Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Bar_left59%here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Bar_left27%here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Bar_left15%here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
zerofan500
emogirl4evr
6 posters

here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls

emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zonehere is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Dropsoa

here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Empty here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls

Post by emogirl4evr Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:02 am

emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis

here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Empty Re: here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls

Post by emogirl4evr Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:03 am

here is mine
    You picked up the pretty glass swan. You kind of guessed whoes it was,but your thought was confirmed when kaname picked you up, wedding style into the large closet. you gave a little yelp when he dropped you,but to your surprise the ground wasnt that far away,and it was soft..like a bed? There was no warning before kaname was stradling you, you tried to say something but he put one finger to your lips and hushed you. You did all you could, you blushed and closed your eyes when he gently kissed you. To your surprise you were the one to rub your tongue against his teeth to ask for entrance. without a doubt he opened his lips for you,and moaned out when you bit down on his lip.He bit you back,but since he is a vampire you bled, he stayed on you sucking on your lower lip,drinking and enjoying the delicious red blood coming from you lower lip. the feeling was amazing. when he was done you couldnt help but to ask for more.you offered you neck to him, he hesitate for a light second but soon was sucking blood from your neck,the feeling made you squirm,and moan,you gripped his hair,and rubbed your legs together. Not wanting to take to much blood,he stopped sucking on your neck and began to kiss you again. You were starting to want more. you rolled him over so he was submitting to you,and you ripped open his shirt to expose his sculpted body. You rubbed your hands up and down his body,while gently sucking on his neck. it was his turn to moan for you. his eyes rolled back,and just when the door opened ,there was only a slight pause before it shut again..imagine the rest
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning Zonehere is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Drops1black

here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls Empty Re: here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls

Post by zerofan500 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:22 pm

I have Ichijou Smile No bad ;) Well I think I have to start rescuing him rofl
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 pm

I got Neji - at least he's one of my favs chara from Naruto.
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos

Post by zerofan500 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:59 pm

And I thought you would have stopped spamming here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls 3823652867 , you told me that in your pm, the next time I will press the report-button again...

sorry for being off topic but this has to be said!
    MaemiKuran
    MaemiKuran
    Human

Post by MaemiKuran Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:44 pm

I got Kaname here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls 3530524148 here is a seven minuet in heaven game for girls 2554657431
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Cheesy jokes you can find on Laffy taffy candy ^_^

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Zero... "ba-bump"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:06 pm