Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Chapter 63 raws!! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 63 raws!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 63 raws!! Bar_left59%Chapter 63 raws!! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 63 raws!! Bar_left27%Chapter 63 raws!! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 63 raws!! Bar_left15%Chapter 63 raws!! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

Chapter 63 raws!!

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneChapter 63 raws!! Dropsoa

Chapter 63 raws!! Empty Chapter 63 raws!!

Post by juliet Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:34 pm

thanks to isilen for spotting the raws for us on baidu and this month (lOl), the link to the raws is at her livejournal community blog found here:

http://community.livejournal.com/vampire_knight/830635.html

Enjoy cheers

Mel-Mel
    Mel-Mel
    Human

Chapter 63 raws!! Empty Re: Chapter 63 raws!!

Post by Mel-Mel Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:12 am

Omg, Yay!!! And I an uber glad (does that even sound right?) that my speculation about the hooded woman was indeed correct. But err yeah since there is no thread for that here and because I don't wanna spoil anything for anyone, I will keep my moth shut till the english scans come out ^^
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:42 am

@ Mel you can write here, don't worry about that.

To say the thruth I am a bit dissapointed and I did not found this chapter extremely interesting or fascinating. I am also waiting to for the translation to shape a better opinion on that matter but I do not know...I feel like now I am far more confused than before.
    Mel-Mel
    Mel-Mel
    Human

Post by Mel-Mel Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:34 pm

I agree with you Juliet. I was hoping for much more insight on Kaname's past, rather then just shwing us a peek of it. Although the fact that the hooded woman was the creater of the first hunter weapons is very intresting, that was what I had suspected from the start, wich now inter relates with our lovely Zero. Now the questions that come up regarding that are, that was that the original intent for this woman to approached Kaname or did she truly wanted to help him? Also did Kaname actually love her or did he only accept her because she offerend him blood, and hence making him feel less of a 'monster' for taking human blood? But my heart did go out to him in this chapter.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:07 am

Mel-Mel wrote:I agree with you Juliet. I was hoping for much more insight on Kaname's past, rather then just shwing us a peek of it. Although the fact that the hooded woman was the creater of the first hunter weapons is very intresting, that was what I had suspected from the start, wich now inter relates with our lovely Zero. Now the questions that come up regarding that are, that was that the original intent for this woman to approached Kaname or did she truly wanted to help him? Also did Kaname actually love her or did he only accept her because she offerend him blood, and hence making him feel less of a 'monster' for taking human blood? But my heart did go out to him in this chapter.

You did suspect her to be the creator of the weapons? I thought that this would be Kaname and her.
    You know after the fight Zero-Kaname scene where Kaname had talked to the Bloody Rose and had said "If you remember my blood and the tone of my voice"...
    Yes I lost here, I totally thought that it would be Kaname the creator. It seems though that Kaname's words perhaps were refering to the fact that the ancestor was drinking his blood, so in a way the weapon contained his blood too? scratch

What romance? She had put him to work for her and the good of humanity, he seems to comply in order to have the luxury of not being alone anymore and since humans chased him away to have a way to feed himself.
    There are so many gaps here, like is this the woman he made the Kuran Clan lately on?
    And since she made the anti-vampire weapons and she initiated the hunters without sacrificing her life then in what "sacrifice" does Kaname refer to when he says to Yuuki that I don't want to live that twice two chapters ago? And even more for whom does he grief in the Kuran mansion at the a chapter where he is standing above a mirror and says that "everything shattered..."? He had the Kuran mansion there so that loss he suffered and this sacrifice (if there was one after all) took place after he had become King, right? It could not have been any other way since he went to slumber after the establishment of the monarchy and after he had descedants or how else the Kuran Clan evolved?
    explosive this is the feeling I have after this chapter, it got things even more complicated.

I have so many questions and on top of that all: Where is Zero getting it with Aido? No really, does he really believe that Aido can offer him any piece of information?
    sEm_oops What if he learns from Aido for Yuuki's plan to go and play the reaper, what do you think Zero's reaction will be?
    haha, "ARE YOU NUTS?" YOU LEFT LITTLE YUUKI ALONE? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"
    God, now I have to follow her around with Bloody Rose, be her bodyguard, shield her for her own protection, not that I care...what do you mean... I DD CARE? DO YOU WANT YOUR LIFE AIDO HANABUSA?"
    I am just joking but yes Aido might tell him about her plan. I really wonder what else can be there...
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:07 pm

I was so dissapointed from this chapter...
    I really don't like this woman (the ancestor). She seems so dominant. I thought that Hino loved Kaname, why is she matches him with girls like that? (the ancestor is a Hitler's clone and Yuuki is the president of stupids). Why he can't be with a normal woman???? lol! lol!
    And I have many new questions. As juliet said if she made the weapons and she create the hunters why she sacrisfied herself then?
    And honestly Zero has lose his mind? He trully believes that Aido will give him informations? About what?
    And what is that new clothes stlyle Zero had? The coat he was wearing and the way he was wearing it it was a bad copy of Kaname's way.
    At least we know what is going to be in the next chapter:
    1- Zero will made his hair black (or he will get a wig that would like Kaname's hair)
    2- the ancestor will hit Kaname cause he will burn the food
    3- Yuuki will say '' I don't understand Kaname-sama, what do you mean you are not my brother?? or she and Kaname will have the following discusion:
    Yuuki: What do you mean you had another wife before me?
    Kaname: But Yuuki if I hadn't you wouldn't be here now...
    Yuuki: I thought you loved me...
    (and at this part Kaname will call Zero and said : Hey Zero, do you still wanted her?''
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Anyway I don't know for you guys but I starting to enjoy more the fanfictions than the original story lately. sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2
    sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:34 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:

1- Zero will made his hair black (or he will get a wig that would like Kaname's hair)
    3- Yuuki will say '' I don't understand Kaname-sama, what do you mean you are not my brother?? or she and Kaname will have the following discusion:
    (and at this part Kaname will call Zero and said : Hey Zero, do you still wanted her?''

Anyway I don't know for you guys but I starting to enjoy more the fanfictions than the original story lately. sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2

You are a very bad girl Nuit
    Let me see Zero with a black-haired wing affraid affraid affraid affraid rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I am dying here...
    that would definetely confuse Yuuki she would go like: Okay now I must choose Kaname or Z..eh, Kaname sSc_jawdrop3 haha, haha, bad, bad girl, I can not stop laughing. Do you have any intention of getting serious? NA? I thought so....

ps: Oh I got it Hino prepare us Kaname fans for a Zeki ending...but if she takes Zero right now the way he resemblances Kaname we may not mind...haha, all right, I am getting serious, you are awful making me think like that....

Please translation....someone...
    Mel-Mel
    Mel-Mel
    Human

Post by Mel-Mel Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:I was so dissapointed from this chapter...
    I really don't like this woman (the ancestor). She seems so dominant. I thought that Hino loved Kaname, why is she matches him with girls like that? (the ancestor is a Hitler's clone and Yuuki is the president of stupids). Why he can't be with a normal woman???? lol! lol!
    And I have many new questions. As juliet said if she made the weapons and she create the hunters why she sacrisfied herself then?
    And honestly Zero has lose his mind? He trully believes that Aido will give him informations? About what?
    And what is that new clothes stlyle Zero had? The coat he was wearing and the way he was wearing it it was a bad copy of Kaname's way.

juliet wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:

You are a very bad girl Nuit
    Let me see Zero with a black-haired wing affraid affraid affraid affraid rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I am dying here...
    that would definetely confuse Yuuki she would go like: Okay now I must choose Kaname or Z..eh, Kaname sSc_jawdrop3 haha, haha, bad, bad girl, I can not stop laughing. Do you have any intention of getting serious? NA? I thought so....

ps: Oh I got it Hino prepare us Kaname fans for a Zeki ending...but if she takes Zero right now the way he resemblances Kaname we may not mind...haha, all right, I am getting serious, you are awful making me think like that....

Please translation....someone...

lol! Nuite. And that will continnue like this:
    Yuuki:...and thats why I'm here!
    Zero: So let me get this straight, so Kuran's not your real brother
    Yuuki: Yup
    Zero: And he's actually the original Kuran Ancestor
    Yuuki: Uh huhhh
    Zero: And he was married to the creater of Hunter weapons
    Yuuki: Yes
    Zero: And he dropped you off to my place, because of all this?
    Yuuki: I know right! I though he loved me...
    Zero: ...I need a drink *pours valdka* rofl

Hey, intresting idea there Juliet. A Kaname like zero, hmmmm...

Yuuki: What are you doing? *stares at Zero*
    Zero: I'm trying to be more Kuran like *puts on black wig*
    Yuuki: I dont think that will wor- KANAME! wub *hugs*
    Zero: (-.-)V

lol! I think I'm enjoying this way more than I'm supose too ^^
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Mel- Mel I found you very nice with Yuuki. Do you really believe that she will understand all this story and then she will be abe to tell it right to Zero??? Are you insane??? lol! lol!
    no...this dialogue would be like this:

ZERO: What are you telling me Yuuki?
    YUUKI: I know! Can you believe him! His a liar!
    ZERO: But I really don't understand Yuuki.
    YUUKI: Are you stupid Zero? I am explain this to you 2 hours now! I told you Kaname had another woman before me!
    ZERO:Yes, in the past. How is that a problem?
    YUUKI: ZERO! He said he loved me! Me and only me! Not me and some -anchestor!
    ZERO: But if he hadn't a woman in his past you wouldn't be here Yuuki.
    YUUKI: Oh I see... you say the same things as he did... what is this now? From enemies you became allies?
    ZERO: YUUKI IF HE DIDN'T HAD ANOTHER WOMAN THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE KIDS! SHE IS YOUR GRAND-GRAND-GRAND MOTHER!
    YUUKI: HE HAD KIDS WITH HER????
    ZERO: I will be back in few minutes...
    ZERO(on the telephone): Kaname, I don't care! After all she is your daughter, niece, sister, wife, grandchild...please man.... I have all these psychological problems...don't push me to suicide..I see... you think that maybe Cross wanted her back???
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:18 pm

I just realized why Zero took Aido!!!
    Think about it guys!!! Who has obsession with Kaname? Who knows everything about his clothes, style, hair products etc?? lol! lol!
    AIDO!! So Zero took him and he is going to make him tell him alla about these stuff Kyuran uses. lol! lol!
    Oh...I really want to see Zero and Aido in a shop with make up products!!
    ZERO: Are you sure this is the color tone?
    AIDO: Oh Zero! If anyone knows which is exactly the color of skin of Kaname then it's me!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:59 pm

@ You girls make me laugh to tears, haha, both you are amazing rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now there's the alternative version as well:

Kaname: That was your great grand................ mother...
    Yuuki: affraid You cheated me with my great grand................ mother...? You beast...Oh poor granny...
    Kaname: But Yuuki I had gone to slumber for almost 7,000 years...
    Yuuki: :sSig_what: you were cheating me for 7,000 years is that were you went when you said that you had meetings with the hunter association.... :too much cry:
    Kaname: But I did....
    Yuuki: WHAT? You were cheating me with the hunter association too? All of them? and the building as well?....

Kaname: Aha, yes Cross? I have a special delivery for you tonight, the package writes Yuuki Cross and I won't accept returns...

Yuuki: Hi Z...AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You also came here to find me...after all that you did to the poor granny, I will kill you....
    Zero: No, Yuuki, it's me...stop hitting me Yuuki?
    Yuuki: You want fool me Kaname Kuran, a smart girl like I am...
    Zero: No, stop hit me, it's Zero... :craziness...:
    Yuuki: Eh? :red all over:
    Zero: Do you like my new style? I decided that since you like it Kaname's way...I will do it as he does....
    Yuuki: :Alala: You slept with my grandma too? :too much cry: :too much cry: :too much cry: :too much cry:

I am sorry, I am so bad, I know it....I could not help it though...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:45 am