Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Bar_left59%Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Bar_left27%Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Bar_left15%Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+56
Shoujo-Zo18
Zekiforever999
Katherine
_Dr.Mika_
YukixKaname
PurusBloodLamia
XxContradictionsxX
Evil in love
SassyKnight
Youweremysafeplace*
kialovejapan
ChibiShishou
Kikotsukino
kanachanimmortal
Bloodredhead
meekomeeko
Anneliezz
loveiszero
Howl4fun
PeachBum
RedSonja
nuitetoile21
Lisi
chessgame
mangalover
Zero 'Sama' Kiryu
VampireCythia
Vanille-chan
Conrad Weller
KuranPrince
roronoa-zoro
aerah08
rumland
sweetsolace
aya-chan
Kara
constercon
Yuuki-sama
Knightmare
tunafishsandwich
Ms. Anthropoid
nina
PSDOL
ShiroiYuki911
Vampire_Zero
mariangie
BloodSunset
missdaredevil07
Nodachi
yagari_super_fan
Hauru
ntalia
faih
The Chrysalis Whispers
juliet
Akaruisama
60 posters

Yuuki and Zero's romance

Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneYuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Dropsoa

Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Empty Yuuki and Zero's romance

Post by Akaruisama Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm YuMe fan but I also like scenes between Yuuki and Zero. Their relationship always was very interesting so I want to see development in this. These two know each other well and there is many problems and secrets hidden behind. Yuuki has a feelings for Zero as a lover but she also love him like older brother. I think there is a necessity to explain much between them. They will never be happy if they don't do it soon.

It is weird but I hope there will be more Zeki scenes in the next chapters. Do you think it is possible now?

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Empty Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

Post by KuranPrince Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:15 am

rumland wrote:Zero's goal is not to kill yukki even if he said he would, if he wanted her dead she would already be dead. The latist chapter proves that point with out a doubt. You dont offer blood to some one you want dead.

Zero giving blood to Yuuki is one thing... but taking advantage of her and shutting down Cross Academy isn't gonna solve problems.

rumland wrote:Kanames goal, at least his new one is not peacefull co-existence, it is forced co-existence, if it was peacefull he would not be killing people who would disagree with it.

To Date kaname has killed far more pb's then zero has.

I have to disagree with you on that one, Rumland. We don't know about Kaname's goal at the moment so let's not debate until it's finally revealed. Furthermore, it's not a forced co-existence at all... Although I have to agree with you about Kaname killing purebloods, however, he is doing that from Sara devouring more purebloods and gain even more power.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 am

You are right it is speculation on my part that he is killing them cause they would oppose the co-existence, but it is also speculation on your part about him killing them to stop sara from getting them. So far we have seen sara go after just one other then at the ball and he didn't actualy stop her from takeing his heart/blood.

It is weird, dureing the whole first arch and up till he left I had no problims reading kaname at all and figureing why he did what he did. However all the things I am comeing up with now on why he is doing things the way he is are shaky at best. Hino isn't revealing enought hints or maybe I am just getting old and missing them lol.

LoL in the first arch kaname turned yuki back into a vampire and took her away with him, hence removeing zero's objectives and reasons for liveing. After that zero adapted saying his new goal/reason for living is to hunt down and kill the pb's. Now we have kaname doing that (at least to some of them.

Maybe kanames goal/reason to live is to remove zero's zero's goal/reason to live lol
    I dont kaname would ever be that evil.

Zero "What all the pb's are dead and kaname and yuki are humans?"
    Zero "Well in that case my new goal reason to live is to win the yuki doll from the crain machine (A game with an arm that drops down and grabs stuffed animals).
    Kaname walks by holding a yuki doll.

Razz
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 am

rumland wrote:...in the first arch kaname turned yuki back into a vampire and took her away with him, hence removeing zero's objectives and reasons for liveing.

How you do know that Kaname took Yuuki away from Zero? Yuuki DOES NOT belong to Zero. She chose to be with Kaname on her own freewill. Not to mention the true fact that Yuuki isn't human at all. And Kaname didn't remove Zero's objectives on purpose. If he did remove Zero's objectives, Rido would have won and all humanity would have been lost... check mate.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 am

You realy couldn't tell that it was a joke man? It started with a lol
    It was all just to lead up to kaname with the yuki doll.

On another note I said kaname took her away with him, not took her away from zero.
    Kaname did in fact take yuki away from the campus, it is not saying he took her against her will just that he took her with him.
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:29 pm

rumland wrote:You realy couldn't tell that it was a joke man? It started with a lol
    It was all just to lead up to kaname with the yuki doll.

On another note I said kaname took her away with him, not took her away from zero.
    Kaname did in fact take yuki away from the campus, it is not saying he took her against her will just that he took her with him.
    why yuki DOLL?
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:15 pm

@ lisi
    you would have to read the post I posted before that one, should be 2 up from that one, the short story is I made a joke about kaname's purpose is to remove zero's purposes. Kaname takes out the pb and turns him self and yuki into human, so zero needs a new purpose and decides he wants to win the only yuki doll in a crain/claw machine, once zero decides that is his new purpose kaname walks by holding the doll.
    It was just a short story I added to the end of my post to lighten the mood, but for some reason it was taken seriusly.
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:17 pm

mangalover wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:
    mangalover wrote:ZERO PLEASE STOP BEING DENIAL AND TELL HER THE TRUTH THAT YOU LOVE HER!!! I REALLY HATE YOUR PRIDE. I THINK IF YOU TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER EVERYTHING WILL BE FIX!!!

Is it possible you could use a smaller signature? I don't think the mods and admin would approve it here.

Back to topic-- Zero is a type of person who shoots now and ask questions later, but too late. From my perspective, I find it cowardly to take advantage of Yuuki by shutting down the academy. Making demands and closing down Cross Academy isn't going to bring their relationship back. And neither is becoming prefects once again.

I know you're Kaname Fan, that's why your saying those words. Stop SPOILING others opinions. This is the plot i want so get lost. I like Zero and Kaname but the I like Zero and Yuuki to be together. In all over story of Vampire Knight I just want Dynasty to be stop.

I ALWAYS NOTICE YOU ARGUING AND BULLYING SOMEBODY'S OPINION. PLEASE STOP IT!!! WHY DON'T YOU ACCEPT IT YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYBODY. if you like Kaname fine.

mangalover, this is an open topic and everyone have the right to tell their opinion. If you want to talk about Yuki and Zero without the comments of the yumes then you have to open a topic in zero fan club area.

For the ''get lost'' you wrote, please try not to use this kind of expressions. You may get banned for offended other members.

thank you!!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm

rumland wrote: After that zero adapted saying his new goal/reason for living is to hunt down and kill the pb's. Now we have kaname doing that (at least to some of them.

Razz

Yes, yes,Twisted Evil Twisted Evil besides the joking part, that was Zero's purpose, now what happened to that? Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 1587041387 Lost in translation? Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 2555855207

We were waiting for Zero (okay promises) and instead of him we got Kaname doing partly his job...

rofl rofl I am staring cracking up here, could Kaname be Zero's pawn after all? - nevermind I never said that- seriously now what happened to that part of Zero? Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 131249377
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 pm

He tryed it once juliet, but instead of being scared of him she offered him a place to stay lol

Zero "Hello pb, I am here to kill you"
    Sara "Ohh what a cute puppy, do you need a home little doggy"

Well not exacly what happen, but it sums it up lol

But to be more serius zero cant hunt them unless they are on the list or breaking the rules, which is why he could do nothing to sara. The only pb zero can kill right now with out getting in trouble is kaname.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 pm

chessgame wrote:
    Yuuki was ready to become a Vampire/level E for Zero, to share the same destiny than Zero (what is this if not love? pure one?).

Then, yuuki had two options to save zero:
    1. to kill kaname because kaname let his guard down only in front of her
    2. to sacrifice herself
    Yuuki chose the second one. that was her only option to save both.

chessgame wrote:
    She hasitated when Kaname proposed to make her a vampire.... I would say that inconsciously Yuki is very much more attached to Zero than what she realises by herself for now.

When kaname asked yuuki to spent her eternity with him, yuuki did not hesitate to answer yes at all. If I remember correctly she started to cry, because (it was explained later) she never thought she will hear these kind of words from him.

chessgame wrote:
    Kaname could have killed Rido when he was a reborn young child.... he didn't. He let things happen and then appear as the saviour; but is he composing with what he would have liked to do and he didn't, because he wants to see how far things can go?... Yuki has a pure heart, the real pure one; there are things she would do differently, and things would not be so violent perhaps.

Kaname couldn't kill rido because rido is the vampire what awakened kaname the ancestor from his slumber. it was like rido was kaname master. even if he hurt rido, he couldn't apply to him the fatal wound.

The same thing is with zero and shizuka. zero mangaed to shot her, but no matter how much he would have tried he couldn't gave her the fatal wound.

I belive this is explained somewhere in the manga. You can search to convince yourself.

chessgame wrote:
    I do find so Zero and Yuki far more interesting, they don't know where they go, they build, fight for their destiny; they don't try to control others, even if for good.

kaname and yuuki pair don't want to control others. kaname don't want to control others, he want just co-existence. a world where humans are not seen as merely food.

Zero giving blood to Yuuki is one thing... but taking advantage of her and shutting down Cross Academy isn't gonna solve problems.

Agree with you. zero offering his blood to yuuki sound more like blackmail: drink or I will shut down your academy.

rumland wrote:
    Kanames goal, at least his new one is not peacefull co-existence, it is forced co-existence, if it was peacefull he would not be killing people who would disagree with it.

WE still don't know why kaname decided to do things like that. Even if in manga it is not explained very well, we know, some purebloods made some moves to obtain something.
    Until we don't know why kaname is doing this (the full reason) we can't blame him.
    We just need to be patience (for several months) and wait for hino to explain.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 pm

rumland wrote:He tryed it once juliet, but instead of being scared of him she offered him a place to stay lol

Zero "Hello pb, I am here to kill you"
    Sara "Ohh what a cute puppy, do you need a home little doggy"

Well not exacly what happen, but it sums it up lol

But to be more serius zero cant hunt them unless they are on the list or breaking the rules, which is why he could do nothing to sara. The only pb zero can kill right now with out getting in trouble is kaname.

Kaname right now has commited the greatest offense that there is in the pureblood society and he has been characterized as "bersek" by his own vampires, and dangerous by the hunters. So he has taken great risks here, losing the faith and the position of the vampire leader, and risking to open a front with the hunters in the case that his actions are accused of endariging co-existence.
    What I really want to say is that his actions does not come witout a price, there is no getting away for it for free..so cryyyyyyy he is endangering himself, while as you said Zero has said that he will wait to do all of these legimate...

Ι do not know yet, if Zero has the liberty (it's an official order to kill Kaname- I have the impression that it has not come to that, yet or I hope so.

sniff * if anyone gets what is happening here spell a word or two- roles totally reversed, Zero we waited to be the rebel and Kaname became one...

Last edited by juliet on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    chessgame wrote:
    Yuuki was ready to become a Vampire/level E for Zero, to share the same destiny than Zero (what is this if not love? pure one?).

2. to sacrifice herself

chessgame wrote:
    She hasitated when Kaname proposed to make her a vampire.... I would say that inconsciously Yuki is very much more attached to Zero than what she realises by herself for now.

When kaname asked yuuki to spent her eternity with him, yuuki did not hesitate to answer yes at all. If I remember correctly she started to cry, because (it was explained later) she never thought she will hear these kind of words from him.

chessgame wrote:
    Kaname could have killed Rido when he was a reborn young child.... he didn't. He let things happen and then appear as the saviour; but is he composing with what he would have liked to do and he didn't, because he wants to see how far things can go?... Yuki has a pure heart, the real pure one; there are things she would do differently, and things would not be so violent perhaps.

Kaname couldn't kill rido because rido is the vampire what awakened kaname the ancestor from his slumber. it was like rido was kaname master. even if he hurt rido, he couldn't apply to him the fatal wound.

The same thing is with zero and shizuka. zero mangaed to shot her, but no matter how much he would have tried he couldn't gave her the fatal wound.

I belive this is explained somewhere in the manga. You can search to convince yourself.

chessgame wrote:
    I do find so Zero and Yuki far more interesting, they don't know where they go, they build, fight for their destiny; they don't try to control others, even if for good.

kaname and yuuki pair don't want to control others. kaname don't want to control others, he want just co-existence. a world where humans are not seen as merely food.

Agree with you. zero offering his blood to yuuki sound more like blackmail: drink or I will shut down your academy.

rumland wrote:
    Kanames goal, at least his new one is not peacefull co-existence, it is forced co-existence, if it was peacefull he would not be killing people who would disagree with it.

WE still don't know why kaname decided to do things like that. Even if in manga it is not explained very well, we know, some purebloods made some moves to obtain something.
    Until we don't know why kaname is doing this (the full reason) we can't blame him.

Well said aya! cheers I second that! sLo_BigBearHug
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneYuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 am

nina wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    chessgame wrote:

2. to sacrifice herself

chessgame wrote:

chessgame wrote:

chessgame wrote:

rumland wrote:

Well said aya! cheers I second that! sLo_BigBearHug

I third this! bounce Razz
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:13 am

juliet wrote:
    Ι do not know yet, if Zero has the liberty (it's an official order to kill Kaname- I have the impression that it has not come to that, yet or I hope so.
    I don't think they've put him on the list either. Kaito said he was being listed as dangerous, but that doesn't have to mean the same thing. The hunters don't appear to be looking actively for him anyway.

The fact that Zero isn't itching to go after Kaname is kind of ridiculous, he made a few mutterings about the problems being Kaname's fault and that was ALL. Where is the dude who was pissed and threatening to kill Kaname if he didn't keep them in line??? He was until ch50 definitely still hunting Kaname.

sniff * if anyone gets what is happening here spell a word or two- roles totally reversed, Zero we waited to be the rebel and Kaname became one...
    I know, first I was expecting Zero to turn into a monster and then into a vigilante and that totally petered out into nothing, that was a build up for nothing. But now its Kaname who's going out and doing the controversial things instead.
    mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:36 am

nuitetoile21 wrote:
    mangalover wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

Is it possible you could use a smaller signature? I don't think the mods and admin would approve it here.

Back to topic-- Zero is a type of person who shoots now and ask questions later, but too late. From my perspective, I find it cowardly to take advantage of Yuuki by shutting down the academy. Making demands and closing down Cross Academy isn't going to bring their relationship back. And neither is becoming prefects once again.

I know you're Kaname Fan, that's why your saying those words. Stop SPOILING others opinions. This is the plot i want so get lost. I like Zero and Kaname but the I like Zero and Yuuki to be together. In all over story of Vampire Knight I just want Dynasty to be stop.

I ALWAYS NOTICE YOU ARGUING AND BULLYING SOMEBODY'S OPINION. PLEASE STOP IT!!! WHY DON'T YOU ACCEPT IT YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYBODY. if you like Kaname fine.

mangalover, this is an open topic and everyone have the right to tell their opinion. If you want to talk about Yuki and Zero without the comments of the yumes then you have to open a topic in zero fan club area.

For the ''get lost'' you wrote, please try not to use this kind of expressions. You may get banned for offended other members.

thank you!!

exactly i'm saying, she Started it, arguing and bullying others opinion is totally different from OPINION.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:01 pm

mangalover wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:
    mangalover wrote:

thank you!!

exactly i'm saying, she Started it, arguing and bullying others opinion is totally different from OPINION.
    I agree with you mangalover. Kuranprince could you slow a litlle down it was a little harsh
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 am

VampireCythia wrote:
    mangalover wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:

thank you!!

I agree with you mangalover. Kuranprince could you slow a litlle down it was a little harsh
    yeah...its not bad to hear other peoples opinion.....besides this forum is for fun!!!not to fight with other people.........
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:56 pm

RavenBlack wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    mangalover wrote:

yeah...its not bad to hear other peoples opinion.....besides this forum is for fun!!!not to fight with other people.........

Did any of you who agree with mangalover, by any chance, have read/see the announcement from the mod???

nuitetoile21 wrote:mangalover, this is an open topic and everyone have the right to tell their opinion. If you want to talk about Yuki and Zero without the comments of the yumes then you have to open a topic in zero fan club area.

thank you!!

Are you disagree and with the mods now???? Splendid!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneYuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:22 pm

nina wrote:
    RavenBlack wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

Did any of you who agree with mangalover, by any chance, have read/see the announcement from the mod???

nuitetoile21 wrote:mangalover, this is an open topic and everyone have the right to tell their opinion. If you want to talk about Yuki and Zero without the comments of the yumes then you have to open a topic in zero fan club area.

thank you!!

Are you disagree and with the mods now???? Splendid!

L O L
    now this members know more than the mod! cheers cheers
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Everyone please return to the regular topic.

Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 1927775417
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:35 pm

Knightmare wrote:

The fact that Zero isn't itching to go after Kaname is kind of ridiculous, he made a few mutterings about the problems being Kaname's fault and that was ALL. Where is the dude who was pissed and threatening to kill Kaname if he didn't keep them in line??? He was until ch50 definitely still hunting Kaname.

Haha, you cracked me up there... rofl rofl rofl Okay time to use my premonition here....

he is a hunter; I think that his orders fow now are to stick to the school, supporting the co-existence project. Therefore, even if he wanted to, he does not have the liberty to go and pursue Kaname, he has this assigment for now.

Also I think that his presence at school has another use; to monitor things, especially after Sara's arrival I do not see him leaving that place easily.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:44 pm

I wonder if after feeding on him (if she does feed on him) if yuuki is going to get possive of zero? Like maria or sara goes to hug hi and yuuki slaps them or some thing. Then maybe uses the excuse that a member of the night class should not be having close contact with a hunter like that cause it henders his job of guarding them?

We seen a little jelousy in yuuki already and I think it might be funny if it showed thru a bit.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 pm

rumland wrote:I wonder if after feeding on him (if she does feed on him) if yuuki is going to get possive of zero? Like maria or sara goes to hug hi and yuuki slaps them or some thing. Then maybe uses the excuse that a member of the night class should not be having close contact with a hunter like that cause it henders his job of guarding them?

We seen a little jelousy in yuuki already and I think it might be funny if it showed thru a bit.
    Jelousy Yuuki? Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 215456 Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 215456 I wanna see that! cheers Imagine what Zero would say to that
    "Why are you jelousy Yuuki?" Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 215456 Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 215456
    It would not be a surprise if that happen(I hope for that) In chapter 73 she think "I should not care about zero is with another woman" REALLY WANNA SEE THAT! Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 2554657431 Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 781401
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:53 am

I think Yuuki loves Zero. I don't think she realized she loved him until it was too late (becoming a vampire and going with Kaname). Throughout the manga she tries to figure out her feelings for Zero but was always interrupted or distracted when she really started to think about it. Then Kaname's advances and her wanting to know her past totally overshadowed thoughts of her trying to figure out her feelings for Zero.

I reread the manga recently and noticed something I had completely missed before, that to me, reenforces Yuuki's feelings for Zero. It's in chapter 22 pg 12 when Yuuki grabs Zero's shirt. That's all fine and doesn't really represent anything, that is, until Kaname notices it also. And says: It's something I've overlooked. With him looking at Yuuki clinging to Zero. Which to me could only mean that he feels or knows that Yuuki loves Zero because he wouldn't be worried or say anything like that if he only thought their relationship was friendship. Perhaps others have a different interpretation but Kaname becomes much more forward about his feelings afterward.

I'm really curious to see what will happen with their relationship in chapter 74. Will anything change? Will everything change? Will it even happen? I can't wait to see.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:42 pm

PeachBum wrote:I think Yuuki loves Zero. I don't think she realized she loved him until it was too late (becoming a vampire and going with Kaname). Throughout the manga she tries to figure out her feelings for Zero but was always interrupted or distracted when she really started to think about it. Then Kaname's advances and her wanting to know her past totally overshadowed thoughts of her trying to figure out her feelings for Zero.

I reread the manga recently and noticed something I had completely missed before, that to me, reenforces Yuuki's feelings for Zero. It's in chapter 22 pg 12 when Yuuki grabs Zero's shirt. That's all fine and doesn't really represent anything, that is, until Kaname notices it also. And says: It's something I've overlooked. With him looking at Yuuki clinging to Zero. Which to me could only mean that he feels or knows that Yuuki loves Zero because he wouldn't be worried or say anything like that if he only thought their relationship was friendship. Perhaps others have a different interpretation but Kaname becomes much more forward about his feelings afterward.

I'm really curious to see what will happen with their relationship in chapter 74. Will anything change? Will everything change? Will it even happen? I can't wait to see.
    I do agree a lot with you. I will check the old chapters out again maybe there is more clues cheers And it too remind me of one story in the Vk novel i read a little translation. You know the story about Aidou fall in love with an ex-human girl. When the story begin she is totally in love with Kaname but she begin to like Aidou even more but she say to herself "No it´s kaname-sama i love" And before she die she realise she love him and say I love you to him(I did almost cry) It´s like Yuuki early in the story she allways say "The only one i love is Kaname" But she wawes because of her feelings for Zero. And when she turned back to be a vampire she realise her own feelings because she know she gonna lose him. And decide to be his enemy to say there is no pice left of the old Yuuki. And when they say goodbye Zero says they will be enimies too she say she will run forever and when she are alone she cry and say she not the only one for him and she´ll naver changes in chapter 51 she say to him that one part of her heart still belong to Zero. We know cahpter 60 Zero did carry her when she was hurt and she allmost bite him (I still wonder what Zero was thinking rigt at the moment) And in chapter 68 in her inner thought say that was second time she been seperated without could do anything in both chapter 70 & 71 there have a small talk and acting cold to each other in cahpetr 72 he said if she was not behave what hes doing she could just use the bracelet she said no after he watching her take blood tablets and in chapter 73 she watching him carry Maria (And maybe was a little jelousy She said she should not be carring about him being with other woman. She says to him that she want to speak to him like before he ask her about she was crasy and said she should go with him he offer his wrist to her and she go for biteting his neck. My surmary done
    Still after this i have no idea what is going on Shocked
    Sorry for my poor english
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    PeachBum wrote:I think Yuuki loves Zero. I don't think she realized she loved him until it was too late (becoming a vampire and going with Kaname). Throughout the manga she tries to figure out her feelings for Zero but was always interrupted or distracted when she really started to think about it. Then Kaname's advances and her wanting to know her past totally overshadowed thoughts of her trying to figure out her feelings for Zero.

I do agree a lot with you. I will check the old chapters out again maybe there is more clues cheers And it too remind me of one story in the Vk novel i read a little translation. You know the story about Aidou fall in love with an ex-human girl. When the story begin she is totally in love with Kaname but she begin to like Aidou even more but she say to herself "No it´s kaname-sama i love" And before she die she realise she love him and say I love you to him(I did almost cry) It´s like Yuuki early in the story she allways say "The only one i love is Kaname" But she wawes because of her feelings for Zero. And when she turned back to be a vampire she realise her own feelings because she know she gonna lose him. And decide to be his enemy to say there is no pice left of the old Yuuki. And when they say goodbye Zero says they will be enimies too she say she will run forever and when she are alone she cry and say she not the only one for him and she´ll naver changes in chapter 51 she say to him that one part of her heart still belong to Zero. We know cahpter 60 Zero did carry her when she was hurt and she allmost bite him (I still wonder what Zero was thinking rigt at the moment) And in chapter 68 in her inner thought say that was second time she been seperated without could do anything in both chapter 70 & 71 there have a small talk and acting cold to each other in cahpetr 72 he said if she was not behave what hes doing she could just use the bracelet she said no after he watching her take blood tablets and in chapter 73 she watching him carry Maria (And maybe was a little jelousy She said she should not be carring about him being with other woman. She says to him that she want to speak to him like before he ask her about she was crasy and said she should go with him he offer his wrist to her and she go for biteting his neck. My surmary done
    Still after this i have no idea what is going on Shocked
    Sorry for my poor english
    i agree with u........i want so much a zeki end that i almost cry.......just kidding
    but i love zero so much!!after his bloody and sad past ,he soooooo deserves at least to have the girl that he loves!and dont forget that in chapter 34 yuki admitted to zero that she needed him in order to live on(pages 12-15)
    but he instead told her that she needed kaname,not him......poor zerooooooo Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 5 3307848339

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 pm