Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  Bar_left59%Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  Bar_left27%Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  Bar_left15%Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

2 posters

Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneNostalgic scent for Zero as well?  Dropsoa

Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  Empty Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?

Post by juliet Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:01 am

I wanted to talk about chapter 60 http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/60/023/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/60/025/

I hope that the links works, ha, ha, ha, look at the gaze! It makes you want to run away, it's such a dispapproval look that Zero gives there to Yuuki.

I guess that are many ways to interpret the scene but lately as I was looking at the scene better I just got the idea that this must be so hard for Zero's psychology. He hates purebloods and he wants to kill them all and he also hates himself for being a vampire. He has rejected Yuuki (giving her a promise that he will kill her the next time he will see her) and he says that he is only looking after an excuse to do so and make that promise come true (not only about Yuuki but in general).
    So the first reaction he gets after not having seen Yuuki (in personal) after one year is a tongue linking his neck and two fangs ready to pierce his skin (poor Zero). Yuuki confirms her pureblood nature here, a nature he hates, thus the look of disapproval. So Yuuki in his eyes has indeed being lost her humanity, being a full vampire right now, acting like one, taking advantage of her position on his shouder to prey. And that notion must be hard on him. On the other hand he knows -being a vampire himself- that this action is not mere instict, it also means craving over a person's blood. I was thinking that Yuuki's reaction should really tear him apart reminding him both his hate about the bloodthirsty vampires and both his feelings for her.
    So one part of him should be happy that she resisted her instict and he felt revealed that he does not need to kill her (or make a full out of himself again for empty promises) whereas another might feel dissapointed. What do you think?
    I believe that he is taking a preference on the first part, that she proved to him that her logic can dominate the beast she hides within. Clearly Zero is not ready here to accept a bite...and even though she may have puzzle him, he is taking more a liking in her this way whereas if she had reacted like a pureblood, not even considering his traumas, they all started from a biting in the first place.
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneNostalgic scent for Zero as well?  Dropsoa

Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?  Empty Re: Nostalgic scent for Zero as well?

Post by nuitetoile21 Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:45 am

I believe that even Yuuki has bitten him he would not have done anything. Seriously Zero is the last person who has the right to kill her just because of one bite. I don't believe that he forget alllready that it's cause of Yuuki blood that he stayes alived. And he has said in the past that Yuuki is only a victim for him, cause he drinks his blood etc. So he must understand all this - I want to drink your blood - situation.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:22 am