression after the story is completed is : the original intention of Hino was to do a Yume tragic love story only . She wasn't interested in a Zeki end . But after revealing Kaname was Yuuki's "brother " and she intended to do them a pair even after the incest revelation . Her editors tried to make her change the story to favor Zero more as the final love interest of Yuuki .

Having to change V. K. for a more Zeki plot oriented affected the rest of Hino's original planned story .

Apparently Hino had to change her main plot in 2 places during the second arc . The first one appears to be during Kaname's past revelation . For what I get , Hino intended to use that plot in a different way than what we really got . Because she did had to change some of her pics from her magazine version to the book version . We ended with a ton of plot holes without answers . It was if Hino forgot the whole thing and do other stuff instead .

Probably Hino wanted to explain why Kaname was so obsessed with Yuuki . Because it appears they met from their past lives . But we will never knew . As Kaname's past scenes ended without giving the information the readers expect .

If Hino got pressure to make her story more Zeki - oriented . Hino had to left her Kaname's past plot incomplete or it would be obvious her original direction was to favor Yume pair .

The second time the story appears to change direction was exactly after Kaname left Yuuki . This part was probably the main culprit of poor sales . As Hino had no idea how to fill all those chapters with Zeki stuff . Instead of her original Yume angst and desires and their struggle for Yuuki to regain Kaname's love and Kaname wanting to let her go for due to his guilt trip . Not wanting to do all those Zeki forced scenes . Hino ended being unhappy and ended with writer's block . So we got stuck with ten filler chapters ( whole volumes 15 and 16 ) that originally could be told in about 3 to 4 chapters .

Hino did said she had her end planned from the very start . For what we got at the final chapter . It appears most of the Yume tragic love story part was indeed planned . Yuuki and Kaname's speech scene before the time they had sex appears to had being planned for a long time . Kaname's last monologue to Yuuki is more elaborated than most of the things that happened in the last 10 or more chapters . The last scene is enough detailed to being considered as a possible end for a long time .

Instead , the whole "let's do a last Zeki travel together " was out of context . Most to serve as Zeki fan service and no much other purpose . A visit to the Kuran manor which serve no purpose to the plot . Except to tell the key Kaname gave Yuuki was a master key for the Kuran manors . A what if scenario who served no purpose except to make us create a doubt if Yuuki would chose Zero if she considered Kaname only as her brother . And the way it was written , she continued to have doubts to accept Zero as lover . We got 3 chapters which could be put in just one . The most important detail from all those scenes was to make us see Kaname was jealous of the Zeki kiss . But could do nothing as he was already planned to leave Yuuki with him before his sacrifice to the furnace .

And the "let's erase Zero's memories " to return them in 2 more chapters was kind of forced . Originally Hino was talking about Yuuki using her bracelet / tattoo spell to stop Zero if he turned into Level E . Because of the pressure for more Zeki oriented plot . Hino had to throw away the Level E plot and invent another use for the spell that wasn't her the original intention .

Why Hino did so crappy "Zeki by default " end ?

It was very easy to make us see Zeki love was the winner . For a Zeki regular love story end to work , it wasn't needed a ton of pages . Just eliminate the Yume epilogue . Do a more romantic statement from Yuuki to Zero during the grave scene . Something as simple as " My dear , beloved husband , I'm very grateful from all the times we spend so much happiness together . You gave me a cute child . We shared so much dreams together . Ect ... " Maybe show Yuuki and Zero in a more loving pic . A kiss would had be nice to see .

But I think Hino was kind of mad to having to deliver a Zeki final couple end . So her easiest way to get her editors happy and at the same time show her disgust of how her work was forced to change was to deliver a "Zeki by default " end . Instead of a romantic Zeki final couple end . She just decided to give a very weak final Zeki farewell vs a very strong Yume farewell as her way to protest .

Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".

Post by Ribbon07 Wed May 29, 2013 4:54 am

^ Well those are maybe explain why she live with Zero but in the end just said that although they fought seriously so many times(that's not very nice to treat an end couple.However, many Zeki still confident that their couple is happy till the end without any prolerm sSc_jawdrop3. The results of reading between the line sSic_cold) but she's received a lot of happiness from Zero (A way to say 'thank you', I guess?)
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed May 29, 2013 6:23 am

i can't understand who can think zeki were happy.zero did give yuuki happiness but imagine zero grew old years after years and yuuki remained 17 years old forever.i mean age does not matter in love but come on its still creepy.imagine yuuki married to aidou's father. sFun_banghead2
    its so ironically stupid its not even funny.
    zero grew old and died.imagine an old zero with youth yuuki.oh i can't imagine the creepiness.
    they may be happy for 200 years or something but kaname said thousands years are like seconds for pbs.

i agree with mariange,hino did plan a tragic yume ending,its gotta be her editors who forced her to end "zeki by default"because they thought zero is the whole and sole who give sales to the manga.thanks to so called zeki vocal fans.
    if zekis are happy with this ending,i just pity them. sSic_cold sSc_hidingsofa
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Wed May 29, 2013 7:58 am

juliet wrote:It's sad about how Hino uses Yuuki, she does not make a plot for her in order to stand out as a character but she also does not give her full happiness. My heart ached at the page where Zero calls for her and she is crying...the panel is filled with pain.
    Exactly my thought. She was just a decorative character which is very sad. I was hoping Yuuki would step up as a real heroine and make co-exictance between vampires and humans possible.
    After we saw a glimpse of Kaname's past as a ancestor and Yuuki chasing after him, I always thought Yuuki would some how make him accept the dark nature of vampires. *sigh*
    The ruined co-existence is the sadest part for me.

juliet wrote:Kaname's decision is just cruel for Yuuki, after all. It may have given her years of happiness but where is the proof that if not she would have been unhappy?
    Agreed Juliet-san. Kaname's decision left a hole in Yuuki's heart for the Rest of her life.

juliet wrote:Where is the necessity of his plan? so that was all about? an impressive ending that Hino wanted to force into the script without true reasons (4 years she wrote VK and she could not get one or two solid reasons?)

I do not know if there is more to say but clearly the lousy job she did with the plot does not support the characters decision. People pay for a story to get them there at the conclusion, now so many panels spent in fillers and wasted characters. If there was no plot all along why didn't she just ended that before? this is what bothers me most. The exploitation that she did to the fans.

As for living Kaname alive, sure she did I guess, because all the second arc is based not on a plot but on a character and this character is Kaname.
    And she considered that enough so i guess she felt that there was no need for an actual plot there.

That's how lousy her job is and since Kaname is the only character that could actually drive a plot (not Zero and not Yuuki, she can create these kind of characters everyday), she lets him alive (who knows what the future brings), so she can have her mind at ease and her options open.

This is what i guess that happened here, eitherwise if she was not that lousy and disrespectful for her fans, she would have a plot and a plot always bring character's development because they get from A to B and so on. Four years- what was she doing?
    Again agreed. IMO Hino used all the mysteries, fan service and sadness to impress her readers. Plot wasn't important to her. *sigh*
    I still can't believe she ruined VK forever.
    Spoiler:

That's possible, but I think Hino never wanted to officially end the LT. With all the fan-service I doubt she was pursued to bring a Zeki by default ending. I'm not surprised. I've seen a lot of default endings and Vk ending the same way was always a possibility. I never thought there would be a lack of plot though.

Ribbon07 wrote:^ Well those are maybe explain why she live with Zero but in the end just said that although they fought seriously so many times(that's not very nice to treat an end couple.However, many Zeki still confident that their couple is happy till the end without any prolerm sSc_jawdrop3. The results of reading between the line sSic_cold) but she's received a lot of happiness from Zero (A way to say 'thank you', I guess?)

*sigh* ship wars. They're never going to end. Both sides are going to claim their ship is the winner but in reality none of them won.
    Some Zekis are pretty mad though. They're mad that Hino portrayed Zero as the "Kuran lapdog" and a "Second choice".
    Personally I believe Hino never planned to give the 3 main characters true happiness.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed May 29, 2013 8:04 am

If you notice , for Hino doing a pure happy Zeki end was more easy than any " Zeki by default " end . After all , the main question Hino had to answer her readers was : how Yuuki see Kaname , as brother or as lover ? How Yuuki see Zero , as friend or as lover ?

If Hino intended to do a happy Zeki romantic end the only answer for that question had to be : Yuuki discovered at the very end she see Zero as lover and Kaname as brother .

What that means is : after the masked ball , Yuuki recognizes she loves Zero as lover . Hino had no need to make Yuuki erase Zero's memories .( but she could keep the scene if she wanted ) The next step was to both Yuuki and Zero to go to Cross Academy . Yuuki hears the truth from Kaname lips . They talked . Yuuki said she forgets her oni - sama . No bed scene . Kaname plan to turn Yuuki as human continues . Yuuki goes to say farewell to Kaname at his cell . Next scene with Iasya and Zero continues the same . Yuuki avoids being turn into human . Yuuki and Zero talked and Zero bites Yuuki . He saw Yuuki loves him the most . Grabs her and kiss her . Yuuki remembers she had to stop Kaname from dying . The attack to Cross Academy scene about the same . Kaname last scene before dying had no need of a lot of changes . The last battle scene about the same . The main changes from the last chapter would be : Zero confess his love for Yuuki and that he will be able to wait for her . Then a time lapse happen . We got a Zeki wedding ( of course no Yume kid as they won't had sex in a pure Zeki end ) . Here we see which couples happened and cameos of all characters . Happy Yuuki and Zero Kiss . The end .

If Hino wanted in a pure Zeki perfect end an epilogue with Kaname . It was easy . We would know in the future a cure for vampirism is available . Yuuki and Zero spend their last years as humans after being very happy with their kids . Yuuki wanted her " brother " Kaname to revive and be human again . But his heart was weak . So she found Isaya and beg him to aid her to turn Kaname into a human . He agrees . Yuuki and Zero watch as Kanane is revived as human . She welcomes her oni- sama back to life . The end .

This is why I believe Hino never had the intention of a Zeki end . It was easier to pull . Basically she could do a similar end as the one we got . Except for the Yume bed scene that had no need to do in a pure Zeki end . Instead of a lame Zeki grave scene , she could do a beautiful wedding scene . And she could get enough free pages from dumb scenes to give pretty Zeki love scenes and cool battle scenes .

Well , I only can dream .! We got stuck with one of the lamest " Zeki by default " ends Hino could ever invent . At least I'm not a Zeki fan to have to try to explain how the Zeki end we got is romantic , beautiful and / or shows Yuuki loves Zero the most .

We , as Yumes didn't get to see our pair happy together . But we did get to see Kanane as the heroe of the story found his redemption and the hope for a new beginning as a happy human . Even if he fail to spend his eternity with the woman he loved the most . And we did get a beautiful romantic tragic love story . Knowing Yuuki did loved Kaname the most .
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Wed May 29, 2013 8:16 am

^^
    Hmm...it is possible, but IMO her only goal was to create a "tear jerker".
    That's why she couldn't make a Zeki happy ending.
    She succeeded. I cried. I cried for the tragic ending of each character. I cried reading her beautiful lines and seeing her gorgeous art, and finally, I cried for the lack of plot.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed May 29, 2013 9:27 am

For the lack of plot that eventually irks my nerves worst than the conclusion...

If you remember, close to the end of the first arc (that had an wonderful plot), she announced to the fans that were asking that VK shall continue and that she had in mind a second part.

http://sagakure.livejournal.com/185867.html

I am borrowing the lines here from Sagakure's blog, also see the entry above:

In a recent interview in the magazine ぱふ (it's a japanese magazine that does interviews with mangaka etc, and this was in the issue that came out this week), they interviewed Hino-sensei, and asked the inevitable question, which I translated for you below...:

"So, you've said before that you started Vampire Knight with the ending already all set in your mind. Could you tell us how close to the end the story is?"

And she replied:

"We're roughly near the end of the first part of the series, and I planned two parts."

Do you see the date in Sagakure's post?

2008-07-03

And the day today is 2013-5-29

How many years have passed? 5 years...and considering the fact that she had already planned in 2008 a second part for VK (so she had already a story for the continuation in mind), I can not accept that in five years she could not orchestrate a plot that could at least cover the blanks, progress the characters or reach an ending that would supply an endings to the questions that she created.

Five years and what is the excuse for this pathetic script that even a nine years old child would have done better in presenting?

So what happened here? I shall tell you my own simplified version.

She got bored and went lazy. During the first arc Hino as every mangaka did her best to establish her manga and to present a wise plot with dynamics and interesting characters. The first arc just shows the amount of work and effort that she had put into blending everything together.

But after she succeeded in making VK popular and a certain hit, during the second part that in a way should be already in her mind as a skeleton at least (or how was it possible to have an end in mind without a way how to get there) she got lazy and bored.

It just screams out for me since all interpretations of what happened are not provided by the mangaka but are left to the readers to tie all ends together.

Questions like:

1. So what changes with Kaname's sacrifice in the vampire world?
    2. Since he could not be with Yuuki and make her happy, why doesn't he simply turns her back human but he also destroys the weapons, only to have them again and with purebloods alive?
    3. Why to kill the rest purebloods? would that mean a safer world? Later on Yuuki lives with purebloods, as a pureblood herself and so what was the meaning of all of these again?
    4. How is it possible to combine a tragic love end with a zeki also solution. Either there should be a forced sacrifice that would leave the heroine without options or there should be a wrong decision here from the male's character part. Having a happy heroine and a tragic love do not collide.
    5. Since this is Kaname's decision all along where is the tragedy? I do not see any tragedy - the tragedy is forced, pulled from the hair. "Ah let's put in a sacrifice so to make it tragic to make them heroes". On what base? For what reason and for what necessity? Does the author understand that there is a dinstiction between the "I have to go" and "I choose to go?" and the latest and the way that she wants to enforce it is idiotic?

I still believe that Lala gave her far more chapters than needed to fill in - therefore the wasted panels and characters and the creation of little mysteries that she never gets to answer because she never actually intended- she only wants to drag and feed the reader's interest like they are donkeys and she throws carrots all the way to keep them there reading and paying her. Impressions, it's all about impressions and how to make money out of it.

In volume 11 she says;

" I can not exactly say how many more volumes there will be. But starting from volume 12, my editor and I have agreed to create the most interesting piece of work. I can with the hope of making the story fast-pacing and enticing".

So what does that mean? She had her story as planned in her head but then she has to drag it in order to fill in volumes. As a writer she should know how many volumes would be actually needed to convey her story, but it seems that her editor just wants to go as far as she can go with keeping the script interesting for readers to buy it. This is what I actually get.

It proved that she could not perform in that task after all, during the first arc she had a story and the hope to tell it and become a success, so no time to waste, it had to be solid. In the second arc she has a story again but now there is the expectation to go as far as she can go.

And she can not cover it, so many wasted panels and nothing. She could not progress along with the volumes. Perhaps her idea about the continuation proved to be so simple after all that when stretched in so many volumes and years it becomes a real drag.

But despite the fact that she does not know how to fill the volumes she knows the end;

Notice that this part is from volume 11 also:

"On the last day, I went for a walk in the forest at Kassel with my editor and spoke about the final chapter. I am glad, I was able to talk about it quietly at a forest..."

So in few words the end was pre-determined whatever, however, the middle chapters would be. And she just got bored to make an exciting solid story for the second part till she could reach the destined end that she had scheduled all along in her mind, and she certainly had the story in her mind as a frame, even from the first volume as she says in there;

I wanted to draw a school/tragic love/vampire story. I felt that a vampire story would be challenging for me. And that’s how Vampire Knight began..

Four years for her to reach a pre-determined conclusion after all with no plot...seriously she got lost in the volumes and in the translation herself. She expects people to pay for that mess? Is this a professional work?

For free its okay, but paying this total lack of professionalism is just...i can not even describe it.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed May 29, 2013 4:49 pm

one thing i don't understand what was the point of coexistence theory?
    when particularly one race got extinct.
    i guess yuuki left her daughter with kaname because maybe starts remembering her,her daughter will do the spell again but isn't it a bad idea?i mean yuuki could not stay a complete human,she kept remembering her past.............kaname's love feelings for yuuki are very strong.............i don't understand how he can remain human without remembering her.................................................. i hate hino for not writing a clear story for kana chan, maybe she wanted to keep options open as if her next story does not work or she does not get any idea to write a new manga she will write kaname's future story maybe a short story of one volume.

this is just my assumption. Shocked
    zero died, i have no probs
    yuuki died, no probs

but kaname,i want his full and very detailed ending.i want to know how he will spend his life as human.

damn hino you blew everything good away from your crappy so called blockbuster manga.
    i now feel to read daa daa daa and higurashi again,two masterpieces with very good plots.
    kaoruhio
    Human

Post by kaoruhio Wed May 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Mariangie ^^ your post makes so much sense.

I feel that Hino's editor as well as many other people were trying to jam a zeki ending down her throat after the rido arc ended. Everything went into a big mess because Hino was forced to modify her intention and pairing path. Sometimes the readers and editor are a writer's biggest enemy. It feels like the first part and second part of the story were written by 2 totally different people.

Hino said that when she started to write VK she had already though of how it will end. So I wonder is the ending for ch 93 what Hino has always planned? Or is it a deviation of the ending that she wants to tell us due to the manga being rushed into completion.

aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 8:48 pm

kaoruhio wrote:Mariangie ^^ your post makes so much sense.

I feel that Hino's editor as well as many other people were trying to jam a zeki ending down her throat after the rido arc ended. Everything went into a big mess because Hino was forced to modify her intention and pairing path. Sometimes the readers and editor are a writer's biggest enemy. It feels like the first part and second part of the story were written by 2 totally different people.

Hino said that when she started to write VK she had already though of how it will end. So I wonder is the ending for ch 93 what Hino has always planned? Or is it a deviation of the ending that she wants to tell us due to the manga being rushed into completion.

Can I ask something? Isn't VK her creation? Then why to make her choose and boss her around about what she is going to write? It's hers!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 31, 2013 9:15 pm

m..I am not into the theory that she changed her story, I still believe that this is what she had wanted because she constantly said that she knew the end from the beginning of her story, I have no reason to actually believe that this was not what she had wanted all along...

aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 9:24 pm

juliet wrote:m..I am not into the theory that she changed her story, I still believe that this is what she had wanted because she constantly said that she knew the end from the beginning of her story, I have no reason to actually believe that this was not what she had wanted all along...

I know that the companies making the authors to chance their endings because of the marketing. They fear that they maybe make the fans hate them and no longer buy their manga. So I believe that there is a way to try to boss her.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 31, 2013 9:41 pm

aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:m..I am not into the theory that she changed her story, I still believe that this is what she had wanted because she constantly said that she knew the end from the beginning of her story, I have no reason to actually believe that this was not what she had wanted all along...

I know that the companies making the authors to chance their endings because of the marketing. They fear that they maybe make the fans hate them and no longer buy their manga. So I believe that there is a way to try to boss her.

Yes but why to believe such a thing considering VK? Did Hino ever complained or was she telling us from the beginning that she had the end in mind and in volume 11 she was discussing about the final chapter? I mean in order to believe that they actually force her to change her end there should be also clues...

Why to make such a thought considering VK againts Hino's sayings?

this is what I am asking.

aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 11:42 pm

juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:

Yes but why to believe such a thing considering VK? Did Hino ever complained or was she telling us from the beginning that she had the end in mind and in volume 11 she was discussing about the final chapter? I mean in order to believe that they actually force her to change her end there should be also clues...

I don't really have an answer, I am just thinking why she ended it like that. Because I know she had received many messages from the fans about the YUME and the ZEKI fans. But I've read in some articles that in many books/comics/mangas/animes the companies interfering to how to make it. argue <---- Companies VS Authors (exactly like that) It is just a feeling that I have and a thought... I didn't really had any evidences.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 31, 2013 11:45 pm

aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:

I don't really have an answer, I am just thinking why she ended it like that. Because I know she had received many messages from the fans about the YUME and the ZEKI fans. But I've read in some articles that in many books/comics/mangas/animes the companies interfering to how to make it. argue <---- Companies VS Authors (exactly like that) It is just a feeling that I have and a thought... I didn't really had any evidences.

don't worry, I was not referring to you especially, it was more like a general question.

Very Happy
    aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 11:50 pm

juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:

don't worry, I was not referring to you especially, it was more like a general question.

Very Happy

Oh xD hehehe okay then Razz thank you for clarifying it. Very Happy

-still hopes for something goodie to happen and dreaming for a sequel-
    Aquasixio
    Aquasixio
    Human

Humor : Sick.

Post by Aquasixio Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:38 pm

kanachanimmortal wrote:now it does not matter whom yuuki loved more,she died.now get over it.
    this whole love triangle bs destroyed this manga.
    hino was stupid,she never gave a tinch of hint in first arc about this bs. sFun_banghead2

Oh my God, I want to marry this statement cheers

kanachanimmortal wrote:i can't understand who can think zeki were happy.zero did give yuuki happiness but imagine zero grew old years after years and yuuki remained 17 years old forever.i mean age does not matter in love but come on its still creepy.imagine yuuki married to aidou's father. sFun_banghead2
    zero grew old and died.imagine an old zero with youth yuuki.oh i can't imagine the creepiness.
    they may be happy for 200 years or something but kaname said thousands years are like seconds for pbs.

i agree with mariange,hino did plan a tragic yume ending,its gotta be her editors who forced her to end "zeki by default"because they thought zero is the whole and sole who give sales to the manga.thanks to so called zeki vocal fans.[/size]

I don't want nor need your pity, thank you for offering though Surprised It's not a truly happy ending for the two at all, but I couldn't give two whopping craps about that. My question is how the hell did he die in the first place? Hino was like "Oh hey look, here's a gravestone, guys! Zero's dead now, fyi! Now back to the story, only got a few pages left!" like a last ditch afterthought 'cause she was running out of space and couldn't afford to add anything more than that. Did he die of old age? Was he cured due to the research? Did he change into a Level-E (which I'm assuming). That's where the entire scene killed me. *shakes Hino* I wanna know how my favorite character died, you w****! Don't leave me hanging like this explosive
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Aquasixio wrote:
    I don't want nor need your pity, thank you for offering though Surprised It's not a truly happy ending for the two at all, but I couldn't give two whopping craps about that. My question is how the hell did he die in the first place? Hino was like "Oh hey look, here's a gravestone, guys! Zero's dead now, fyi! Now back to the story, only got a few pages left!" like a last ditch afterthought 'cause she was running out of space and couldn't afford to add anything more than that. Did he die of old age? Was he cured due to the research? Did he change into a Level-E (which I'm assuming). That's where the entire scene killed me. *shakes Hino* I wanna know how my favorite character died, you w****! Don't leave me hanging like this explosive
    He probably died due to old age. Yuuki said she wished he could take the cure too. I'm guessing he died before they found it. And since Zero drank from quite a few PBs, I think he stayed a level D vampire.
    Just guessing, thanks to Hino we have to guess everything. VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 3887309346
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Aquasixio wrote:
    kanachanimmortal wrote:now it does not matter whom yuuki loved more,she died.now get over it.
    this whole love triangle bs destroyed this manga.
    hino was stupid,she never gave a tinch of hint in first arc about this bs. sFun_banghead2

Oh my God, I want to marry this statement cheers

do marry it, i give you my blessing. VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 1952665954

kanachanimmortal wrote:i can't understand who can think zeki were happy.zero did give yuuki happiness but imagine zero grew old years after years and yuuki remained 17 years old forever.i mean age does not matter in love but come on its still creepy.imagine yuuki married to aidou's father. sFun_banghead2

i agree with mariange,hino did plan a tragic yume ending,its gotta be her editors who forced her to end "zeki by default"because they thought zero is the whole and sole who give sales to the manga.thanks to so called zeki vocal fans.[/size]

[i][b]

ahm..about pity, yes because zekis never go happy moments of their fav couple.Yuuki was always clinging or thinking of kaname while being with zero.
    in the last the whole manga became pointless and stupid. every chapters seemed like a new story. VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 2412465706

about zero, he died due to old age surely. VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 707342981

wish hino could understand what a plot means. VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 3307848339

poor zero, kaname got what actually zero wanted, a peaceful human life.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:29 pm

He probably died due to old age. Yuuki said she wished he could take the cure too. I'm guessing he died before they found it. And since Zero drank from quite a few PBs, I think he stayed a level D vampire.
    Just guessing, thanks to Hino we have to guess everything.

My guess is the same as yours, I think that he died from old age...but eventually wasn't that supposed to happen to him at some point?

The thing is that Hino has load of time to spend on unnecessary panels but never got to greater details about a good ending that could show at least had happened in these 1.000 years with the rest of the characters, just one-two panels and she closed it...imagine that Zeki fans got a panel or two about Zero's rest life...ok..

shouldn't he be potrayed as the president of the HA - a key to co-existence? if not, then why Hino had said that all three characters are key to co-existence? where is the evidence? okay we will assume and this as well..

why such a rush in the ending whereas she had plenty of chapters that she could gather up her material and dedicate more panels to favorite characters like Aido and Takuma? did they stay single? did they had kids of their own? shouldn't a new generation been potrayed from the old night class?

I missed them the truth is and I was kind of expecting that at least towards the end we would have better panels and that stuff...

What about Cross? did he also past-away?
    also Maria, she liked Zero and perhaps an answer to what happened with the purebloods.

Purebloods took the cure? why to take it in the first place? Hino did not actually portay them to change their opinion about humans and bla..bla...

And why are we supposed to assume all these? LOL haha

the last question is rhetorical...

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:29 am

juliet wrote:
    Just guessing, thanks to Hino we have to guess everything.

My guess is the same as yours, I think that he died from old age...but eventually wasn't that supposed to happen to him at some point?

The thing is that Hino has load of time to spend on unnecessary panels but never got to greater details about a good ending that could show at least had happened in these 1.000 years with the rest of the characters, just one-two panels and she closed it...imagine that Zeki fans got a panel or two about Zero's rest life...ok..

shouldn't he be potrayed as the president of the HA - a key to co-existence? if not, then why Hino had said that all three characters are key to co-existence? where is the evidence? okay we will assume and this as well..

why such a rush in the ending whereas she had plenty of chapters that she could gather up her material and dedicate more panels to favorite characters like Aido and Takuma? did they stay single? did they had kids of their own? shouldn't a new generation been potrayed from the old night class?

I missed them the truth is and I was kind of expecting that at least towards the end we would have better panels and that stuff...

What about Cross? did he also past-away?
    also Maria, she liked Zero and perhaps an answer to what happened with the purebloods.

Purebloods took the cure? why to take it in the first place? Hino did not actually portay them to change their opinion about humans and bla..bla...

And why are we supposed to assume all these? LOL haha

the last question is rhetorical...

Ithink i have an answer for you:

-Certainly one day Hino was sitting on her chair and said:SCEW IT ALL!

I'M MAKING THIS PLOT IN MY OWN WAY,I WANT TO PLEASE THE BOTH ZEKI'S AND YUME FANS!

BUT MY DARLING,YOU HAVEN'T PLEASED ANYONE HERE!
    THE TRUTH IS:

YOU SCREWED EVERYONE HERE!
    Aquasixio
    Aquasixio
    Human

Humor : Sick.

Post by Aquasixio Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:15 pm

kanachanimmortal wrote:ahm..about pity, yes because zekis never go happy moments of their fav couple.Yuuki was always clinging or thinking of kaname while being with zero.
    in the last the whole manga became pointless and stupid. every chapters seemed like a new story. VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 2412465706

about zero, he died due to old age surely. VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 707342981

wish hino could understand what a plot means. VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 3307848339

poor zero, kaname got what actually zero wanted, a peaceful human life.

No, I don't disagree that some fans are crazy and need Valium prescriptions when it comes to this series, but personally I don't. One thing I couldn't help thinking about Zero and Yuuki's ending was the conclusion to A Walk to Remember. Yuuki knew she was going to outlive him however was with him anyway (for whatever reason, doesn't really matter.) Only real difference was Zero died of old age instead of leukemia like Jamie did! It makes sense after all! Thank you for your crappy, overrated novels Nicholas Sparks; you made sense out of the ending for me VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 4 36224405
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Yuuki knew she was going to outlive him however was with him anyway (for whatever reason, doesn't really matter.)

It’s not like your afirmation is something new. I knew for a very long time that zekis want a zeki ending no matter what the reason, no matter what the circumstances. It’s sad though; that you not wished something better for zero, that you’re fine with such a half-hearted girl on zero’s side. 

It’s sad, that you, and many others zekis are okay with zero being the second fiddle – yuuki went with zero only because kaname wasn’t around – and not her main choice. It’s sad that you accepted on zero’s side a woman who despite being hundred of years together with him, her heart never fully belonged to him; after 1000 years yuuki according to her own words the man who I love dearly she still loves kaname.

It’s sad that you accept a woman on zero’s side who previously slept with another man and gave birth to that man child. It’s sad that you’re okay with zero turning into a beggar please say you will stay with me ; it’s sad that you accept zero adding pressure on yuuki decide before I die due to starvation – with this simple line, zero implied she will be responsible for his death (yuuki was already in a weak emotional state, probably blaming herself for kaname’s sacrifice). 

It’s sad that you accept on zero’s side a woman who never confessed her love to zero – the word “suki” (the equivalent of like) used in one on the chapters is not a love confession.

In conclusion, it’s sad that you, as one of the zekis, do not care about the circumstances they have become a couple. Really, it’s sad.

If I would have been in your place, I never would have accepted that easy woman on my favorite chara's side. It's good that she's dead - apparently, if the medicine would have worked on kaname she would have lived with him despite the fact she played house before - I would have never accepted such a woman on kaname's side. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm