Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Bar_left59%Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Bar_left27%Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Bar_left15%Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
VampireCythia
juliet
6 posters

Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneLinks for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Dropsoa

Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Empty Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!

Post by juliet Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:30 pm

I think that this is a big fandom. I must say that during being a member of this vampire knight fandom for two years now ( i think), I have seen many talented and skillful people that contribute in their on way in the enjoyment and the entertaiment that this fandom has to offer through art, fan fictions, websites, forums, youtube videos galleries, yume or zeki clubs and far more....and i thought of being interesting to add these into a page that could act as a guidance in general to new members that join the forum and the fandom and are looking for more vampire knight pages and excitement. So if you know of such places list them down...

Can be blogs, forums, deviant art pages, fan clubs, wiki pages and anything that you wish to promote in general...please if you decide to promote a place you can also add a small description for the convenience of the readers...example a member might be or might not be interested into a forum that has VK roleplaying games.

Also check the licks so that they are not double posted, thanks...

VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning ZoneLinks for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Dropsoa

Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Empty Re: Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!

Post by VampireCythia Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Zekirum:
    Only for Zeki and huge Zero fan: No mercy for Yume too much Yume fangirly:P Very good chatrooms.
    LINK:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

VK Onna cafe: A place where there is room for both Yumes and Zekis. Good place for fanclubs:
    LINK: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Both of them is good sites:P They are very enjoyable:P
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneLinks for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Drops2

Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Empty Re: Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!

Post by SassyKnight Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:59 am

Here's my blog, Vampire Dreams! Its fairly new, so there's not much there but GO ON THERE PLEASE!!!! Very Happy THANKS!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Introducing a new forum exclusively for the fans of the yume couple...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Come and share your thoughts, love, support and passion for this unforgettable couple. The forum is brand new but hopefully soon it will be filled with arts, fan fictions, threads devoted to YUME...

SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneLinks for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Drops2

Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!! Empty Vampire Knight Forever Forum PLEASE JOIN

Post by SassyKnight Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:00 am

I recently have created a Forum and I was wondering if you could join....I need more topics!!! LOL PLEASE CAN YOU JOIN??

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 am

juliet wrote:Introducing a new forum exclusively for the fans of the yume couple...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Come and share your thoughts, love, support and passion for this unforgettable couple. The forum is brand new but hopefully soon it will be filled with arts, fan fictions, threads devoted to YUME...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] goes to spread yume love [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rima echo
    Rima echo
    Human

Post by Rima echo Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:12 pm

VK Unleashed: A forum for the trio. Smile

Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 am

Found this website during a search and thought i'd share it.
    seems to be a forum. they give this description:

VKO is a home for all things Vampire Knight. This is a place for fans to browse, share, connect and make new friends! Share your Vampire Knight Fanfiction, Fan Art, Videos / AMVs, Plot Bunnies, Videos, Games, Recipes, Challenges, Doujinshi... just about anything! Smile

seems very extensive!!!

Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm

I'm trying myself at Tumblr lol, here's my page:

it'll be about VK of course, and other works from Hino, and other mangas.
    i won't discriminate either ship, whatever i like Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:30 am