Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Bar_left59%VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Bar_left27%VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Bar_left15%VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
witlessfool
nina
Evil in love
aya-chan
Shoujo-Zo18
juliet
kialovejapan
Li.llium
kanachanimmortal
Kanamelover<3
14 posters

VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS!

Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Dropsoa

VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Empty VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS!

Post by Kanamelover<3 Mon May 21, 2012 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/25802f51fd4a7a7c1038c2ee.html

God knows how long it will take though as it says something about tomorrow or tonight but my translator isn't too good. I need this chapter now VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 2747345646

Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS!

Post by Evil in love Tue May 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Li.llium wrote:
    Yuki´s words " I have no where to go" break my heart, Miss. Evil Y____Y

I'm sad too but I love it in the same time, the more Yuuki's despair, the more she learns to love only Kaname. She can't live alone as a PB. If Kaname died she would die with him.. I like how Hino uses those words (I want to see in Japanese) in Yuuki's mind. It apparently shows that Yuuki care Kaname more than anyone else. I also think that she might use her wings to help Kaname to escape lol... If that her wing wouldn't appear in this situation.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Drops5black

VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS!

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 22, 2012 4:51 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:I love Akatsuki. I love his way of loving Ruka, he knows she likes Kaname, but he always be at her side. Kaname could do the same thing in aka´s place, I guess.
    * I want to see him and Ruka-chan on sweet, tender moment.

Yuki´s words " I have no where to go" break my heart.

Yeah it's so sad for her... sSic_cold Fight against her fiancee, 'cause she thinks agains in this way, she is a girl in love and she doesn't accept that Kaname is acting in this way...!!! She wanna save him!

ah please answer me how she wanna save him when she just cut his hand without any problem???? Shocked she has nowhere to go,ugh i don't pity her,if zero wasn't in his darkness she would easily go to him,i think she is the worst fiancee in the history of any story,i don't say kaname is good either,look what he did to yuuki. sFun_banghead2

@knightmare
    heh...then kaname won't ever regenerate his hand??? Shocked
    no....................................................................................................................................................................... affraid Sad

@evil in love nah....her wings are for something else,if kaname wants to escape,he can escape in bats so................................................................................i don't see any concern of yuuki towards kaname,if she had a little brain she should stop kaname in other way,why to cut him?? Shocked
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Tue May 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Knightmare wrote:
    Well its totally been foreshadows that kain would go angry at kaname over hurting ruka. Kaname does beAr responsibility, any person who allows people to follow them bears responsibility for the people who follow them. Kaname has chosen a dangerous course of action, kaname has allowed ruka to follow him. He keeps yuuki out of danger, but allows ruka to follow him.

Also kain also thinks thT ruka cant help herself, because she loves kaname. She is like takuma in how he follows sarA, she is drAwn to kaname, the parallel was drawn in 80. Kaname knows this and how she feels about him and hes aware that vampires are drawn to purebloods. From kains pov, who is helpless to dissuade ruka, i see it as inevitable that he should blame kaname. And not because ruka threw herself in between kaname and zero, but because she was there to do so. I also see that kain is probably mad at yuuki too, as it should be her looking after kaname, not ruka.

Someone commented on kanames arm, Kanames arm does not heal. He uses his blood power to form a fake sholder arm, he did the same in 46, but he suffered for needing blood.

Thank you, cheers that sums up my thoughts perfectly. I was a bit confused when everyone just automatically goes, "well, it's her own fault" and expect Kain to be just okay with it. To me, his anger was perfectly justified. Razz

Also, if your theory about Kaname's arm not healing is correct, and I think you are right, I fear the damage he sustained in this chapter is going to come back next chapter and haunt him. And perhaps Hino-sensei chose to have Kain inflict the damage because a) rukain, come on, it has to happen! and b) Kaname's officially burnt all his bridges and is truly walking alone (well, maybe he still got Seiren)

But that's just my thoughts scratch
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue May 22, 2012 5:03 pm

lucykaede wrote:

@evil in love nah....her wings are for something else,if kaname wants to escape,he can escape in bats so................................................................................i don't see any concern of yuuki towards kaname,if she had a little brain she should stop kaname in other way,why to cut him?? Shocked

See "and you are going afar" if Kaname escape with his bat, will Yuuki can find him? No...she wants to take him to escape with her, not him alone... and why her wings appear? I am sure it concerned Kaname as last time... Yuuki has brain, but sometime in dilemma like this she has to think faster...so what do you want Yuuki to do?

She blocked Kaname by her Artemis, so Kaname can't escape and then his skeleton-hand is cut with her and she said "why?"

Last edited by Evil in love on Tue May 22, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Tue May 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Look, I do not think Yuki is doing this without the slightest problem. She is suffering. She is torn between love and what she think thst is right . For all purposes, Kaname is killing people indiscriminately, from the perspective of Yuki:

Nagamichi, Aido´s dad

The head of the Hiou clan

He was complicit in the death of Zero´s parents and his transformation.

While these points may be questioned by us, fans, in story, Yuki was witness to this side. She has no element that can make her question these truths that she saw (Aido-dono) or heard.

So, she is extremely correct in wanting to stop Kaname. Incidentally, this is happening a little late. But the upside is that only in this way she will be on the same level as him. It's a bloody way Hino chose to level them, but that's it.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Tue May 22, 2012 5:41 pm

I think that in this spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Yuuki didn't cut Kaname's hand..
    Look at her surprised face! Evil or Very Mad
    it is a fast action..Kaname has to escape from there if he doesn't want be catch....
    I think that his hand broke away from him for 2 reasons:
    1)Because he uses that hand to fight with his sword. (He's a powerfull, great and a pureblood vampire, but that sword is a anti-vampires weapon, his hand has weakened.
    2)Because wheb he fight with Zero, after Rido's act, his hand was cut as well!! sooo

ha-ha-ha
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue May 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Knightmare wrote: Also kain also thinks thT ruka cant help herself, because she loves kaname. She is like takuma in how he follows sarA, she is drAwn to kaname, the parallel was drawn in 80.

O.O what? How can you relate Takuma’s situation with Ruka’s? Sara is using her blood to tie-up Takuma and probably creating fake emotions to him by manipulating him!

On the other hand Ruka yes has feelings for Kaname but she ain’t influenced by his blood … she never drank from him to begin with.

If you are referring on Takuma’s words that he probably was following Kaname cuz of his blood personally I do not put so much gravity on Takuma currently since he is obviously influenced from Sara’s blood. And in any case as we saw Ruka follows Kaname and interferes according to HER judgment i.e. she’s making her own decisions << this also was hinted from the scene at the mausoleum. In other words she doesn’t help Kaname blinded from her love for him … if that was the case then she wouldn’t stop the fight with Zero. Thus I do not identify Ruka with Takuma and honestly I think such relation downgrades Ruka’s character which has showed very good elements of independency recently.

Yes Kaname bears a responsibility for Ruka and Kain’s safety since they are his comrades (I have said so myself previously) however he doesn’t for this particular accident.
    He would have had IF he would have dragged her/them inside the HA giving her an active/dangerous role in these battles but as we saw he left both of them outside safe and sound.
    And yes Kain had warned Kaname twice in the past about Ruka but my disagreement is with the “excuse” that Hino found to materialize Kain’s warning … for me still lacks a solid reasoning making Kain too emotional …
    Plus Ruka’s injure doesn’t seem severe so this adds more to Kain’s “irrational” bursting.

Anyway I don’t think that this is such a big deal … I just prefer Kain when he is acting more cool and composed. He is the same person who accepted so calmly Aido-dono’s unjustified decapitation??? Razz Razz Razz

witlessfool wrote: I was a bit confused when everyone just automatically goes, "well, it's her own fault" and expect Kain to be just okay with it

O.O did anyone throw Ruka on that sword and I missed it? Ofc no one is blaming her for what she did … on the contrary! But this also doesn’t mean that there must be someone to be blamed about her ACCIDENT … I repeat, her ACCIDENT!

lucykaede wrote: i don't see any concern of yuuki towards kaname,if she had a little brain she should stop kaname in other way,why to cut him??

I think you are too fast ... jumping on conclusions that moreover haven’t any base from what we know. For starters I don’t think that Yuuki cut Kaname’s hand.
    Secondly those butterfly-wings were sprouted for what? To me seems like she’s trying to follow Kaname who disappears again (???) but we have to wait for the full raws to see for sure.
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Tue May 22, 2012 6:11 pm

* Takes a deep breath and prays *

Maybe "zero was frozen in darkness"

just means that Zero killed Yuki, emotionally. He wants revenge, more than anything. Therefore, yuki can not be near him.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue May 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Li.llium wrote:* Takes a deep breath and prays *

just means that Zero killed Yuki, emotionally. He wants revenge, more than anything. Therefore, yuki can not be near him.

Ain't that portion that you are referring to a comment from baidu? If that's the case just a friendly advice Very Happy
    Don't put so much gravity on that comment ... it's just a comment from a fan ... it might be something totally different. I'm just saying this cuz I have seen too many misconceptions spreading around every month before the translations come up.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Tue May 22, 2012 6:29 pm

nina wrote:

Ain't that portion that you are referring to a comment from baidu? If that's the case just a friendly advice Very Happy
    Don't put so much gravity on that comment ... it's just a comment from a fan ... it might be something totally different. I'm just saying this cuz I have seen too many misconceptions spreading around every month before the translations come up.

sSc_hidingsofa Routine sSc_hidingsofa
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue May 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Don't think this to heart... and don't forget Baidu provider raw is Kaname fan, this could be wrong... Just wait a bit for the full raw...

@Nina I agree that Takuma's case can't relate to Ruka's.. How can someone compare him to Ruka's situation, it totally is different. sFun_banghead2
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 22, 2012 9:43 pm

I agree, but I can relate to Kain. Love does make one's brain malfunction. Remember Kaname when Zero pointed his gun at Yuki. He went all berserker until Yuki licked his hand.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue May 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Fine of Fate wrote:I agree, but I can relate to Kain. Love does make one's brain malfunction. Remember Kaname when Zero pointed his gun at Yuki. He went all berserker until Yuki licked his hand.

yes only that Zero went to kill...Yuuki was not there by accident and she did not volunteer...she was the target...that's the difference and that is a justified reaction from Kaname...

as for being Kaname's responsibility no it was not, as much as it was not his responsibility Zero's reaction in there...Ruka and Kain were left out of this...if you have allies and you jump to the cliff, no one has the responsibility than you...let's not twist the angle...Ruka decided that, Kain should be angry with her (her decision) not Kaname...but okay under the perspective of being in love he can have an exaggerating moment of his own...its just that Hino's device here that is used in order to isolate Kaname from the rest of the group is not convincing enough, downgrading a bit Kain here, that's all there is to it. nothing more...

and an example that is relative after all...

Let's see the case were the lady ancestor sacrificed herself for the hunters, in this case would Kaname's wrath to terminate the humans that led her to this decision would be justified? in case you support Kain's stance being so logical and justifiable, I am expecting to hear you say that Kaname is indeed irrational for letting the hunters getting away with this...

that's superiority and clear judgement...at least in this area Hino promotes Kaname far more rational than anyone else in this...check Yagari's case...same thing as above...what should Kaname do in this case? take the menace for pureblood's actions whereas at the same time he is the one that passed them knowledge and also payed the price for their existence? what for was the fighting about? for pinpointing a gun to his face with the first excuse? is that worrying you (meaning the direction that the script heads to)...

then it seems that this story delves and shallows in superficial egoistic little purposes while Kaname stands higher above all...if that's though what Hino wants to communicate here, who am I to argue? perhaps they should all go down...LOL just kidding but I do not see anyone escaping from the theory "I am here to seek my own revenge..." except for..well you know who...should we worry about that? if all is like that then why to care if the doom comes? do you understand what i mean?

Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Hey, I'm not saying that Kain trying to make Kaname BBQ was the right thing to do, I just said that it might mess with his head in the heat of the moment.
    As for my comparison I just said the first thing that came to mind, I didn't think of it as such. I suppose Kana-chan threatening a poor Day Class guy for trying to ask Yuuki out would be better rofl
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Tue May 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Ok i did not actually realise it was kain who attacked kaname, that surprises me a little. On the other hand, i knew that kain hasnt supported kaname since 48 and is only there forfor ruka. Ive been waiting for kain to rebel when ruka was hurt, i just didnt expect him to do it so coolly.

Kains words to kaname are something like "im different".

nina wrote:
    Knightmare wrote: Also kain also thinks thT ruka cant help herself, because she loves kaname. She is like takuma in how he follows sarA, she is drAwn to kaname, the parallel was drawn in 80.

O.O what? How can you relate Takuma’s situation with Ruka’s? Sara is using her blood to tie-up Takuma and probably creating fake emotions to him by manipulating him!
    The book did made the comparison. Takuma describes how vampires are drawn to purebloods and it was the same with kaname as is with sara. Then on the page he says its like he is magnetic sand to their iron, while he looks at sara, ruka watches kanames return with a blush on her face, its obviously paralleling their attaction. Pg 24 of 80.

I defintiely put weight into takumas words because i always suspect there was something unnatural in the devoted way they follow kaname since they practically met him.

Yes, i didnt say ruka doesnt makes her own decisions. But ruka following kaname, it was inevitable that she would eventually hurt herself to protect kaname. Kain knew she would sacrifice herself tk protect kaname, aidou once would have done the same and no doubt kaanme knew too.

I dont think kaname even needs to be warned by kain, he knows it all already. He took advantage of ruka once and he,s doing it again. He used them for his plans. Ruka was there because they accompanied kaname, she was there because kaname continues to allow her presense. They had hunters going after them simply because they were there. She was hurt because she was involved in kanames plans, Kain blames kaname because its his fault that she is involved.

Plus Ruka’s injure doesn’t seem severe so this adds more to Kain’s “irrational” bursting.
    kain merely made good on his threat in 72. He was clearly prepared to blame kaname for anything that happened to ruka. She easily could have been killed. And it was kanames sword that did the injury to make matters worse.

I do think its bad writing though, becuase ruka didnt need to throw herself in between them at all. That was just stupid. I agree that it was poorly constrcuted. But since it was an obvious plot point that hino was going to hit, it doesnt really matter.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue May 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Fine of Fate wrote:Hey, I'm not saying that Kain trying to make Kaname BBQ was the right thing to do, I just said that it might mess with his head in the heat of the moment.
    As for my comparison I just said the first thing that came to mind, I didn't think of it as such. I suppose Kana-chan threatening a poor Day Class guy for trying to ask Yuuki out would be better rofl

i took as an excuse your argument, but i was also responding to general views that i see around...yes i know you did not thing of it as such... rofl rofl rofl after all there is no comparison between a comic scene and the real script and there is also nothing to think over that...sorry if you thought that i was solely directing my answer to you dear.. Very Happy

_________

it seems that Kaname is to be blamed for Ruka being interfered, for Yagari's fiancee being killed, for Shizuka killing Zero's parents, for the hunters that are now doing nothing, for all the mean pureblood of the world...and many other cute events that took place in the VK land...soon he should be blamed also for the economical crisis, the hole in the eco system, the dinosaurs that went disappearing and the whales that stop reproducing rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl care to hear more from the scapegoat of VK...? make your accusations here...LOL

I say we turn this into a comedy, it might sell more this way... rofl rofl rofl
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 12:12 am

How funny you are! I candidate you as the special satiric comic of Vk manga!!!! XD

@juliet:
    for Yagari's fiancee being killed
    Really Yagari had a fiancee?!?! O.o
    Oh damned...everybody has secret fiance...(yori...and now yagari) where is it say that he was fiancee?! Sorry but I don't remember!! ^^
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Fine of Fate Wed May 23, 2012 12:36 am

LOL juliet, there is always bad love life (blame it on his looks), human political disputes (blame it on his scheming skills), death of polar bear cubs (blame it on who knows what, but I'm sure they would find something), terrorism (Sara would have just loved to pin that on him if it had existed in VK).
    And people wonder why Kaname has such a bad outlook on the world 'cause it just loooves him. VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 83 RAWS! - Page 4 3134848676
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu May 24, 2012 4:58 pm

I will lock this thread. The conversations can be continued here >

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t1259p70-vampire-knight-83-full-raws#31037

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:29 pm