Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  Bar_left59%LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  Bar_left27%LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  Bar_left15%LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneLALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  Dropsoa

LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  Empty LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT

Post by juliet Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:20 pm

The raws for the extra chapter 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2694809737
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  Empty Re: LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT

Post by juliet Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:17 am

After reading the summary which can be found here 

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1035113.html

I think that Hino finally miraculously has managed to satisfy both fandoms. So perhaps the release of this extra chapters was due to the fact that both fandoms had remained incomplete by the official ending. 

Still she should have done a better writing (the sequel of the events had no need to be so detached from each other but that's another story), but at least there is a happy closure to a sad story that she made that far. Too much drama over nothing (still shows this part of the remedy), again at least there is the positive meaning of a happy resolution for all.
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:11 am

wow! thanks for the link Juliet. i agree completely, despite the fact that the story is very central, and ignoring much, it's also making a more endearing end to VK.
    i'm satisfied as one can be with this.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Thanks Jul cheers
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Juli:kisses: LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  3110612249 LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  3110612249 LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  3110612249 LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT  3110612249 
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:35 pm

The only thing I am impressed in this extra chapter is kaname-sama, the rest are just bubbles, meant to save Hino's mangaka's career (since she practically commited suicide with the ending).
    This chapter gave me a confirmation, that yuuki went to zero due to pity and not love - she realized he had a limited time just like yori, and decided to give him a little bit of happiness.

Hino may have tried to fix the things a little bit but she didn't succeeded - yuuki is the same selfish b i t c h  - sometimes I wonder if hino hold grudges on yuuki since she did everything she could to destroy her character.

This extra cannot erase the fact hino's story has no plot (second arc), that she contradicted her own story several times, that she spent too much time and space on characters who had no role in the end.

Per overal, I am impressed by kaname-sama, by Hino's drawing but that's all; she has poor writing skills, and she could not create a touching love story. she did not make me want to read her next story. from now on hino should stick to short silly stories, and let the complicated ones to the ones who are capables of doing such, who have a vision over their story and not get lost in the middle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:37 pm