Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

yuuki killing kaname Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
yuuki killing kaname I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
yuuki killing kaname Bar_left59%yuuki killing kaname Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
yuuki killing kaname Bar_left27%yuuki killing kaname Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
yuuki killing kaname Bar_left15%yuuki killing kaname Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
KuranPrince
juliet
kanachanimmortal
7 posters

yuuki killing kaname

Poll

will yuuki kill kaname??

[ 3 ]
    yuuki killing kaname Bar_left27%yuuki killing kaname Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 8 ]
    yuuki killing kaname Bar_left73%yuuki killing kaname Bar_right [73%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zoneyuuki killing kaname Drops5black

yuuki killing kaname Empty yuuki killing kaname

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:25 pm

guys i have serious fear that it will happen. yuuki killing kaname 2747345646
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zoneyuuki killing kaname Dropsoa

yuuki killing kaname Empty Re: yuuki killing kaname

Post by juliet Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:00 pm

i don't... Razz
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:44 pm

juliet wrote:i don't... Razz

i hope not but he so wants to be killed and only from yuuki's hands so i have serious doubt that it will happen in end. yuuki killing kaname 3371568520 yuuki killing kaname 36224405
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:41 pm

There's absolutely... ABSOLUTELY no chance in hell that Yuuki would ever kill Kaname. It would be pointless if she kills him for a crime he didn't commit. She knows that she loves him and would always be his beginning.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:38 pm

lucykaede wrote:guys i have serious fear that it will happen. yuuki killing kaname 2747345646

10 x NO
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:50 am

KuranPrince wrote:There's absolutely... ABSOLUTELY no chance in hell that Yuuki would ever kill Kaname. It would be pointless if she kills him for a crime he didn't commit. She knows that she loves him and would always be his beginning.

yeah but what if situation demands for???oh boy i don't wanna see that happening in manga.i don't want a zeki ending. sFun_banghead2 yuuki killing kaname 3134848676
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:01 am

lucykaede wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:There's absolutely... ABSOLUTELY no chance in hell that Yuuki would ever kill Kaname. It would be pointless if she kills him for a crime he didn't commit. She knows that she loves him and would always be his beginning.

yeah but what if situation demands for???oh boy i don't wanna see that happening in manga.i don't want a zeki ending. sFun_banghead2 yuuki killing kaname 3134848676

I personally doubt there will ever be a ZeroxYuuki ending. The dynamic romance between Yuuki & Kaname are unconditional, unbreakable, and irresistible. There's still hope for Yuuki to bring the light to shine Kaname's darkest hour and reunite as lovers and fighters... equality.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:33 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

hope so honey,hope so. yuuki killing kaname 471363817

I personally doubt there will ever be a ZeroxYuuki ending. The dynamic romance between Yuuki & Kaname are unconditional, unbreakable, and irresistible. There's still hope for Yuuki to bring the light to shine Kaname's darkest hour and reunite as lovers and fighters... equality.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:44 am

yeah but what if situation demands for???oh boy i don't wanna see that happening in manga.i don't want a zeki ending.

well there is version where Kaname might be leading her to act in this way because he does not see hope or redemption for his acts...so chooses to terminate his life; but would Yuuki answer such a call?

here she does not want to harm Sara that turned all the NC in blood-thirsty vampires, would she ever terminate Kaname? more than this, this route is kind of predictable; Kaname's way to catastrophe shouts from kilometers away...would Hino leave it as such and provide such visible solution making her heroine so superficial and cold-hearted? Such an act does not match Yuuki's profile so far, no matter what Kaname wishes for.
    I think that we are all with the expectation what shall Yuuki do to restore balance both for Kaname and Zero, and I do not think that Hino shall prove herself so short and inadequate to the expectations that her own script generates. So...the logical thing to expect is that after many ups and downs, and many twists, she shall save him and give him a way out of despair..

By the way if Kaname is killed i think that Zeki turns even harder to be achieved - at least at that point- so if Hino ends to that probably there shall be an open end - not a canon pair and this means nothing about a Zeki future...but its hard, Hino always balances the situation between the two (haha she makes none a saint), I think its both of them or none.

It's not only Kaname that needs to be stopped here (and for his own sake mostly) but also Zero...

and I want to add that i really enjoy the way that Hino balances the two boys- now throwing both of them to the fires, I see that we needed Zero to come in the ball so that the real provocation for Yuuki to get started..I believe (or want to) that soon Hino shall start developing more Yuuki since she has both men acting out.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 am

lucykaede wrote:

I don't know if you had read my position about this before . But this is a short version :

Kaname will tell Yuuki to kill him . For me this will be the turning point of the whole V. K. plot .

If Kaname dies . The end could be anything , except Yume .

If Yuuki saves Kaname instead . Without the need for Kaname to die . The end is Yume .

In the situation Kaname dying . Anything means a Zero alone ending , with Yuuki dead . Or Zeki ending . Or all dead , ect .

What I expect is for Yuuki chosing she could save Kaname and not kill him . This includes breaking the bond between Rido and Kaname . Getting Rido dead at last .

But here is the thing I also expect to make some fans believe a Zeki end could happen . Kaname can say to Yuuki he don't deserve her because of all his past actions . Leaving her again after telling her to go to Zero . Maybe returning Yuuki's resin rose to her . Kaname to chose returning to a eternal slumber witout this time a way to be reawaken again . Yuuki goes to Zero . She now knows the one for her is Kaname . Leave Zero and went after Kaname . Using the key to open the door of the Kuran Mausoleum . Reawaken Kaname with a bloody kiss . Confess she loves him no matter what . Kaname accepts his love is at last reciprocated . Yume kiss , ect ....

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:28 am

mariangie wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

I don't know if you had read my position about this before . But this is a short version :

Kaname will tell Yuuki to kill him . For me this will be the turning point of the whole V. K. plot .

If Yuuki saves Kaname instead . Without the need for Kaname to die . The end is Yume .

In the situation Kaname dying . Anything means a Zero alone ending , with Yuuki dead . Or Zeki ending . Or all dead , ect .

What I expect is for Yuuki chosing she could save Kaname and not kill him . This includes breaking the bond between Rido and Kaname . Getting Rido dead at last .

But here is the thing I also expect to make some fans believe a Zeki end could happen . Kaname can say to Yuuki he don't deserve her because of all his past actions . Leaving her again after telling her to go to Zero . Maybe returning Yuuki's resin rose to her . Kaname to chose returning to a eternal slumber witout this time a way to be reawaken again . Yuuki goes to Zero . She now knows the one for her is Kaname . Leave Zero and went after Kaname . Using the key to open the door of the Kuran Mausoleum . Reawaken Kaname with a bloody kiss . Confess she loves him no matter what . Kaname accepts his love is at last reciprocated . Yume kiss , ect ....

i like your thought but that will be a too simple ending for such an extravagant manga,i think the end should be more spicy and hope for a alive yume in end and zero with maria,hopefully.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:51 am

lucykaede wrote:
    mariangie wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

i like your thought but that will be a too simple ending for such an extravagant manga,i think the end should be more spicy and hope for a alive yume in end and zero with maria,hopefully.

I said this a shorter version . My whole idea for the ending is a lot more longer and complex . For now I'm too tired to explain the whole thing . Let's only say the LT will not be resolved until the very end . And readers will think Zero has a chance almost to the last 2 or 3 chapters .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:41 pm

mariangie wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

I said this a shorter version . My whole idea for the ending is a lot more longer and complex . For now I'm too tired to explain the whole thing . Let's only say the LT will not be resolved until the very end . And readers will think Zero has a chance almost to the last 2 or 3 chapters .

yeah lt is not goint to be resolved so easily but i still don't wanna see zeki ending together,it will destroy the fact of true love of the story which is yuuki and kaname. confused by the way i like your signature because it has kaname. Very Happy
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:34 pm

lucykaede wrote:guys i have serious fear that it will happen. yuuki killing kaname 2747345646

To me if Yuuki killed Kaname she would look for her own death too, as the guilt of killing the man she loves, i dont think she could live with for eternity.

I have my doubts whether Yuuki could actually kill Kaname due to her feelings for him. Kaname may try to get her to kill him, but i believe Yuuki won't do it and will save him. Very Happy
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:51 am

Bloodredhead wrote:

To me if Yuuki killed Kaname she would look for her own death too, as the guilt of killing the man she loves, i dont think she could live with for eternity.

I have my doubts whether Yuuki could actually kill Kaname due to her feelings for him. Kaname may try to get her to kill him, but i believe Yuuki won't do it and will save him. Very Happy

yeah these are my thoughts as well,acc to my theory if yuuki kills kaname then she will sacrifice herself for making zero a human.what say guys?? bounce
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:34 am

lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

yeah these are my thoughts as well,acc to my theory if yuuki kills kaname then she will sacrifice herself for making zero a human.what say guys?? bounce

I had said the same before . In the case Kaname dying . There are good odds of the end being a Zero alone scenario . Where after Kaname dying . Zero becoming level E . Yuuki sacrificing herself to turn him human . For me , this scenario has more probability of happen than a Zeki ending .

In the rare posibility of a Zeki ending . The easiest one I can imagine is both Yuuki and Zero becoming humans . Kaname sacrificing for Yuuki . Another person for Zero . Here my main guess is Kaien Cross and Maria as second choice . But it will be a less popular ending .

But I'm betting on when the moment of truth comes . The time Yuuki has to decide if she really will have to kill Kaname or not . She would prefer saving him . With a Yume ending afterwards .

What I'm expecting is Yuuki saving both guys at the end . As both guys are involved in danguerous situations . Kaname with his " mission to kill all purebloods ; then dying to protect Yuuki . " . Zero because in his desire for revenge . Is now at the very near border of becoming a Level E .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:06 am

mariangie wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

I had said the same before . In the case Kaname dying . There are good odds of the end being a Zero alone scenario . Where after Kaname dying . Zero becoming level E . Yuuki sacrificing herself to turn him human . For me , this scenario has more probability of happen than a Zeki ending .

In the rare posibility of a Zeki ending . The easiest one I can imagine is both Yuuki and Zero becoming humans . Kaname sacrificing for Yuuki . Another person for Zero . Here my main guess is Kaien Cross and Maria as second choice . But it will be a less popular ending .

But I'm betting on when the moment of truth comes . The time Yuuki has to decide if she really will have to kill Kaname or not . She would prefer saving him . With a Yume ending afterwards .

What I'm expecting is Yuuki saving both guys at the end . As both guys are involved in danguerous situations . Kaname with his " mission to kill all purebloods ; then dying to protect Yuuki . " . Zero because in his desire for revenge . Is now at the very near border of becoming a Level E .

i read somewhere that hino said this manga is a tragic love story ooooh and if it is a tragic love story then i have least expections of a happy ending.right now a happy ending will be a surprise almost.. .everyone is expecting for worst.i just hope if kaname dies then yuuki dies too because they just can't be apart.i actually have no probs with yume dieing if they leave some cute kuran kids to woo on. yuuki killing kaname 1027281640
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zoneyuuki killing kaname Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 am

I can't vote Yes or No on this... because it's possible Zero or Sara will be the one to kill Kaname.... but it's also possible that Yuuki will tear him apart >3 I really don't care who does it ^^ I do believe though that if Kaname dies Yuuki will not kill herself.... she still has many other people that love her and care about her and I think she cares about them too no matter how strong her feelings for Kaname might be... ^^;

I couldn't find where it was or I would quote it... but didn't Kaname once say something like " A Yuuki without a big heart wouldn't be the real Yuuki" I don't remember exactly ^^;
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I can't vote Yes or No on this... because it's possible Zero or Sara will be the one to kill Kaname.... but it's also possible that Yuuki will tear him apart >3 I really don't care who does it ^^ I do believe though that if Kaname dies Yuuki will not kill herself.... she still has many other people that love her and care about her and I think she cares about them too no matter how strong her feelings for Kaname might be... ^^;

I couldn't find where it was or I would quote it... but didn't Kaname once say something like " A Yuuki without a big heart wouldn't be the real Yuuki" I don't remember exactly ^^;

i also never thought that she would kill herself after kaname's death but if she is the one to kill him then she might kill herself to make zero human because zero misses his humanity so much and it will work for both parties,it will prove her love for kaname and her love for zero.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 pm