Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ Bar_left59%Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ Bar_left27%Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ Bar_left15%Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+19
KuranPrince
nina
sweetsolace
PeachBum
loveiszero
aya-chan
Yume Chi
Kanamelover<3
rumland
ntalia
Kaname Kuran
KanameLover1
Hauru
anna
kanamenyuuki4ever
Akaruisama
nuitetoile21
juliet
The Chrysalis Whispers
23 posters

Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~

The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneKaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ Dropsoa

Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ Empty Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Hm, so i have been thinking anout this a lot. What would Kaname do if Yuki lefr him for Zero or if she died? If she goes with Zero, will Kaname sit back and watch helplessly or will he fight for his little girl? What do you think his reaction will be? And also do you think that Yuki has the nerve or courage to choose between Zero and Kaname? Does she have any never to leave Kaname without any regret or hesitation?

confused :roll: :roll: :roll:
    lol! :afro: lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ Empty Re: Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~

Post by juliet Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:14 pm

TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:Hm, so i have been thinking anout this a lot. What would Kaname do if Yuki lefr him for Zero or if she died? If she goes with Zero, will Kaname sit back and watch helplessly or will he fight for his little girl? What do you think his reaction will be? And also do you think that Yuki has the nerve or courage to choose between Zero and Kaname? Does she have any never to leave Kaname without any regret or hesitation?

Oh...that's a hard question, mmm...

If she died I think that he would prefer to die with her or instead of her (if he had that option) but if she left him...that's another subject.
    I do not know Kaname puzzles me; there is a part of him that always bends to Yuuki's wish so I think that one option here is to let her go and try to think that he did the best he could.
    But he has also a quite possesive side that can make him rather tragic, I think in that case he would try to claim her before she even left him or he could go to extends...
    Yuuki now I do not think that she could just leave Kaname, she would need a very good reason like for example if Zero's life depended on her and so she had to go and then Kaname went furious cryyyyyyy . Or if she had a quite great quarrel with him over something important.

Just to leave him like that, that would not be faithful to the script and what kind of seriousness would he express that way?
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ Empty Re: Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:18 pm

juliet wrote:
    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:Hm, so i have been thinking anout this a lot. What would Kaname do if Yuki lefr him for Zero or if she died? If she goes with Zero, will Kaname sit back and watch helplessly or will he fight for his little girl? What do you think his reaction will be? And also do you think that Yuki has the nerve or courage to choose between Zero and Kaname? Does she have any never to leave Kaname without any regret or hesitation?

Oh...that's a hard question, mmm...

If she died I think that he would prefer to die with her or instead of her (if he had that option) but if she left him...that's another subject.
    I do not know Kaname puzzles me; there is a part of him that always bends to Yuuki's wish so I think that one option here is to let her go and try to think that he did the best he could.
    But he has also a quite possesive side that can make him rather tragic, I think in that case he would try to claim her before she even left him or he could go to extends...
    Yuuki now I do not think that she could just leave Kaname, she would need a very good reason like for example if Zero's life depended on her and so she had to go and then Kaname went furious cryyyyyyy . Or if she had a quite great quarrel with him over something important.

Just to leave him like that, that would not be faithful to the script and what kind of seriousness would he express that way?

Yea, i know. Kaname puzzles me too... but the real question is which side of Kaname will be dominant? the side which wants Yuki at any cost or the side that wants Yuki to be free to choose her own path?
    another difficult question!~
    lol! lol!
    If Yuki ever left Kaname, i will seriously die... :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :no way: :no way:
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:27 pm

I don't think Yuuki is going to leave Kaname (we saw her reaction in the last chapter when she thought that he left her).
    anyway I don't know what the reaction of Kaname will be in this situation.

I can tell you the reaction of Zero if he had Yuuki and she gone with Kaname at the end.
    Zero: explosive :fightingvehicl :machineguns: :machineguns:

lol! lol! lol!
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:36 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:I don't think Yuuki is going to leave Kaname (we saw her reaction in the last chapter when she thought that he left her).
    anyway I don't know what the reaction of Kaname will be in this situation.

I can tell you the reaction of Zero if he had Yuuki and she gone with Kaname at the end.
    Zero: explosive :fightingvehicl :machineguns: :machineguns:

lol! lol! lol!

God, so funny... but you're right in a very odd way, Zero would do that. lol! lol! lol! But we all know what Zero will do. It'll be really funny...
    off topic lol!
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:18 am

I don't think he would let her go easily. Of course the main reason is that he love Yuuki passionately and he don't want to be lonely longer. In spite of that, I think his goal is protect her from the whole world. He decided to protect this warm light many years ago. But he also want her to be happy. I think he let her go if he would be able to create a safe world for her. He can do it for her happiness. pale

I don't need to add I don't want that Smile I will fall into madness if Hino do that explosive
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Still I am afraid that he would hurt himself...he is that type...
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:07 am

juliet wrote:Still I am afraid that he would hurt himself...he is that type...
    Exactly i fear the same thing. He might injure himself so that Yuki won't leave him or something similar to this. He can never hurt Yuki, but he can hurt himself..
    🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
    But if Yuki and Kaname didn't stay together in the end, i will never watch or read another anime and manga again!
    🇳🇴
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:01 pm

I agree with juliet
    he won't hurt yuuki but he might hurt himself~
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:08 pm

kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:I agree with juliet

Hm, i guess he is just like that.
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 pm

TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:
    Exactly i fear the same thing. He might injure himself so that Yuki won't leave him or something similar to this. He can never hurt Yuki, but he can hurt himself..
    But if Yuki and Kaname didn't stay together in the end, i will never watch or read another anime and manga again!
    🇳🇴

I don't even want to think what he'd do to himself if Yuuki left him........... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I mean,she is his soul mate, he -kind of- saw her in a vision thousands of years ago (at least that's what he believed back then when he saw her) and since he awake from the slumber, she's the only thing keeping him alive....

Crystalis I totally agree with your last phrase!!! I mean, I 'm 25 and I'm still sad because of the end of the first anime I ever saw, 20 years ago, which was Candy-Candy (please tell me you have heard of Candy-Candy, people!!! otherwise I'm gonna sit next to the fireplace and start knitting like the old lady I am!!!! Shocked ) I don't think I can take another sad end....I want them together even if that means they have to die together (at least Romeo & Juliet were together forever in afterlife!!! lol!)
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:25 pm

anna wrote:
    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:
    🇳🇴

I don't even want to think what he'd do to himself if Yuuki left him........... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I mean,she is his soul mate, he -kind of- saw her in a vision thousands of years ago (at least that's what he believed back then when he saw her) and since he awake from the slumber, she's the only thing keeping him alive....

Chrysalis I totally agree with your last phrase!!! I mean, I 'm 25 and I'm still sad because of the end of the first anime I ever saw, 20 years ago, which was Candy-Candy (please tell me you have heard of Candy-Candy, people!!! otherwise I'm gonna sit next to the fireplace and start knitting like the old lady I am!!!! Shocked ) I don't think I can take another sad end....I want them together even if that means they have to die together (at least Romeo & Juliet were together forever in afterlife!!! lol!)

Well, i have never heard of Candy-Candy... LoL
    I also watched some animes whose endings i didn't like at all and seriously if Kaname doesn't end up with Yuki, i will never watch any anime od read any manga every again, i am tired of these sad endings.
    Hm, actually i would also rather like both of them to die together than to live separately. I mean, they are just meant to be... what else can be done? Zero is so not made for her.

:flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :claps.:
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:50 pm

I like sad ending... In spite of that I want to see Yuuki and Kaname together and Zero living happily and freely. I just can't imagine such ending. Is it possible to Zero to stop love Yuuki and don't suffering without her?
    We know Kaname love her so much that he isn't able to live alone. I agree, he could hurt himself if she left him.
    How there can be happy ending.
    Maybe it is like "the heaven is too small for two suns". It means they can live both in the same world
    :roll:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I like sad ending... In spite of that I want to see Yuuki and Kaname together and Zero living happily and freely. I just can't imagine such ending. Is it possible to Zero to stop love Yuuki and don't suffering without her?
    We know Kaname love her so much that he isn't able to live alone. I agree, he could hurt himself if she left him.
    Maybe it is like "the heaven is too small for two suns". It means they can live both in the same world

Yes but if you just look at Hino's script Zero is alone one year now and he is copying with that, so he needs to run free from all that pureblood hate but that does not mean that automatically he is going to fall to Yuuki's arms...he is closer to get over her and twist his interest into something more...

Kaname is with Yuuki so for him separating from her would be devastating...and too tragic, how is he going to get over it? Zero seems to have already set back on that track..if you know what I mean. So perhaps there is an opening for Zero to get over Yuuki...an opening that does not seem to exist at the current moment for Kaname-Yuuki separation...
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:38 pm

juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:I like sad ending... In spite of that I want to see Yuuki and Kaname together and Zero living happily and freely. I just can't imagine such ending. Is it possible to Zero to stop love Yuuki and don't suffering without her?

Yes but if you just look at Hino's script Zero is alone one year now and he is copying with that, so he needs to run free from all that pureblood hate but that does not mean that automatically he is going to fall to Yuuki's arms...he is closer to get over her and twist his interest into something more...

well, if by getting over her you mean that he is ready to grab bloody rose and kill every vampire in 100 miles distance....then yeah he is close in achieving that lol! lol! lol!

juliet wrote: Kaname is with Yuuki so for him separating from her would be devastating...and too tragic, how is he going to get over it?
    I totally agree with that, be seperated from Yuuki is equal to death for him.... Sad
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:42 pm

The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:I agree with juliet

Hm, i guess he is just like that.

I think everyone thinks that he is that type...
    Since he love yuuki so much~~
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:07 pm

I think there is 3 things kaname might do if she leave him.
    1.he's going to hurt himself.
    2.he's going to go back to slumber.
    3.he's going to kill himself.

Last edited by Hauru on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Hauru wrote:I think there is 3 ways kanameraz might do.

It is simply, Yuuki can't left him! cheers She should stay with him anyways, because he loves her crazily Evil or Very Mad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Akaruisama wrote:

It is simply, Yuuki can't left him! cheers She should stay with him anyways, because he loves her crazily Evil or Very Mad

Ha, ha, I like your logic that solves all problems. Really, I also do not think she would leave him for Zero. After all these they have stuck together. There has to happen something Epic, which and I can not imagine, what...
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:15 am

juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:

Ha, ha, I like your logic that solves all problems. Really, I also do not think she would leave him for Zero. After all these they have stuck together. There has to happen something Epic, which and I can not imagine, what...

Oh, i hope she does leave Kaname for Zero.
    Seriously, Kaname is getting way too much attention now, its time for Zero already.
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:34 am

The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:

Oh, i hope she does leave Kaname for Zero.
    Seriously, Kaname is getting way too much attention now, its time for Zero already.

haha......
    it's kind of not fair for zero....
    But i still think that he should stay with kaname....;)
    They both need each other....
    KanameLover1
    KanameLover1
    Human

Humor : It takes skill to trip over a FLAT SURFACE!

Post by KanameLover1 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:42 am

Didnt he leave her in chapter 67?[b]
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 pm

KanameLover1 wrote:Didnt he leave her in chapter 67?[b]

I think he didn't. It means they can't stay together any longer but they are still a couple.
    KanameLover1
    KanameLover1
    Human

Humor : It takes skill to trip over a FLAT SURFACE!

Post by KanameLover1 Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Oh ok,but that is kinda sad....8(. Sad
    Kaname Kuran
    Kaname Kuran
    Human

Post by Kaname Kuran Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Yuuki would never leave my side,even if she tried I'd never let her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:19 am