Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Bar_left59%Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Bar_left27%Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Bar_left15%Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
    Bloodredhead
    aya-chan
    Shoujo-Zo18
    nina
    solar
    SassyKnight
    Evil in love
    11 posters

Whom Zero care the most?

Poll

Whom Zero care the most?

[ 10 ]
      Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Bar_left37%Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Bar_right [37%] 
      [ 17 ]
      Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Bar_left63%Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Bar_right [63%] 

Total Votes: 27
      Evil in love
      Evil in love
      Level-E
      Level-E

Warning ZoneWhom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Dropsoa

Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Empty Whom Zero care the most?

Post by Evil in love Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 am

First topic message reminder :

I wonder and I want to ask you...

1. Does Zero really hope to make Yuuki happy as he said?
      - He takes his hatred over Yuuki... This can't justify how much he loves Yuuki as "hope her to be happy with Kaname forever"...She is a dead body, like a zombie who walking around him... He doesn't care her at all...

2. Why does he choose Ichiru over Yuuki's happiness (if he still loves Yuuki)?
      - His brother betrayed him and his family and even attempted to kill him, Zero would do everything for Ichiru..Even he's dead, Zero still wanted to revenge for him...regardless how Yuuki had been supporting him all the time..So sad...

3. Will he become his sane later?
      - He will be saved by Yuuki and Kaname..

Please tell me how you think about those...

Last edited by Evil in love on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Whom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whom Zero care the most?

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:58 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:For the second part, what did you mean on what he's planning to do? You mean to avenge Ichiru? For the last part...agreed. Zero hasn't been insane... since....well i guess you could say temporarily insane from almost going level-E before the battle at Cross Academy. But after he had drank Kaname's blood, he was just fine... he even drank Yuuki's blood too. And even a year later, scarfing down tons of blood tablets, and hunting vampire seemed to keep him pretty calm. So... I'd say he's perfectly sane ^^ Also, I too am curious about the effects of Sara's blood on him... lol if you read Sagakure's summary of the chapter ( if you know who SGK is? ) she even hinted at Kaname saying her blood was "dirty" was because he wanted Zero to drink HIS blood xD That was a funny thought... she's a yaoi fangirl of ZeroxKaname though so she says a lot of ridiculous stuff from time to time.... but I still find it funny rather than gross rofl

Well what i meant about what he plans to do is revenge Ichiru by fighting Kaname, as thats the only explaination i have to him drinking Sara's blood really. It's a power up to face Kaname, the thing is though, Kaname is not to blame for everything that went wrong in Zero's life. Every character is responsible and accountable for their own actions, Ichiru, Shizuka etc acted on their own accord, so they have blame too. And i can't help feeling that with missing some of the facts and reason's its unwise to act really.

Edit : Wait... sorry, on the part about Zero being temporarily insane & almost Level E then drinking Kaname's blood... I was thinking of the anime >.< Do you recall how it happened in the manga? Was Zero even falling to Level E at all at that point? ^^; Anyone can reply to this part, I don't remember entirely the scenes that took place around the time of the big battle at cross academy in the manga...just a few things.

Yes Zero was falling to level E but he drank Yuuki's, Kaname's and then ichiru's blood and seemed to stablise.
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
      Edit : Wait... sorry, on the part about Zero being temporarily insane & almost Level E then drinking Kaname's blood... I was thinking of the anime >.< Do you recall how it happened in the manga? Was Zero even falling to Level E at all at that point? ^^; Anyone can reply to this part, I don't remember entirely the scenes that took place around the time of the big battle at cross academy in the manga...just a few things.

Since I remember the anime very well I would answer you. In anime zero drank for the first time kaname's blood in the last episode of first season, immediately after shizuka's death. Zero was kept in chains, and kaname came at him and said him to drink his blood because he would regain sanity. In anime, in those moments zero didn't look too well, he looked almost similar with a level E..

The second time when zero drank kaname's blood again was in the bathroom scene - similar with the one from manga.
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:

Yes Zero was falling to level E but he drank Yuuki's, Kaname's and then ichiru's blood and seemed to stablise.

Hm… this is not exactly accurate.
      Yes Zero the night before he drinks from Kaname was on the verge to fall into a level-e but it wasn’t Yuuki’s blood which saved him.
      Yuuki had noticed his situation and so did Kaname thus and gave him his blood.>>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-28/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-29/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html

Yuuki’s blood, been still a human, wasn’t enough to save Zero for falling thus and the intervals between his bites on Yuuki were decreased gradually >>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-38/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html

Therefore Kaname had no other choice but to give him his blood.
      So literally it was Kaname who saved his life back then and not Yuuki’s blood who was still human. If Kaname hadn’t interfered that night Zero would have fallen into a level-E.

Also Yuuki noticed that something had changed on Zero the next day >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2157-16/vampire-knight/chapter-31.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2157-17/vampire-knight/chapter-31.html

After Zero drank from Kaname he didn’t need Yuuki’s blood anymore … he drank from her only on the day of their farewell.

Later on when Zero devoured his brother and Yuuki’s blood had awoken cuz she turned into a PB his condition stabilized further boosting his powers as well.

I hope now is clearer what exactly happened. Mixing the anime with the manga creates misunderstandings … when there is a difference between the anime and the manga is better to stick with the manga story line cuz is the most valid.

In the anime as aya said Zero drank twice from Kaname but in the manga only once thus far. I do not know if the fact that in the anime drank two times could be a foreshadowing for what will happen in the manga from now on … considering that Zero drank from Sara and Kaname’s line about it … scratch
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWhom Zero care the most?  - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:01 am

nina wrote:
      Bloodredhead wrote:

Hm… this is not exactly accurate.
      Yes Zero the night before he drinks from Kaname was on the verge to fall into a level-e but it wasn’t Yuuki’s blood which saved him.
      Yuuki had noticed his situation and so did Kaname thus and gave him his blood.>>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-28/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-29/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html

Yuuki’s blood, been still a human, wasn’t enough to save Zero for falling thus and the intervals between his bites on Yuuki were decreased gradually >>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-38/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html

Therefore Kaname had no other choice but to give him his blood.
      So literally it was Kaname who saved his life back then and not Yuuki’s blood who was still human. If Kaname hadn’t interfered that night Zero would have fallen into a level-E.

Also Yuuki noticed that something had changed on Zero the next day >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2157-16/vampire-knight/chapter-31.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2157-17/vampire-knight/chapter-31.html

After Zero drank from Kaname he didn’t need Yuuki’s blood anymore … he drank from her only on the day of their farewell.

Later on when Zero devoured his brother and Yuuki’s blood had awoken cuz she turned into a PB his condition stabilized further boosting his powers as well.

I hope now is clearer what exactly happened. Mixing the anime with the manga creates misunderstandings … when there is a difference between the anime and the manga is better to stick with the manga story line cuz is the most valid.

In the anime as aya said Zero drank twice from Kaname but in the manga only once thus far. I do not know if the fact that in the anime drank two times could be a foreshadowing for what will happen in the manga from now on … considering that Zero drank from Sara and Kaname’s line about it … scratch

Yes, you're right... mixing the anime with the manga is too confusing. I am more obsessed with the manga now, it's been so long since i watched the anime... but I couldn't remember how the scene was in the manga since it's also been a while since I read it. I knew the part where Zero drank Kaname's blood in the dungeon in the anime didn't happen in the manga. You cleared it up a bit but i can't see the manga pages because for some reason mangareader & even OurManga stopped working on my computer a couple days ago T-T The images just won't show up... So i'll just look at the chapter in my manga volume later. Which book was it..9..or maybe 10? >.<
      VampireKnight#1
      VampireKnight#1
      Human

Humor : Very funny ... at times... :P

Post by VampireKnight#1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:11 am

With the question above, 'who does Zero care for the most?' I really couldn't decide. So I closed my eyes and just picked one... But now I wanna change it... But then again... OH! I AM SO CONFUSING!!! explosive First of all... If it was Yuki, then, he likes her better than Ichiru because it is love, that isn't family love. He cares for her more because he worried about her more, than Ichiru. And he only started to worry about Ichiru, when Ichiru arrived. But, then again, he likes Ichiru more, because they are brothers, twin brothers. He didn't want to EVER hurt Ichiru... And Ichiru, never actually HATED him. When it was time for Zero to drink Ichiru's blood, (that contained Shizuka Hio's blood), Zero just wouldn't agree. You could obviously see that he never ever, no matter what, wanted to hurt Ichiru. But, he obviously realised, that there is no other way. And if he tried to say no, Ichiru would just say yes.

So, I reckon... Ichiru... Do you reckon?? I DUNNO!! Ichiru seems more... whats the word... OK... ICHIRU! Final decision... I think...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:59 pm