Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Thank you!  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thank you!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Thank you!  Bar_left59%Thank you!  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Thank you!  Bar_left27%Thank you!  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Thank you!  Bar_left15%Thank you!  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

4 posters

Thank you!

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning ZoneThank you!  Dropsoa

Thank you!  Empty Thank you!

Post by Katherine Fri May 24, 2013 3:48 am

I don't know, if I can post it here but feel free to move it.

I just can't write something under the discussion of the last chapter. It just hurts so much....bun not only because of that ending an the open questions, because I know, that something will Change for me. This was the last manga I read and after this dissappointment I am sure, that I won't open a new one so soon.
    The last months weren't easy for me an only a few times I posted something here. I read you discussions but I just couldn't write something because my feelings were...out of control.

But when I remember the time, when we discussed so many chapters, thought about every single detail (that wasn't important after all) I feel so happy, that I could spend this time with all of you.

All of you were a part of such a nice an friendly community and I know, that I will miss you. Yes we had Problems but somehow we loved this manga and continued....but I think that this will end with this last chapter.

I will leave and many of you will follow, but I don't want to leave the community that was so important for me für years, that shared my Feelings, my thoughts, with which I shared my interests, without saying
    THANK YOU! wub wub wub
    Thank you all for being a part of my life and for reading this manga...yes, it's not perfect (not even at all) but we still continued and loved it...and I won't Forget my love for Kaname-sama!

Thank you!  Tumblr_m7s82mXCpX1rcpmvdo1_250
    Thank you!  Tumblr_mke212azRA1ql5ylno1_500

Good-Bye and thank you again! I will miss you!

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Thank you!  Empty Re: Thank you!

Post by juliet Fri May 24, 2013 11:52 am

Katherine wrote:I don't know, if I can post it here but feel free to move it.

I just can't write something under the discussion of the last chapter. It just hurts so much....bun not only because of that ending an the open questions, because I know, that something will Change for me. This was the last manga I read and after this dissappointment I am sure, that I won't open a new one so soon.
    The last months weren't easy for me an only a few times I posted something here. I read you discussions but I just couldn't write something because my feelings were...out of control.

But when I remember the time, when we discussed so many chapters, thought about every single detail (that wasn't important after all) I feel so happy, that I could spend this time with all of you.

All of you were a part of such a nice an friendly community and I know, that I will miss you. Yes we had Problems but somehow we loved this manga and continued....but I think that this will end with this last chapter.

I will leave and many of you will follow, but I don't want to leave the community that was so important for me für years, that shared my Feelings, my thoughts, with which I shared my interests, without saying
    THANK YOU! wub wub wub
    Thank you all for being a part of my life and for reading this manga...yes, it's not perfect (not even at all) but we still continued and loved it...and I won't Forget my love for Kaname-sama!

Thank you!  Tumblr_m7s82mXCpX1rcpmvdo1_250
    Thank you!  Tumblr_mke212azRA1ql5ylno1_500

Good-Bye and thank you again! I will miss you!

OH katherine, thank you for supporting and participating and sharing all if these wonderful ideas and emotions and opinions. I wish that we all could be exiting this manga with much better feelings and lighter mood...but what can i say...the way Hino did it.

Here a great hug sLo_BigBearHug , stay strong and I wish you new thrills and chills to your newer manga explorations...

once again THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!! VK was a part of our life that we all shared.

I know that you wont forget Kaname though, well that's a reason I guess that Hino makes him immortal to her script because from that all that crap, I am sure she knows that he was her only true diamond;

Here's a song for good bye's..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxZG0w8YS7A
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri May 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Aaaah Katherine! Thank you too and take care dear <3

Thank you!  2ylw6ki
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Fri May 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi Katherine. You probably don't know me since I only registered when chapter 89 was out.
    I wanted to say, I'm so happy that I registered and got to discuss VK with such great people. cheers
    I know that the VK ending was disappointing, but we still can enjoy talking about Kaname. I'm specially looking froward to new fanfictions. VK's ending is going to be great start for awesome fanfictions. Right Juliet-san, Right?? Thank you!  1713890440
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri May 24, 2013 7:33 pm

2rsa wrote:Hi Katherine. You probably don't know me since I only registered when chapter 89 was out.
    I wanted to say, I'm so happy that I registered and got to discuss VK with such great people. cheers
    I know that the VK ending was disappointing, but we still can enjoy talking about Kaname. I'm specially looking froward to new fanfictions. VK's ending is going to be great start for awesome fanfictions. Right Juliet-san, Right?? Thank you!  1713890440

Haha, LOL, right 2rsa...and I am sure that in time there will be plenty for us to delve in...

let me check my list what i have in mind or I would like to read:

1. Kaname the ancestor - Yuuki connection to the past

2. Kaname human - Yuuki the rebirth

3. Kaname human - The rebirth (no yuuki here insert any character that you like)

4. Kaname Kuran - human and his lemon adventurous...

5. Kaname Kuran - vampire diaries - Lust of the pureblood! this is just for reference to his tastes

as you see it can turn quite big as a list... Razz

Oh and let me not forget it the epic grand VK RE_WRITTEN ERASE AND REWIND VERSION

So let's get down to work everybody!!!! Thank you!  1713890440
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Fri May 24, 2013 9:17 pm

juliet wrote:
    let me check my list what i have in mind or I would like to read:

1. Kaname the ancestor - Yuuki connection to the past

2. Kaname human - Yuuki the rebirth

3. Kaname human - The rebirth (no yuuki here insert any character that you like)

4. Kaname Kuran - human and his lemon adventurous...

5. Kaname Kuran - vampire diaries - Lust of the pureblood! this is just for reference to his tastes

as you see it can turn quite big as a list... Razz

Oh and let me not forget it the epic grand VK RE_WRITTEN ERASE AND REWIND VERSION

So let's get down to work everybody!!!! Thank you!  1713890440

Haha, can't decide which I'd love to read first. They all sound Kanametastic. Thank you!  1713890440
    Since I'm not good at writing and I have no confidence in my english, I'll be working on fanarts and manga panel colorings. Thank you!  803743774

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:12 pm