Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Bar_left59%Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Bar_left27%Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Bar_left15%Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
      Warning ZoneHigurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Drops5black

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Empty Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Post by sweetsolace Tue May 31, 2011 5:50 pm

anyone else seen this anime?? bounce Very Happy its full of surprises/twists, drama, violence, horror and supernatural..

for those who haven't I would recommend it to anyone who's not scared to see some blood, loli going crazy or getting psychological kicks most of the time. Very Happy the plot is great and unexpected... nothing is at its seems but everything point out to a clue to the grand revelation gradually.
      Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Higurashi-rpg1
      Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
      When the Cicadas Cry
      SEASON 1
      The first season feels like its just pointless at first... with lots of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  109 Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  112 It's scary, and I mean goosebumps scary... Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  76 and the scary feels funny at times. It's bloody, crazy and psychological. If you are easily disturbed don't watch this...
      Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  LR
      Spoiler:
      the stories in this first season are separate arcs unrelated or related to each other, at first appears to be a retelling for each arc, a "what if this happened" scenario... In this story there's a reason for everything...

And Everything ties up to season two...

SECOND SEASON
      Higurashi naku no koro ni kai
      Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  600full-higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni%3A-kai-screenshot
      here everything make sense.. and more. Its not so creepy now as more light themes like friendship are emphasized.
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
      Warning ZoneHigurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Dropsoa

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  Empty Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Post by aya-chan Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Thanks for the hint. I will take your advice and watch it. Very Happy
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 pm

o.O I watched the first season and I liked it but I totally forgot to watch the second --> another thing to write on my to-do list and Ihave no time Sad
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:05 am

Katherine wrote:o.O I watched the first season and I liked it but I totally forgot to watch the second --> another thing to write on my to-do list and Ihave no time Sad

omg you're missing out on the gem of the entire series!! you should watch second season right after the first so things that were confusing on the first season will be thoroughly explained. Smile

and lots of the misconceptions of the anime were started with the first season (ex: its a violent, brutal anime) which is nothing like it at all when the second season comes in and explains it. Very Happy the second season is also wayyyyy better in all ways than the first
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:43 am

sweetsolace wrote:
      Katherine wrote:o.O I watched the first season and I liked it but I totally forgot to watch the second --> another thing to write on my to-do list and Ihave no time Sad

omg you're missing out on the gem of the entire series!! you should watch second season right after the first so things that were confusing on the first season will be thoroughly explained. Smile

and lots of the misconceptions of the anime were started with the first season (ex: its a violent, brutal anime) which is nothing like it at all when the second season comes in and explains it. Very Happy the second season is also wayyyyy better in all ways than the first

Thanks for the advice Smile I don´t know how that happened^^ well I remember some things that were confusing, I will watch both seaasons now (when I find time) in two weeks ;)
      icegirljenni
      icegirljenni
      Human

Post by icegirljenni Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 pm

The first time I watch the trailer of this anime I was completely shock.

Although some people told me this is not as violent as we see in the trailer, but I couldn't watch it just by watching the trailer LOL

Seriously the girl who ask me to watch this trailer was a 12yrs old girl and she said all those violent scenes are 'ok'

I was like, WHAT? Kid these days ...... LOL

Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:36 pm

icegirljenni wrote:The first time I watch the trailer of this anime I was completely shock.

Although some people told me this is not as violent as we see in the trailer, but I couldn't watch it just by watching the trailer LOL

Seriously the girl who ask me to watch this trailer was a 12yrs old girl and she said all those violent scenes are 'ok'

I was like, WHAT? Kid these days ...... LOL

I remember that. I was so horrified, I didn't even last 30 secs. rofl rofl

I'm too horrified by what I saw and what I thought was going to happen especially what people said happened, I will never give it a chance.

Indeed, Jenni. Kids these days... LOL
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:47 pm

haha you'd be surprised really how the violence just drives the faint hearted away, it is sad many judge this anime by its violence and agression, but in my opinion when you've watched it as far as second season the violence actually becomes the strength of this anime, it gives it a nasty punch and distinct theme, which the second season throws away in favor of a great twist and thrill that Ive never seen or felt before not even in Death note. Very Happy

so yeah its all about surpassing the violence front but if you cant stomach it, stay away. Very Happy it is simple, i wouldnt really recommend this for kids or for those who cant watch horror or violence in one. the twist will not be rewarding anyway if you dont start with the first season. obviously the anime is rated 18 so i dont know how that 12 yr old watches it, you should tell her parents or its negligence.
      icegirljenni
      icegirljenni
      Human

Post by icegirljenni Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:08 pm

sweetsolace wrote:haha you'd be surprised really how the violence just drives the faint hearted away, it is sad many judge this anime by its violence and agression, but in my opinion when you've watched it as far as second season the violence actually becomes the strength of this anime, it gives it a nasty punch and distinct theme, which the second season throws away in favor of a great twist and thrill that Ive never seen or felt before not even in Death note. Very Happy

so yeah its all about surpassing the violence front but if you cant stomach it, stay away. Very Happy it is simple, i wouldnt really recommend this for kids or for those who cant watch horror or violence in one. the twist will not be rewarding anyway if you dont start with the first season. obviously the anime is rated 18 so i dont know how that 12 yr old watches it, you should tell her parents or its negligence.

If I know her mother I would have tell her. But this girl has the internet on her own all the time while her mother is working. So she has pretty much watched all the 18+ anime to be honest.

That's why she has that kind of weird mindset. *sigh*

The most scary part in the trailer is the nail clipping scene affraid horrible!

I wish she did not ask me to watch it LOL

Thanks for the info. Very Happy

Divine Rose wrote: I remember that. I was so horrified, I didn't even last 30 secs.

I'm too horrified by what I saw and what I thought was going to happen especially what people said happened, I will never give it a chance.

Well said Di! ANd I feel so bad to ask you to watch it, Razz
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 pm

icegirljenni wrote:
      sweetsolace wrote:haha you'd be surprised really how the violence just drives the faint hearted away, it is sad many judge this anime by its violence and agression, but in my opinion when you've watched it as far as second season the violence actually becomes the strength of this anime, it gives it a nasty punch and distinct theme, which the second season throws away in favor of a great twist and thrill that Ive never seen or felt before not even in Death note. Very Happy

If I know her mother I would have tell her. But this girl has the internet on her own all the time while her mother is working. So she has pretty much watched all the 18+ anime to be honest.

Divine Rose wrote: I remember that. I was so horrified, I didn't even last 30 secs.

well no one is forcing you to watch Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  215456 Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  215456 for me i watched the anime because i saw a gore picture on it and it made me curious Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  215456 Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  215456 people often judge this anime on first impression(first season) and then they stay away.
      ive never liked violence / gore in anime before especially to other humans (esp children) and most if its pointless gore, but this anime made me change my preference. Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  215456 Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  215456

you say you didnt like the trailer but you watched the nail torture part that is ridiculous, as thats the most horrible one
      as for the 12yrold i dont see bringing her up here when you as adult is also watching the anime? Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  215456
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:29 pm

icegirljenni wrote:

Yes, I could tell that was going to be horrible. affraid I knew what was coming and didn't want to see. affraid That is where I ran. LOL

I wished she didn't show you either. LOL *shiver*

Yes, thanks for the info Sweet. Very Happy

icegirljenni wrote:

Thanks. cheers cheers

Don't be. I ran before I saw anything too bad. rofl rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content