Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Bar_left59%Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Bar_left27%Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Bar_left15%Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
KuranPrince
yuuki kiryuu
juliet
stuffs
SassyKnight
Yuki_kuran12345
10 posters

Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome

Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!
    Warning ZoneGive your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Dropsoa

Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Empty Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 am

I really love vampire knight so I want to know why u guy like
    Tell me or my head will explode explosive
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneGive your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Drops2

Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Empty Re: Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome

Post by SassyKnight Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 am

I love Vampire Knight because of all the amazing characters in the story, the story itself is full of mystery. You just CANT predict what will happen next! I just wish the whole story wasn't so tragic Sad

The VAMPIRES! The bites scenes are HOT HOT HOT! Hahahaha And the romance especially between all the characters. These are a mix of the couples I like:

Zero x Yuki ZEKI (I love their chemisty)
    Maria x Kaito KARIA (HOT) XD
    Aido x Yori AIDORI (CUTE) <3
    Kaname x Sara KANARA or KARA?(Villains together are HOT)
    Takuma x Sara TARA(HOT couple but I dont see them having a happy ending because of the Pureblood attachment thingy) Razz
    Ichiru x Shizuka (Too bad they are dead) Sad
    Juri x Haruka (SO SWEET AND ROMANTIC I DONT CARE ABOUT THE INCEST)
    Akatsuki x Ruka (Cute) XD
    Ruka x Kaname LUME (Sweet and cute)

I love all the characters in VK at the moment hehe...Im just very concerned about Kanames intentions...
    stuffs
    stuffs
    Human

Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Empty Re: Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome

Post by stuffs Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 am

I LOVE Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  651225598 VK because it was the first anime/manga that was romance genre that I ever loved because I though romance was boring but it ended up being so sweet and perfect Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  2554657431 though right now there are bigger problems
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 am

mystery, romance and bishies...want more?
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:22 am

It's propably one the most interesting drama, romantic mangas ever but so far I've only read vampire knigh with such enthusiam. The plot is genius, the characters are so likable and you can some how relate to them. The kissing scenes are so exiting and so are the bittings, is like when a chapter ends you can not wait for a whole month to know something more about it, the expectation is always there, basically you can't just forget about it and the most important part you fall in love with the character, in my case is Zero, VK is what every girl needs to read, I guess all us just love it. Well I accidentally ran into the VK world, I satrted reading la corda d'oro because I saw some random pictures surfing around the net and the in some forun (manga fox maybe) someone wrote something about VK and their drama and off course put some pictures of Zero and Kaname (didn't know who they were) and since then everyone was posting things about it and I wanted to give VK a chance because first it seem to me kind of silly (vampire stories and stuff)..so I started reading it in spanish and I fell in love since the first chapter..my first impression was OMG I already love Zero and hate Kaname (he was so cocky, no offense to the kaname fans). So that is the reson i like reading this manga, so far I haven't seen all the anime but is just I got used to the manga that i don't like the anime's animation, the manga drawings are so beautifully made!
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Action, romance, suspense, and some humor. These are just some of the elements I truly love most about Vampire Knight. It's a good thing that Hino have created this series and prove everyone that it's not your typical shoujo... she's going way beyond that and more. The pairings that I truly love are--

Kaname & Yuuki Kuran (chemistry, seduction, soulmates, unconditional love)

Zero & Maria (perfect match, they both love Zero's late twin brother)

Senri & Rima (flawless)

Haruka & Juuri (imagine what Kaname & Yuuki look like in the future)

Hanabusa & Sayori (they deserve their happy ending)

Sara & Zero (both share the same objective)
    Brendaandrea16
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....

Post by Brendaandrea16 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:05 am

mystery, romance, traitors, sad, lies....
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneGive your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 pm

1. Ever changing amazingly beautiful artwork! <3
    2. Many characters with shocking pasts
    3. Vampires! x3 ( the author even went in depth with a whole hierarchy! o.o )
    4. Extreme drama and mystery that keeps you on the edge of your seat and leaves you wondering what will happen next Very Happy
    5. Love Triangle <3
    6. Deeper meaning in characters words - Not just flat lines that we forget about later... deep and meaningful conversations amongst ALL the characters that have an effect on the later storyline! x3
    7. In the anime - Epic soundtrack! The most beautiful and fitting for a vampire series <3

Mostly I love the beautiful style in which the characters are drawn and the amazing drama filled storyline x3
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneGive your top reasons why VK is so awesome  Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:08 am

i love vampire knight because in this vampire don't sparkles. Give your top reasons why VK is so awesome  1587041387
    TheNoisyNeutron
    Human

Post by TheNoisyNeutron Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 am

The same reason twilight was popular. Love triangles and beautiful people. ;D That shizzz is crack ladies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:45 am