Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Bar_left59%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Bar_left27%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Bar_left15%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+35
Bloodredhead
Katherine
aiko
zeroyuuki666
caela
aya-chan
brianthebunny
Conrad Weller
soulkeeper_pol
bitex
audraliann
jayashree
karakuran
shizza24
Divine Rose
aerah08
Shoujo-Zo18
Pinacolada
Kara
RedSonja
mariangie
libra
roronoa-zoro
sweetsolace
Akaruisama
rumland
nina
Rose.Petals
faih
eternale
MGM
nuitetoile21
cleone
anna
juliet
39 posters

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Empty Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by juliet Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

There is a fear of mine, that Kaname might die at the end. Let me tell you the reasons why I believe it can be so (indications from the manga):
    1. Kaname at the second part expresses mostly his despair about his past and in chapter 59 he tells Rido "It would have been better if you had left me to sleep quietly inside that coffin". So he is like saying that he does not like the life he is having now, like he is not satisfied by that. That phrase scared me.
    2. Now in chapter 61 he also said that he wanted to die, that he slept through the centuries waiting for death to come but...
    3. Shizuka had also tell him that there will be darkness (remind me the correct word if that is not) in his life whatever his does...
    4. Some chapters ago he asked from Yuuki to give an end to his life in case she decides to leave him.
    5. Also in chapter 61 he says that he does not want to live twice the loss (probably of his love).

So there are multiple references to Kaname and to death. Now that really scares me. I start to believe that maybe Hino prepares the way for there. Do you share my ideas?

RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by RedSonja Mon May 30, 2011 2:21 pm

@roronoa-zoro

my thoughts excactly but i will disagree with you only in zero's death(about making him unforgettable).he's unforgettable without him dying!!oh,and i think that maybe yuki will give him her blood cause she is afraid of him falling to level E!! bounce
    just a thought..... aha
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by Kara Mon May 30, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm kind of scared that in the end it won't be Yume or Zeki  cryyyyyyy  Mainly because in practically every story or manga I've ever read, all of my favorite characters always seem to die in the end  Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 2747345646

...not that that really has anything to do with anything, but now I'm kind of used to reading tragedies (at least my opinion of a tragedy..)
    Since VK is actually classified as a tragedy, it wouldn't really surprise me. I know that a lot has happened already that can define the series as a tragedy without any of the main trio having to die, but it still seems likely that at least one of them will (Yuuki, Zero or Kaname..?) pale I don't want any of the trio to die, but I'm just expecting it to happen now Sad

Mainly because when I think about it, some of the most well-known stories in literature don't have happy endings (e.g. Romeo + Juliet = both die but co-existence between the Capulets and Montagues is achieved ) Crying or Very sad I could imagine something like that happening in the end, where both Zero and Kaname die and Yuuki is the only pb left to reign over the vampires while having authority over the hunters association (since Zero loved her and was president...?). I don't know >.< I'm pretty sure this has already been considered as a possible ending, and I REALLY hope that doesn't happen  Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 3476048923

Last edited by Kara on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon May 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Kara wrote:I'm kind of scared that in the end it won't be Yume or Zeki cryyyyyyy Mainly because in practically every story or manga I've ever read, all of my favorite characters always seem to die in the end Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 2747345646

...not that that really has anything to do with anything, but now I'm kind of used to reading tragedies (at least my opinion of a tragedy..)
    Since VK is actually classified as a tragedy, it wouldn't really surprise me. I know that a lot has happened already that can define the series as a tragedy without any of the main trio having to die, but it still seems likely that at least one of them will (Yuuki, Zero or Kaname..?) Evil or Very Mad If Hino can't choose which way Yuuki will decide in the end it could be neither Yume or Zeki Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 3307848339 I'm a Zeki fan, but I'd still rather the series end with Yume than neither of them pale I don't want any of the trio to die, but I'm just expecting it to happen now Sad

Mainly because when I think about it, some of the most well-known stories in literature don't have happy endings (e.g. Romeo + Juliet = both die but co-existence between the Capulets and Montagues is achieved ) Crying or Very sad I could imagine something like that happening in the end, where both Zero and Kaname die and Yuuki is the only pb left to reign over the vampires while having authority over the hunters association (since Zero loved her and was president...?). I don't know >.< I'm pretty sure this has already been considered as a possible ending, and I REALLY hope that doesn't happen Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 3476048923

So, I share your feelings. I also don't want any of them die, but I hardly expected something like that might happen.

It is a good idea to make Yuuki a queen reigned over vampires, she could achieve a goal in creating peacefull world for humans and vampires. Zero would understand that this dream is possible to come in true so he would help her in this mission.
    Kaname will sacrifice his life in purpose on giving Yuuki a safety and her grieve would never let her be happy with Zero.
    Their passion would have changed into a beautiful friendship and they would stay togheter on guard of new order. He would be a president of Assossiation so they would have hunters's help.
    Kaien would be dead, beacause he have died trying to stop Yuuki and Zero in most decisive moment of their fighting.
    cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

It is a result of letting my imagination go freely... almost..
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon May 30, 2011 5:36 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:
    juliet wrote:

I understand your dissapointment if Zero dies, but why if he finds another girl? After all why should he be either bachelor or with Yuuki? isn't there another way for him to be happy?

Put yourself in Zeki's shoes and you will have your answer Smile...I don't think you would be that happy if Kaname was to be paired up with any girl just to achieve a so called happy ending for everyone. I think it's very unfair for the loser of the LT (and for his fans) and it's very cheap, an easy way out for the mangaka...Zero has been in love with Yuuki during 72 chapters and poof, by miracle he would fall out of love with her and get another girl. Concerning death of a character, I don't mind it (even if it's Zero), I have this feeling it all make a character unforgettable if it's well done of course.(Ace/One Piece; L./Death Note)

Oh no, not all, I would not care at all, believe me if for example Kaname would take Ruka, if that honestly made him happy. He is the character...so even if I prefered Yuuki, at least I would be content that my favorite character has a happy (as he considers it) ending. Okay perhaps not the best choice and perhaps an easy ending but happy ending do not have to be difficult ones, neither a tragic ending is a necessarily a better one.

I do not know, anyway that's a simple matter of preference..
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 pm

juliet wrote:

Oh no, not all, I would not care at all, believe me if for example Kaname would take Ruka, if that honestly made him happy. He is the character...so even if I prefered Yuuki, at least I would be content that my favorite character has a happy (as he considers it) ending. Okay perhaps not the best choice and perhaps an easy ending but happy ending do not have to be difficult ones, neither a tragic ending is a necessarily a better one.

It took me a long time to reply to this,sorry...
    Well, different stroke for different people I guess Smile,I'm not very fond of these kind of endings where everyone is paired up for the sake of achieving a happy ending, it sounds/looks so fake and unrealistic imo. I would hate it all the same if it was Kaname.
    Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Pinacolada Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:36 pm

I hope it wouldn´t end with the death of kaname but it´s possible that he sacrifices hisself for her sake...but at least she should bear him children ....you guys know what I mean?? in every Movie the Hero (kaname) bed his wife one night before the great battle...,-)and maybe there will be a war against sara and her evil army .....and the result is that kaname sacrifice hiself to be able to kill them..
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Pinacolada wrote:I hope it wouldn´t end with the death of kaname but it´s possible that he sacrifices hisself for her sake...but at least she should bear him children ....you guys know what I mean?? in every Movie the Hero (kaname) bed his wife one night before the great battle...,-)and maybe there will be a war against sara and her evil army .....and the result is that kaname sacrifice hiself to be able to kill them..

ok LOL seriously there are many ways to kill someone like Kaname it doesn't have to be sacrifice all the time. rofl first zekis see him as the big bad guy now suddenly it looks like he's the big kind MARTYR thats going to throw his life away at the ending LOL

I personally find this sacrifice and death themes more in character for an emo like Zero. oops dont kill me? rofl I hope what you said that Yuki and Kaname have children first or Yuki "bedding him to make babies" :3 will come true, you've gotta pray hard too (something like "uuu... plsmakekanamebedyuki, plsmakekanamebedyuki..uuuu!) rofl also pray if they have, that zero is the babysitter, lol I would only be content if their children grows up and Zero babysits them awwww. that would be the perfect ending..no one dies. I can totally see it...Zero ending up like Kaien... fufufufuf who knows if he will .. but if kaname does die like you said traditional "heroes like kaname" die (oh now he's the hero? lol. what happened to badass villain kaname) then yuki gets preggy because kaname "bed" with her, then he dies, the father will be zero!! LOL! his lifespan is a problem though he wont grow old with yuki lol, he will grow old loooong before her
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:47 pm

The story will most likely end with kaname about to kill zero and yuki killing kaname, or the other way around with zero about to kill kaname and yuki stopping zero with the bracelet then which kaname will try to kill the helpless zero.
    However If zero does live I have little doubt him and yuki will get together, people keep talking about ageing, but it is not stated that vampires age in anyway at all, the reason pb's outlive the others is cause of there regeneration ability, not cause they age defrent.
    Well at least this is my opion on how it will end, now we just need to wait and see.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:53 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Pinacolada wrote:I hope it wouldn´t end with the death of kaname but it´s possible that he sacrifices hisself for her sake...but at least she should bear him children ....you guys know what I mean?? in every Movie the Hero (kaname) bed his wife one night before the great battle...,-)and maybe there will be a war against sara and her evil army .....and the result is that kaname sacrifice hiself to be able to kill them..

ok LOL seriously there are many ways to kill someone like Kaname it doesn't have to be sacrifice all the time. rofl first zekis see him as the big bad guy now suddenly it looks like he's the big kind MARTYR thats going to throw his life away at the ending LOL

I personally find this sacrifice and death themes more in character for an emo like Zero. oops dont kill me? rofl I hope what you said that Yuki and Kaname have children first or Yuki "bedding him to make babies" :3 will come true, you've gotta pray hard too (something like "uuu... plsmakekanamebedyuki, plsmakekanamebedyuki..uuuu!) rofl also pray if they have, that zero is the babysitter, lol I would only be content if their children grows up and Zero babysits them awwww. that would be the perfect ending..no one dies. I can totally see it...Zero ending up like Kaien... fufufufuf who knows if he will .. but if kaname does die like you said traditional "heroes like kaname" die (oh now he's the hero? lol. what happened to badass villain kaname) then yuki gets preggy because kaname "bed" with her, then he dies, the father will be zero!! LOL! his lifespan is a problem though he wont grow old with yuki lol, he will grow old loooong before her

Actually I think Zero would be a wonderful babysitter . Hino make the perfect pick for showing this . A one she made for cosplay contest. Not the winner pick . But a white and black one with Zero as babysitter of some kids . Aido , Yuuki and Kaname alikes . About 4 years the three of them . All dressed as baby animals . Kaname reading a book in Zero's lap . Yuuki and Aido making mischieves all over Zero .

The intersting thing from that pick is kid Kaname and Yuuki look exactly the same age . When Kaname is older ( 2 years now in physical appearance , but 7 when kids . ) So maybe these kids Zero are babysitting are indead Kaname and Yuuki's twin kids . Is Hino showing us a pick of the future ??????

You're right about Zero's lifespan . Even if he has increased his power level exponencially . Zero continues to be a Level D vampire . So is most probable his lifespan continues to be similar to the time before he drinking all that pureblood's blood . I estimate no more than 200 - 250 years ( My estimate lifespan for a commom vampire . Level D I think live a little less . Around 150 years . ) Yuuki by now is inmortal . Even if she got bored or mad due to old age . A good 2000 - 3000 years would have passed before she even thinks of dying . Ten times more than the possible Zero lifespan . Also Zero will continue to age .Sometime he will became an old man Yuuki will stop to age when she became around 20 - 25 vampire years old .

So it will become a problem if she ends with Zero . Had a good 200 years together . Yuuki forever as a young adult . Zero as time passed ; becoming an old man . At last when he dies , he left Yuuki alone . To expend the rest of her eternity alone . She would became very lonely . Probably she just get depress and prefer to die . Something as the time she ask Kaname what is eternal . He said is was like walking to the edge of the Universe and returning back . Then she said it has to be very lonely ( and sad ) if doing it alone .
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:38 pm

mariangie wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

Actually I think Zero would be a wonderful babysitter . Hino make the perfect pick for showing this . A one she made for cosplay contest. Not the winner pick . But a white and black one with Zero as babysitter of some kids . Aido , Yuuki and Kaname alikes . About 4 years the three of them . All dressed as baby animals . Kaname reading a book in Zero's lap . Yuuki and Aido making mischieves all over Zero .

The intersting thing from that pick is kid Kaname and Yuuki look exactly the same age . When Kaname is older ( 2 years now in physical appearance , but 7 when kids . ) So maybe these kids Zero are babysitting are indead Kaname and Yuuki's twin kids . Is Hino showing us a pick of the future ??????

I think in another world those would have to be YUME children (since they look like clones of each other bounce) and the kid who looks like Aido is his son Razz Razz who's being as bratty as his father, lol. If it's not their children, then the vampires were shrunk to baby form rofl and Zero bears the greaat responsibility to father all of them, there was a lot so he decided to build the daycare center... bounce and later, after many expansions and developments, the daycare center later became Kiryuu Academy Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 103

I think Zero looks best with an apron, LOL, his image seems more fresh and light here, it's like he's enjoying himself for the first time in ages, lol, no more dark aura hovering behind.

You're right about Zero's lifespan . Even if he has increased his power level exponencially . Zero continues to be a Level D vampire . So is most probable his lifespan continues to be similar to the time before he drinking all that pureblood's blood . I estimate no more than 200 - 250 years ( My estimate lifespan for a commom vampire . Level D I think live a little less . Around 150 years . ) Yuuki by now is inmortal . Even if she got bored or mad due to old age . A good 2000 - 3000 years would have passed before she even thinks of dying . Ten times more than the possible Zero lifespan . Also Zero will continue to age .Sometime he will became an old man Yuuki will stop to age when she became around 20 - 25 vampire years old .

LOL Zero looking like Yuki's sugar daddy.. they're walking in the street, Zero carrying shopping bags and holding hands with yuki when someone stops and comments:

Girl: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 24 oh.. you're such a sweet young lady to accompany your father when you're shopping~

Yuki: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 15 what..uh no.. he's not my father.. right hon?

Zero: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 113 Let's go home.

at home.

Yuki: oh honey~~ Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 63 how about you and I do something before lunch?

Zero: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 27 heh heh... alright! *walks* Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 117 ohgadd! my back! *creak* Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 64

Yuki: *sigh* Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 61 here I'll put some ointment...

but hey, we're together right? LOL

-ok this is not meant to be taken seriously rofl rofl just a scenario after some centuries later ~~

So it will become a problem if she ends with Zero . Had a good 200 years together . Yuuki forever as a young adult . Zero as time passed ; becoming an old man . At last when he dies , he left Yuuki alone . To expend the rest of her eternity alone . She would became very lonely . Probably she just get depress and prefer to die . Something as the time she ask Kaname what is eternal . He said is was like walking to the edge of the Universe and returning back . Then she said it has to be very lonely ( and sad ) if doing it alone .

now what if Kaname died too before that?? LOL. Yuki is all alone Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 36 probably be the first pureblood to be the customer of her grimreaper service.. LOL. maybe if aido's son is still available and matured.... hehehehe... Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 27
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:15 pm

mariangie wrote:You're right about Zero's lifespan . Even if he has increased his power level exponencially . Zero continues to be a Level D vampire . So is most probable his lifespan continues to be similar to the time before he drinking all that pureblood's blood . I estimate no more than 200 - 250 years ( My estimate lifespan for a commom vampire . Level D I think live a little less . Around 150 years . )
    Cross is between 200-250 (and might I add he has no sign of old age Razz )and he is just a hunter, how is a hunter going to live longer then a full vampire?
    I cant give an actual opion on how long a normal vampire might live, simply cause the manga has not given enought info on this matter yet, but I can give an average life span for pb's, between 3,500 and 5,000, deaths normaly caused by other pb's or the lose of the will to live. Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:23 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:
    juliet wrote:

It took me a long time to reply to this,sorry...
    Well, different stroke for different people I guess Smile,I'm not very fond of these kind of endings where everyone is paired up for the sake of achieving a happy ending, it sounds/looks so fake and unrealistic imo. I would hate it all the same if it was Kaname.

Το tell you the truth, I think that depends on the mangaka's art of writing, a good story line can just make everything acceptable and true. Hino is good in general, I do not think that she would fall so easily, but her happy end and "easy" end as you say for the sake of everyone paired up could be given in such a twisting way that we would like it. Perhaps great expectations? maybe yes, maybe no Razz
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:44 am

rumland wrote:
    mariangie wrote:You're right about Zero's lifespan . Even if he has increased his power level exponencially . Zero continues to be a Level D vampire . So is most probable his lifespan continues to be similar to the time before he drinking all that pureblood's blood . I estimate no more than 200 - 250 years ( My estimate lifespan for a commom vampire . Level D I think live a little less . Around 150 years . )
    Cross is between 200-250 (and might I add he has no sign of old age Razz )and he is just a hunter, how is a hunter going to live longer then a full vampire?
    I cant give an actual opion on how long a normal vampire might live, simply cause the manga has not given enought info on this matter yet, but I can give an average life span for pb's, between 3,500 and 5,000, deaths normaly caused by other pb's or the lose of the will to live. Very Happy

Kaien Cross is a special case . He is a human vampire hunter with more pureblood genes than any other hunter . He has not aged since reaching adulthood . This is told in a story bonus ( the one about Kaien and photos ) . He had lived longer than any other human . He is most probably between 250 to 275 years old . At the bonus story there is a flashback from around 25 years before the main plot first arc of V. K. When Yagari was around 10 years old . Here is said Kaien had no aged since 200 years ago . Vampire Hunter's Association has being testing him since that happens to see if he can become a vampire . But he remains human . So Kaien at least is 250 years old ( 25 until his present physical appearance + 200 years mentioned at the bonus story + 25 years from the flashback to the present time frame = 250 years . )

My theory why Kaien Cross has more pureblood genes than any other hunter .
    I think he is the offspring of a vampire hunter and the child of Isaya Shoto . Whose mother sacrificed herself to make him / her human for unknown reasons . His ex - pureblood now human parent had his / her pureblood genes dormant . But Kaien inherited them . And got the full expression of them .

About how long vampires lived . There are some clues , but no much real information . Purebloods live forever as inmortal . But the oldest one ( Kaname ) could not be much older than 10,000 years old . Because that was the first time vampires appear on the planet . Most purebloods live something between 2000 and 3000 years . Before killing themselves as losing the will to live or they are killed by others. Isaya mentioned he is 2000 years and an old vampire .

How long noble vampire live ? The story give a little clue about this . At chapter 10 , is said Ichio , a noble vampire is 12 years older than the main Night Class member . Also said he is one of the oldest members of the Senate . If vampires age exactly as humans he has to be around 225 years old .( 12 x 18 = 216 ) . If my theory about vampires aging 1 vampire year for every 2 human years until adulthood is correct , Ichio was around 450 years old ( 12 x 18 x 2 = 432 years old ). So there's no way a noble vampire could live longer than 1000 years . Probably a good rough estimate is 500 - 700 years .

For Level C, D or E vampires is impossible to have life spans longer than nobles . So there is no way none could live longer than 500 years old . But I estimate lower averages . Probably a very old Level C vampire is 250 years old .

Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:14 am

Hmm... Well it does seem that Kaname has been trying his damdest to make enemies with everyone lately. So It's certainly a possibility that many people will turn against him in the end... You know what I've noticed..and this was just today i thought this. Kaname reminds me of Light Yagami from death note and Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass! Both came into extreme power and fought for what they thought was right. And both went on to abuse that power and go waaay overboard....and kinda psychotic. Light - Wanted to make the world a better place by killing all criminals with the deathnote, and anyone who got in his way. Lelouch - Wanted to make the world a safer place for his little sister by using Geass to control people and attempting revenge on Brittania. He wanted to end the war but only made it worse... and became the powerhungry king.
    Now take Kaname... he is on the same path. He wants to kill any vampires who are in his way in order to protect Yuuki. BUT he is goin abit overboard...killing to many people. He is going to be in a lot of trouble when he returns from his little disappearing act... and i betcha there'll be some sort of vampire war in the near future. Lelouch and Light both were killed... Kaname having the same scenario may be killed as well. Think about it.
    Only Kaname's situation is slightly different. There is someone else backing his goal... only in a different way. Zero. And if Kaname dies, then Zero will still be there to carry on his will. Yay, happy ending! Smile
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:23 am

Umm did you finish watching Code Geass? if not I would cause the ending is very important with that anime.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:09 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Hmm... Well it does seem that Kaname has been trying his damdest to make enemies with everyone lately. So It's certainly a possibility that many people will turn against him in the end... You know what I've noticed..and this was just today i thought this. Kaname reminds me of Light Yagami from death note and Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass! Both came into extreme power and fought for what they thought was right. And both went on to abuse that power and go waaay overboard....and kinda psychotic. Light - Wanted to make the world a better place by killing all criminals with the deathnote, and anyone who got in his way. Lelouch - Wanted to make the world a safer place for his little sister by using Geass to control people and attempting revenge on Brittania. He wanted to end the war but only made it worse... and became the powerhungry king.
    Now take Kaname... he is on the same path. He wants to kill any vampires who are in his way in order to protect Yuuki. BUT he is goin abit overboard...killing to many people. He is going to be in a lot of trouble when he returns from his little disappearing act... and i betcha there'll be some sort of vampire war in the near future. Lelouch and Light both were killed... Kaname having the same scenario may be killed as well. Think about it.
    Only Kaname's situation is slightly different. There is someone else backing his goal... only in a different way. Zero. And if Kaname dies, then Zero will still be there to carry on his will. Yay, happy ending! Smile

yes...you're right, Light and Lelouch... but these two both started off as part of a whole, Light was an ordinary highschooler with average livelihood but with extraordinary skills and intelligence, Lelouch was one of the sons of a corrupt king... Kaname is different, he started much of what vampire society is now, example from the fact he was a king in the past and he was said to be a Kuran ancestor. He was reborn and then became part of the whole, it was only then he started acting like a villain. His plans are not as obvious while Light and Lelouch were obvious.

I disagree with Lelouch by the way,
    Spoiler:

so yes, Lelouch is more like Kaname, except he wasn't a previous king lol!

LOL and what's with this Kaname "killing all people" wasn't it just the heads of pureblood families, its not like he's going on a rampage and killing everyone randomly Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 2412465706 Yes I think he'll be in trouble.. but that is if there's still time left to scold him for it before everything blows away~

and yes lol Zero carrying his will, maybe he will be the next vampire knight's Kaien Cross and build a school too (or daycare) don\'t speak I have a feeling all the vampires in this manga will go back to baby form in the end, like how Kaname regressed himself, and Zero will take care of all of them rofl lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:58 am

@Hi there, welcome, now back to the topic.

Well it does seem that Kaname has been trying his damdest to make enemies with everyone lately. So It's certainly a possibility that many people will turn against him in the end...
    Now take Kaname... he is on the same path. He wants to kill any vampires who are in his way in order to protect Yuuki. BUT he is goin abit overboard...killing to many people. He is going to be in a lot of trouble when he returns from his little disappearing act..

I agree on the part that you say though that Kaname can gather many enemies that will wish to get him out of the way since he is unrooting and goes against a certain and old rule; not to kill purebloods, for the vampire society this is the greatest offense, as stated and in the fanbook. In his effort he may have to sacrifice himself (not intentionally but it might reach that point).

I still hope though that this is where the twist of the story enters, and this is exactly what Aido dono was saying to Yuuki "how a girl like you is going to stop Kaname?" in free translation. So this is the point I think that will certainly make the difference from the manga you described.

LOL and what's with this Kaname "killing all people" wasn't it just the heads of pureblood families, its not like he's going on a rampage and killing everyone randomly Yes I think he'll be in trouble.. but that is if there's still time left to scold him for it before everything blows away~

I agree, Kaname's intention have not been cleared up yet, so let's see first what the script has to say.

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

For whom? affraid affraid affraid affraid I thought that Happy Ending are Happy Endings you know where we all going cheers, who is going to celebrate an ending with Kaname dead with the half of the fans mourning and complaining and no even caring for the end?
    Don't think so. LOL
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 am

juliet wrote:

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

For whom? affraid affraid affraid affraid I thought that Happy Ending are Happy Endings you know where we all going cheers, who is going to celebrate an ending with Kaname dead with the half of the fans mourning and complaining and no even caring for the end?
    Don't think so. LOL

I agree. It is not a happy ending. But this idea is interesting. Kaname and Zero have similar goal- to make people safe from cruelty and domination of vampires. Despite Zero motif is an anger and vegeance, but it is going to change now.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Well.. i kind meant that usually the "bad guy" dies with his goal... Kaname's is to do everything in his power to protect Yuuki. But as with the other stories where their battle ends when they die...Kaname's will not. He will still have Zero to fight for yuuki because he know that "he will not betray her". In a sense Zero will still be his pawn even after(if) he dies.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:49 pm

juliet wrote:
    Don't think so. LOL
    Sara would be happy, kaname is her main obstacle to getting what she wants Razz
    I have already said this many times but yes it is possible he will die in the end, it is highly likely 1 of the main charecters will die if not 2 giveing that it is a tragity. I however dont want to see any of the 3 die, I find it sad when the only reward the people who sacrificed every thing get is death and I have read to many manga and watched to many anime with endings like that, it does make the charecter unforgetable, but it leaves a bad after taste.
    aerah08
    aerah08
    Human

Post by aerah08 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:10 pm

yes i do believe about it.. though it was only my opinion.. i think the story will be more dramatic if kaname will die.. sad maybe it but its kinda.. well adding some spice to the story.. since if he won't die then what will happen with the story? is he going to end up with yuuki or not? i think personally (no offense kanamexyuuki fans) but i don't think he deserves yuuki after all.. I can't feel yuuki being happy with him..
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:45 pm

aerah08 wrote:yes i do believe about it.. though it was only my opinion.. i think the story will be more dramatic if kaname will die.. sad maybe it but its kinda.. well adding some spice to the story.. since if he won't die then what will happen with the story? is he going to end up with yuuki or not? i think personally (no offense kanamexyuuki fans) but i don't think he deserves yuuki after all.. I can't feel yuuki being happy with him..

Why do you have a Yume's sig if you don't want them together?!? scratch It's quite misleading actually...lol

@juliet
    Hino better do a hell of a job to make me swallow these kinds of cheesy endings (even Takaya-sensei failed at it)... but who knows, like you said, I might like it geek
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Kaname twisting all the society againts him is what mostly worries me. The cost that is on the way he loses his supporters...since this is what happened after Aidou's murder, a person of his own camp, to the eyes of the nobles that was estimated as a betrayal of some sort, so they are not supporting him anylonger, in fact they are asking from Yuuki what she will do with him (for their protection I believe that they care here)....

Spoiler:

the hunters have already declared Kaname to be dangerous...

Sara is blaming Kaname for Ouri's death (Ouri's presence at the ball showed alliance with the co-existence plan, as Kaname had said that his supporters would show up at the dance).

The unltimate crime as it is said at the fanbook "The crime of killing purebloods is the vampire's society gravest offense"...has been commited by Kaname.

Hanadagi "the protector of purebloods", along with the idea that his title represents is murdered;

How is it possible not to worry about Kaname at this stage?
    There are many things that he is turning against.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:48 pm

juliet wrote:Kaname twisting all the society againts him is what mostly worries me. The cost that is on the way he loses his supporters...since this is what happened after Aidou's murder, a person of his own camp, to the eyes of the nobles that was estimated as a betrayal of some sort, so they are not supporting him anylonger, in fact they are asking from Yuuki what she will do with him (for their protection I believe that they care here)....

Spoiler:

the hunters have already declared Kaname to be dangerous...

Sara is blaming Kaname for Ouri's death (Ouri's presence at the ball showed alliance with the co-existence plan, as Kaname had said that his supporters would show up at the dance).

The unltimate crime as it is said at the fanbook "The crime of killing purebloods is the vampire's society gravest offense"...has been commited by Kaname.

Hanadagi "the protector of purebloods", along with the idea that his title represents is murdered;

How is it possible not to worry about Kaname at this stage?
    There are many things that he is turning against.

I think the reason for his hesitations is exactly this, that when he carries out his plans there will be no reversal to what he's about to do, and there is no turning back...

He had selected only Ruka and Kain to accompany him in his plans, possibly Seiren as well, (or Kaien) I have a feeling these are consequences Kaname is prepared to face and had been thinking for a long time... it was not careless, he had probably been watching at the sidelines until the right moment arrives.

To say all his actions indicate the point of no return.. if he will go back to vampire society as a leader again, it will be insane to gain their trust nor is it logical, so it cant go back the way it was.. he had settled to eliminate heads of pureblood families, but why only the heads? and what is he hoping to come back to? or does he even plan it? Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 2412465706

I agree, its definitely worrisome, but looking at another perspective, he may not even be planning to end everything by offering his life... he made a promise to come back to yuki, and i believe it will be fulfilled just like how yuki promised to come back to him after leaving to defend the academy.

kaname's actions are not that swift, he's taking out head purebloods one at a time, I get the feeling he's just doing modifications in the system but not completely wiping it out... however there is the use of the volcano/ lava power.. perhaps he's planning to start the climate change again? i really dont have a clue..
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:14 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

kaname's actions are not that swift, he's taking out head purebloods one at a time, I get the feeling he's just doing modifications in the system but not completely wiping it out... however there is the use of the volcano/ lava power.. perhaps he's planning to start the climate change again? i really dont have a clue..

that's a good observation..well the first head that he has "wiped out " in a sense is his own...

Aidou's dono murder, I do not know the main reason of it, but did have that intentionally effect as we saw;
    in a way Kaname loses his supporters, where many of them may be following him out of fear, and the power swifts from him (where he represents the Bee that the other vampires blindly follow) to Yuuki, where her allies are bond to her by connection of trust. So Yuuki here does represent change, peace, sobriety, the new ways, that are coming along.

I believe that this is what Kaname wants to support here, Yuuki not because is just Yuuki, but because she can indeed be the representative of a new era. So can it be that his initial idea and hopes (that the vampire society would change) has finally find a person that can make it come true?

To protect that idea and the person that represents it, I believe that Kaname would go in extremes (if it was needed). I also believe that he knows the dangers and the risks(and as you said, his hesitations were there all along due to that and his will I believe to give more chances for change avoiding drastic measures) but not all can be predicted.
    There a lot of people here that sum up against him. So yes I am worried as I worry if his plan to change the vampire society (with all the cost and the dangers) and his desire to be with Yuuki for eternity can be combined at the end..no matter the original intentions.

Shake me here, I am turning pessimistic, but that's Hino's fault explaining nothing and letting us hunging from nothing!!

I think that the volcano there is going to change the landscape for sure, not sure about change climate.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:29 pm

juliet wrote:
    Shake me here, I am turning pessimistic, but that's Hino's fault explaining nothing and letting us hunging from nothing!!

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Cz48 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Cz53 *shakes and slaps juliet* Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Cz38
    Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 437605 ahaha... there, did that give you optimism? Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 Cz06 haha... Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 3 437605

you know that Hino deliberately makes things ambiguous and creates hints that have two implications that are just as possible?
    Kaname alive - his promise with yuki to come back, his promise to take her to the rose garden, the way he touched the resin rose, his unrevealed past
    Kaname dead - the implications of his plans as if its the point of no return = death as an ending, he cant return to being a leader after this, he had botched Yuki's trust and vampire society, as well as the hunters, his hopes to return to anything after this seems risky.

Zero alive - he gives off the feeling he will live, its the main theme that as long as yuki lives she will not allow him to die, and as long as she's alive Zero will live by logic that yuki's blood as kuran will also prolong his lvl e though not necessarily curing it. and if his persona was meant to be Kaien's repeat then he will live on to be like him as an enlightened one.
    Zero dead - his level e comes back to haunt, he's been showing vague obscure signs that he's hiding from others, his sacrificial tendency to give his life for yuki is more pronounced than kaname's tendency, and the Ice blue sins novel which went into detail about the struggle of a lvl e eventually ending in death

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:22 pm