Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_left59%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_left27%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_left15%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+22
SassyKnight
ButterflyWingsx
Shoujo-Zo18
kanamekuranlover
kanachanimmortal
Hauru
licco
tunafishsandwich
Lisi
Knightmare
Vanille-chan
ariel
roronoa-zoro
aya-chan
VampireCythia
nina
Conrad Weller
juliet
Rose.Petals
rumland
sweetsolace
Howl4fun
26 posters

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Poll

Do you think Yuuki will bite Zero sometime?

[ 25 ]
    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_left78%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_right [78%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_left9%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_left13%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Bar_right [13%] 

Total Votes: 32
    Poll closed
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneWill Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Dropsoa

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Empty Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Post by Howl4fun Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm just curios to see what people think. Like said, this is not to raise LT questions, believing Yuuki will bite Zero does not have to mean you think they're in love, I've seen yumes who thinks or even hopes she'll bite him so that her feelings about him will be resolved quicker and she can move on. XD Personally, I believe she will regardless what the endgame is, it's been enough foreshadowing and if anything, it'll do great fanservice (if people believe it'll do no other purpose)Razz, and it'll give a proper answer to what his blood would taste like for her which I'm sure most people are curios of. Of course there's the question as to how it's going to happen considering their current relationship, although it only makes it more intriguing to see how it'll play out. Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 1547219295 So, what are people's thoughts?

Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Empty Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Post by Hauru Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 pm

You are right,Aya-chan.Sorry...
    It seems that i have to prepear my heart for the next chapter. No matter what's going to happen in there.
    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 1098764838
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning ZoneWill Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Dropsoa

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Empty Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Post by aya-chan Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Hauru wrote:You are right,Aya-chan.Sorry...
    It seems that i have to prepear my heart for the next chapter. No matter what's going to happen in there.
    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 1098764838

My heart is prepared for a bite already. I am not worried for that.
    The one what should be worried is yuuki, because she will break her promise to kaname and probably she will be troubled later.
    if kaname will come to her (even after that bite) i am sure he will realise that she drank from zero. i am curious how she will face kaname then.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 pm

I still mean she will and if someone discover them it will be Kaito and he will hide in the bush and think "What´s the hell?!!" Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 215456
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:43 pm

aya-chan wrote:

The one what should be worried is yuuki, because she will break her promise to kaname and probably she will be troubled later.
    if kaname will come to her (even after that bite) i am sure he will realise that she drank from zero. i am curious how she will face kaname then.

well she probably there is going to be a chapter there full of regrets and remorse Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 3458818396 enough with that style, unless she thinks that the circumstances are such that she does not need to justify herself. Anyway I do not understand some panels before she goes "I would do that (take only Kaname's blood) even if you did not ask it , Kaname", then she is going for a full bite...okay...
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:50 am

As we have seen, Hino obviously told the producers of the anime some of the future plot points of VK (ie the key, mirror, butterflies, etc)

I have a theory that when Hino was collaborating with the makers of the anime, she spilled on Yuuki biting Zero and realizing all his feelings for her from drinking his blood. Remember the last scene of Yuuki and Zero together in episode 13 of Guilty?

They chose not to show Sara at the ball because it would have been pointless to introduce a new villain and set up a new storyline at that point in the anime since there were only 13 episodes planned.

That last episode might hold some clues to what's going to happen. I admit, it's a stretch though.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWill Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:39 pm

juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

well she probably there is going to be a chapter there full of regrets and remorse Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 3458818396 enough with that style, unless she thinks that the circumstances are such that she does not need to justify herself. Anyway I do not understand some panels before she goes "I would do that (take only Kaname's blood) even if you did not ask it , Kaname", then she is going for a full bite...okay...

I can see this happening as well, Evil or Very Mad somehow it seems like a dilemma for both.
    If Yuki will bite him, it will undoubtedly create guilt feelings to which she would feel she had to atone for. And kaname... affraid I don't want to imagine what he would do to her Evil or Very Mad the last punishment was only a bite.. so whats worse than that?
    Spoiler:

rofl rofl

and that was how the Kuran line continued... Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 2660116546

anyway if Yuki won't bite him, it will drag her feelings of pretense towards Zero again. And not to mention it won't resolve her lust. and probably yuki might indeed fail if she cannot act on her urges.

so I wonder what's the best solution.. Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 594618053

Rose.Petals wrote:As we have seen, Hino obviously told the producers of the anime some of the future plot points of VK (ie the key, mirror, butterflies, etc)

I have a theory that when Hino was collaborating with the makers of the anime, she spilled on Yuuki biting Zero and realizing all his feelings for her from drinking his blood. Remember the last scene of Yuuki and Zero together in episode 13 of Guilty?

They chose not to show Sara at the ball because it would have been pointless to introduce a new villain and set up a new storyline at that point in the anime since there were only 13 episodes planned.

That last episode might hold some clues to what's going to happen. I admit, it's a stretch though.

what's the last scene in Guilty? wasnt it yuki biting zero and chooses kaname? or maybe im wrong..
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 pm

sweetsolace wrote:I can see this happening as well, Evil or Very Mad somehow it seems like a dilemma for both.
    If Yuki will bite him, it will undoubtedly create guilt feelings to which she would feel she had to atone for. And kaname... affraid I don't want to imagine what he would do to her Evil or Very Mad the last punishment was only a bite.. so whats worse than that?

You have right. If yuuki will bite zero she will feel guilty and she will feel the need to be punished for what she did.

sweetsolace wrote:
    Spoiler:

rofl rofl rofl

and that was how the Kuran line continued... Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 2660116546

rofl rofl rofl

sweetsolace wrote:what's the last scene in Guilty? wasnt it yuki biting zero and chooses kaname? or maybe im wrong..

You are not wrong. In the last episode, yuuki drank zero's blood. When yuuki came in her room she saw the rose, she took him in her hands and remembered about kaname. yuuki said herself she never wanted to hurt him, but she did it without her will. In the end she came to kaname with her luggage done ad said to kaname he is a person she want to protect.
    In the end, they left, with ruka and aidou arguing who should carry kaname luggage.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

I can see this happening as well, Evil or Very Mad somehow it seems like a dilemma for both.
    Spoiler:

rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

if it takes a zeki biting to have the Kuran line continue

Spoiler:
    then let's leave the kids to kids to finish their work...what is Hino thinking interrupting such a crucial moment?

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 3371568520

Back to being serious...doen't she remember his last words when he said that if she bite him to the neck he would have killed her?

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 1098764838 either Yuuki's memory is like a goldfish, either she is turning hungry desperate Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 4155267722 or because he pusses her, she reacts with a act that she knows that he would react back..(not that is necessary for Zero to react like pushing away but she might be thinking that?)
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWill Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:35 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    You are not wrong. In the last episode, yuuki drank zero's blood. When yuuki came in her room she saw the rose, she took him in her hands and remembered about kaname. yuuki said herself she never wanted to hurt him, but she did it without her will. In the end she came to kaname with her luggage done ad said to kaname he is a person she want to protect.
    In the end, they left, with ruka and aidou arguing who should carry kaname luggage.
    so if the anime is the prediction then does it mean after yuki bite zero she will still choose kaname? Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 1098764838

juliet wrote:

if it takes a zeki biting to have the Kuran line continue

Spoiler:
    then let's leave the kids to kids to finish their work...what is Hino thinking interrupting such a crucial moment?

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 3371568520

LOL yes! maybe we finally get to have a bed scene and twins rofl rofl the prophecy of preview pics~~ xD

Back to being serious...doen't she remember his last words when he said that if she bite him to the neck he would have killed her?

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 1098764838 either Yuuki's memory is like a goldfish, either she is turning hungry desperate Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 4155267722 or because he pusses her, she reacts with a act that she knows that he would react back..(not that is necessary for Zero to react like pushing away but she might be thinking that?)

yes that too, now Yuki just had another consequence... rofl if she bite him on the neck she'll die, and if she lives after that she'll be punished by kaname, Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 230346397, if she doesn't bite him she'll go crazy with lush and the pretense will drag... mmmm bounce

it would be funny to see if they start hitting each other lol
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:00 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Spoiler:

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 215456 Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 215456

anyway if Yuki won't bite him, it will drag her feelings of pretense towards Zero again. And not to mention it won't resolve her lust. and probably yuki might indeed fail if she cannot act on her urges.

so I wonder what's the best solution.. Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 594618053

Rose.Petals wrote:As we have seen, Hino obviously told the producers of the anime some of the future plot points of VK (ie the key, mirror, butterflies, etc)

what's the last scene in Guilty? wasnt it yuki biting zero and chooses kaname? or maybe im wrong..

Yes, you're right. I was referring specifically to the scene where Yuuki drinks Zero blood and says she finally understands all of Zero's feelings for her. I'm thinking that's how it might play out in chapter 74.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Rose.Petals wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Spoiler:

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 215456 Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 215456

Yes, you're right. I was referring specifically to the scene where Yuuki drinks Zero blood and says she finally understands all of Zero's feelings for her. I'm thinking that's how it might play out in chapter 74.
    Okay i don´t hope it will turn out like that If Yuuki drink his blood(Hope for that) I think she will see his feelings and maybe run away (I can imagine that Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 215456 ) and she will regret i don´t know what lets hope we find out
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:00 am

Rose.Petals wrote:

Yuuki understood his feelings for her after chapter 47. What she chooses to believe is that he hates her, which is not and never has been true. Maria can see that he doesn't hate Yuuki by his actions, but Yuuki chooses not to understand Zero. By that logic, she shouldn't gain insight into Zero because she's already ignoring the truth. She must know that he is as attached to her, as she is to him, but there are things that are in the way, both fabricated (i.e. "hate") and real (i.e. Kaname).
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:17 am

Knightmare wrote:
    Rose.Petals wrote:

Yuuki understood his feelings for her after chapter 47. What she chooses to believe is that he hates her, which is not and never has been true. Maria can see that he doesn't hate Yuuki by his actions, but Yuuki chooses not to understand Zero. By that logic, she shouldn't gain insight into Zero because she's already ignoring the truth. She must know that he is as attached to her, as she is to him, but there are things that are in the way, both fabricated (i.e. "hate") and real (i.e. Kaname).

I don't think she understands his feelings completely yet. After (if) she does drink his blood, then she will understand he doesn't hate her. I also just had another thought I'm going to post in the thread about the hunters.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Just curios, who're the four people that said "Not a chance"? Won't you state your reasons? scratch
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:02 am

now yuuki will bite zero as she broke every bond from kaname,she is free now like kaname wanted her to be.so she can't have kaname's blood she will drink zero's blood or maybe will give him her's. sSic_stretcher
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:17 pm

hino will bring something for bite scenes.be ready for more cheesiness.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWill Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:40 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:hino will bring something for bite scenes.be ready for more cheesiness.

lol it's not cheesy... it's Vampiric...which equals sexy~! ;3 If everyone who's a fan of VK is also a Vampire fan.... like me they want to see them start acting like Vampires lol

As for Yuuki biting Zero...hm... I think it's possible maybe near the end but we'll see what happens, they're still trying to catch Kaname :I
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm

As for Yuuki biting Zero...hm... I think it's possible maybe near the end but we'll see what happens, they're still trying to catch Kaname :I

Didn't she bit him already? so what was the conslusion? after biting Zero, she was back to MY Kaname...LOL Razz just an observation...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:30 pm

juliet wrote:

Didn't she bit him already? so what was the conslusion? after biting Zero, she was back to MY Kaname...LOL Razz just an observation...

Personally I do not think we will have another yuuki->zero bite. Honestly is no reason to: yuuki discovered she doesn't desire his blood; also she has no wish to drink his blood anymore (in the recent chapters, while she gave blood to night class, she said if she will give her blood to others as well, she won't have from where to take blood from anymore *note that this happening before kaname's arrival*)

However, we might see a zero->yuuki bite; in order to calm the beast within zero - even if sara will die, zero will still suffer the consequences of drinking her poisonous blood.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:19 pm

However, we might see a zero->yuuki bite; in order to calm the beast within zero - even if sara will die, zero will still suffer the consequences of drinking her poisonous blood.

I agree because that seems to be missing to fulfill the picture> Zero biting Yuuki, perhaps to kill Sara's blood inside him? sounds like an excuse that could be used for that, even though i am sure that Zero would enjoy more than what he would admit, Razz , its okay, part of the game i guess too...
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:17 pm

juliet wrote:I agree because that seems to be missing to fulfill the picture> Zero biting Yuuki, perhaps to kill Sara's blood inside him? sounds like an excuse that could be used for that, even though i am sure that Zero would enjoy more than what he would admit, Razz , its okay, part of the game i guess too...

Lol, he could take the new blood tables that Aidou and the others are working on with Yuuki's blood. But I agree, I think Zero would rather have fresh blood from Yuuki and would most definitely enjoy it even if he wouldn't admit it right away.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 pm

he could take the new blood tables that Aidou and the others are working on with Yuuki's blood.

rofl rofl I laugh imagining his excuses to avoid that...

"What I am a guinea pig? Don't you have anything more real, brunette and possibly with a skirt that i can trust? Just saying... bounce " rofl rofl

kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:44 pm

yuuki is gonna drink from zero.i am sure of that. Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 3994664780
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWill Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 4 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:49 am

I think it's the other way round. Zero is more likely to drink from Yuki because he is still affected by Sara's blood.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Sassy... I have an advice for you. My sincere apologies to you, but your signature is too huge and needs to be reduced to the actual size... for example, ButterflyWingsX's signature.
    Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Post by Administration Team Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Signature has been removed. Please use the size and dimensions that are described HERE in order to insert proper signature next time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:56 am