Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
randomjes17
witlessfool
Ms. Anthropoid
loveiszero
sweetsolace
Knightmare
Rose.Petals
Bloodredhead
Akaruisama
Anneliezz
aya-chan
nina
VampireCythia
Conrad Weller
Howl4fun
juliet
rayatta
21 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

Post by rayatta Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

I made a really wierd sound when I went to LJ and saw damned_zero's (thank you so much!) post XDDD So here's the link to the post with the Chapter 74 Raw preview pics:

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/945563.html

affraid

The baidu page has been updated with MORE pics!!!! Weeehooo!!! xDDD
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/f81656ee4524daf5cf1b3e61.html

Last edited by rayatta on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

Post by loveiszero Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:44 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    loveiszero wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

I think so too. i think the killing will happen if yuki cant stop him. or she leaves him. in which case I don't see happening yet.

If it indeed came to that, the only scenario I can see is Kaname pull Artermis that Yuuki is holding into his chest, killing himself. Yuuki won't ever be able to do the killing, no matter how "evil" Kaname becomes IMO.

well then I suggest she keep the weapon away when she meets Kaname rofl rofl

LOL I know right. What a dramatic ending.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Drops5black

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:59 pm

loveiszero wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    loveiszero wrote:

If it indeed came to that, the only scenario I can see is Kaname pull Artermis that Yuuki is holding into his chest, killing himself. Yuuki won't ever be able to do the killing, no matter how "evil" Kaname becomes IMO.

well then I suggest she keep the weapon away when she meets Kaname rofl rofl

LOL I know right. What a dramatic ending.

drama probably if Kaname searched for artemis because Yuki did not brought it rofl rofl because he "needed to die" at that moment. xDD

seriously though if yuki won't kill him, i dont see why he should kill himself because she won't. :/
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Btw, someone from MF forum brought up an interesting point. He/She argued since the vampire Yuuki was awoken by Kaname, wouldn't it make him her master? If so she wouldn't be able to kill Kaname anyway right?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 pm

loveiszero wrote:Btw, someone from MF forum brought up an interesting point. He/She argued since the vampire Yuuki was awoken by Kaname, wouldn't it make him her master? If so she wouldn't be able to kill Kaname anyway right?

I had the same question chapters ago...for me logically yes (because she was changed by him) but for others (I am expressing opposition here on my own) no, because she was already in fact a pureblood.

But to the practical part she could kill him (either being her master or not) since he would allow it (I guess), we only know they can't kill their master in case the master prohibits the act, but Kaname would allow it anyway. So good chances are that this remark has no true meaning after all (because either way Yuuki is too young to kill Kaname if Kaname opposed to it, so still he would have to oblige).
    Ms. Anthropoid
    Ms. Anthropoid
    Human

Humor : Cynical

Post by Ms. Anthropoid Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:00 am

loveiszero wrote:@ Ms. Anthropoid: I like Zeki with all the "I love you but I can't be with you since we live in different worlds" kinda feel they give. I also like Yume since they represent that kinda destined to be with you motif. But right now, the reason why I'm impartial to either Yume or Zeki is because of Yuuki's indecisiveness (same reason I don't like Bella from Twilight). I love both guys too much to see them get hurt. No matter who Yuuki ends up with, the other guy will be in pain, considering how deep their love for her is. And Maria and Zero is like a breath of fresh air amidst all the angst from the LT.

Thanks for being considerate enough to explain. I was confused at first, but your answer clarified your original statement. I agree with you. Yuuki's indecisiveness hurts both males who love her dearly. It will be painful, but she should choose one to love with her full heart. I would rather her make one happy than continually hurt both.

SweetSolace: Sorry. I did not mean to impose on Loveiszero with that question. I was only seeking an explanation, not an argument.
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:48 am

@ Ms. Anthropoid: Hehe it's not a problem.
    This new chapter with Hino showing Maria going all fangirling mode on Zero could just be a plot device to get Zeki going, as Maria chasing after zero could be a catalyst for Yuuki to realize what Zero really means to her, because so far, this question hasn't been answered fully, and I dont anticipate an answer anytime soon, after all the LT is the core of VK.

I find Zeki interaction in this chapter very endearing. But I won't jump back on Zeki boat yet for now, since Yuuki is still same old Yuuki, acting oblivious LOL. Who knows, I'm known to jump ships depending on how story goes anyway.
    randomjes17
    randomjes17
    Human

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 Empty OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by randomjes17 Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:30 pm

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i foudn the raws in a youtube video!!! here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4JX11YiZ20
    enjoy....because im loving the pics evn thou i dont understand!! Sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

randomjes17 wrote:omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i foudn the raws in a youtube video!!! here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4JX11YiZ20
    enjoy....because im loving the pics evn thou i dont understand!! Sad

thank you also for the share!!
    marleen2000
    marleen2000
    Human

Post by marleen2000 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 pm

hey all,, did a little search and found the raw of 74!cheers affraid
    http://coldpic.sfacg.com/AllComic/123/074/
    Ms. Anthropoid
    Ms. Anthropoid
    Human

Humor : Cynical

Post by Ms. Anthropoid Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:19 am

loveiszero wrote:@ Ms. Anthropoid: Hehe it's not a problem.
    This new chapter with Hino showing Maria going all fangirling mode on Zero could just be a plot device to get Zeki going, as Maria chasing after zero could be a catalyst for Yuuki to realize what Zero really means to her, because so far, this question hasn't been answered fully, and I dont anticipate an answer anytime soon, after all the LT is the core of VK.

I find Zeki interaction in this chapter very endearing. But I won't jump back on Zeki boat yet for now, since Yuuki is still same old Yuuki, acting oblivious LOL. Who knows, I'm known to jump ships depending on how story goes anyway.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

But I won't post here anymore because people gave me a negative reputation and I have not done anything wrong or offensive. Maybe this place isn't for someone who likes both pairings, but has more preference for one?

I do not know how to navigate this forum well, but moderator, when you see this can you please delete my account.

Thanks.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 am

loveiszero wrote:@ Ms. Anthropoid: Hehe it's not a problem.

Personally, I don't think Hino is using Maria fangirling over Zero as a plot device. IMHO, I believe Maria is in love with the hunter. She knows that Ichiru's spirit is within Zero's heart... especially in the previous chapter that Zero carries Maria like he's carrying a bride... unlike Zero carrying Yuuki like a sack of potatoes.
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 am

Ms. Anthropoid wrote:
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

But I won't post here anymore because people gave me a negative reputation and I have not done anything wrong or offensive. Maybe this place isn't for someone who likes both pairings, but has more preference for one?

I do not know how to navigate this forum well, but moderator, when you see this can you please delete my account.

Thanks.

As an admin and moderator of the forum I would like to say that
    double accounts are not allowed.

I have no choice but to delete your new account. You can always change your username ( this option is available to all members to faciliate them without the need to cancel any account) to your old account.

But as I can see from your ip, you have proceeded in creating a new account, after you had just posted, that you do not wish to participate anymore to the forum.

I do not wish to drag the issue further. You are banned for a week due to this practice. Nothing personal but we can not allow such practices to continue that deliberately create false impressions that not even your own actions seem to agree with what you are preaching.
    Wolfie_17
    Human

Post by Wolfie_17 Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:23 am

I cant wait for the full raws so many questions arise Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 4 4021393694
    marleen2000
    marleen2000
    Human

Post by marleen2000 Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 pm

marleen2000 wrote:hey all,, did a little search and found the raw of 74!cheers affraid
    [url=http://coldpic.sfacg.com/AllComic/123/074/
    http://coldpic.sfacg.com/AllComic/123/074/[/quote[/url]]

@wolfie_17 wel this IS the full raw

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm