Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Bar_left59%bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Bar_left27%bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Bar_left15%bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+14
Ribbon07
Katherine
kanamekuranlover
Bloodredhead
via2myrene
lililovelilica
Kanamelover<3
juliet
Li.llium
aya-chan
_Dr.Mika_
mariangie
Kara
kanachanimmortal
18 posters

bed scene in the manga

Poll

will hino draw any bed scene of any couple in vk??

[ 14 ]
    bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Bar_left58%bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Bar_right [58%] 
    [ 10 ]
    bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Bar_left42%bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Bar_right [42%] 

Total Votes: 24
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonebed scene in the manga - Page 2 Drops5black

bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Empty bed scene in the manga

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

i came up with a crazy thought that hino never drew any love scene so i wanna know your guys thought on this.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

bed scene in the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: bed scene in the manga

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:43 am

via2myrene wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:dude everyone here hates me,you are no exception.
    why did you say that?
    just let her leave and find another threads to visit! you don't need to mind her and feel offended, dear. let us have fun with our imaginations! :]

lucykaede wrote:
    kaname is the hottest manga guy ever,how hino concentrates whe she draws him?? bed scene in the manga - Page 2 471363817
    his nude body,hino barely draws him shirtless,i think she does not wanna share his body with her readers and secretly draws him all nude.he he he.... bed scene in the manga - Page 2 3814611447
    hino should share it with us. *w*
    there are many kaname fans who are waiting for more pics of him shirtless :]

i just have a feeling that people don't like me here,well thanks for the comment and yeah hino should share it with us but she is being cruel.
    via2myrene
    via2myrene
    Human

Humor : Hep-hap, baby ;)
    Warning Zonebed scene in the manga - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by via2myrene Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:59 am

lucykaede wrote:
    i just have a feeling that people don't like me here,well thanks for the comment and yeah hino should share it with us but she is being cruel.
    if people don't like you, then the dear kaname fangirls and i wouldn't come here to comment at your thread. believe me, though some people may dislike you, there are also many friends who are willing to talk and have conversations with you. cheer up!

maybe you just need to appreciate zeki & zero fans and try to not bash their favorite couple & character. because we, also don't want them to bash yume & kaname. isn't that right? :]

from now on, just support yume and continue to adore kaname! that's okay if people are showing their opinions. but if it's very offending, it won't be good. we need to learn how to appreciate others, if we want to be appreciated. :]

— *. ღ .* —

okay then, i will just wait her to show some of her collections. *w*
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:10 am

via2myrene wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    if people don't like you, then the dear kaname fangirls and i wouldn't come here to comment at your thread. believe me, though some people may dislike you, there are also many friends who are willing to talk and have conversations with you. cheer up!

maybe you just need to appreciate zeki & zero fans and try to not bash their favorite couple & character. because we, also don't want them to bash yume & kaname. isn't that right? :]

from now on, just support yume and continue to adore kaname! that's okay if people are showing their opinions. but if it's very offending, it won't be good. we need to learn how to appreciate others, if we want to be appreciated. :]

— *. ღ .* —

okay then, i will just wait her to show some of her collections. *w*

maybe i am just too sadistic that i think everyone hates me. sFun_banghead2
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm in agreement with a lot of people in this thread. I want a Yume bed scene, on like a four poster bed, the sheets sprinkled with rose petals, candles to create some mood.... bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462 better stop before I go into fangirl mode. ROTFL!

Kara wrote:Does anyone else think that it's slightly unfair that there has been more than one scene with Zero shirtless, but none for Kaname? Sad Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not complaining about Zero's shirtless scenes at all Razz But I think that Hino should draw Kaname shirtless at least once within the actual manga...to show off those abs just to balance it out, you know? Twisted Evil rofl

I agree Kara. It was wonderful having Zero shirtless, and I think to balance it out, and for all Kaname and Yume fans, we need a Kaname shirtless picture. wub Pretty please hino.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:I'm in agreement with a lot of people in this thread. I want a Yume bed scene, on like a four poster bed, the sheets sprinkled with rose petals, candles to create some mood.... bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462 better stop before I go into fangirl mode. ROTFL!

Kara wrote:Does anyone else think that it's slightly unfair that there has been more than one scene with Zero shirtless, but none for Kaname? Sad Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not complaining about Zero's shirtless scenes at all Razz But I think that Hino should draw Kaname shirtless at least once within the actual manga...to show off those abs just to balance it out, you know? Twisted Evil rofl

I agree Kara. It was wonderful having Zero shirtless, and I think to balance it out, and for all Kaname and Yume fans, we need a Kaname shirtless picture. wub Pretty please hino.
    if not with yuuki then atleast hino should draw a flashback story of kaname and his past wife in bed. bed scene in the manga - Page 2 651225598 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 3530524148 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 3814611447 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 967774713 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 2274236167 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 3988847424 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 812189494 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 230346397 drawling
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:I'm in agreement with a lot of people in this thread. I want a Yume bed scene, on like a four poster bed, the sheets sprinkled with rose petals, candles to create some mood.... bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462 better stop before I go into fangirl mode. ROTFL!

You shouldn't have stopped. I like how the idea sound. you can go on Very Happy
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:38 am

aya-chan wrote:

Hahahaha! Maybe i should write a fic to continue it? Bring out the Yume fangirl within, with a nosebleed edition of Yume's first time. bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 am

Bloodredhead wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Hahahaha! Maybe i should write a fic to continue it? Bring out the Yume fangirl within, with a nosebleed edition of Yume's first time. bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462

wow you guys still have faith in yume,i can't understand this,yuuki is clearly on zero's side. scratch
    well still bring out sexy fics...he he... bed scene in the manga - Page 2 651225598
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:58 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

wow you guys still have faith in yume,i can't understand this,yuuki is clearly on zero's side. scratch
    well still bring out sexy fics...he he... bed scene in the manga - Page 2 651225598

Erm just as she is Zero's ally at the moment does not mean she is choosing him in the LT. To me the scene was as allies, I didn't see any romantic implications in the dialogue or how Yuuki acted and it would be a bit OC considering less then a few hours prior to this she was going "My Kaname." Feelings don't change that drastically in a few hours.

I have faith in Yume as going off the script and what i have seen they are the ones in love with each other.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:50 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

no wonder you don't understand since you read another version of vk.

A woman (yuuki) who call the person she loves mine (my kaname) and ask her man back won't stop loving him in a matters of hours and later to chose another man as lover.
    I doubt that hino wants her heroine to be a s-l-u-t (because this will be the view of the readers over the heroine hino created). If hino will ever do this then her reputation as a shoujo mangaka will go to drain. The repercusions over her mangaka carreer will be harsh - none will want to read her works anymore.

@blood - agree with you. and you can do that hot lemony yume fic bed scene in the manga - Page 2 651225598
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:52 am

aya-chan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

no wonder you don't understand since you read another version of vk.

A woman (yuuki) who call the person she loves mine (my kaname) and ask her man back won't stop loving him in a matters of hours and later to chose another man as lover.
    I doubt that hino wants her heroine to be a s-l-u-t (because this will be the view of the readers over the heroine hino created). If hino will ever do this then her reputation as a shoujo mangaka will go to drain. The repercusions over her mangaka carreer will be harsh - none will want to read her works anymore.

@blood - agree with you. and you can do that hot lemony yume fic bed scene in the manga - Page 2 651225598

she does not want her heroine to be a slut but she always showed her stupid,she is protecting sara,i mean sara who is the worst person of vk,even worse than rido,atleast rido never manipulated anything but sara,she is just disgusting and zero is siding with her even knowing about blood tablets.i hope they soon know about sara prison cells and she was the reason for aido dono's death and not kaname,there is no need to even injure kaname because he does not do anything wrong.what is hino doing,i just can't understand?? scratch
    via2myrene
    via2myrene
    Human

Humor : Hep-hap, baby ;)

Post by via2myrene Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 am

Bloodredhead wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

i'm a fanfic writer too! maybe we can collab one day to make yume fic~?
    bed scene in the manga - Page 2 2554657431
    hahaha just ignore me, i'm just being a very happy fangirl when i hear word "fanfic" xDD
    go on! i will wait the *lemon* fic with kaname shirtless and more~ *w*
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 am

via2myrene wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

hahaha just ignore me, i'm just being a very happy fangirl when i hear word "fanfic" xDD

bring it on guys,waiting for a sexy yume fic. cheers
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:56 pm

via2myrene wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

I wouldn't mind at all collaborating for a Yume fic. Very Happy
    And its great we have another Yume fic writer in our mists. I love reading all Yume fanfiction. Hehe Very Happy

@aya-chan: Rodger. I'll start planning for it.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:19 am

wanna see kana chan's naked body and a hot yume sex scene,come on shoujo,for once be hentai. bed scene in the manga - Page 2 651225598
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:20 pm

i am ready to read any good sex scene if hino writes it in first place.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:48 pm

I would love such a scene bed scene in the manga - Page 2 812189494 But I don´t think that Hino-sensei will show us such a scene, it would be so awesome

@fanfic-writers: I can´t wait for the story, I have dirty pictures in my head right now^^
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Katherine wrote:I would love such a scene bed scene in the manga - Page 2 812189494 But I don´t think that Hino-sensei will show us such a scene, it would be so awesome

@fanfic-writers: I can´t wait for the story, I have dirty pictures in my head right now^^

i don't think hino drawing a scene like this.but still....hopes never die.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Katherine wrote:

you little pervert...

Where you always a pervert or you were converted to it? rofl rofl

I hope that we will have a yume bed scene in the near future; we yumes were deprived from so many things, like a shirtless kaname
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:05 pm

I hope that we will have a yume bed scene in the near future; we yumes were deprived from so many things, like a shirtless kaname

speak it up Aya! zekis at least in that field were fed with something....we are starving LOL rofl rofl
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 am

juliet wrote:

speak it up Aya! zekis at least in that field were fed with something....we are starving LOL rofl rofl

The diet hino put yumes in last for too long. it's time for us to change it to something more tasty rofl
    Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".

Post by Ribbon07 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 pm

At frist, I thought Hino dont' dare to show but now after chapter 89... bed scene in the manga - Page 2 3530524148 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 3530524148 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 1019656462 bed scene in the manga - Page 2 651225598
    frap
    frap
    Human

Post by frap Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:51 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

The diet hino put yumes in last for too long. it's time for us to change it to something more tasty rofl

talk about answered prayers, eh? bed scene in the manga - Page 2 651225598

BUT STILL NO SHIRTLESS KANAME!!! bed scene in the manga - Page 2 2747345646
    I guess we have to make do with his bare arm for now, no?
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:05 am

frap wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

talk about answered prayers, eh? bed scene in the manga - Page 2 651225598

BUT STILL NO SHIRTLESS KANAME!!! bed scene in the manga - Page 2 2747345646
    I guess we have to make do with his bare arm for now, no?

lol, heck no!! i'll see him shirtless one day or another sFun_mischieviousbig
    i don't think though that hino will go all the way, but hopefully we'll have some good scenes. it better not end with that one bed pic!! bed scene in the manga - Page 2 3476048923
    we have been sooo deprived!!! the zeki's have been having it on a silver platter, while we slobber and wish for a little tasty morsel ourselves bed scene in the manga - Page 2 473101691
    @ blood, via2myrene, bring on the fanfiction!!! i will read it and read it over and over LOL.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:16 am

Yes , Yume bed scene ! bed scene in the manga - Page 2 230346397

But no shirtless Kaname ! sFun_mischieviousbig
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:41 am

mariangie wrote:Yes , Yume bed scene ! bed scene in the manga - Page 2 230346397

But no shirtless Kaname ! sFun_mischieviousbig

well... if you think about it, he is technically shirtless... wub but we just can't see it because of those dang sheets! sFun_banghead2 oh well... i guess we can only imagine sFun_mischieviousbig

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:25 pm