Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The girl who leapt through time Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The girl who leapt through time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The girl who leapt through time Bar_left59%The girl who leapt through time Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The girl who leapt through time Bar_left27%The girl who leapt through time Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The girl who leapt through time Bar_left15%The girl who leapt through time Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

2 posters

The girl who leapt through time

Poll

did you like the movie?

[ 0 ]
    The girl who leapt through time Bar_left0%The girl who leapt through time Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The girl who leapt through time Bar_left0%The girl who leapt through time Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The girl who leapt through time Bar_left100%The girl who leapt through time Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneThe girl who leapt through time Dropsoa

The girl who leapt through time Empty The girl who leapt through time

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue May 10, 2011 9:06 pm

It's not an everyday occurrence to control time to your
    liking and that's not even the beginning of this phenomena. A mediocre girl, Makoto, who is similar to any other human being, yet a bit more clumsy and bashful than the usual, has befallen to this power of time distortion and she has become consumed with the necessities of perfection. Despite the thought of trying to fix situations for selfless reasoning, perfection isn't everything and unknown to her own welfare and the close friends she values greatly, a brutal awakening will soon arise that time should not be toyed with.

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneThe girl who leapt through time Drops5black

The girl who leapt through time Empty Re: The girl who leapt through time

Post by sweetsolace Fri May 13, 2011 1:02 am

I give this 6-7 points out of 10.

The beginning was somewhat direction-less and confusing which added to the deductions, however by the middle of the story it became interesting when the heroine slowly discovers the nature of her "power"... The biggest twist is probably what happened ..there.. I wasn't expecting that at all, lol, and the consequences of the powers added to that sense of impending doom... the movie mixes this well along with friendship, love, highschool life and life itself. Like a desire to turn back time to bring back moments or redo some of them in that memorable highschool life that they'll never return to...
    The visuals aren't so great for me though but the plot, dynamics of the trio and twist makes up for it. ☀

I think the specialty of this anime is in delivering Twists with a touch of drama cheers

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:24 pm