Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Bar_left59%Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Bar_left27%Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Bar_left15%Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
stilldollgaze
Saphira_K
Rima echo
7 posters

Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links

Rima echo
    Rima echo
    Human

Warning ZoneNoir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Dropsoa

Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Empty Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links

Post by Rima echo Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:56 pm

I found 2 links of the vk novels. The links are posted in spoilers below. Enjoy!
    bouncing

Noir's Trap
    Noir's Trap

Season of Transience

[url=http://www.diary.ru/~VampireKnight/p134562818.htm?oam ]Season of Transience[/url]

It's hard to read the words on this site, so I added an attachment of Season of Transience so it'll be easier to read.

I also found a site with pictures from the novels.

[url=http://vk-gallery.weboldala.net/thumbnails.php?album=15 ]VK novel pics[/url]
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Empty Re: Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links

Post by Saphira_K Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:24 am

awesome links there! thanks a lot for sharing! Very Happy
    stilldollgaze
    stilldollgaze
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : (* o*) the funny stuff

Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Empty Re: Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links

Post by stilldollgaze Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 2554657431 Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 3569010142 Thank you so much for downlaoding these links.Normally when I read the light novels online they say that there was a part of Zero's past in that light novel but I never ever found that part. Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 2747345646
    By the way how did you ever find this? do you know if the light novels are out on sale or something? ooooh
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 pm

cheers cheers cheers

oohh.. so happy, I've been looking for chaps 2 and 3 for years already.. I finally read them.. Thank you so much!! Smile
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneNoir's Trap & Season of Transience Links Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:53 am

Thanks so much for this!! Very Happy I could never find a translation of it no matter how hard i looked. I didn't think there would ever be one! :O Thank you thank you thank you!!! <3 <3 <3 sLo_BigBearHug Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 1694537797 Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 1694537797 Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 1694537797 drawling
    purebloodking_forever
    purebloodking_forever
    Human

Humor : Carefree

Post by purebloodking_forever Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Thanks so much for this!! :DI could never find a translation of it no matter how hard i looked. I didn't think there would ever be one! :O Thank you thank you thank you!!! <3 <3 <3  sLo_BigBearHug  Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 1694537797  Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 1694537797  Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 1694537797  drawling
    I looove these light novels. Btw does anyone of you aware of the latest post on vampire knight on lala webstIte? I tried to google translate it and it seems that's new light novel is coming out?? Like really!!!! I need to get this confirmed pplzzz

This is the link

http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/novels//

It's the first novel on the list
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:58 pm

purebloodking_forever wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Thanks so much for this!! :DI could never find a translation of it no matter how hard i looked. I didn't think there would ever be one! :O Thank you thank you thank you!!! <3 <3 <3  sLo_BigBearHug  Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 1694537797  Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 1694537797  Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links 1694537797  drawling
    I looove these light novels. Btw does anyone of you aware of the latest post on vampire knight on lala webstIte? I tried to google translate it and it seems that's new light novel is coming out?? Like really!!!! I need to get this confirmed pplzzz

This is the link

http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/novels//

It's the first novel on the list

check on tumblr, there is a translation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:27 am