Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_left59%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_left27%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_left15%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+29
XxContradictionsxX
Fine of Fate
kialovejapan
darkwolf123
Rikana-hime
kanachanimmortal
SassyKnight
DarkRose
PSDOL
sdalove
Pinacolada
Kikotsukino
madbanker
lililovelilica
Divine Rose
sweetsolace
Bloodredhead
nina
mariangie
rosaever
Akaruisama
caela
bearcute <3
Katherine
zeroyuuki666
aya-chan
mabel
KuranPrince
jayashree
33 posters

Yuuki killing kaname

Poll

Do you think yuuki is brave enough to kill kaname

[ 34 ]
    Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_left65%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_right [65%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_left13%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_left21%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Bar_right [21%] 

Total Votes: 52
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneYuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Drops1black

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Empty Yuuki killing kaname

Post by jayashree Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:38 am

First topic message reminder :

My question is do you think yuuki is brave enough to kill?

I think she can not kill kaname because I know if I was in her shoes I could be able to kill a man I know that I love and care about no matter what wrongs he did to me I might try my best to change him or to make him realize what he Is doing.

rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuuki killing kaname

Post by rosaever Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:23 pm

You guys are so funny Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 M105
    When i read about slapping my first thought was like: Wait I saw something like this on Youtube Very Happy
    (It's of course about Kaname and Aido) but I couldn't resist to watch it again and imagine that this is Y&K.
    I'm sure many of you have already seen this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM13jwZhXq0
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning ZoneYuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by Katherine Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:41 pm

rosaever wrote:You guys are so funny Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 M105
    When i read about slapping my first thought was like: Wait I saw something like this on Youtube Very Happy
    (It's of course about Kaname and Aido) but I couldn't resist to watch it again and imagine that this is Y&K.
    I'm sure many of you have already seen this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM13jwZhXq0

Thank you for sharing, yes I´ve seen in yet but I have forgotten about in lately

--> I just love Aidou, he is even hot and cute when Kaname slaps him (I´m sure he enjoyes it very much)
    ok maybe my thoughts are a little bit crazy^^ They can start a slap-party, so many people would enjoy that..I believe Ruka would participate too if Kaname slapps her^^
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneYuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by bearcute <3 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Thanks.. Very Happy Yeah I think if Yuki is really angry she will slap Kaname so hard his face will do a 360 degree and he will eventually think straight and stop his nonsense. "You were saying, honey?" with a blank, enlightened face. rofl

Ok I think Kaname should get his self back so Yuki won't have to go that far and I think she wont want that slap either. Though Im also curious how his face will look red. rofl I happen to like Kaname's complexion.. Smile ok sorry, my sadist side is showing Smile

but yeah I dont think she can kill him, she also says empty words like Zero sometimes. Smile
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:54 pm

bearcute <3 wrote:Thanks.. Very Happy Yeah I think if Yuki is really angry she will slap Kaname so hard his face will do a 360 degree and he will eventually think straight and stop his nonsense. "You were saying, honey?" with a blank, enlightened face. rofl

Ok I think Kaname should get his self back so Yuki won't have to go that far and I think she wont want that slap either. Though Im also curious how his face will look red. rofl I happen to like Kaname's complexion.. Smile ok sorry, my sadist side is showing Smile

but yeah I dont think she can kill him, she also says empty words like Zero sometimes. Smile

Yuuki isn´t strong enough to kill him...I think it would go against her feelings and maybe morals...she loves him so much, she can only be angry at him for a few minutes...we already know that...

I´m a sadist too...Nothing to be ashamed of^^
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:45 am

Katherine wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:Thanks.. Very Happy Yeah I think if Yuki is really angry she will slap Kaname so hard his face will do a 360 degree and he will eventually think straight and stop his nonsense. "You were saying, honey?" with a blank, enlightened face. rofl

Yuuki isn´t strong enough to kill him...I think it would go against her feelings and maybe morals...she loves him so much, she can only be angry at him for a few minutes...we already know that...

I´m a sadist too...Nothing to be ashamed of^^

Indeed. Yuuki does get angry at Kaname, but she will never kill her loved ones.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Empty I WILL KILL HER TOO!

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:26 am

mabel wrote:if Yuuki kills Kaname i hut her down and kill her i done know how i will do it but i will
    IF SHE HAD DONE THAT I WOULD KILL HER!!!! Evil or Very Mad
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:53 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    mabel wrote:if Yuuki kills Kaname i hut her down and kill her i done know how i will do it but i will

OOH THAT IS SO SCARY! Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 2412465706 I once see this type of messages and it more works like a threat or angry outburts of emoticons. ...

rabid fangurls are crazy...! LOL! ok when you kill a fiction character come back and tell us about it. Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 1713890440joke..
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:35 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    nina wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

Yuuki : " You left me and you think you can escape? " *slaps x 10 times

Kaname is shocked . His cheeks are bright red .

Yuuki : " At last I found you , Kaname ! " Slaps . " Why do you leave me after I told you to start over ? " Slaps . " You leave me behind under the Hunter's Association custody !" Slaps " You have no idea how thisty I was for your blood that ended drinking from Zero - kun . " Slaps . "To be pointed with Bloody Rose again . " Slaps . " To tolerate that crazy Sara good girl and her Queenie rants . " Slaps again . "This time I'm not going to let you go again ! " Slaps , slaps , slaps . " Even if I need to tie you to our bed . " Slaps x infinitum .

Kaname ( thinking ) : " Why I have to be such a masochist when Yuuki is involved . Oh , well . I deserve all these slapping . At least I can't die from this . Because I'm a pureblood vampire . "

Kaname : " Yuuki , my love . Slaps me more ! Show me your love ! "

Yuuki : " How you dare to address me like that ! " Slaps . " Show me more respect ! " Slaps , slaps . " Next time I bring a whip and some leather clothes . " Slaps .

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 3371568520 Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 3371568520 Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 3371568520 Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 3371568520
    Good … go go Yuuki! He deserves a few slaps haha … You can slap him and then I can do the kissing part Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Cz48 Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 100 Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 06

very kinky!! rofl rofl rofl rofl cheers love it.

Kaname: *gets slap* more! more! give me more love! *slap* yes..!
    Yuki: and this is for changing my clothes while im asleep *slap* this is for leaving via bat form *slap * this is for...

after Yuki gets tired its Kaname's turn... haha... kissing her until she's breathless. rofl rofl less talk, more kiss Smile

By Bearcute

Thanks.. Yeah I think if Yuki is really angry she will slap Kaname so hard his face will do a 360 degree and he will eventually think straight and stop his nonsense. "You were saying, honey?" with a blank, enlightened face.

Ok I think Kaname should get his self back so Yuki won't have to go that far and I think she wont want that slap either. Though Im also curious how his face will look red. I happen to like Kaname's complexion.. ok sorry, my sadist side is showing

but yeah I dont think she can kill him, she also says empty words like Zero sometimes.

After all this slapping . A V. K. prediction based in the past posts " evidence ".

explosive "I see a slapping from Yuuki to Kaname in my mirror ball ." explosive

Yuuki found Kaname . Slap him hard . Called him "Baka " / stupid Kaname . Throw into his arms . Kiss him hard .

Kaname gets being slap by Yuuki as main course .rofl

Yuuki could not kill Kaname . Even as he order her to .
    He will order her to do it exactly that .
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:37 pm

lililovelilica wrote:

Yuuki will kill kaname with ...*read the spoiler*

Spoiler:
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:15 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

Spoiler:

Yes! She certainly will that! Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:22 am

aya-chan wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

Spoiler:

That´s always the best way to do that^^ Kaname will die gladly if it happens like that ;)
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:18 am

aya-chan wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

Spoiler:

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 651225598 Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 1019656462 Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 3530524148

I like that a lot haha Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 3814611447

yeah too much love can kill I have that song. Definitely Kaname can die from too much of it. Yuki will give him so much love he will not want anymore Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 242930 love scene, love scene! Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 230346397
    madbanker
    madbanker
    Human

Humor : can't stop being a fish

Post by madbanker Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:36 am

Yuki killing Kaname, what kind of question is that? She will kill him of course but different way. It will be slow.
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:03 pm

mariangie wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

very kinky!! rofl rofl rofl rofl cheers love it.

Kaname: *gets slap* more! more! give me more love! *slap* yes..!
    Yuki: and this is for changing my clothes while im asleep *slap* this is for leaving via bat form *slap * this is for...

after Yuki gets tired its Kaname's turn... haha... kissing her until she's breathless. rofl rofl less talk, more kiss Smile
    [/b]

After all this slapping . A V. K. prediction based in the past posts " evidence ".

explosive "I see a slapping from Yuuki to Kaname in my mirror ball ." explosive

Yuuki found Kaname . Slap him hard . Called him "Baka " / stupid Kaname . Throw into his arms . Kiss him hard .

Kaname gets being slap by Yuuki as main course .rofl

Yuuki could not kill Kaname . Even as he order her to .
    He will order her to do it exactly that .

cheers cheers Love it Sweetsolace / Maria ~ roflrofl How i wish the BOLDED to become reality of their Reunion that would be soo cool ~
    I dont mind the slaps ~ As long as YuMe is back together ~

Yay YuMe ~!!

And I agree with you, Yuki can never kill Kaname that way ~ So i agree with everything you just said sLo_valentine2
    Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Pinacolada Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Very Happy .DDDD guys the day than Yuuki is killing kaname is the day then Iam a vampire I mean she has promised to protect sara as the Dorm leader ...as long as sara doesn´t leave the dormity...Do you guys understand? accidents are cruel but they Twisted Evil happen
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneYuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by jayashree Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:55 am

aya-chan wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

Spoiler:

You're so right
    sdalove
    sdalove
    Human

Post by sdalove Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:21 am

jayashree wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

Spoiler:

You're so right

lol with love kaname must be in heaven
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:06 am

sdalove wrote:
    jayashree wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Spoiler:

You're so right

lol with love kaname must be in heaven
    he must be just like Edward Cullen when having sex with Bella,humm so HOT! Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 651225598 Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 1019656462 Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 3814611447 Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 230346397
    PSDOL
    PSDOL
    Human

Post by PSDOL Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:22 am

well i feel like yuuki will kill kaname with a trick. she will don't want to kill him and mybe he will trick her and she ends up falling in kaname's trick , that how i see i. but i wish nothing like this happeneds Crying or Very sad
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:27 am

She'd probably risk her life but she'd probably avoid killing Kaname, but if she had no other choice she probably couldn't find the courage to kill him. I mean i would have the courage to kill someone who "saved my life","is so nice to me", cares so much for me", "is my brother", "and my lover"... Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 1027281640
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 am

DarkRose wrote:She'd probably risk her life but she'd probably avoid killing Kaname, but if she had no other choice she probably couldn't find the courage to kill him. I mean i would have the courage to kill someone who "saved my life","is so nice to me", cares so much for me", "is my brother", "and my lover"... Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 1027281640
    Her love for him is more than anyone can think of
    it's a deep bound
    the soul bound as i can say
    She would never "dare" to kill him only to stay alone after that
    Kaname can't die...Hino-sensei can't kill him...she would be crazy and hated by all of us scratch Evil or Very Mad
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneYuuki killing kaname - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Well...If his sins were THAT Major...And it effected Yuki so much emotionally perhaps she might kill Kaname...Even though she loves him..He has committed too many sins...And dont hate me for it YuMes...This is my opinion...Dont lower my rep ^^
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:18 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Well...If his sins were THAT Major...And it effected Yuki so much emotionally perhaps she might kill Kaname...Even though she loves him..He has committed too many sins...And dont hate me for it YuMes...This is my opinion...Dont lower my rep ^^

Yuuki have already made a vow to herself... no matter what sins Kaname have committed, her love for him remains the same and it can never be altered or change. Yuuki's love for Kaname (and ONLY KANAME) remains unconditional no matter what odds they have to face and challenge.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:43 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Well...If his sins were THAT Major...And it effected Yuki so much emotionally perhaps she might kill Kaname...Even though she loves him..He has committed too many sins...And dont hate me for it YuMes...This is my opinion...Dont lower my rep ^^

What sins? kaname releasing shizuka in order for her to get a revenge? that was a lie - lie confirmed by manga. shizuka lover was still alive when she escaped with him.

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:55 pm

aya-chan wrote:

What sins? kaname releasing shizuka in order for her to get a revenge? that was a lie - lie confirmed by manga. shizuka lover was still alive when she escaped with him.

Absolutely right, it´s no new sin, Yuuki will understand it, she already said that she suspects him of pushing her away because he tries to protect her...furthermore Yuuki already said that she can life with his sins and that she wants to be tainted to...I don´t think that it changed, she knows that he did everything because he tried to protect her and know it´s still like that...
    Love doesn´t change so fast...Kaname has to betray her first and I think even then she wouldn´t hate him...(of course Kaname could NEVER betray her Smile don´t get me wrong )
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 6:39 pm

WELL SHE WILL TOTALLY KILL HIM.AFTER CHAPTER 83 ITS MORE THAN CLEAR TO ME. Yuuki killing kaname - Page 2 4155267722

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:41 pm