Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

"Boy love" in VK Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
"Boy love" in VK I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
"Boy love" in VK Bar_left59%"Boy love" in VK Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
"Boy love" in VK Bar_left27%"Boy love" in VK Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
"Boy love" in VK Bar_left15%"Boy love" in VK Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
libra
nina
aya-chan
Ribbon07
8 posters

"Boy love" in VK

Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone"Boy love" in VK Dropsoa

"Boy love" in VK Empty "Boy love" in VK

Post by Ribbon07 Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Although VK is a shoujo manga, seem like Hino still interested in this kind of love. For example:
    Aidou => Kaname <= Takuma
    Shiki => Takuma??

What do you think?

P/s: Kaname is so attractive. Even boys like him rofl
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

"Boy love" in VK Empty Re: "Boy love" in VK

Post by aya-chan Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Ribbon07 wrote:Although VK is a shoujo manga, seem like Hino still interested in this kind of love. For example:
    Shiki => Takuma??

What do you think?

Love between two persons the same gender happens a lot in manga, even shoujo. Another example is Sailor Moon - haruka and michiru.

I won't say that takuma don't love kaname, but I doubt its something romanticaly, or that compares with the love aidou has.

Aidou's level of love for kaname reached even masochistic levels - kaname slapping him is the slap of love; aidou is glad even when he wears water buckets on his head, etc.

Shiki x takuma - shiki cares a lot to takuma, but i do not think is something romanticaly. I did not get the impression that shiki had a happy childhood; probably takuma was by his side all the time; i think they care at each others as brothers than lovers
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Ribbon07 wrote:Although VK is a shoujo manga, seem like Hino still interested in this kind of love. For example:
    Shiki => Takuma??

What do you think?

This ^^^ is not Ps my dear but the MAIN theme! rofl rofl rofl

I agree with Ribbon … even if Hino doesn’t form a canon yaoi couple still subtly has touched the genre as well as yuri with Sara’s harem and with Yuuki x Yori.

I doubt though that we will see openly a yaoi pairing in VK but certainly the given elements are enough to trigger our imagination hahaha

My new ship is Takuma x Aidou == Takudou hahahaha
    It’s the first time that I’m interested on a ship other than Yume ^^ (none other clicked to me thus far Razz) … so Takudou FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl

Let’s try out new combinations (except than Kaname x Zero/Kaze which is wide known lol)

I’ll go first Razz … what about Yagari x Cross huh? Did you see how Cross’s face was sparkling while talking to Yagari in this chapter?? What if the beam of light for Yagari is Cross???!!! affraid rofl rofl
    While Cross has all the requirements for a perfect uke I think that is time for Yagari to get out of the closet hm? (~_^) rofl rofl rofl

@Aya-sensei, loosen up a bit and let your imagination to run wild Twisted Evil hahaha
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Every reader has the right to let his imagination run into deep deep forests.

Hino gives a lot of scenes to feed yaoi-funs imagination. From the very beggining, the scene that Kaname crushes Zero down at his apartment and Zero drinks from Kaname is so, so, so damn yaoi-hot, that it's scary!!! I've read more yaoi fanfics for this scene than for any other Yuki/Kaname or Yuki/Zero scene.

After that the attraction and obedience that Aido is showing to Kaname is also very BL!!!!!

I'll second nina's pairing about Yagari/Cross. Their characteristics are very suitable.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:12 pm

My new ship is Takuma x Aidou == Takudou hahahaha
    It’s the first time that I’m interested on a ship other than Yume ^^ (none other clicked to me thus far ) … so Takudou FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

ΟΗ...I just love the idea...I do...

you know between Aidou and Takuma, Takuma is the one that gives me more of the yaoi vibes...don't know why...despite Aidou also being in love with Kaname...there was a scene that Takuma hugged Kaname that was so awesome!

I can live with Aidou and Takuma and be happy about it...

I'll second nina's pairing about Yagari/Cross. Their characteristics are very suitable.

haha me too...and Hino is to be blamed again...that scene where Yagari kicks Cross at the butt is delirious...like an old yaoi couple fighting scene...so much laughter...but Yagari can get Seiren as well...

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:22 pm

@Aya-sensei, loosen up a bit and let your imagination to run wild

I am not against yaoi pairing when the members couple are in love with each other - I read some yaoi (manga not fics) and even cheered up for the yaoi pairing.
    However, I cannot read yaoi fics

My new ship is Takuma x Aidou == Takudou

they would be a funny couple. can you imagine takuma playing pranks on aidou? rofl rofl
    A fic with them will be great - an oneshot - but I have no idea. however you can came with ideas and help my imagination go wild rofl rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 pm

they would be a funny couple. can you imagine takuma playing pranks on aidou?

epic... rofl rofl rofl rofl Aido for revenge could take Takuma's manga away...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 pm

juliet wrote:
    they would be a funny couple. can you imagine takuma playing pranks on aidou?

and because takuma's mangas are all *erotic* yaoi, he will try to punish him like in the manga rofl rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 pm

haha, i found and the soundtrack "Hot stuff?" rofl rofl rofl
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Libra wrote: From the very beggining, the scene that Kaname crushes Zero down at his apartment and Zero drinks from Kaname is so, so, so damn yaoi-hot, that it's scary!!!

Truth to be told I haven’t come across in any yaoi manga with such a hot scene!
    OMG it hit me now! Imagine Hino to draw yaoi ?! … That’s it … the epitome of the saying “I died and gone to heaven! Hahaha to bishies’ heaven !!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAA rofl rofl

Juliet wrote:ΟΗ...I just love the idea...I do...

you know between Aidou and Takuma, Takuma is the one that gives me more of the yaoi vibes

Yes I know Razz Razz but you are the weirdo here *shrugs* hahaha
    I know that Takuma ain’t the most manly chara but for Takuma’s defence>>
    a) he wields a sword with all the cohesions that this can bring *ahem* (Kaname also wields a sword hahaha)
    b) He was so cool when he confronted his grandfather plus when he went at the town to deal with level-es in 1st arc … (and it was Takuma that Kaname sent for the job Very Happy)
    c) We saw that he had an interest in females > Sara … even if we questioning the originality of his emotions still there was an attraction something that we never saw from Aidou’s part lol!

...don't know why...despite Aidou also being in love with Kaname...there was a scene that Takuma hugged Kaname that was so awesome!

I can live with Aidou and Takuma and be happy about it...

You mean this one?
    I lowwwwwe that hug!!!!!!!!! Shows how comfortable Takuma was feeling beside Kaname … he was the only one that had this level of intimacy with Kaname that’s why I love him so much <3333333333333 and I have a soft spot for him more than Aidou
    "Boy love" in VK 21dhavb

I want them to reunite again so badly … I miss Kaname x Takuma scenes like hell! "Boy love" in VK 2747345646

Juliet wrote:

haha me too...and Hino is to be blamed again...that scene where Yagari kicks Cross at the butt is delirious...like an old yaoi couple fighting scene...so much laughter...

rofl rofl rofl … you know the interactions between Yagari x Cross and the feelings that they give away reminds me Kaname with Aidou … the slaps, the teasing etc … hilarious rofl rofl rofl

Aya-chan wrote:However, I cannot read yaoi fics

I haven’t either, except from my friend’s Libra ^^
    What’s the point without the pix? Hahahaha you miss the 90% of the joy … I need to shower my eyes with candies Embarassed rofl rofl rofl

Juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote: they would be a funny couple. can you imagine takuma playing pranks on aidou?

rofl rofl rofl rofl … Aidou almost provokes you to tease him and play pranks on him hahahahaha

and because takuma's mangas are all *erotic* yaoi, he will try to punish him like in the manga rofl rofl

"Boy love" in VK Getsmiley
    rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh my! I’m cracking up with this thread and your replies!!! "Boy love" in VK 3371568520 "Boy love" in VK 3371568520
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:38 pm

yes that one!! haha and Kaname too, haha the scene is pure laughter, Takuma knows Aido's sensitivities and plays with them so well; okay i am jealous i want a hug too...

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v06/c028/8.html

I know that Takuma ain’t the most manly chara but for Takuma’s defence>>
    a) he wields a sword with all the cohesions that this can bring *ahem* (Kaname also wields a sword hahaha)
    b) He was so cool when he confronted his grandfather plus when he went at the town to deal with level-es in 1st arc … (and it was Takuma that Kaname sent for the job )
    c) We saw that he had an interest in females > Sara … even if we questioning the originality of his emotions still there was an attraction something that we never saw from Aidou’s part

lol..okay the first two do not mean a thing after all Takuma's sword is there but we rarely see it Razz as for the third, yes and look what he got out of that; Evil or Very Mad perhaps from now on he shall want to avoid the same mistakes lol
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:45 pm

I tried today to write a fic for takudou but failed miserable. if you want a fic for them, please gimme an idea / ideas.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:59 pm

m...good idea Aya, how about the first time that these two came together with a sense of humour? they are both Kaname's friends and perhaps that could create bond but also dispute so that the blood starts boiling inside? you know what i mean...LOL Razz
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 pm

juliet wrote:m...good idea Aya, how about the first time that these two came together with a sense of humour? they are both Kaname's friends and perhaps that could create bond but also dispute so that the blood starts boiling inside? you know what i mean...LOL Razz

tell me your idea about this...

1. flashback with aidou and takuma's first meeting *as children - nothing kinky here*

2. they have a fight about whom should be on kaname's side

Spoiler:

3. they put their skills to trial *should aidou be the uke or takuma?*
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:52 pm

aya-chan wrote:I tried today to write a fic for takudou but failed miserable. if you want a fic for them, please gimme an idea / ideas.

Really aya???!!!! bouncing sLo_BigBearHug sLo_Iloveyou

aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:m...good idea Aya, how about the first time that these two came together with a sense of humour? they are both Kaname's friends and perhaps that could create bond but also dispute so that the blood starts boiling inside? you know what i mean...LOL Razz

tell me your idea about this...

1. flashback with aidou and takuma's first meeting *as children - nothing kinky here*

2. they have a fight about whom should be on kaname's side

Spoiler:

3. they put their skills to trial *should aidou be the uke or takuma?*

I agree with Jul ... a dispute that will lead to lowwwwe wub

Mmm maybe the time during academy or during vacations while being at the academy is the suitable time as a set up for your fic. The atmosphere was lighter and their ages appropriate *ahem*

Well another idea of mine is that maybe you could use the extra with Aidou’s campaign with the posters etc >> Kaname vs Ichijou hahaha … that was hilarious. So you can use this as a base and as starting point of the “dispute” Aidou vs Ichijou which will lead to a passionate love hahahaha

Ps. Aidou deffo must be the uke!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:59 pm

ΝΟΟΟΟΟΟ!! dont listen to her rofl rofl rofl rofl I find it so weirdly hot Takuma to be uke and Aido seme.

Great idea...but perhaps you can skip the past flashback and go to the future starting as Nina says with the dispute over the posters....

haha...

Aido can be so outraged that he can say stuff like

Spoiler:
    and then fight at the floor but as they do guess what? they have more in common than what they thought...or Takuma can start bleeding hurting himself at a furniture and Aido going "mmm...that smells delicious..." LOL
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:07 pm

juliet wrote:

ΝΟΟΟΟΟΟ!! dont listen to her rofl rofl rofl rofl I find it so weirdly hot Takuma to be uke and Aido seme.

Great idea...but perhaps you can skip the past flashback and go to the future starting as Nina says with the dispute over the posters....

haha...

Spoiler:
    and then fight at the floor but as they do guess what? they have more in common than what they thought...or Takuma can start bleeding hurting himself at a furniture and Aido going "mmm...that smells delicious..." LOL

Grrrrrr "Boy love" in VK 3476048923

Now aya it's time to prove where your loyalty lies "Boy love" in VK 473101691 ... she is destroying my fantasy here!!!!!!!!! "Boy love" in VK 3045962615

Spoiler:

However I like the rest of her ideas "Boy love" in VK 2554657431
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:34 am

nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:

haha...

Spoiler:

Grrrrrr "Boy love" in VK 3476048923

Now aya it's time to prove where your loyalty lies "Boy love" in VK 473101691 ... she is destroying my fantasy here!!!!!!!!! "Boy love" in VK 3045962615

Spoiler:

However I like the rest of her ideas "Boy love" in VK 2554657431

Haha, Aya has probably left us both.... rofl rofl rofl rofl no fantasy this month sorry...

okay I will turn my heart stone to see your fantasy fulfilled and then i shall write my own Aido-seme version... rofl rofl rofl rofl Takuma will be such a honey-lovey baby...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:39 am

juliet wrote:

I thought that too because its fit better the final I want to give *in a funny note ofc*

Spoiler:

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:42 am

aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

I thought that too because its fit better the final I want to give *in a funny note ofc*

Spoiler:

AWESOME!!!!!! I am in all the way....!!! i just find Takuma uke irresistible hot...and Aido shall be the apocalypse... bouncing

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone"Boy love" in VK Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:25 am

seeing takuma's love for sara and aido's love for kaname,don't see this couple happening. Razz
    also yaoi is something that vk is not made for. Shocked
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm

You are mad house!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Soooo this fic, is ever going to happen? Although i cannot complain! I have my share in this topic!

@Lib, i totaly agree with you! Zero x Kanname scene, is HOT! Too hot!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:00 pm

juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Spoiler:

AWESOME!!!!!! I am in all the way....!!! i just find Takuma uke irresistible hot...and Aido shall be the apocalypse... bouncing

*still protesting silently* "Boy love" in VK Miss-bone-171

Spoiler:

Just sayin "Boy love" in VK Miss-bone-5

ariel wrote:You are mad house!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh thank you Ariel! cheers rofl
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:39 pm

seeing takuma's love for sara and aido's love for kaname,don't see this couple happening

Why not?

Still, the only way this couple can happen is Kaname's death. They would have to comfort each other and starting from this... PLEASE DON'T! affraid

From the very beggining, the scene that Kaname crushes Zero down at his apartment and Zero drinks from Kaname is so, so, so damn yaoi-hot, that it's scary!!!

Please don't tell me. I'm still sweating. I've never seen so much hotness in the same panel. "Boy love" in VK 2554657431 "Boy love" in VK 1019656462

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone"Boy love" in VK Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:26 am

Duskola wrote:
    seeing takuma's love for sara and aido's love for kaname,don't see this couple happening

Why not?

Still, the only way this couple can happen is Kaname's death. They would have to comfort each other and starting from this... PLEASE DON'T! affraid

takuma and aido are so yaoi.....
    i am not a big fan of it so....
    besides i don't think hino will do something yaoi and for it fanfictions are there.a hot takdo fanfiction will be good for the couple's fans.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:28 pm