Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? Bar_left59%Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? Bar_left27%Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? Bar_left15%Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+20
Katherine
Divine Rose
shizza24
IchiruFanGurrl
Jen
Conrad Weller
Anneliezz
Lisi
KuranPrince
aya-chan
VampireCythia
ariel
Bloodredhead
juliet
rumland
nina
Vampire_Zero
sweetsolace
Kanamelover<3
Pinacolada
24 posters

Do you trust Maria Kurenai?

Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneDo you trust Maria  Kurenai? Dropsoa

Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? Empty Do you trust Maria Kurenai?

Post by Pinacolada Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 pm

hey i would like to know how do you find maria ..yeah of course Yuuki likes her and mention her as a friend but...remember yourselves....she had been spying kaname ..and she helped Shezuka to get in the Academie..and at last but not least the last chapter there she told yuuki to snatch zero away from her...I am not sure but all these things are quite suspiciouse...
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? Empty Re: Do you trust Maria Kurenai?

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Pinacolada wrote:hey i would like to know how do you find maria ..yeah of course Yuuki likes her and mention her as a friend but...remember yourselves....she had been spying kaname ..and she helped Shezuka to get in the Academie..and at last but not least the last chapter there she told yuuki to snatch zero away from her...I am not sure but all these things are quite suspiciouse...

I know where you are coming from but she wasn't spying on Kaname if you remember, she was looking for Ichiru then she saw Kaname but she didn't look away. She helped Shizuka get into the academy so she could have a healthier body (which she got when they switched bodies) and about snatching Zero away, yeah I know quite suspicious but she might have been teasing her lol!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneDo you trust Maria  Kurenai? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 pm

what..? Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3621428690 why shouldn't Maria be trusted...

remember yourselves....she had been spying kaname ..
    Uhh I think she was watching over incidents around the academy or something else, she wasn't exactly "spying"

and she
    helped Shezuka to get in the Academie..

Shizuka "borrowed" her body to become a student in the academy, in exchange for youth and vitality for her sickly body. I doubt Maria knew what Shizuka was going to do with it.

and at last but not least the
    last chapter there she told yuuki to snatch zero away from her...

first of all you were probably reading off shoujocafe's translation which is wrong in many ways
    here you can refer at least to IEM
    http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/935138.html#cutid1
    Maria actually said, "Then I'll take Zero kun"
    the word "snatch" makes her intentions a bit more nasty but I think she's fine, and she honestly wants Zero. meh for more about Maria teasing or not here:
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t657p210-vampire-knight-chapter-72-scanlated#10690

its funny half of the fandom focuses on the question if Maria is teasing her or not... there were other things in the chapter... rofl rofl
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!

Post by Vampire_Zero Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 pm

im quiet suspicious of her too, she is wierd and i agree with "pinacolada"
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:23 pm

what do you mean by "suspicious"? if she was teasing Yuki or she was possessed by shizuka/sara/whoever?
    Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Pinacolada Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:38 pm

I mean that she is playing a false game with yuki... she always act like an innocent girl who never would harm anyone..but that isn´t true ..of course i don´t have real "proofs" to show if she is planning something..but look she was able to "sell" the academy for her own sake and don´t tell me she doesn´t know anything about shezuka´s plan !! Would you really lend someone your body with out knowing whatwill this person want to do with it?
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 pm

I don't think she can sell the academy when she wasnt a student in the first place since shizuka took her Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 215456 besides shizuka was her blood relative and she was offering something that can free her from her lifetime sickness.... good enough?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:50 pm

I'll quote my previous post for Maria and here ...

nina wrote:About Maria … I was looking the chapter 66 and noticed a Yuuki’s depiction which is quite similar with Maria’s, when she’s telling Yuuki that wants Zero …

Here …
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-13/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? Vampireknight1515909

Notice Yuuki’s facial expression and her finger on her mouth when she’s telling that she wants to eat all of him (<< Kaname). Her vampirish side is different from the shy and innocent Yuuki.

And here Maria’s similar act …

Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 61945268

… so maybe Maria’s expression isn’t so strange and fishy after all since she is a vampire too.

Now, if we put it all together …
    1. Maria had a bond with Ichirou … we can guess from the hints that she might have been in love with him, and Zero is the closest being to Ichirou as his twin. (he also devoured him and a part of him “lives” into Zero.)

2. She could sense Shizuka’s feelings/thoughts when she was possessed by her and Shizuka was “in love” with Zero so a romantic feeling might grew inside her also.

3. She makes a remark that Yuuki’s relationship with Zero is quite different from the past … colder and remoted I suppose, since when her parents asked her about Yuuki she said that she used to be all the time with a boy from a hunters family. Also points out that Yuuki is now Kaname’s sister << with all the implications that could mean in vampires’ society … hence and she could have thought, that now there is no connection between Zero and Yuuki so she is free to pursue him and wants to confirm that by asking Yuuki …(?)

4. The same expression with Yuuki … could be “translated” that Maria wants/desire Zero’s blood?

I think its possible Maria’s interest in Zero to be genuinely after all … I didn’t believe it at first cuz I thought it was quite unexpected, rush and her facial expression was fishy … but maybe the hints were there by Hino and we didn’t pay much attention …
    Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Pinacolada Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 pm

yeah that´s right she wants to get off her sickness lifetime but she knew that shezuka will harm people but it doesn´t matter her at all that´s what i try to say.and nina mabye your are right about that compare ..but I´ve interpretated as a sign of curiouse... how yuki will react after this words....because even a blind person would recognize the bond between zero and yuuki soo ....maybe maria wants to find out how deep this relationship is.. or another aspect could be what she is trying to provokate yuki like "hey am gonna take your beloved boy ,,what will you do"? " you can t get him because you are engaged with kaname " "what will you do?"
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Maria didn't need shizuka's blood to help her, she said she would have done it with out the offer for the blood (so it was just a bonus), maria is just the helpfull type which made her easy to use. Maria was always sickly and normaly only enteracted with the outside world thru her animals (my own perception here.)
    Maria seems to want friends, maybe she is lonely and she went to the night class for that reason this time. As for maria meddleing with zero and yuki, yes maria might want zero for her self and might be acting greedy for the first time to get him, or she could be trying to hook up 2 of her friends, she obviously looks at both yuki and zero as friends, which she never had before. (Again my perception on the matter)
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!

Post by Vampire_Zero Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

sweetsolace wrote:what do you mean by "suspicious"? if she was teasing Yuki or she was possessed by shizuka/sara/whoever?
    "Suspicious" clearly means there's something wrong with her and that i don't trust her Surprised cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:00 pm

rumland wrote:Maria didn't need shizuka's blood to help her, she said she would have done it with out the offer for the blood (so it was just a bonus), maria is just the helpfull type which made her easy to use. Maria was always sickly and normaly only enteracted with the outside world thru her animals (my own perception here.)

So she has Shizuka's blood after all? I cant find the pages to confirm it Crying or Very sad
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Pinacolada wrote: yeah that´s right she wants to get off her sickness lifetime but she knew that shezuka will harm people but it doesn´t matter her at all that´s what i try to say.

We have no proof that Maria knew what Shizuka was planning, at least before it was too late. After all she used Maria’s body for many years (4 actually … just after the murder of Zero’s parents in order to hide) and in the meantime she didn’t do any harm. So I doubt if Maria knew that eventually Shizuka will use her body to deceive and to enter at the academy to fulfil her plans.
    Furthermore you’re forgetting something … Shizuka was a PB and Maria only a noble vampire and on top of that a sick one. Said that, means, Maria even if she was reluctant to “borrow” her body to Shizuka, I don’t see what she could do to prevent that from happening … Shizuka had the power to submit Maria.

The truth is that I also didn’t like Maria so much, cuz she tried to justify Shizuka’s actions in the first arc … that’s why I’m not 100% sure about her motives either.

and nina mabye your are right about that compare ..but I´ve interpretated as a sign of curiouse... how yuki will react after this words....because even a blind person would recognize the bond between zero and yuuki soo ....maybe maria wants to find out how deep this relationship is.. or another aspect could be what she is trying to provokate yuki like "hey am gonna take your beloved boy ,,what will you do"? " you can t get him because you are engaged with kaname " "what will you do?"

Why Maria bothers to find out how deep is Yuuki’s bond with Zero? Why she had any need/interest to provoke her? What she has to gain from that? Except if Maria could be considered as a suitable candidate for the ultimate villain in the VK hence and she has her own agenda haha << which I doubt about it.

And something more … Yuuki has a bond with Zero, yes (and I believe she’ll always have a special place in her heart for him), but from a bond to a “beloved boy” the distance is HUGE … pardon me!
    Not to mention that if Hino choose to pull such a trick, viz put Maria to act like a “cheep chick” to make Yuuki jealous, out of curiosity, or whateva … pardon me, but I found the whole idea too lame!

As I said before … Maria had made a few comments about Zero and a bit out of the blue … meaning she was observing him. Zero is Ichirou’s twin and Maria at least was a fond of him … why not to be interest in a romantic way for Zero?
    Thus far the hints which pinpoints that Maria has a romantic interest in Zero are more, than any other option.

But if you mean that Maria could or wants to harm Zero, then yes of course, Yuuki won’t let her by any means. The idea that Maria could want to harm Zero I have to admit that crossed my mind at first. Maybe in Maria’s head Zero is partly responsible for Ichirou’s death, thus and she wants to avenge lol. I know is far fetched theory but … Razz

Yuuki’s place/role is to remind Maria that she’s better to stay away from Zero, cuz now he isn’t just a prefect but a hunter with licence to kill! Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 131249377
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm

nina wrote:

Yuuki’s place/role is to remind Maria that she’s better to stay away from Zero, cuz now he isn’t just a prefect but a hunter with licence to kill! Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 131249377

That's the more intruiging part I think of maria's declaration. Zero is a hunter and with a history in general to keep himself away from vampires (not like Cross that he had a friend). So the question is with what kind of nerve/dare she is going to approach Zero? She seems either to neglect that part of Zero or to have no idea about it. She has courage, all I can say, no matter what she is up to.

Last edited by juliet on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:17 pm

rumland wrote:Maria didn't need shizuka's blood to help her, she said she would have done it with out the offer for the blood (so it was just a bonus), maria is just the helpfull type which made her easy to use. Maria was always sickly and normaly only enteracted with the outside world thru her animals (my own perception here.)
    Maria seems to want friends, maybe she is lonely and she went to the night class for that reason this time. As for maria meddleing with zero and yuki, yes maria might want zero for her self and might be acting greedy for the first time to get him, or she could be trying to hook up 2 of her friends, she obviously looks at both yuki and zero as friends, which she never had before. (Again my perception on the matter)

i agree i think maria just wants friends. she has been isolated due to her weak body so she probably hasnt had many opportunities to socialize with others, especially others her own age.

she did like yuuki when she met her in the first arc and i think she wants to be friends with her and zero, though with zero she seems to want to be more than friends, though we will have to wait and see. i think they would look cute together.

i personally like her character i dont find her suspious at all, i think she's just not good with communicating, though you cant blame her considering she hardly left her home before, apart from through animals.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Juliet wrote: That's the more intruiging part I think of maria's declaration. Zero is a hunter and with a history in general to keep himself away from vampires (not like Cross that he had a friend). So the question is with what kind of nerve/dare she is going to approach Zero? She seems either to neglect that part of Zero or to have no idea about it. She has courage, all I can say, no matter what she is up to.

Hahaha … she didn’t make any move to Zero though … Maybe she wants Yuuki to be the matchmaker, and that’s why she approached her first … rofl rofl rofl

You know like good girl-friends …
    Maria: Come on Yuuki leave your “meal” aside for a bit and let’s gossip about the hottie hunter … rofl rofl rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:42 pm

nina wrote:

Hahaha … she didn’t make any move to Zero though … Maybe she wants Yuuki to be the matchmaker, and that’s why she approached her first … rofl rofl rofl

Maria: Come on Yuuki leave your “meal” aside for a bit and let’s gossip about the hottie hunter … rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl let me see Yuuki and Maria sharing information about the hottie hunter and the soundtrack to be "I want some hot stuff baby tonight", LOL...
    but the best picture would be Yuuki to go to Zero...

Yuuki: Zero there is a matter of total importancy that we must discuss...
    Zero: Any yours vampires biting a human? Should i kill him?
    Yuuki: No
    Zero: Cross decided to wear his apron again and leave the association alone (praying inside) Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3751784264 .
    Yuuki: No...
    Zero: That b****** returned...
    Yuuki: NO!! NO! Maria is dying with love for you Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3307848339 ...Now for the sake of co-existence you must as a vampire hunter make a sacrifice...
    Maria (running to Zero): Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 1019656462 Hey Zero do you still have that hot muscular tummy of yours?
    Zero: Hm? how does she? Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 1587041387
    Yuuki: Embarassed And where should I know? Now make something on your own, like I do not have enough troubles already..
    Zero: ???? Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 1348895015

Despite the funny part, I want to see what's Maria's plan to approach Zero..perhpaps through Yuuki but on the other hand, that would be rather innapropriate to ask from her, specially because she has observed that the things between them have changed. I think she might move on her own and that Yuuki will warn her that perhaps it's not the best way to do as it may cause disturbances.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 pm

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

rofl rofl rofl let me see Yuuki and Maria sharing information about the hottie hunter and the soundtrack to be "I want some hot stuff baby tonight", LOL...

Zero: Cross decided to wear his apron again and leave the association alone (praying inside) Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3751784264 .
    Yuuki: NO!! NO! Maria is dying with love for you Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3307848339 ...Now for the sake of co-existence you must as a vampire hunter make a sacrifice...
    Maria (running to Zero): Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 1019656462 Hey Zero do you still have that hot muscular tummy of yours?
    Yuuki: Embarassed And where should I know? Now make something on your own, like I do not have enough troubles already..

Despite the funny part, I want to see what's Maria's plan to approach Zero..perhpaps through Yuuki but on the other hand, that would be rather innapropriate to ask from her, specially because she has observed that the things between them have changed. I think she might move on her own and that Yuuki will warn her that perhaps it's not the best way to do as it may cause disturbances.

Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3371568520 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3371568520 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3371568520 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3371568520 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3371568520 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3371568520 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3371568520 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3371568520

Now I can't think in a serious way ... the hot muscular tummy stuck on my head Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3371568520 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3371568520 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 3371568520
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:54 pm

nina wrote:
    Juliet wrote: That's the more intruiging part I think of maria's declaration. Zero is a hunter and with a history in general to keep himself away from vampires (not like Cross that he had a friend). So the question is with what kind of nerve/dare she is going to approach Zero? She seems either to neglect that part of Zero or to have no idea about it. She has courage, all I can say, no matter what she is up to.

Hahaha … she didn’t make any move to Zero though … Maybe she wants Yuuki to be the matchmaker, and that’s why she approached her first … Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 215456 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 215456 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 215456

Maria: Come on Yuuki leave your “meal” aside for a bit and let’s gossip about the hottie hunter … Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 215456 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 215456 Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 215456

maybe its exactly that... because she have heard of the ferocioous vampire hunter named Zero... and she is interested in him so she asked Yuki first what she will say.. after all Yuki knew him best and if she had any advices for her she would give it.. rofl
    a funny thought though, if Maria is courting Zero Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 987178

@blood and rum
    i agree Maria is quite friendly, honest and innocent with everyone hence might have led her to believe that Shizuka was kind in her eyes, because she hardly had social interactions in her life, and what available social life she has she got from the people who visited her (Shizuka, Ichiru..) its a bit expected she is looking for this same warmth/ familiarity to Zero after Ichiru died.. maybe she wants to find a friend in him too?
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:26 pm

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Juliet, you totally rule!!!!
    I was also curious about Maria. The academy, is full of noble vampires still, she prefers Zero. Why? Because he is Ichiru's twin, or Shizuka's "love"? Maria knows that zero is a hunter and on top of that he hates vampires!!! Is she that naive? Really? What are her chances on first place?
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:40 pm

I have the idea of Maria playing matchmaker or it is just me... Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 919404167
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:04 pm

VampireCythia wrote:I have the idea of Maria playing matchmaker or it is just me... Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 919404167

It's just Zekis... Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 94

Last edited by nina on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:06 pm

ariel wrote:
    I was also curious about Maria. The academy, is full of noble vampires still, she prefers Zero. Why? Because he is Ichiru's twin, or Shizuka's "love"? Maria knows that zero is a hunter and on top of that he hates vampires!!! Is she that naive? Really? What are her chances on first place?

no clue what her chances are...i am sure she must be really brave going for such a hunt...
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 pm

nina wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:I have the idea of Maria playing matchmaker or it is just me... Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 919404167

Okay my second thought is that she want to find out why they don´t close anymore she said that she want to take him and she want to see what Yuuki will say Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? 85359
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:16 am

nina wrote:

I am with you nina in this. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm