Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Bar_left59%The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Bar_left27%The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Bar_left15%The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
YukixKaname
Shoujo-Zo18
Katherine
Li.llium
8 posters

The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence?

Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning ZoneThe sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Dropsoa

The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Empty The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence?

Post by Li.llium Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:07 am

This is a quote from a chat between me, a friend of mine and another person:

"There's also a possibility that perhaps both the heroes will die ;-; That'll be the most saddest ending ever. But it's not impossible either. Especially when I read the sequence of VK character designs completion.

Yuuki was the first character designed by Matsuri Hino. That was expected. Can you guess who was the second character?

Not Kaname, not Zero but Aidou Hanabusa X3 Kaname was third, and then Zero was made right after him, because she wanted to make a contrast between those two.

My personal opinion over this sequence Yuki>>Aido>>Kaname>>Zero.

It is quite obvious that Kaname and Yuki are the final pair - Or at least Kaname will be the one in the her heart, although they may not be together at the end, perhaps.

I don´t see much sense in making the romantic pair of heroine in last place. It is into the unconscious to think in the couple when you're talking about a love story.

Zero was made to be Kaname´s rival, and he´s really is, this point is recognized by Kaname - he was on yuki´s heart too.But zero isn´t her real love. Or her big love.

And...why, why was Aido Hanabusa make after Yuki? He´ll be Yuki´s lover...HAHAHAHAHAHAH ok, no.

My fried said it and I liked ( but it´s sad):

Maybe, kaname and zero are going to die, really, in different circumstances. And Aido will stand by Yuki´s side, until the day she will fall asleep next to Kaname.

Maybe the ending will be that way. Therefore, Aido was designed after her, because he is the companion of the heroine.

What do you think about it?
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning ZoneThe sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Dropsoa

The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Empty Re: The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence?

Post by Katherine Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Li.llium wrote:This is a quote from a chat between me, a friend of mine and another person:

"There's also a possibility that perhaps both the heroes will die ;-; That'll be the most saddest ending ever. But it's not impossible either. Especially when I read the sequence of VK character designs completion.

Yuuki was the first character designed by Matsuri Hino. That was expected. Can you guess who was the second character?

Not Kaname, not Zero but Aidou Hanabusa X3 Kaname was third, and then Zero was made right after him, because she wanted to make a contrast between those two.

My personal opinion over this sequence Yuki>>Aido>>Kaname>>Zero.

It is quite obvious that Kaname and Yuki are the final pair - Or at least Kaname will be the one in the her heart, although they may not be together at the end, perhaps.

I don´t see much sense in making the romantic pair of heroine in last place. It is into the unconscious to think in the couple when you're talking about a love story.

Zero was made to be Kaname´s rival, and he´s really is, this point is recognized by Kaname - he was on yuki´s heart too.But zero isn´t her real love. Or her big love.

And...why, why was Aido Hanabusa make after Yuki? He´ll be Yuki´s lover...HAHAHAHAHAHAH ok, no.

My fried said it and I liked ( but it´s sad):

Maybe, kaname and zero are going to die, really, in different circumstances. And Aido will stand by Yuki´s side, until the day she will fall asleep next to Kaname.

Maybe the ending will be that way. Therefore, Aido was designed after her, because he is the companion of the heroine.

What do you think about it?

Quite interessting...i already red it somewhere too and I was wondering about Aidou´s position too...I thought too that he may be a good friend, a supporter, a companion to Yuuki (to kaname would be a little bit weird because he was invented after that) and yes we´ve already seen that: when Yuuki and kaname lived in the kuran mansion Aidou was there too and teached her something and he visited the other purebloods with her...I think Aidou is one of the most important characters next to the trio (or the most important one), because we get to know a lot of his inner feelings and about his loyalty. It´s quite interessting that Aidou-dono dies and that we get to know Aidou´s sadness and his inner fight between anger and loyalty...he has connections to all of them:

to kaname: well it´s quite clear right?

to Yuuki: as described above. He helps her and protects her. I think it´s quite funny that Aidou was the one that bit Yuuki in the first chapter...there their connection started already...Aidou liked her blood and the continued interacting

to zero: zero talked with him in the hunter association and tried to find out something about his feelings and how he will react in future...but Aidou talked to zero when shizuka was the villian too, he was interested in the connection between shizuka and Zero and asked him questions...this relationship isn´t so deep yet but maybe hino will show us more

Aidou will be there till the end I´m sure about this

to the couple: I think it would be weird too if Hino dessings the main couple so late...it looks like Kaname...but maybe Hino designed both of them and changed her mind when she saw how good zero was too...i don´t think that we can find a proof for Yume here...( but maybe a piece of circumstantial evidence)
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneThe sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Drops3

The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? Empty Re: The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence?

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Sorry... not to shoot down your theories, but my opinion is that the order of the character design is really a trivial thing and has nothing to do with the content of the story....other than that those characters are in the story and have the biggest roles, well Aidou not really but he's important too. ( Where's he been? Come back Aidou T-T ) If the order had anything to do with who ends up with who then Aidou woud be involved with Yuuki, and Kaname with Zero xD Should I start rooting for Zename? They did "almost kiss".... lol
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Sorry... not to shoot down your theories, but my opinion is that the order of the character design is really a trivial thing and has nothing to do with the content of the story....other than that those characters are in the story and have the biggest roles, well Aidou not really but he's important too. ( Where's he been? Come back Aidou T-T ) If the order had anything to do with who ends up with who then Aidou woud be involved with Yuuki, and Kaname with Zero xD Should I start rooting for Zename? They did "almost kiss".... lol

I assume you saw the change of that image by fans? it was hillarious^^
    I think too that the order of character design is no proof for either Yume or Zeki...Hino is not predictable and we saw how great every character is, we only know that Kaname and zero were designed as rivals and that Yuuki is the main character...we can´t find a proof for anything else...to Aidou: maybe Hino has a special plan for him because she designed him so early
    YukixKaname
    YukixKaname
    Human

Post by YukixKaname Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:20 pm

I did read somewhere that Hino said Kaname is her favourite character, so it only makes sense that the heroine and her favourite character ends up together sLo_BigBearHug but not everything you read on the net is true...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:42 pm

YukixKaname wrote:I did read somewhere that Hino said Kaname is her favourite character, so it only makes sense that the heroine and her favourite character ends up together sLo_BigBearHug but not everything you read on the net is true...

Kaname might be her favourite character but this doesn´t mean that she wants him to have a good future...maybe Hino is a sadist and wants him to suffer (everyone has this drive in him-/herself so maybe Hino is someone like that) we can´t conclude a possible result here. We only have some information but as long as we don´t know how Hino´s mind works we can´t find a proof for one side
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Here are Matsuri's own sayings about the characters:

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t215-hino-matsuri-sayings-vol1

also in this section we have covered many sayings from the volumes..in case you are interested and have not seen it, you can check it out, its all gathered.
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 pm

It´s clear Hino´s preference, srsly...I know she says she loves all the characters, but in practice ... well ...

Random: Kishimoto´s favorite charactero is sasuke, but the name of manga is Naruto ...

and I think she needs to do more about Yuki
    _Dr.Mika_
    _Dr.Mika_
    Human

Post by _Dr.Mika_ Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 am

mmm...i too agree that sequence of the characters has nothing to do with the final pairing!!! but it is an undeniable fact that if hino created hanabusa that early means that she has special plans for him!!! also i read that the second character created wasn't hanabusa but kaname!!! in addition i don;t think that she has a fav character!!! or at least she wouldn't said it at public...now that i remember she said that her fave chara were aram and jeile... the funny thing is that she said '' i like aram and jeile cuz they don't share any aspects of my personality.'' Very Happy
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:41 pm

IMO I think that Hino-sama made Aidou for second cause he is THE REAL KNIGHT ... OMG this is a nice and good news xD
    I don't see Yuki to sleep thousand years because of Kaname's dead....
    Yeah it's possible that Aidou one day will be on the Yuki's side...
    I still believe and think in this ending...
    Because the importance of Aido since the secord arc 'til now is quite evident and clear...
    So the fact that Zero is Kaname's rival is obvious... They can't stand each other since the first meet xD
    I hope that nobody will die in the ending...but I admit that this is quite impossible-improbable....-____-”
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:44 am

YukixKaname wrote:I did read somewhere that Hino said Kaname is her favourite character, so it only makes sense that the heroine and her favourite character ends up together sLo_BigBearHug but not everything you read on the net is true...
    wow The sequence of VK character designs completion: coincidence? 651225598
    Is that True?
    So i guess Hino could get an Yume ending after all?
    I'm certain she would go this Route if it was a game
    Kaname wo'nt die,he'll live,either with or without Yuuki(i prefer with her)it's better to live a long life with someone,it's less lonely!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:02 am