Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview Bar_left59%VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview Bar_left27%VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview Bar_left15%VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview

Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneVIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview Drops5black

VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview Empty VIZ Media announced the English voice cast for VK + trailer preview

Post by Administration Team Mon May 10, 2010 11:13 pm

VIZ Media, LLC, a North American distributor of Japanese anime and manga, has announced the English voice cast for the upcoming debut of the anime Vampire Knight. The voice cast for the English dub includes Mela Lee as Yuki Cross, Vic Mignogna as Zero Kiryu and Ethan Murra as Kaname Kuran. The anime will be released on DVD July 20, 2010.

William Germain, the Director of Programming & Music Sales at VIZ Media, has this to say about the Vampire Knight's English dub cast: "Vampire Knight is an important series that demanded skilled actors who could portray these complex characters without sacrificing any of the intensity and emotional drama each one exudes. We also know there are a lot of fans of the manga that have been waiting for this series so we wanted to bring in some very talented people who we know will take Vampire Knight to a whole new level. Look for more news coming soon about the North American debut!"

Over the past seven years, Mela Lee has been bringing a voice to anime characters in series like Rozen Maiden and Blade of the Immortal, and fans have found depth and dimension in her performances in these anime.

source: http://anime.suite101.com/article.cfm/vampire-knight-english-dub-cast-announced

And get a preview of the trailer at the address below:

http://www.foryouranime.com/post/may032010/exclusive-vampire-knight-volume-1-dvd-trailer

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:38 am