Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Anime You Grew Up With Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Anime You Grew Up With I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Anime You Grew Up With Bar_left59%Anime You Grew Up With Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Anime You Grew Up With Bar_left27%Anime You Grew Up With Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Anime You Grew Up With Bar_left15%Anime You Grew Up With Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
blackvampira
juliet
VampireCythia
zerofan500
Katherine
mariangie
Divine Rose
Akaruisama
nina
aya-chan
14 posters

Anime You Grew Up With

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning ZoneAnime You Grew Up With Dropsoa

Anime You Grew Up With Empty Anime You Grew Up With

Post by aya-chan Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:45 pm

I am curious with which anime you grew up. Between us exist an age difference, and the anime can be different too.

I grew up with Sailor Moon - the anime of my childhood.
    Like usual I did not like the heroine - Tsukino Usagi, aka Sailor Moon. She was the naive type, and she was noisy and kind of stupid. However I did like the moments when she was Princess Serenity - maybe because of her dress.

Spoiler:

My favorite female character was Hino Rei, aka Sailor Mars - her power was fire. Plus, she was a Miko - priestess

Spoiler:

Of course, my first crush was Chiba Mamoru / Tuxedo Mask

Spoiler:

And here a pic with him as king Endimion and Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity

Spoiler:

And here are all characters - the sailors and Tuxedo Mask

Spoiler:
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Anime You Grew Up With Empty Re: Anime You Grew Up With

Post by nina Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:18 am

Nice thread aya!!! cheers bounce bounce bounce

I shall answer tomorrow bounce bounce bounce
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:51 am

aya-chan wrote:I am curious with which anime you grew up. Between us exist an age difference, and the anime can be different too.

Like usual I did not like the heroine - Tsukino Usagi, aka Sailor Moon. She was the naive type, and she was noisy and kind of stupid. However I did like the moments when she was Princess Serenity - maybe because of her dress.

Spoiler:

My favorite female character was Hino Rei, aka Sailor Mars - her power was fire. Plus, she was a Miko - priestess

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You brings my memories back! I grew up with Sailor Moon. I remember watching one episode every day, and afterwards drawings them for hours and discussing about another develop in the story with my close friend. cheers Razz
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 am

Nice thread Aya! cheers

Well, I grew up with Digimon. I did not know it was anime, but I watched it. lol! I remember watching each week. Haha Memories.

@Aya: I have watched some of Sailor Moon. And Rei was my fave too. I felt exactly about Usagi and as Princess Serenity was the only time I liked her too. Haha
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 am

I'm too old for the most of you remember the first ones of mine . Because they were very old school . Also I don't watched as many anime as manga I read .

The oldest I remembered liking were : Mazinger Z ,Robotech , Astro Boy ,Speed Racer , Battle of the Planets ( Gatchaman ) , and Candy - Candy .

Candy - Candy was a very found memory . Because it was the first Shojo I watched ( but actually not read ) .

I watched Sailor Moon a lot later . One of the Shojo animes I liked most . But I see first the Cartoon Network version . Where they massacrated it with a lot of censorship. Exactly as WB did later with Cardcaptor Sakura .
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Well the first anime I watched was Sailor Moon too ;) I´m honest that I don´t really remember it so much anymore, I was just too young

Well I grew up with Detective Conan/Meitantei Konan/Case Closed too...I really loved it that kids were fighting agains bad murderers and I liked Kaito Kid and Hattori ;) It was really one of my fav

I grew up with One Piece too...My neighbour watched it and told me about it and then we continued watching it together...it was very sad when we moved....

I watched Berusaiyu no bara/La Rose de Versailles/Lady Oscar too...I liked it too

I didn´t liked a specific guy, back then I wasn´t interessted in men^^ how this changed^^
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:56 pm

mariangie wrote:
    Candy - Candy was a very found memory . Because it was the first Shojo I watched ( but actually not read ) .

Really Maria???? cheers cheers This is mine!!!! cheers But you should read it as well!

The anime that I grew up with is Candy-Candy ^^. It’s a very old manga that first released in 1975 in Japan of course.

In my country though, aired very long afterwards … first in the end of 80s and then again in early 90s. Surprisingly there was a publication of the manga as well, something that was a rarity for my country at least.
    Due to its open end, I’ve been always wondered if there was a continuation or additional info that I didn’t know! Thus I started digging in the net for more and I found that it wasn’t only me that couldn’t forget this special story!!!!
    There are plenty of forums with many hard core fans and a fandom war as well haha!

This manga is legendary and especially among the mangakas. Unfortunately due to many and long conflicts between the author and the artist the manga/anime and the merchandises have been revoked from circulation but this wasn’t enough to be forgotten from its die-hard and devoted fans. bounce

Hence, due to their persistence the author published the story revised in a form of novel last year, in which has given a proper end!!!! Can you imagine? After so many years we FINALLY had the answer to our question >> did the CANON couple managed to be together and forever at last???? The answer is YES!!! bouncing

Well I highly recommended for the shoujo-souls, even if its art might seem odd compared with the modern manga, but it is an HYMN to soulmates that despite tons of seemingly unbeaten hardships and obstacles in the end they’ll find their way to prove the old time cliché >> “LOVE CONQUERS EVERYTHING”!!!! Anime You Grew Up With 3530524148

God knows how many rivers of tears I have shed for this tragic story which after decades found its peace, and me with it hahaha

Okay I’ve said enough… when I start talking about Candy and Terry I can’t stop!

Here some of my faves pics of the couple Candy - Terry!!!!

Spoiler:

And here some of my beloved Terry Grandchester… my first and endless crush >.<

Spoiler:

zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning ZoneAnime You Grew Up With Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 pm

The Anime I grew up with was Mew Mew Power And W.I.T.C.H

Here are the theme songs I still remember it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ60Thxw_rc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onku1ahZaxA
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:52 am

nina wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

Really Maria???? cheers cheers This is mine!!!! cheers But you should read it as well!

The anime that I grew up with is Candy-Candy ^^. It’s a very old manga that first released in 1975 in Japan of course.

In my country though, aired very long afterwards … first in the end of 80s and then again in early 90s. Surprisingly there was a publication of the manga as well, something that was a rarity for my country at least.
    Due to its open end, I’ve been always wondered if there was a continuation or additional info that I didn’t know! Thus I started digging in the net for more and I found that it wasn’t only me that couldn’t forget this special story!!!!
    There are plenty of forums with many hard core fans and a fandom war as well haha!

This manga is legendary and especially among the mangakas. Unfortunately due to many and long conflicts between the author and the artist the manga/anime and the merchandises have been revoked from circulation but this wasn’t enough to be forgotten from its die-hard and devoted fans. bounce

Hence, due to their persistence the author published the story revised in a form of novel last year, in which has given a proper end!!!! Can you imagine? After so many years we FINALLY had the answer to our question >> did the CANON couple managed to be together and forever at last???? The answer is YES!!! bouncing

Well I highly recommended for the shoujo-souls, even if its art might seem odd compared with the modern manga, but it is an HYMN to soulmates that despite tons of seemingly unbeaten hardships and obstacles in the end they’ll find their way to prove the old time cliché >> “LOVE CONQUERS EVERYTHING”!!!! Anime You Grew Up With 3530524148

God knows how many rivers of tears I have shed for this tragic story which after decades found its peace, and me with it hahaha

Okay I’ve said enough… when I start talking about Candy and Terry I can’t stop!

Here some of my faves pics of the couple Candy - Terry!!!!

Spoiler:

And here some of my beloved Terry Grandchester… my first and endless crush >.<

Spoiler:

WOW Nina ! You knew that one !

In my country it aired during the early 80's . I could be mom of some of the fans here ! Anime You Grew Up With 3428452064 Ups ! Told my age . don\'t speak A lady don't do that ! aha ha-ha-ha

So Terry did ended with Candy !!!! Anime You Grew Up With 1019656462 YEAH!!!!! Anime You Grew Up With 651225598 I didn't knew there was a novel as epilogue done recently . I like to see that one . So at last Candy could be happy . After all those tragic things happening to her .

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:53 am

mariangie wrote:

Yeah ... here there is "no one" who doesn't know Candy-Candy ... it is very very popular even for people who hadn't born when the series was aired!

In my country it aired during the early 80's . I could be mom of some of the fans here ! Anime You Grew Up With 3428452064 Ups ! Told my age . don\'t speak A lady don't do that ! aha ha-ha-ha

Shhhh! rofl

So Terry did ended with Candy !!!! Anime You Grew Up With 1019656462 YEAH!!!!! Anime You Grew Up With 651225598 I didn't knew there was a novel as epilogue done recently . I like to see that one . So at last Candy could be happy . After all those tragic things happening to her .

Aaaaa Maria you are a Candy-Terry supporter too?!!!! I wouldn’t expect something different from you girl! ~.^ sLo_BigBearHug

Yeah … there is a revised novel of two volumes. The sad thing is that it hasn’t been translated in any other language aside from Japanese. But it is very recent so who knows … maybe in the future will be translated at least in English. There is already a petition for that on the net. So fingers crossed!

We got to know what happened due to the hard work of many fans who kindly translated many portions of the novel hence we knew about the end and many other information. The author has made some changes in the novel. Just to give you a taste … she killed Souzana bouncing and set Terry free!!!!!!!! Yoo-hoo!

Unfortunately though the author kept the name of Candy’s hubby secret … she is calling him “ano hito”, so someone to have to read the whole novel in order to know the answer. But as I said due to the hard work of the fans we have so many passages of the novel hence we are sure that the anohito IS TERRY!!! (though there are still some stubborn supporters of the rival fandom who still deny the truth … but you know how it is … does it ring any bell? Razz Hahaha)

If you’ll read the manga and want to read the translations to know what happened in details, tell me to give you the link of the biggest forum which has the translations. ~.^ cheers
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    You brings my memories back! I grew up with Sailor Moon. I remember watching one episode every day, and afterwards drawings them for hours and discussing about another develop in the story with my close friend. cheers Razz

I watched Sailor Moon every day too. And even put my drawing skills to trial.
    Often with my friends I played role play - we pretended we are the sailors who fight against evil.
    Sound silly now, but those are precious memories.

@Candy Candy

I saw some episodes from it. One of my former room mates grew up with Candy Candy and tried to show it to me too.
    I cried when Antony died - it was so sad Anime You Grew Up With 3307848339

@Tokyo Mew Mew

I saw some episodes too - 25 I think. It was similar with Sailor Moon.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:32 pm

I grew up with Tokyo MewMew, Shaman King and such. Actually the first movie I saw in cinnema was "Spirited Away" (If I spelled it wrong the sorry) It´s like I was desternied to be manga freak aha
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 am

nina wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

Yeah ... here there is "no one" who doesn't know Candy-Candy ... it is very very popular even for people who hadn't born when the series was aired!

Shhhh! rofl

Aaaaa Maria you are a Candy-Terry supporter too?!!!! I wouldn’t expect something different from you girl! ~.^ sLo_BigBearHug

Yeah … there is a revised novel of two volumes. The sad thing is that it hasn’t been translated in any other language aside from Japanese. But it is very recent so who knows … maybe in the future will be translated at least in English. There is already a petition for that on the net. So fingers crossed!

We got to know what happened due to the hard work of many fans who kindly translated many portions of the novel hence we knew about the end and many other information. The author has made some changes in the novel. Just to give you a taste … she killed Souzana bouncing and set Terry free!!!!!!!! Yoo-hoo!

Unfortunately though the author kept the name of Candy’s hubby secret … she is calling him “ano hito”, so someone to have to read the whole novel in order to know the answer. But as I said due to the hard work of the fans we have so many passages of the novel hence we are sure that the anohito IS TERRY!!! (though there are still some stubborn supporters of the rival fandom who still deny the truth … but you know how it is … does it ring any bell? Razz Hahaha)

If you’ll read the manga and want to read the translations to know what happened in details, tell me to give you the link of the biggest forum which has the translations. ~.^ cheers

So that actress who Terry went with due to pity died ? Anime You Grew Up With 2893101595 I liked that . sFun_cheerleader2

Anime You Grew Up With 3043625818 Yes I would gradly thank you if you bring me the link . ! Anime You Grew Up With 2554657431
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:52 pm

aya-chan wrote: @Candy Candy

I saw some episodes from it. One of my former room mates grew up with Candy Candy and tried to show it to me too.
    I cried when Antony died - it was so sad

Me too Anime You Grew Up With 3307848339 … still I can’t read the specific chapters … the depictions of Antony’s death is still imprinted in my mind … it was one of the most shocking scenes, affraid especially for children! I remember my whole class was crying the next day.

Spoiler:

Actually the French channel which aired the anime had changed the original context … Antony supposedly is still in the hospital i.e. they never showed that he actually died immediately from his accident lol.

mariangie wrote:

So that actress who Terry went with due to pity died ? Anime You Grew Up With 2893101595 I liked that . sFun_cheerleader2

Yeaaaahhhhh!!!!! This death I waited it to happen since my childhood Anime You Grew Up With 36224405 hahaha!
    Justice FINALLY has been ascribed sFun_cheerleader2

Anime You Grew Up With 3043625818 Yes I would gradly thank you if you bring me the link . ! Anime You Grew Up With 2554657431

OFC I will give you the link with much much pleasure dear! sLo_BigBearHug

Here is the link of the forum >>
    http://candyterry.com/forums/index.php?

And here the link of the most significant and helpful thread in which there is the index of the NEW novel “Final Story”. Following the cross-references of the index you’ll be able to read all the available translations in the right order viz in the order that have been placed in the books (very important since the timeline is messy … the author goes back and forward constantly lol) >>
    http://candyterry.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5696

And here the link of another significant thread where a Japanese fan, who have read the “Final Story” and have made some of the translations, answering to fans’ questions ^^
    http://candyterry.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5979&st=0

Note that in order to read these threads you have to register cuz are only for members. But believe me it worth!!!! Enjoy! bounce

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Yeaaaahhhhh!!!!! This death I waited it to happen since my childhood hahaha!
    Justice FINALLY has been ascribed

rofl rofl rofl yes instead of a funeral, we had a celebration!! It was a first at the chronicles...LOL
    blackvampira
    blackvampira
    Human

Post by blackvampira Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:07 am

The anime I grew up with was Sailor Moon, Mew Mew Power and Dragon Ball Z Very Happy
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:30 pm

blackvampira wrote:The anime I grew up with was Sailor Moon, Mew Mew Power and Dragon Ball Z Very Happy

I was in grade 3 when I saw sailor moon on youtube and it was awsome my head exploded explosive mew mew power is also awsome I am happy you grew up with mew mew power to dragonball Z is also cool I watch it all the time
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Well I won't say anything more than SAILOR MOON. It was when I was in primary school and everyday afternoon I watched new episode.I collected magazine about it, some stickers and of course manga. My favourite character was Usagi( princess dress and etc. Razz ) and later also Neptune. In my country one channel lately showed the first season od Sailor Moon again( unfortunately I usually was at university Sad ) maybe they will show next series also...
    Others anime I watched when I was young: Dragon Ball, Slayers, Magic Knight Rayearth.
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:55 am

aya-chan wrote:I am curious with which anime you grew up. Between us exist an age difference, and the anime can be different too.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nice thread Aya-chan. You're the same as me. I grew up with "Sailor Moon" . That was my Favorite childhood Anime. It brings back so much memories. I remember i used to watch the episodes every single morning and listen to the opening theme "Fighting evil by moonlight *music on* Razz

However my Favorite character is "Serena" Tsukino Usagi. My first crush >> we are so much ALIKE >> Mamoru Chiba (Darien) aka Tuxedo Mask.

Usagi and Mamoru is my all time favorite childhood couple >> which i dream to have a boyfriend just like him when i grow up Smile
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:41 pm

I also forgot one of my favrout anime Shocked I was shocked when I looked at the back of a Lizzy Miguer book I work with books in my school then I saw A pic of W.I.T.C.H how I loved that show hypnotise I was hypnotised by all anime shows
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:48 pm

I see that a lot of us saw Sailor Moon cheers

Another anime who is similar with Tokyo Mew Mew or Sailor Moon is Preater - unfortunately is a short anime. I saw only 13 episodes, don't know if are others.

I saw Dragon Ball Z too. After Sailor Moon finished it was the anime I and my brothers saw.
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:45 am

aya-chan wrote:I see that a lot of us saw Sailor Moon cheers

Another anime who is similar with Tokyo Mew Mew or Sailor Moon is Preater - unfortunately is a short anime. I saw only 13 episodes, don't know if are others.

I saw Dragon Ball Z too. After Sailor Moon finished it was the anime I and my brothers saw.

Actually I've never watch Sailor Moon before, maybe because the graphics never attracted my attention.
    The anime that I grew up with is Digimon Anime You Grew Up With 2554657431 sFun_cheerleader2 !
    To me I loved Digimon better than Pokemon or YuGiOh, that's just me guys... sBo_jumping
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 am

DarkRose wrote:

Actually I've never watch Sailor Moon before, maybe because the graphics never attracted my attention.
    The anime that I grew up with is Digimon Anime You Grew Up With 2554657431 sFun_cheerleader2 !
    To me I loved Digimon better than Pokemon or YuGiOh, that's just me guys... sBo_jumping

It's normal for the graphic to not be excellent if we are comparing with anime from 10 yrs ago. Sailor Moon was aired for the first time in 1992. Nowdays we can see that anime graphic improved a lot.

I watched YugiOh too - is one of my favorite anime. About digimon and pokemon - I hadn't watch them.
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:52 pm

DarkRose wrote:

I watched these ones to. Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, Pokemon and Yugioh >> they are like my daily morning routine before i go to school. Actually there isnt one that i love over the other >> i love all of them. I also watched Zoids, Cardcaptors on my end, which is another great anime to watch (well i liked it) on TV Razz
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneAnime You Grew Up With Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:42 pm

I actually haven't seen Sailor Moon, though I hear it's a classic, so I'll watch it sometime, but not now cuz I currently have too may other animes to finish >.< Anime I grew up watching when I was very little were Pokemon, Digi-mon, and Yugioh. The digi-mon phase didn't last long.... I felt like it was a rip-off from pokemon lol. But I remember I liked the show so much that I would even sing along to the "Who's that pokemon" at the end of each episode and be able to do it perfect o.O I stopped watching Pokemon when the newer ones started coming out, I liked the original better. But I have seen some of the old movies, actually there's a couple here in the house on VHS xD As for Yugioh, I liked watching it, even though it was a bit confusing at times, and I thought the guy Pegasus ( i think that was his name) was really cool even though he was evil lol My brother was big into collecting Yugioh cards but i didn't understand it when i tried playing it with him once. Besides those, I didn't actually become an official anime fan until sometime during the summer of my 7th grade year, because a friend of mine who was new to town told me about animes on adult swim and got me into drawing it and watching the shows every Saturday xD So some firsts from the Adult Swim line-up over six years ago... InuYasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Blood+, Trinity Blood, and Naruto( actually was on cartoon network)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 10:45 am