Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Bar_left59%Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Bar_left27%Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Bar_left15%Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
Fine of Fate
mariangie
kanamekuranlover
Dragonsrose15
Rhyou
Yuki_kuran12345
TheNoisyNeutron
juliet
Shoujo-Zo18
Bloodredhead
Knightmare
VampireKnight#1
yuuki kiryuu
Saphira_K
nina
Brendaandrea16
aya-chan
kanachanimmortal
Kikotsukino
KuranPrince
Rima echo
25 posters

Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

Rima echo
    Rima echo
    Human

Warning ZoneDo you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Empty Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

Post by Rima echo Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:01 am

First topic message reminder :

If Matsuri Hino could do at least one useful thing, it would be for Zero to at least be aware that his feelings for Yuki are mutual. I mean, given the circumstances, odds are Yume is a possible "no-go", and Zero even questioned to himself why he still had hope. And that concludes how Kaname betrayed Yuki and decided to abandon her, whereas Kaname told Zero in the 1st arc, "You will not betray her".

Of course not! Zero's zodiac sign is the dog, and the virtue that very well perceives the dog is loyalty. Yuki and Zero's "unbreakable bond" is a way of denoting how much they care for one another. And there have to be some signs in the 2nd arc that prove Zero still loves Yuki.
    Zero accepted Yuki's proposition in chapter 80 to "temporarily" protect Sara.

So we can only imagine just what the heck is going on inside Zero's head. Oh and I don't know if this means anything, but does anyone else think that Zero looks a little worried on the last page of chapter 81?

http://www.mangathat.com/vampire-knight/81/9033e

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

Post by juliet Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:52 am

nausica wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    i need a line like hey zero, i won't hate kaname even if he kills you.then it will be a yume endgame for me.till no one can be 100% syre,

Yume can still be an endgame regardless Zero still hates Kaname or wanting to kill him. It's Yuuki who's the one influencing how this LT - Kaname<--mutual-->Yuuki<---one-sided--Zero - ends.

Hello Nausika, and welcome. I am not sure even for the one sided to be honest. Zero talked about his feelings some chapters ago, he said that there was almost nothing there than fragments. Yuuki still did not get such info from his blood that as we know is a main source of indicative clues about feelings, so the script shows that this is not eros the case here enough to support or hold anymore a love triangle.

I think that Zero has progressed his feelings into a more pure love state, dropping passion behind. I saw compassion, hope, effort to be there, in the last chapter but that does not convince me, yet at least, for stronger feelings. Apparently he has to do something more as of a character in order to claim Yuuki as a lover...now he is not into that state.

nausica
    nausica
    Human

Warning ZoneDo you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

Post by nausica Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:01 pm

juliet wrote:
    nausica wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    i need a line like hey zero, i won't hate kaname even if he kills you.then it will be a yume endgame for me.till no one can be 100% syre,

Yume can still be an endgame regardless Zero still hates Kaname or wanting to kill him. It's Yuuki who's the one influencing how this LT - Kaname<--mutual-->Yuuki<---one-sided--Zero - ends.

Hello Nausika, and welcome. I am not sure even for the one sided to be honest. Zero talked about his feelings some chapters ago, he said that there was almost nothing there than fragments. Yuuki still did not get such info from his blood that as we know is a main source of indicative clues about feelings, so the script shows that this is not eros the case here enough to support or hold anymore a love triangle.

I think that Zero has progressed his feelings into a more pure love state, dropping passion behind. I saw compassion, hope, effort to be there, in the last chapter but that does not convince me, yet at least, for stronger feelings. Apparently he has to do something more as of a character in order to claim Yuuki as a lover...now he is not into that state.

Hello, Juliet, I do see your point. Judging by how the story recently progresses, my saying Zero's being one-sided to Yuuki does sound lack of concrete proof and rush (gomen). Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 471363817 Even though Zero had shown impulse to approach and kiss Yuuki in the past, he never clarified why he had that impulse - is it for love or something else? - unlike Kaname who boldy confessed his love to Yuuki earlier in volume 6 without readers spending efforts to guess Kaname's true feelings for Yuuki, such the beauty of YUME. Zero said he wanted Yuuki's blood but at that time Yuuki was the only one there willing to offer blood and he's in an uncontrollable Level E's hunger state. Even Zero drank Yuuki's blood for many times in 1st arc as what Kaname once told Zero in the dungeon, Zero never got sated and continued to want more blood from her. Why can't Yuuki's blood entirely quench him? Is Hino leaving those traces to plan a new plot with someone else who will come to Zero's life later and be the only one who can quench him? Then, in this chapter 86, Zero even began to doubt his true feeling and thought and whether they were also planned. Yuuki was his benefactor and it's quite natural that he felt grateful to have her by himself and grew his fondness on her, but thanking someone else is not the same as loving that person. Since Zero's feelings for Yuuki is vague and unclear, that becomes too weak to even say he has one-sided love to Yuuki, not to mention the LT vibe. What if he finds his feelings to Yuuki is nothing but sibling kind later? ooooh
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneDo you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:39 pm

nausica wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nausica wrote:

Hello, Juliet, I do see your point. Judging by how the story recently progresses, my saying Zero's being one-sided to Yuuki does sound lack of concrete proof and rush (gomen). Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 471363817 Even though Zero had shown impulse to approach and kiss Yuuki in the past, he never clarified why he had that impulse - is it for love or something else? - unlike Kaname who boldy confessed his love to Yuuki earlier in volume 6 without readers spending efforts to guess Kaname's true feelings for Yuuki, such the beauty of YUME. Zero said he wanted Yuuki's blood but at that time Yuuki was the only one there willing to offer blood and he's in an uncontrollable Level E's hunger state. Even Zero drank Yuuki's blood for many times in 1st arc as what Kaname once told Zero in the dungeon, Zero never got sated and continued to want more blood from her. Why can't Yuuki's blood entirely quench him? Is Hino leaving those traces to plan a new plot with someone else who will come to Zero's life later and be the only one who can quench him? Then, in this chapter 86, Zero even began to doubt his true feeling and thought and whether they were also planned. Yuuki was his benefactor and it's quite natural that he felt grateful to have her by himself and grew his fondness on her, but thanking someone else is not the same as loving that person. Since Zero's feelings for Yuuki is vague and unclear, that becomes too weak to even say he has one-sided love to Yuuki, not to mention the LT vibe. What if he finds his feelings to Yuuki is nothing but sibling kind later? ooooh

agree with you,i think hino drew dark mirrors of jurrika and kain.look how kaein considered juuri as his banefactor and here zero considers yuuki as his banefactor.juurika had no complications in their relationship but yume have.so i think this love triangle is only deep and dark version of jurika and kaein.just my opinion. Smile
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:07 pm

nausica wrote:
    juliet wrote:So Zero considers that perhaps his feelings over Yuuki to be fake because they were plotted? does it sound like this or is this my idea?

Hello, Juliet, based on what I read online from some Japanese blogs, some fans did feel that line was about Zero's fearing that his feelings for Yuuki and his thought were just setup. He came along with Yuuki to pursue the answer himself. Also, some Japanese Zeki fan felt the line "私は零とは生きられない" (I can't live with Zero) is like a knife poking into their heart and felt dying after reading her next line "私は枢のもので" (I belong to Kaname). On the contrary, there are Japanese Zeki fans believing that "私は零とは生きられない" (I can't live with Zero) implied Yuuki wanting to live with Zero but she can't because their lifespan is different and she is Kaname's financee. Still, some Japanese Yume/Kaname fans believe the YUME endgame and the love for YUME is unbreakable.

I am a strong YUME fan so I agree myself that both Yuuki and Kaname will overcome their obstacle and strengthen their love at the end. king

Thank you nausica for the info from the Japanese fandom Very Happy
    I always found their interpretations as a guide since they’re reading the story in their native language…

Now as far as concerns Zero’s wording about the set up, their feelings etc… my understanding is that the meaning of his words were more focused on their first encounter –which he believes that it was a set up- rather than the feelings that were developed afterwards were planted… feelings that on a certain level is totally natural and predictable to be developed since they lived for 4 years together. However the nature of their feelings is another story and of course this doesn’t mean that they developed the exact SAME feelings.

Which for me means, that on a second level, he’s questioning/searching Kaname’s intentions behind the staged encounter that night, and his decision to “allow” Yuuki and him to grow up under the same roof… i.e. what Kaname wanted to achieve with this settlement.

If so; then it is quite different from the notion that whatever feelings and if they developed were manufactured.

First of all if we examine the situation practically and based on the story… Kaname was visiting Yuuki very rarely and on top of that, his interactions with Zero were even more seldom. So how and when he achieved to “plant” into Zero, certain feelings??? Except if he brainwashed him using his PB powers Razz Razz Razz

Of course I’m kidding because even this absurd and baseless speculation collapses from Zero himself >> Hino showed us the emotional stages that Zero got through, regarding Yuuki, in order to realize his feelings for her. It was a natural and unforced process, based mostly on what Yuuki was as a person and on what she offered him during his dark years << something that he also admits in the last chapter >> “You are my benefactor, my savior” …

Thus IF his feelings were artificial or IF he believed that were, be it due to Yuuki’s PB powers or Kaname’s, his soul-searching that Hino portrayed so carefully would be contradictory and his acceptance that Yuuki saved him fake as well.

On the other hand, his wondering about Kaname’s agenda makes sense because even if he didn’t set up Zero’s feelings, however he could anticipate a certain result from Yuuki’s and Zero’s relationship which HE allowed it to be formed. I.e. Kaname could have perfectly foreseen that Yuuki would have been a positive influence for Zero at least (there was no one else who knew better Yuuki’s warmth and gentle nature than him), thus and he was expecting a bond to be formed >> the question is why? Was only because he wanted a shield for Yuuki as he told to Zero already; or his intentions are multileveled? << there lies the gist of Zero’s wording IMO.

Although for me at least this is also contradictory with what Kaname claimed to be his intention regarding Zero >> that he wanted to create a killing machine… How can someone hoping to create a “monster” while is placing next to him a gentle being as Yuuki who could pull him from the darkness??? The feelings that maybe Kaname was hoping Zero to develop for Yuuki, automatically softened his heart, preventing him from becoming a monster. How Kaname could have made such a miscalculation?? O.O
    Something doesn’t add up here…

Anyway… in short I think that Zero meant, that their encounter was a set-up/planned from Kaname, i.e. that it wasn’t fated to meet since Kaname was the one who brought them together, who perhaps had foreseen that they would form naturally a bond based on their given circumstances. In other words whatever feelings and if they developed were real and based on their interactions.

Although there is a catch … and the catch is that Zero took Yuuki’s blood many times << this is something that could have influenced/blurred Zero’s romantic feelings for Yuuki… i.e. that yes he cares for her deeply as a person but are his romantic feelings genuine; or are mixed up with the natural instinct of a common vampire towards a PB’s blood?
    Cuz even though that Yuuki never used her powers as a PB still that doesn’t mean that her blood isn’t the most craved >> see what Aido said about Yuuki’s blood when he was trying to calm down the NC.
    Also we know from Kaname’s experience that he was avoiding using his fangs and taking blood cuz of the bond that this procedure creates.

I’m not saying that Zero’s romantic feelings for Yuuki are indeed artificial based on bloodlust, but that this could be used from Hino as a way out for Zero IF she wants to.

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneDo you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:06 pm

zero's love is not manipulated.kaname would never do something like that.as nina said he rarely visited zero plus they developed their bond naturally.but what about yuuki?i never understood her compassion for zero.it sometimes looked like love,sometimes just sibling care,sometimes just nothing. scratch
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:45 pm

lucykaede wrote:zero's love is not manipulated.kaname would never do something like that.as nina said he rarely visited zero plus they developed their bond naturally.but what about yuuki?i never understood her compassion for zero.it sometimes looked like love,sometimes just sibling care,sometimes just nothing. scratch

Maybe she isn´t sure of her feelings. But I´m really sure that zero is important for Yuuki. They grew up together, that triggers a bond...but that doesn´t mean, that there is love or better said the big and eternal love...(but that´s only my personal opinion)
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:19 am

Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:zero's love is not manipulated.kaname would never do something like that.as nina said he rarely visited zero plus they developed their bond naturally.but what about yuuki?i never understood her compassion for zero.it sometimes looked like love,sometimes just sibling care,sometimes just nothing. scratch

Maybe she isn´t sure of her feelings. But I´m really sure that zero is important for Yuuki. They grew up together, that triggers a bond...but that doesn´t mean, that there is love or better said the big and eternal love...(but that´s only my personal opinion)

a person should be confused when they are love rivals.i mean kaname left her on her own.she was free to act in any way.if she was thinking that zero hates her then in recent chapter he totally showed he doesn't.so why she is confused?i think yuuki is really a degraded character when it comes to think of love.this is one thing i liked about bella,she was damn sure of her love for edward,this is the thing we don't see exactly in vk.she claims to love him,she does actions like hugging him but then zero comes and something happens that develops doubts in minds of readers.this is a cheap way of hino to drag lt.hino is a very intelligent mangaka and i do respect her dearly but she developed and handled vk lt very disgracefully.yes..sry its just my opinion.

we haven't seen those actions from yuuki's side which shouts eternal love for kaname.tell me what she did if i am missing something.we are hoping for her big development but evil hino is evil.who knows if she suddenly develops a bond between zeki like when damnon and elena went to find stephan and in this search elena kissed damon herself.if that happens this will be the biggest facepalm. Shocked
    though i am not thinking that something like this will happen.yuuki said that she belongs to kaname so i have a little faith as well. bouncing
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:05 am

Although there is a catch … and the catch is that Zero took Yuuki’s blood many times << this is something that could have influenced/blurred Zero’s romantic feelings for Yuuki… i.e. that yes he cares for her deeply as a person but are his romantic feelings genuine; or are mixed up with the natural instinct of a common vampire towards a PB’s blood?
    Cuz even though that Yuuki never used her powers as a PB still that doesn’t mean that her blood isn’t the most craved >> see what Aido said about Yuuki’s blood when he was trying to calm down the NC.
    Also we know from Kaname’s experience that he was avoiding using his fangs and taking blood cuz of the bond that this procedure creates.

I’m not saying that Zero’s romantic feelings for Yuuki are indeed artificial based on bloodlust, but that this could be used from Hino as a way out for Zero IF she wants to.

But through the first arc of the manga Zero is drinking human Yuuki's blood. You can tell that he loved her even before she became a pureblood vampire. I actually interpret it that he loved her even when they were children. In chapter 87, we are shown scenes of them just supporting and caring for each other, only one frame has anything to do with actually drinking blood or what might be considered bloodlust. The first 'almost kiss' in arc one has him saying that he wants her smile and gentle hands, which to me, means he wants Yuuki for her gentle nature - for who she is - not because he craves blood. Though, you may be right. I interpret chapter 87 as clearing that manipulation possibility, but I am not Hino and she may choose to show that his feelings (and Yuuki's) have been manipulated, thus, not real. My gut is telling me no, but that might have a lot to do with Zeki being my bias Razz
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:52 am

PeachBum wrote:

But through the first arc of the manga Zero is drinking human Yuuki's blood. You can tell that he loved her even before she became a pureblood vampire. I actually interpret it that he loved her even when they were children. In chapter 87, we are shown scenes of them just supporting and caring for each other, only one frame has anything to do with actually drinking blood or what might be considered bloodlust. The first 'almost kiss' in arc one has him saying that he wants her smile and gentle hands, which to me, means he wants Yuuki for her gentle nature - for who she is - not because he craves blood. Though, you may be right. I interpret chapter 87 as clearing that manipulation possibility, but I am not Hino and she may choose to show that his feelings (and Yuuki's) have been manipulated, thus, not real. My gut is telling me no, but that might have a lot to do with Zeki being my bias Razz

even we as yume have taste in the script...i mean if Zero's feelings were proven to be an allure of mind and body, that would be quite stupid, don't you think?

apparently the chapter was an answer to the feelings being real, i think this stretches to all sides...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 pm

PeachBum wrote:

Do you read segmentally? You’re obliging me to repeat what I supported in my previous post? >>>

Now as far as concerns Zero’s wording about the set up, their feelings etc… my understanding is that the meaning of his words were more focused on their first encounter –which he believes that it was a set up- rather than the feelings that were developed afterwards were planted… feelings that on a certain level is totally natural and predictable to be developed since they lived for 4 years together.
    If so; then it is quite different from the notion that whatever feelings and if they developed were manufactured.
    First of all if we examine the situation practically and based on the story… Kaname was visiting Yuuki very rarely and on top of that, his interactions with Zero were even more seldom. So how and when he achieved to “plant” into Zero, certain feelings??? Except if he brainwashed him using his PB powers
    Of course I’m kidding because even this absurd and baseless speculation collapses from Zero himself >> Hino showed us the emotional stages that Zero got through, regarding Yuuki, in order to realize his feelings for her. It was a natural and unforced process, based mostly on what Yuuki was as a person and on what she offered him during his dark years << something that he also admits in the last chapter >> “You are my benefactor, my savior” …

Thus IF his feelings were artificial or IF he believed that were, be it due to Yuuki’s PB powers or Kaname’s, his soul-searching that Hino portrayed so carefully would be contradictory and his acceptance that Yuuki saved him fake as well.

So … I think that it is more than obvious that what I supported is exactly that their feelings (regardless of their nature) ARE TRUE and not the contrary.

As for the last part of my post you missed the conclusion >>

And I specifically referred on his romantic feelings solely.

Now about your counter-argument that Yuuki was human thus this is the biggest proof that Zero wasn’t attracted from her blood is not so solid as you may think it is.
    Hino had stressed out a few times in the beginning of the story i.e. when Yuuki was still a human that her blood attracted vampires without giving the reason of why. Yuuki herself underlined that her blood seemed like “special” thus and she was getting attacked frequently.
    She also pointed out that she doesn’t know why the vampires find her blood so attractive but in Shizuka’s case (if my memory serves right) she said that now feels that this is something good since she could help Zero.

Another indication or hint of what I’m saying is Aido’s “attack” to her… he was finding her blood very nice and tempting >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-39/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-40/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-41/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-42/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html

So even though Yuuki was a human her blood was a magnet… Thus now that we know Yuuki’s true nature I suppose that we can attribute this feature on the fact that she was a PB, no? Or else what’s the point of so many hints that Yuuki’s blood was special; if not to pave the path for the revelation of her true nature later?
    If so; then why Zero should be an exclusion? Wasn’t a vampire; and in fact in the lowest rank?

And I repeat … his feelings for Yuuki are real and I mean that he loved her and cared for her truthfully
    However his romantic feelings solely IF Hino wants it, can support that were clouded from the natural bloodlust of a common vampire towards a PB even though that at that time Zero didn’t know her true nature.
    Here we have allegations that Yuuki’s love for Kaname was mostly based on her lust for his tasteful blood and we cannot support that Zero might have been attracted from her blood?
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:57 pm

At this point in the story hino is not letting ether zero or yukki feed on the other for the very fact she does not want there true feeling revealed just yet. Even with the kiss scene both zero and yukki should still have many doubts and I predict a serious of events leading up to the 2 feeding on each other maybe at the same time. Some thing we have yet to see.
    I also believe by the end of the series we might even have kaname feeding on zero or at least trying to for the power boost. Just think back to rido, he was all hell bent on feeding on yukki but the minute he noticed what zero was all his focus went to wanting to feed on him.

Wow lol weird thought of some thing strange, the end of the manga kaname "sorry yukki but I can no longer be with you for eternity, so I set you free to spread yours wings and live as you will" Yukki starts to cry "Thank you kaname onni_sama" Yukki starts to run towards zero but then kaname suddenly appears behind zero "But I am sorry yukki... you wont be able to be with zero_kun... cause he is coming with me" Next panel we have zero inside a bird cage dressed up like the hooded women with kaname sitting in a chair in front drinking a glass of rose tea.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:56 am

Yuuki drinking from Zero didn't add nothing new to how Zero sees her . So even if she drank from Zero , no new information about the love triangle can be obtained by the readers . As we already know Zero loves her as a woman . But there are other information that can be obtained . As if Zero is almost breaking his controls and almost turning Level E .

But Zero drinking again from Yuuki gives probably the most information about how the LT will be broken . Due to everytime Zero drank from Yuuki , the information he gets is "Yuuki loves Kaname . "To drank from her and discover her true feelings for both Kaname and Zero has changed . That Yuuki did feels love for Zero as a man . This is the real LT breaker . Or if he continues to see that Yuuki continues to love Kaname as the message from her blood . This means no more break for Zero to try to make Yuuki his .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:01 pm

mariangie wrote:Yuuki drinking from Zero didn't add nothing new to how Zero sees her . So even if she drank from Zero , no new information about the love triangle can be obtained by the readers . As we already know Zero loves her as a woman . But there are other information that can be obtained . As if Zero is almost breaking his controls and almost turning Level E .

But Zero drinking again from Yuuki gives probably the most information about how the LT will be broken . Due to everytime Zero drank from Yuuki , the information he gets is "Yuuki loves Kaname . "To drank from her and discover her true feelings for both Kaname and Zero has changed . That Yuuki did feels love for Zero as a man . This is the real LT breaker . Or if he continues to see that Yuuki continues to love Kaname as the message from her blood . This means no more break for Zero to try to make Yuuki his .

that is why i am thinking in this arc,zero has replaced kaname.yuuki standing on one toe means true love symbol.i read it somewhere and also saw in princess diaries thing.
    so when he will drink her blood,he will see zero now.i think this way.why so cheap hino?
    i am only mad because she didn't do it before.she let yuuki stay with kaname and those strong confessions.this is your heroine hino,she says something else,practice something totally different.so i will not be surprised if in end yuuki kills kaname and goes with zero as kaname did something which either made yuuki mortal or zero immortal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:13 am