Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left59%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left27%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left15%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+34
kialovejapan
kanachanimmortal
KuranPrince
tsundereluver
Divine Rose
sdalove
ckaien
jayashree
tssf
shizza24
aiko
Conrad Weller
VampireCythia
Nightclaws
Katherine
Youweremysafeplace*
audraliann
aya-chan
missdaredevil07
Vampire_Zero
ntalia
Hauru
anna
Akaruisama
funny bunny
Yuki_Clan
ariel
Mel-Mel
neosolaris12
ChuCookie
nuitetoile21
love ice
juliet
kanamenyuuki4ever
38 posters

who do you think is the coolest person in VK?

Poll

who do you think is the coolest person in VK?

[ 53 ]
    who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left33%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 28 ]
    who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left18%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 8 ]
    who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left5%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 13 ]
    who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left8%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 11 ]
    who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left7%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 12 ]
    who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left8%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 10 ]
    who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left6%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 4 ]
    who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left3%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 13 ]
    [ 8 ]
    who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left4%who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 

Total Votes: 160
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Warning Zonewho do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Dropsoa

who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Empty who do you think is the coolest person in VK?

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

I think that kaname is cool....
    he is so handsome and also mysterious>.<
    Shiki is also very cool...
    His face is so cute ^^

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Empty Re: who do you think is the coolest person in VK?

Post by Katherine Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:27 pm

I voted for Kain and for Shiki too

Kain, pure hotness, if I would see him walking in my city I would follow him just to see him, and I think he wouldn´t even care or bother, just cool

Shiki, if you would try to plant a bomb next to him he would stay calm to and react like a cool guy...

Kaname is great too but he is "cool" in another way....It´s too difficult to decide who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 2747345646
    Nightclaws
    Human

who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Empty Re: who do you think is the coolest person in VK?

Post by Nightclaws Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Kaname is cooler than the coolest!!! He da best!!! cheers
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:40 pm

I Very Happy say Zero
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:05 pm

coolest person is kaname. then its shiki he is so very good and doesnt like to be involved in people's troubles and neither does he causes troubles. i like such people but haruka and zero are cool too.
    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aiko Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:32 pm

For his his special powers and beauty, I say the coolest person is Kaname!
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:26 am

Z.E.R.O. ...... All the way!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy the dude is awesomeness itself.... He has redefined epicness and has definitely taken coolness to a whole new level!!!! who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 36224405 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 36224405

I love you I love you I love you I love you Zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 2554657431 drawling who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 812189494 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 812189494 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 812189494 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 812189494 drawling

*fan-girl scream*
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:42 am

Kaname, Takuma and Kain.

Kaname because... It's obvious. He's perfect in every way. Number one.
    Takuma - I know he might just be extremely cute, but n the other side, think about the sadist inside of him, I just think it's cool how he knows how to tease people, but doesn't overdo it and how strong he actually is.
    Kain - He's the coolest troubled daddy/big brother kind of guy, thanks to Aido for causing the trouble at this point. And he has a clothes-repulsion, which is extremely cool on a guy like him.
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zonewho do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by jayashree Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:54 am

kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:I think that kaname is cool....
    he is so handsome and also mysterious>.<
    Shiki is also very cool...
    His face is so cute ^^

i agree with you

who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 651225598 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 1694537797 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 967774713 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 3814611447 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 2274236167 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 3110612249 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 812189494 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 3988847424 drawling sLo_valentine2
    kaname is epic
    ckaien
    ckaien
    Human

Post by ckaien Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:44 am

Its a tie. X.x Between Yagari and Kaname. Yagari is just in general cool guy.
    sdalove
    sdalove
    Human

Post by sdalove Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:00 am

kaname
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:49 am

I think Kaname is the coolest. He's so mysterious and dark. And so powerful!

And then Haruka. I love how he won over Juuri. hehe
    tsundereluver
    tsundereluver
    Human

Post by tsundereluver Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:34 pm

kaname is the coolest? ok ha-ha-ha

then Zero is the HOTTEST and SEXY drawling who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 651225598

who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 1694537797 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 1694537797 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 1694537797 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 1694537797 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 1694537797 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 1694537797 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 1694537797 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 1694537797 who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 1694537797
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Although I'm a straight guy, I've voted for Kaname as the coolest character in the series. Whether the ladies are from Japan, USA, or Russia, they all love him because of his intellect, strategy, endurance... and especially some of his most seductive moves on his fiancee Yuuki.

Let's all hope that Kaname doesn't end his life and live happily ever after with Yuuki.
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:55 pm

KuranPrince wrote:Although I'm a straight guy, I've voted for Kaname as the coolest character in the series. Whether the ladies are from Japan, USA, or Russia, they all love him because of his intellect, strategy, endurance... and especially some of his most seductive moves on his fiancee Yuuki.

Let's all hope that Kaname doesn't end his life and live happily ever after with Yuuki.

i agree with you kaname's scenes with yuuki are so passionate and nice.

i hope so too, yuuki and kaname live happily always. cheers
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:07 pm

KuranPrince wrote:Although I'm a straight guy, I've voted for Kaname as the coolest character in the series. Whether the ladies are from Japan, USA, or Russia, they all love him because of his intellect, strategy, endurance... and especially some of his most seductive moves on his fiancee Yuuki.

Indeed, Prince. I hope so as well! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonewho do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:43 am

kaname,he is the coolest one in history of vk,ch 82 proves it.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:42 pm

I tjink that Zero is the most cooler!
    He's gorgeouse!! drawling
    He's strong!! who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 131249377
    He's determinated!! who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 473101691
    And last but not least he's a REBEL!!! who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 2050620774
    At he second place I think that Aido is cool too, 'cuz:
    He looks like an actor..!! He's soo beautiful!!! who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 2554657431
    And his power is the ice!!! Too hot who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 812189494 (even if it does not seem to XD)
    and last but not least he's a genius!!!! my eyes... (Yes, I admit, your honor, I like smarts guys...)
    And at the third place I think Yagari is cool too, 'cuz:
    He's a vampire hunter! who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 131249377
    he's a gorgeouse man! who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 2554657431
    he thinks with is own head! (and he's not a stupid marionette, like the others vampire hunter.. who do you think is the coolest person in VK? - Page 2 1348895015 )
    He looks like Indiana Jones!!! ha-ha-ha
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:11 am

kanameis the coolest.
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:21 pm

KURAN KANAME-sama for me... no one in the series can ever compare to him, may it be in looks, intelligence, or ability!! king
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 am

chacile wrote:KURAN KANAME-sama for me... no one in the series can ever compare to him, may it be in looks, intelligence, or ability!! king

yes he makes everyone look so childish,even sara and other purebloods look like children in front of him,obviously he is the only ancestor left.he is like grandfather of every vampire and zero actually thought of killing him. rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:13 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    chacile wrote:KURAN KANAME-sama for me... no one in the series can ever compare to him, may it be in looks, intelligence, or ability!! king

yes he makes everyone look so childish,even sara and other purebloods look like children in front of him,obviously he is the only ancestor left.he is like grandfather of every vampire and zero actually thought of killing him. rofl

yes he is old but I don´t look at him as if he is the grandfather of everyone, I only looks at his beautiful face and his hot body (when I see him I can´t relate such beauty to a grandfather)
    VampireKnight15
    Human

Post by VampireKnight15 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:53 pm

The coolest person on Vampire Knight? Thats a hard question to answer. Very Happy

I think each and every person on VK has something cool, something special and something amazing. They all have different personalities, different abilities - etc.

But I think the coolest person on VK is - Kaname, beacuse he just have it all. He is such an amazing charater, mysterious and just incredible. I really like his charater and respect it a lot. I actually think he is the person thats gone so much pain through, but although he has that - he always have a smile on his face!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:37 am

VampireKnight15 wrote:The coolest person on Vampire Knight? Thats a hard question to answer. Very Happy

I think each and every person on VK has something cool, something special and something amazing. They all have different personalities, different abilities - etc.

But I think the coolest person on VK is - Kaname, beacuse he just have it all. He is such an amazing charater, mysterious and just incredible. I really like his charater and respect it a lot. I actually think he is the person thats gone so much pain through, but although he has that - he always have a smile on his face!

Kaname's the first person who comes to my mind
    he's calm,beautifull,gorgeous,sexy,inteligent,strong,powerfull,ellegant,smart,charming and very cute when he gets thati'm jealous face...and a puppy face when he's sad...want me to continue?
    i can continue forever here... cheers
    I LOVE KANAME!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:18 am

in coolest persons league,
    in girls i will go with seiren,i am absolutely crazy about this character.she is so cool and badass.

in boys i will go with kaname sama obviously,the way he kicked zero's ass,the way he beats everyone with him power and mind,ah who can resist this type of hotness.

kaname actually should be with a strong character and not some damsel in distress yuuki,though she developed but it will take ages to her to grow as intelligent as kaname.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 am