Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

next kiss of vk - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
next kiss of vk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_left59%next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_left27%next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_left15%next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+16
darkwolf123
norngpinky
Youweremysafeplace*
Ribbon07
SilverAngel
KuranPrince
chacile
kanamekuranlover
SassyKnight
lililovelilica
stilldollgaze
nina
juliet
Li.llium
kialovejapan
kanachanimmortal
20 posters

next kiss of vk

Poll

who is gonna kiss the very next in the manga??

[ 13 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_left25%next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 18 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_left35%next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 5 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_left10%next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 4 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_left8%next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 6 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_left12%next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 5 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_left10%next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_left0%next kiss of vk - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 51
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonenext kiss of vk - Page 3 Drops5black

next kiss of vk - Page 3 Empty next kiss of vk

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

so i was thinking last kiss we saw was of rukain so which couple is gonna kiss next in the manga.i think its a very emotional ques seeing the current situation.my vote goes to ruka and kain,sara and takuma and yuuki and zero.guys even if a couple kiss in next chapter,this topic is going to be still on because you guys can predict next kiss,so basically this topic is about next kisses,means kiss after kiss.he he... cheers

Last edited by lucykaede on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

next kiss of vk - Page 3 Empty Re: next kiss of vk

Post by nina Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote: well i never really saw jealous on kaname's part,she surely got jealous of maria but i never saw it for kaname, jealousy is a zeki thing i guess.

I wonder why are you keep repeating the same thing; since this is an old –if not a dead subject Cool

If you never saw Yuuki being jealous for Kaname then you haven’t read the story properly because the story itself states that Yuuki felt jealousy TWICE at least for Kaname >>

1. Thinking that it was the HW who named him Kaname >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-20.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-21.html

>>and Yuuki is blushing whereas in Maria’s occasion she is not! On the contrary she is sweating without any sign of blush. Not to mention that she befriended Maria afterwards showing none sign of rivalry in spite some fans’ expectations for the opposite *cough*

2. She was clearly jealous of Sara when she saw Kaname kissing her hand greeting her in the first ball … a memory which engraved strongly in her mind since she recalled it recently again when she said to Aido that she doesn’t like/trust Sara …

(Personally I also think that she felt jealous about Ruka as well when it crossed from her mind that Kaname might have done to Ruka again what he did years ago at the dormitories >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-17.html

“What did you do to Ruka-san?” and again she is blushing hahaha
    But well this is me lol )

Furthermore I have never interpreted Yuuki’s reaction as a sign of jealousy towards Maria/Zero and neither I came across with any Yume who interpreted that scene as such … this is mainly Zekis’ interpretation and not a fact as you demonstrate every now and then …

So since there is none clear scene where Yuuki felt jealousy for Zero’s sake but only for Kaname then surely that is a Yume thingy and not a Zeki one as you stated above.

Back on topic …

Now that Sara is probably dead I can no longer hoping for a Zero-Sara kiss rofl I’m kidding ofc jocolor

Even though I also do not believe that we will see a kiss between Kaname and the HW however this idea as a trigger for Yuuki’s possessiveness ain’t bad at all hahaha … After her lines “My Kaname” and “give him back to me” I can picture the scene already Razz Razz Razz
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:32 pm

nina wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote: well i never really saw jealous on kaname's part,she surely got jealous of maria but i never saw it for kaname, jealousy is a zeki thing i guess.

I wonder why are you keep repeating the same thing; since this is an old –if not a dead subject Cool

If you never saw Yuuki being jealous for Kaname then you haven’t read the story properly because the story itself states that Yuuki felt jealousy TWICE at least for Kaname >>

>>and Yuuki is blushing whereas in Maria’s occasion she is not! On the contrary she is sweating without any sign of blush. Not to mention that she befriended Maria afterwards showing none sign of rivalry in spite some fans’ expectations for the opposite *cough*

2. She was clearly jealous of Sara when she saw Kaname kissing her hand greeting her in the first ball … a memory which engraved strongly in her mind since she recalled it recently again when she said to Aido that she doesn’t like/trust Sara …

(Personally I also think that she felt jealous about Ruka as well when it crossed from her mind that Kaname might have done to Ruka again what he did years ago at the dormitories >>

Furthermore I have never interpreted Yuuki’s reaction as a sign of jealousy towards Maria/Zero and neither I came across with any Yume who interpreted that scene as such … this is mainly Zekis’ interpretation and not a fact as you demonstrate every now and then …

So since there is none clear scene where Yuuki felt jealousy for Zero’s sake but only for Kaname then surely that is a Yume thingy and not a Zeki one as you stated above.

Back on topic …

Now that Sara is probably dead I can no longer hoping for a Zero-Sara kiss rofl I’m kidding ofc jocolor

Even though I also do not believe that we will see a kiss between Kaname and the HW however this idea as a trigger for Yuuki’s possessiveness ain’t bad at all hahaha … After her lines “My Kaname” and “give him back to me” I can picture the scene already Razz Razz Razz

nina darling i haven't read manga properly,on that part you are absolutely right,yeah maybe i interpreted that scene in which zekis see it.thanks. cheers
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zonenext kiss of vk - Page 3 Dropsoa

Post by mariangie Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:21 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    nina wrote:

Back on topic …

nina darling i haven't read manga properly,on that part you are absolutely right,yeah maybe i interpreted that scene in which zekis see it.thanks. cheers

About Kaname jealous about Yuuki . Only needs to read some bonus okame . The one Takuma is talking about Kaname to Sara . The one with the scene where Kaname get some Day Class boy trying to make Yuuki his girlfriend . And Kaname ended shreeding a tree due to jealously . Instead of killing that boy . But interesting enough , at the same bonus chapter ; it's implied Kaname is not jealous of Zero as love rival . The question is why ... ????
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:27 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:i think that hw is not gonna make an appearance,maybe she will drag sara into the furnance for more weapons and about jealous yuuki,well i never really saw jealous on kaname's part,she surely got jealous of maria but i never saw it for kaname,jealousy is a zeki thing i guess. scratch

Jealousy is so a Yume thing. I agree with nina.

If Yuuki is so jealous of Maria stealing Zero (which Yuuki is not acting like she is) she should start working on making Zero her man. Although, I could care less for Zeria still it's interesting to see that Yuuki is friendly towards Maria whereas we see she's saying she never really liked Sara while having flashbacks of Kaname kissing Sara's hand.

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-77-page-10.html

From the beginning human Yuuki have been jealous of Sara and even now as a vampire and as Kaname's fiance we see she still gets jealous sometimes without even realizing it. She was jealous of Ruka, Sara and the HW because she first called Kaname by his name. So yeah..she gets jealous a lot when it involves Kaname and another female. We only haven't seen Yuuki jealous of Seiren, lol. Kaname even teases Yuuki about her jealousy which is freakin adorable because then Yuuki would blush more. Gah, I miss those Yume moments <3

Jealous Yuuki:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v05/c025/41.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v05/c025/42.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v05/c025/43.html

Jealous Kaname:

http://www.sagakure.net/IMG/2011/scans/vol15/vol15_bonus_chapter_sgk_scans_p4.jpg

http://www.sagakure.net/IMG/2011/scans/vol15/vol15_bonus_chapter_sgk_scans_p5.jpg

Kara wrote:That'd be hilarious rofl
    It would be so cute to see Yuuki get all jealous in such a scenario.

I think ButterflyWingsx is right that it's unlikely, but it would be an interesting twist to the LT Smile Especially if Zero is standing right there watching as well Razz

Imagine if it did happen. The Vampire Knight 'Love Triangle' would be more like a love pentagon! There's Yuuki, Kaname, Zero, Maria, and possibly the Hooded Woman in the future...? What a mess! Evil or Very Mad rofl

Lol, and don't forget to throw Sara in there. It is a mess indeed but still the thought is too funny. rofl

darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:14 am

that would be such a mess! rofl but also an entertaining thing to read, to see everything being played out. Twisted Evil but anyways, i hope the next kiss would be a zeki one next kiss of vk - Page 3 812189494 haha sorry almost..
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 am

i wanna see a yume kiss,its been too long when we saw them kissing and i also wanna see hw and kaname's kiss to see yuuki jealous.a maria and zero kiss will be a treat.hope for that.
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 am

Maybe next chapter there will be a scene where Yuuki gets hurt and need blood or something and Kaname and Zero offer to give her blood. Could be by mouth like the Ruka&Kain kiss.

Thought, I wonder what Kaname would do if Zero suddenly kissed Yuuki.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:58 am

ButterflyWingsx wrote:Maybe next chapter there will be a scene where Yuuki gets hurt and need blood or something and Kaname and Zero offer to give her blood. Could be by mouth like the Ruka&Kain kiss.

Thought, I wonder what Kaname would do if Zero suddenly kissed Yuuki.

i don't think that will happen,kaname will be the one who will give her blood,but maybe situation demands for zero to give her blood like kaname is weak to give her blood and blah blah,it will be a cheap situation if suddenly zero and yuuki becomes close like this,mouth to mouth blood is a yume thing.
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:04 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:i don't think that will happen,kaname will be the one who will give her blood,but maybe situation demands for zero to give her blood like kaname is weak to give her blood and blah blah,it will be a cheap situation if suddenly zero and yuuki becomes close like this,mouth to mouth blood is a yume thing.

It is a Yume thing now Kain&Ruka too also shared a mouth to mouth blood kiss..hehe. Very Happy
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:38 pm

ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:i don't think that will happen,kaname will be the one who will give her blood,but maybe situation demands for zero to give her blood like kaname is weak to give her blood and blah blah,it will be a cheap situation if suddenly zero and yuuki becomes close like this,mouth to mouth blood is a yume thing.

It is a Yume thing now Kain&Ruka too also shared a mouth to mouth blood kiss..hehe. Very Happy

Yes, I don't think we'll see any kissing blood exchange for Zero and Yuuki. It's not strictly a Yume thing (because we did see this with Ruka and Kain), but that was Yuuki and Kaname's first kiss; a pivotal point in their relationship and the beginning of their lives spent together. It was also Yuuki's first kiss Razz So that particular kiss / blood sharing will always be a very special scene for Yume, and I doubt Hino will do the same thing for Zeki. It would be 'second-hand', so to speak. Plus, I just can't really see a scenario in the near future where Zero and Yuuki would do that, especially with Kaname currently on the scene Shocked

Hypothetically, though, if for some reason it did happen and Kaname just so happened to be nearby, I don't think it would go down well at all Evil or Very Mad Kaname might be trying to push Yuuki away for her own safety, but I can't imagine him not being furious with Zero for touching his loved one Shocked Kaname would fly into an intense, destructive rage that only Yuuki would be able to talk him out of.

I imagine it would be a similar occurrence to this:

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-3/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html

Kaname would instantly become extremely jealous and possessive of Yuuki. He loses his temper completely and attacks Zero. But his soft spot for Yuuki enables her to calm him down... Razz

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-10/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html
    and
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-11/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html

...because Yuuki is probably the only person in the world who has any influence over Kaname. He will always act in her best interest, or to make her happy Smile

But I definitely don't see that happening at any stage in the near future. Zero is only just letting go of his hostility towards Yuuki to enable them to be allies. If Zero were to kiss Yuuki right now, it wouldn't really make any sense without development. Unless it was a way for Zero to get revenge on Kaname since he can't kill him? A different way to make Kaname suffer..?! affraid But, luckily, I don't think Zero is capable of that.

I actually think there is far too much going on in the plot right now for there to be any major LT scenes, really. Too much needs to be resolved. There could possibly be a scene soon where Kaname explains his actions to Yuuki...?
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:50 am

As Hino likes to make mirror images / situations for the scenes she thinks are important . I like to believe the bloody kiss scene will happen again . But this time Yuuki would be the one to give her blood in a kiss to Kaname . I imagine Kaname deciding to slumber again . Then Yuuki awaken him as the princess awakening Sleeping Beauty . Opposite from the first time when the prince awaken the Sleeping Beauty .

It's not impossible a bloody kiss from Zeki . But there I imagine more of Zero drinking again from Yuuki . Instead of a bloody kiss . A scene where Zero could see at last the real feelings of Yuuki for Kaname and for himself . Maybe the scene who would told the readers at last who Yuuki chosen as lover .
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:29 am

mariangie wrote:As Hino likes to make mirror images / situations for the scenes she thinks are important . I like to believe the bloody kiss scene will happen again . But this time Yuuki would be the one to give her blood in a kiss to Kaname . I imagine Kaname deciding to slumber again . Then Yuuki awaken him as the princess awakening Sleeping Beauty . Opposite from the first time when the prince awaken the Sleeping Beauty .

It's not impossible a bloody kiss from Zeki . But there I imagine more of Zero drinking again from Yuuki . Instead of a bloody kiss . A scene where Zero could see at last the real feelings of Yuuki for Kaname and for himself . Maybe the scene who would told the readers at last who Yuuki chosen as lover .

yeah its not impossible,zero will do it if situation demands it.i have a fear that hino will do it to please zeki fans.i can see drinking scenes in coming chapters between zeki.hino has always been cruel to yume,i am not seeing any kiss scenes for yume. Sad
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 am

Don't worry . The Yume kiss will eventually come . I expect it to be a bloody one . But the part about a final Zero biting Yuuki and a possible final Zeki kiss could happen before Yuuki finally say who is the guy she loves more . This is due to Zero needs to know Yuuki's true feelings asking her blood . Also because as Zero has Sara's blood inside . Yuuki has to give him her blood to act as antidote .

But I expect the best final kiss would be Yume . As Yuuki would be the one who would iniciate it . And Kaname would kiss her back .
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 pm

mariangie wrote:Don't worry . The Yume kiss will eventually come . I expect it to be a bloody one . But the part about a final Zero biting Yuuki and a possible final Zeki kiss could happen before Yuuki finally say who is the guy she loves more . This is due to Zero needs to know Yuuki's true feelings asking her blood . Also because as Zero has Sara's blood inside . Yuuki has to give him her blood to act as antidote .

But I expect the best final kiss would be Yume . As Yuuki would be the one who would iniciate it . And Kaname would kiss her back .

no one can tell what is gonna happen next because hino in every chapter turns the whole situation.
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:51 pm

mariangie wrote:As Hino likes to make mirror images / situations for the scenes she thinks are important . I like to believe the bloody kiss scene will happen again . But this time Yuuki would be the one to give her blood in a kiss to Kaname . I imagine Kaname deciding to slumber again . Then Yuuki awaken him as the princess awakening Sleeping Beauty . Opposite from the first time when the prince awaken the Sleeping Beauty .

Oooo, I like your post! Bloody love kiss ;> That would be so hot *cough coughs*

Like everyone has said I don't think either Zeki and Yume kiss is over yet ;D

kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:53 pm

norngpinky wrote:

i don't wanna see a zeki kiss.just a wishful thinking,don't take it seriously zekis. next kiss of vk - Page 3 3994664780
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:38 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    norngpinky wrote:

i don't wanna see a zeki kiss.just a wishful thinking,don't take it seriously zekis. next kiss of vk - Page 3 3994664780

I personally doubt that we'll be seeing a Zero & Yuuki kiss at all. Although she cares about the hunter and treats him like a family member, she loves Kaname a whole lot more. I would really LOVE to see Kaname & Yuuki kiss each other at the end of the war and get married.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonenext kiss of vk - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Well so far surprisingly it looks like more fans want Zero & Yuuki to kiss than anyone else by looking at the poll :O :cheers I too would like to see a Zeki kiss happen next and I believe there's a great possibility of it happening.. in the end. More serious matters need attended to before we get any major romantic happenings.. it would just be a distraction to the real plot. xP
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Well so far surprisingly it looks like more fans want Zero & Yuuki to kiss than anyone else by looking at the poll :O :cheers I too would like to see a Zeki kiss happen next and I believe there's a great possibility of it happening.. in the end. More serious matters need attended to before we get any major romantic happenings.. it would just be a distraction to the real plot. xP

You mean like the one that's been fixed like the one at the other forum (...that I don't want to mention here)? From what we've seen in the current chapter, I don't think the story is leading anywhere... except Sara's demise. Zero's motive is to kill Kaname to claim his prize while Yuuki wants to both stop and protect Kaname.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Well so far surprisingly it looks like more fans want Zero & Yuuki to kiss than anyone else by looking at the poll

Ahem … I voted for Zero-Sara’s kiss rofl

Does this mean that I don’t want to see a Yume kiss?
    Does this mean that I’m not a Yume or that I do not believe in my ship? Razz
    Does this mean that I believed in the possibility for a Zero-Sara kiss?

Or that some of us do not care or need to create meaningless impressions? Razz

Note though that the question of the poll says “who is gonna kiss next” and NOT who you want to. lol!

I guess this is how wishful thinking becoming predictions or interpretations or even and facts depending on one’s wild imagination lol.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:19 pm

nina wrote:
    Well so far surprisingly it looks like more fans want Zero & Yuuki to kiss than anyone else by looking at the poll

Note though that the question of the poll says “who is gonna kiss next” and NOT who you want to. lol!

I guess this is how wishful thinking becoming predictions or interpretations or even and facts depending on one’s wild imagination lol.

exactly the ques is who is gonna kiss next?
    hmm..
    i guess rukain has the highest possibility and shima has also a good chance.i don't see either a yume or zeki kiss in coming chapters. Evil or Very Mad
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonenext kiss of vk - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:32 am

nina wrote:

lol I highly doubt a yume would vote for a zeki kiss even if a chapter ended with their lips 2 inches away xD a lot of people didn't even think Yuuki would drink Zero's blood even after she was lunging for his neck in the last panel of the chapter before it happened. xD I think it's fair to say most people will vote for who they want to see kiss... why do you think yume is in 2nd and zeki in 1st? Yume and zeki are what people want to see most and i don't think they'd foresee it happening and not want it to happen at the same time lol Although I guess there might be a rare chance that a non-zeki thinks a zeki kiss is possible.... though I highly doubt it. Either way, apparently the most people predict that it will happen and I find that something to be happy about ^^

"I guess this is how wishful thinking becoming predictions or interpretations or even and facts depending on one’s wild imagination lol." Talk about confusing grammar... o.O But I guess you're saying i was wrong to assume that a poll about a prediction can mean that it's what people want to see? I had actually thought about putting want/think but i didn't think it'd be that big of a deal... goes to show how the littlest things can set a person off. xD
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:24 am

Well . To see a Zeki kiss scene as the next kiss is not as ridicule as it sounds . As the poll only asked which will be the next kiss of V. K. . Not the final kiss scene . Nor with who Yuuki will end as couple . In fact the next kiss could be Takuma and Sara . Or the mother metal kissing Kaname ( weird , but not impossible ) . Or Zero kissing White Lily . ( Now I'm asking for crazy stuff . )

In fact I expect a Zeki kiss before a Yume kiss . As the Zeki kiss could a a second farewell . This time from Yuuki to Zero .
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:32 am

mariangie wrote:Well . To see a Zeki kiss scene as the next kiss is not as ridicule as it sounds . As the poll only asked which will be the next kiss of V. K. . Not the final kiss scene . Nor with who Yuuki will end as couple . In fact the next kiss could be Takuma and Sara . Or the mother metal kissing Kaname ( weird , but not impossible ) . Or Zero kissing White Lily . ( Now I'm asking for crazy stuff . )

In fact I expect a Zeki kiss before a Yume kiss . As the Zeki kiss could a a second farewell . This time from Yuuki to Zero .

thats what i were thinking.yes if there is gonna be a yume ending its definite that this time the kiss will be from yuuki's side to zero.but before that i think we yumes can expect some kisses of zeki as yume seems to be on tough road.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:27 am

Shoujo-Zo wrote: lol I highly doubt a yume would vote for a zeki kiss

I never said that a Yume would vote for a Zeki kiss in my previous post O.O
    Again your analysis is based on wrong data lol

I said I voted for Zero-Sara’s kiss and it happens to know and a few other Yumes who voted the same … and to make it simpler … this means that we didn’t vote the Yume kiss i.e. we deprived votes from Yume kiss because seems like we do not need to create such meaningless impressions … maybe others need them more Razz

I think it's fair to say most people will vote for who they want to see kiss

No it is not fair because you assume that most people think and act like you do.

Some of us actually will vote according to the question of the poll or simply for fun.

But if I follow your logic I guess is fair to say that no Zeki would ever vote for a Zero-Sara’s kiss even “if a chapter ended with their lips 2 inches away” like many Zekis didn’t believe that Zero will drink Sara’s blood as many of us supported XD.

If so then I can add the votes for Sara-Zero’s kiss with Yume’s kiss and then we will have a deuce Razz

Ofc I’m kidding cuz my initial point was to show that your conclusion is arbitrary not only because you interpreted the question wrong but for many other reasons such as Mariangie pointed out with her post >>

mariangie wrote: As the poll only asked which will be the next kiss of V. K. . Not the final kiss scene . Nor with who Yuuki will end as couple . In fact the next kiss could be Takuma and Sara .

In fact I expect a Zeki kiss before a Yume kiss . As the Zeki kiss could a a second farewell .

Right!
    See how many factors you overlooked with your conclusion? lol!

I had actually thought about putting want/think but i didn't think it'd be that big of a deal... goes to show how the littlest things can set a person off. xD

Oh believe me that you didn’t succeed to set me off regardless if this is your constant aim … to set Yumes off … I have read by far worst things from you thus far, so I’m trained XD
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:01 pm

nina wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo wrote: lol I highly doubt a yume would vote for a zeki kiss

I never said that a Yume would vote for a Zeki kiss in my previous post O.O
    Again your analysis is based on wrong data lol

I said I voted for Zero-Sara’s kiss and it happens to know and a few other Yumes who voted the same … and to make it simpler … this means that we didn’t vote the Yume kiss i.e. we deprived votes from Yume kiss because seems like we do not need to create such meaningless impressions … maybe others need them more Razz

I think it's fair to say most people will vote for who they want to see kiss

No it is not fair because you assume that most people think and act like you do.

Some of us actually will vote according to the question of the poll or simply for fun.

But if I follow your logic I guess is fair to say that no Zeki would ever vote for a Zero-Sara’s kiss even “if a chapter ended with their lips 2 inches away” like many Zekis didn’t believe that Zero will drink Sara’s blood as many of us supported XD.

If so then I can add the votes for Sara-Zero’s kiss with Yume’s kiss and then we will have a deuce Razz

Ofc I’m kidding cuz my initial point was to show that your conclusion is arbitrary not only because you interpreted the question wrong but for many other reasons such as Mariangie pointed out with her post >>

mariangie wrote: As the poll only asked which will be the next kiss of V. K. . Not the final kiss scene . Nor with who Yuuki will end as couple . In fact the next kiss could be Takuma and Sara .

In fact I expect a Zeki kiss before a Yume kiss . As the Zeki kiss could a a second farewell .

Right!
    See how many factors you overlooked with your conclusion? lol!

I had actually thought about putting want/think but i didn't think it'd be that big of a deal... goes to show how the littlest things can set a person off. xD

Oh believe me that you didn’t succeed to set me off regardless if this is your constant aim … to set Yumes off … I have read by far worst things from you thus far, so I’m trained XD

thats why i usually escapes her post because they are so zeki biased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:39 am