Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_left59%What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_left27%What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_left15%What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again??

Poll

What do you think?

[ 0 ]
    What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_left0%What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_left18%What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_left0%What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_left9%What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_left9%What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 5 ]
    What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_left45%What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Bar_right [45%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 11
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning ZoneWhat will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Dropsoa

What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Empty What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again??

Post by Lisi Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Hello!

I don't know what to write.
    My question is:
    What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again??
    because they haven't seen each other for a long time... Sad

i want to hear(read) your thoughts...
    please vote at the poll and proclaim your theory! Surprised
    thank you Smile
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneWhat will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Dropsoa

What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Empty Re: What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again??

Post by Akaruisama Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:03 pm

It's hard to say. I think they will meet before the final and it will be painful for them both. Of course Yuuki will ask Kaname about many things, but Kaname propably won't answer, because it seems he doesn't want to reveal his plans even to her. I hope he will glare at her with this smile and say that she will remain always the one in his heart!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWhat will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Drops5black

What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again?? Empty Re: What will happen when Kaname and Yuki meet each other again??

Post by sweetsolace Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:05 pm

SORRRRRRY I DIDN'T SEE THE Thread!
    thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:56 am