Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Reason to celebrate /a question Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Reason to celebrate /a question I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Reason to celebrate /a question Bar_left59%Reason to celebrate /a question Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Reason to celebrate /a question Bar_left27%Reason to celebrate /a question Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Reason to celebrate /a question Bar_left15%Reason to celebrate /a question Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

Reason to celebrate /a question

minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning ZoneReason to celebrate /a question Dropsoa

Reason to celebrate /a question Empty Reason to celebrate /a question

Post by minimalve Sun May 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Hey guys!

I am going to go to NYC and Fort Lauderdale in june/july, and I wonder as this is a reason for me to celebrate;

If you guys have any suggestions to anime/manga stores in either one of these sites?
    Somewhere where I coulkd find lots of VK stuff perhaps?

In Sweden where I am from we do not really have that many stores/places where I can find items relating to anime... :/

Any answer is greatly appriciated!
    And please if this is the wrong forum to ask this questions do not hesitate to point me in the right direction Very Happy

Thanks!!
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Reason to celebrate /a question Empty Re: Reason to celebrate /a question

Post by mariangie Mon May 16, 2011 8:26 am

My easiest suggestion is trying Borders , Barnes and Noble or any large bookstore . Most probably your best bet during your visit at NYC is Midtown Comics at 40th Street .

http://www.midtowncomics.com/

I mostly buy online . Mainly Amazon and Right Stuff ( cheapest of the two ) . The nearest Borders to my home was closed a month ago . Now the nearest one is around 2 hours from home .
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon May 16, 2011 9:47 am

Sorry I am west coast US so I could tell you a lot about Southern California, however I cant realy sugest anything new york wise.

The only advice I can offer is make sure you are not walking alone and dont losely carry lugage or a purse.
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Mon May 16, 2011 9:48 am

mariangie wrote:My easiest suggestion is trying Borders , Barnes and Noble or any large bookstore . Most probably your best bet during your visit at NYC is Midtown Comics at 40th Street .

http://www.midtowncomics.com/

I mostly buy online . Mainly Amazon and Right Stuff ( cheapest of the two ) . The nearest Borders to my home was closed a month ago . Now the nearest one is around 2 hours from home .

I will put it on my "to do" list Smile thanks! Very Happy
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Mon May 16, 2011 9:49 am

rumland wrote:Sorry I am west coast US so I could tell you a lot about Southern California, however I cant realy sugest anything new york wise.

The only advice I can offer is make sure you are not walking alone and dont losely carry lugage or a purse.

No worries, I have a big buff guy with me at all times Smile *wishes for Kaname* wub *realises it is my bf* sSig_DOH sSig_busted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:06 am