Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


third arc of vampire knight Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
third arc of vampire knight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
third arc of vampire knight Bar_left59%third arc of vampire knight Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
third arc of vampire knight Bar_left27%third arc of vampire knight Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
third arc of vampire knight Bar_left15%third arc of vampire knight Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


+2
mariangie
kanamekuranlover
6 posters

    third arc of vampire knight

    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire


    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zonethird arc of vampire knight Drops5black

    third arc of vampire knight Empty third arc of vampire knight

    Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:57 am

    what are your thoughts on this?? third arc of vampire knight 1587041387 is there gonna be a third arc for vampire knight?? third arc of vampire knight 2154643180
    hino sama told us that there are 2 arcs for vampire knight but i think she meant that in these 2 arcs the story of zero,yuuki and kana chan will be resolved third arc of vampire knight 4179206333 third arc of vampire knight 1952665954 and co-existence occurs third arc of vampire knight 2554657431 ,maybe she writes a third arc of their children sBo_jumping .what you guys think on this part???
    i wanna read a third arc of future. Very Happy third arc of vampire knight 1027281640
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire


    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zonethird arc of vampire knight Dropsoa

    third arc of vampire knight Empty Re: third arc of vampire knight

    Post by mariangie Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:19 am

    I doubt there would be a 3rd arc .

    Hino told about 2 main arcs : the School Arc and the Pureblood War Arc .( Or whatever she named them. )

    For a full blown 3rc arc , about 50 chapters more are needed . As possible to pull this amount of chapters is . I don't think neither the mangaka nor her editors would want to continue to write / draw more . To prolong the LT so much without revealing Yuuki's choice could be a story plot nightmare .

    What I did expect to see is Hino giving 2 or 3 epilogue bonus chapters after the final chapter . As this is her usual practice . To tie loose ends .
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire


    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zonethird arc of vampire knight Drops5black

    third arc of vampire knight Empty Re: third arc of vampire knight

    Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 am

    mariangie wrote:I doubt there would be a 3rd arc .

    Hino told about 2 main arcs : the School Arc and the Pureblood War Arc .( Or whatever she named them. )

    For a full blown 3rc arc , about 50 chapters more are needed . As possible to pull this amount of chapters is . I don't think neither the mangaka nor her editors would want to continue to write / draw more . To prolong the LT so much without revealing Yuuki's choice could be a story plot nightmare .

    What I did expect to see is Hino giving 2 or 3 epilogue bonus chapters after the final chapter . As this is her usual practice . To tie loose ends .

    i think you did not understand,a third arc of their children story not yuuki's,please read my comment again.

    a third arc of main couple children and their story.
    or maybe a pre arc of jurika and rido and their story.i meant can it happen???
    just like da da da and its sequal shin da da da,former was main couple and latter was their child's story.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire


    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zonethird arc of vampire knight Dropsoa

    third arc of vampire knight Empty Re: third arc of vampire knight

    Post by mariangie Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 pm

    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    mariangie wrote:I doubt there would be a 3rd arc .

    Hino told about 2 main arcs : the School Arc and the Pureblood War Arc .( Or whatever she named them. )

    For a full blown 3rc arc , about 50 chapters more are needed . As possible to pull this amount of chapters is . I don't think neither the mangaka nor her editors would want to continue to write / draw more . To prolong the LT so much without revealing Yuuki's choice could be a story plot nightmare .

    What I did expect to see is Hino giving 2 or 3 epilogue bonus chapters after the final chapter . As this is her usual practice . To tie loose ends .

    i think you did not understand,a third arc of their children story not yuuki's,please read my comment again.

    a third arc of main couple children and their story.
    or maybe a pre arc of jurika and rido and their story.i meant can it happen???
    just like da da da and its sequal shin da da da,former was main couple and latter was their child's story.

    I understand . But even if Hino decided to write some bonus end material or a prequel . I think nothing would be so long to be considered a full 3rd arc .

    A prequel sounds good . I would like to see one . I don't see it longer than 4 to 5 chapters or 1 volume in lenght . Maybe 10 chapters top or 2 volumes . But even so , this is a prequel , not a 3rd act techically .
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire


    Posts : 168
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : vkland
    Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning Zonethird arc of vampire knight Dropsoa

    third arc of vampire knight Empty Re: third arc of vampire knight

    Post by Li.llium Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:28 pm

    I just want to see the end of VK as soon as possible. I´m really tired of this infinite LT, running in circle. VK has others point, but I think Hino doesn´t work them in a good way, that´s why this story is a little lazy, I guess. This second arc hasn´t a good moviment, I really don´t like. Kaname was the only and one great point in the second arc. That´s all.

    Zero and Yuki are completely secondary. There is an absurd imbalance between Kaname and these two. Hino has not done a good job on Yuki´s growth. Her importance remains 'I am loved by the two main guys of the story' nothing more =_=

    But, If I think that Vampire Knight is more about Kaname than about her...I understand.
    avatar
    VampireKnight15
    Human


    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2012-07-26
    Warning Zonethird arc of vampire knight Dropsoa

    third arc of vampire knight Empty Re: third arc of vampire knight

    Post by VampireKnight15 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:45 pm

    Well .. Its kind of hard to say. Not the part of Yuuki: beacuse we know that she woulden't let him do such a thing - never. She loves him too much, and cares too much.

    But the part of Kaname - that is the real question to ask, beacuse we never know what he is up to. He has a lot of secrets. A lot of hidden things, that we don't know about yet.

    I think anything is possible beacuse Kaname is Kaname. But as he himself said: Yuuki is a hindrance. And also his weakness, so there might be a hope or something that will not make him do it.

    We can only hope the best! Smile
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight


    Posts : 674
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zonethird arc of vampire knight Dropsoa

    third arc of vampire knight Empty Re: third arc of vampire knight

    Post by lililovelilica Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 am

    Li.llium wrote:I just want to see the end of VK as soon as possible. I´m really tired of this infinite LT, running in circle. VK has others point, but I think Hino doesn´t work them in a good way, that´s why this story is a little lazy, I guess. This second arc hasn´t a good moviment, I really don´t like. Kaname was the only and one great point in the second arc. That´s all.

    Zero and Yuki are completely secondary. There is an absurd imbalance between Kaname and these two. Hino has not done a good job on Yuki´s growth. Her importance remains 'I am loved by the two main guys of the story' nothing more =_=

    But, If I think that Vampire Knight is more about Kaname than about her...I understand.
    Yeah,you've got the Point right!
    Kaname's the MAIN CHARACTER,NOT YUUKI!

    So well...i've got the feeling that Hino treasures Kaname more than Yuuki and Zero !
    That's why i got the feeling Kaname's not going to die!

    something sad will happen to one of the characters,maybe Sara's get kiled and the one to be very sad is Takuma? rofl rofl
    it would be fun to see the five characters looking at each other:Kaname,Yuuki,Zero,Sara and Takuma

    and Kaname explains everything and then...something good happens perhaps?
    I vote for this ending:
    1-Sara dead!
    2-Kaname explains his actions
    3-Yuuki forgives him
    4-Kaname and Zero's willing to fight each other,but Yuuki stop them!
    5-Zero's stays as a hunter in the school
    6-Yuuki decides on who she picks(i choose Kaname)
    7-The hooded woman last wish is discovered by kaname or yuuki by some miracle...
    8-all the characters get the"not final ending feeling to the fans"and the story ends like a mystery scratch
    i like the mystery ending...you have to bet alone what's gonna happen in the ending,
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire


    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zonethird arc of vampire knight Drops5black

    third arc of vampire knight Empty Re: third arc of vampire knight

    Post by kanamekuranlover Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:06 am

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:I just want to see the end of VK as soon as possible. I´m really tired of this infinite LT, running in circle. VK has others point, but I think Hino doesn´t work them in a good way, that´s why this story is a little lazy, I guess. This second arc hasn´t a good moviment, I really don´t like. Kaname was the only and one great point in the second arc. That´s all.

    Zero and Yuki are completely secondary. There is an absurd imbalance between Kaname and these two. Hino has not done a good job on Yuki´s growth. Her importance remains 'I am loved by the two main guys of the story' nothing more =_=

    But, If I think that Vampire Knight is more about Kaname than about her...I understand.
    Yeah,you've got the Point right!
    Kaname's the MAIN CHARACTER,NOT YUUKI!

    So well...i've got the feeling that Hino treasures Kaname more than Yuuki and Zero !
    That's why i got the feeling Kaname's not going to die!

    something sad will happen to one of the characters,maybe Sara's get kiled and the one to be very sad is Takuma? rofl rofl
    it would be fun to see the five characters looking at each other:Kaname,Yuuki,Zero,Sara and Takuma

    and Kaname explains everything and then...something good happens perhaps?
    I vote for this ending:
    1-Sara dead!
    2-Kaname explains his actions
    3-Yuuki forgives him
    4-Kaname and Zero's willing to fight each other,but Yuuki stop them!
    5-Zero's stays as a hunter in the school
    6-Yuuki decides on who she picks(i choose Kaname)
    7-The hooded woman last wish is discovered by kaname or yuuki by some miracle...
    8-all the characters get the"not final ending feeling to the fans"and the story ends like a mystery scratch
    i like the mystery ending...you have to bet alone what's gonna happen in the ending,

    hino is far ahead of our imaginations,you can't say that kaname is done with his actions,maybe totally opp thing happens in next chapter.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight


    Posts : 2831
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zonethird arc of vampire knight Dropsoa

    third arc of vampire knight Empty Re: third arc of vampire knight

    Post by nina Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:16 am

    @Kanamekuranlover please be more careful when you add a reply ... I have seen in a few threads 2 or 3 times the same post, posted.

    Thank you.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire


    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zonethird arc of vampire knight Drops5black

    third arc of vampire knight Empty Re: third arc of vampire knight

    Post by kanamekuranlover Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:39 pm

    nina wrote:@Kanamekuranlover please be more careful when you add a reply ... I have seen in a few threads 2 or 3 times the same post, posted.

    Thank you.

    i am sry nina,at that time my comp was playing with me and posted three posts same time.sorry. Crying or Very sad

    Sponsored content


    third arc of vampire knight Empty Re: third arc of vampire knight

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:31 am