Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

So What will happen of Kaname? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
So What will happen of Kaname? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
So What will happen of Kaname? Bar_left59%So What will happen of Kaname? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
So What will happen of Kaname? Bar_left27%So What will happen of Kaname? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
So What will happen of Kaname? Bar_left15%So What will happen of Kaname? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

2 posters

So What will happen of Kaname?

kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneSo What will happen of Kaname? Drops5black

So What will happen of Kaname? Empty So What will happen of Kaname?

Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:18 pm

I know there will be no sequel of this freaky story but I am curious to know what will happen of kaname? Logically either he will end up with some human girl and die peacefully or else become a pureblood again but in that case who will his companion? My strong wish is to him end up with his own daughter as Pureblood and again start the kuran lineage.
    By the that hug between him and his daughter was so emotional. I literally cried. I don't care about yori and aidou, neither about zero and yukki. I am happy that kuran sama is alive and there is hope for him to revive again after all the sadness he faced because of hooded woman, selfish purebloods and yukki's crossed heart. True Love suffers but will not think of other person. Yukki loved zero so that means she never loved kaname fully.
    matei alina
    Human

Warning ZoneSo What will happen of Kaname? Dropsoa

So What will happen of Kaname? Empty Re: So What will happen of Kaname?

Post by matei alina Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm

hmm i think she love both of them , but i just want kaname to be happy , to be again pure blood and very strong

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:49 am