Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_left59%The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_left27%The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_left15%The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+25
SilverMew22
sweetsolace
RedSonja
audraliann
Katherine
ambi9942*
Nightclaws
mariangie
Vampire_Zero
Conrad Weller
Lizz
Pinacolada
aya-chan
Bloodredhead
tssf
Anneliezz
roronoa-zoro
Akaruisama
meekomeeko
Kanaze-Chan
PSDOL
nuitetoile21
dolly
juliet
Administration Team
29 posters

The funniest VK character?

Poll

The funniest VK character?

[ 3 ]
    The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_left4%The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_left4%The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 5 ]
    The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_left6%The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 49 ]
    The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_left62%The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_left1%The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 12 ]
    The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_left15%The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_left0%The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 79
    Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneThe funniest VK character? - Page 2 Drops5black

The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Empty The funniest VK character?

Post by Administration Team Tue May 11, 2010 6:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just to make it more difficult only one option is available

ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Empty Re: The funniest VK character?

Post by ambi9942* Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Kanaze-Chan wrote:
    dolly wrote:Aido of course.... The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin The funniest VK character? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I agree with that statement Razz -- Aidou is probably the best in funny... along with Takuma and Cross xP
    i think so too! aido was always the first one to make me smile Very Happy
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning ZoneThe funniest VK character? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by Katherine Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:45 pm

mariangie wrote:Chickpeas are full of iron and protein . Good for anemic people to aid to replace blood . As the case of Kaname giving all that blood during the last year to Yuuki .

Nature's vegetable blood substitute !!!! The funniest VK character? - Page 2 230572241

A vampire The funniest VK character? - Page 2 2289681036 eating chickpeas to recover from anemia sSic_stretcher .

Ha ! Ha ! HA !!! The funniest VK character? - Page 2 778471282

Or Kaname likes to buy in bulk when in special at the local Sam's Club / Costco . sSc_jawdrop3 rofl rofl rofl rofl

Or the locals sFun_hailtheking pay all their taxes and debts to Kaname in local farm products . That year a surplus of chickpeas happened . sBo_jumping sBo_jumping Next year expect a fish avalanche . The funniest VK character? - Page 2 1064584243 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 1064584243 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 1064584243 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 1064584243

Or Hanabusa make a mistake with the Manor's supply order by internet / fax . The funniest VK character? - Page 2 3887309346 Instead of ordering 10 kg of chickpeas . Some Zeros where added . And 1000 kg where received at delivery . The funniest VK character? - Page 2 3371568520

Or the Kurans' are the most important suppliers of chickpeas in the world . Eat every day them as promotion to their crops . sSig_DOH

Or Kaname is so cheap with his servants , He buy chickpeas as cheap food for them . The funniest VK character? - Page 2 2528011993

Or Kaname newest experiments requires chickpeas as subject of his investigation . For developing chickpeas crops resistent to cold and insects . sFun_transform Or to make a cheap substitute for blood tablets . The funniest VK character? - Page 2 1348895015

Or just Kaname was keeping them for an opportunity to mortify Hanabusa with a weird punishment . sFun_mischieviousbig

No matter which crazy reason for the biggest supply of chickpeas I see in a particular house . The funniest VK character? - Page 2 1348895015 Hanabusa was stuck for a while counting them . sFun_crazybat Poor Hanabusa ! The funniest VK character? - Page 2 707342981 He's always the one Kaname makes to pay for whatever thing that happens around him . The funniest VK character? - Page 2 131249377

The funniest VK character? - Page 2 1713890440 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 1713890440 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 1713890440 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 1713890440

The funniest VK character? - Page 2 2412465706

Poor Aidou, but in reality I think that Aidou is sure that his work is very important, he will never get angry because of it ( at least he won´t show his anger towards Kaname) The funniest VK character? - Page 2 36224405

I think/ I hope that they are just for punishments, that would be adorable...Kaname cares so much for Aidou´s free-time activities The funniest VK character? - Page 2 2554657431
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:42 am

Aido is the funniness lol!
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:24 pm

aido 100%...but to include zero or kaname??no way.....especially kaname....he hasnt even made a funny face....
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)

Post by sweetsolace Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:42 pm

RavenBlack wrote:aido 100%...but to include zero or kaname??no way.....especially kaname....he hasnt even made a funny face....

correction! Its Zero who never once smiled or laugh... At least Kaname smiles or laughed once. :/
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:22 pm

RavenBlack wrote:aido 100%...but to include zero or kaname??no way.....especially kaname....he hasnt even made a funny face....

So I presume you never read chapter 11 . Yuuki's flashback of what she remembered about her past with Kaname . The scene where she was 6 years , amnesic , and trying to change her clothes . The one she make a mess with . Kaname not only laugh here . He blushed . He even laughed so bad he almost felt to the floor . Kaien said there " Kaname has going bersek ! He's laughing ? I didn't know he has a sense of humor ' "

But you can say Kaname is not very expressive with others . Unless is Yuuki. And after she met Zero , Kaname most of time showed Yuuki sadness .

In the other hand ; I never remember Zero laughing after becoming a vampire . Not even once during the main story . ( I'm not talking about pics that Hino draw outside the images shown inside the manga chapters . As for example promotional color pics or bonus pics . ) I only remember Zero griming ( and was an ironic laugh ) during the bonus chapter of the vampire singer or a day in hunters life .
    SilverMew22
    SilverMew22
    Human

Humor : Is it wrong to say... that my heart, belongs to an anime character.

Post by SilverMew22 Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:18 am

Aido is number one when it comes to humor, I love the way he flirts with the girls and when he sometimes gets mad at people like poor Yuuki. The funniest VK character? - Page 2 3371568520
    Kaien is number two because of the way he jokes around with Zero and Toga.
    Takuma is funny too, I love his smile and he makes me feel happy The funniest VK character? - Page 2 2554657431
    Finally, I would have to say either Shiki or Zero, their blunt remarks make me laugh.
    I love it when Zero yells at the Day Class girls. The funniest VK character? - Page 2 778471282
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:28 am

Aidou, Kaien and Takuma rule with this. Aidou number one. He is always so hilarious and flirty. Kaien is also hilarious. And Takuma I wouldn't really can him funny, but very bubbly, friendly and charming person.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Aidou is the winner for the funniest character title.

Cross kaien is a funny character too when he play thebuffon role, but lately his logic... affraid

SilverMew22 wrote:
    I love it when Zero yells at the Day Class girls. The funniest VK character? - Page 2 778471282

I must disagree. zero didn't yell at day class girl. only a deadly glare and the words "make one step and I will make you cry" were enough for the girls to be quiet. rofl his half of girls was always quiet compared with yuuki's. rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:29 pm

aya-chan wrote:Aidou is the winner for the funniest character title.

Cross kaien is a funny character too when he play thebuffon role, but lately his logic... affraid

SilverMew22 wrote:

I must disagree. zero didn't yell at day class girl. only a deadly glare and the words "make one step and I will make you cry" were enough for the girls to be quiet. rofl his half of girls was always quiet compared with yuuki's. rofl

Yeah Zero has his aura that makes the girls afraid and his glare almost kills them ;) He doesn´t yell his way is much cooler ;)

Yeah Aidou wins definitaly. He was funny at the beginning, in the middle and even right now...I mean there are always cute where we can laugh about him...even in serious situations, for example here...it´s only one pannel, but it made me smile:
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/16

Why he wins the crown: he has been funny all the time, but he has serious times too, f.e. when his father died...I think hino wanted him to be the funniest

ok Kaien was funny too but in the last chapters, you see the strong man who persues his goals and morals...he is serious and not very funny lately...sorry I can´t really laugh when Yagari is angry at him...
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Aidou is definitely the funniest in VK. When he's not being serious, he always makes me laugh.

@ Katherine: That was one of the funniest moments of Aidou. He looks like a super hero or something when he yelled that. rofl rofl
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:27 am

Kaname can be funny if he want too
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:38 pm

lililovelilica wrote:Kaname can be funny if he want too

Yeah but I don´t think that Hino intended to make him the funniest character...she has choses Aidou or Kaien in my eyes and right now it looks like Aidou is the one (although he has some tough and dramatic moments in hils life too! we already saw that)
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Katherine wrote:

Yeah but I don´t think that Hino intended to make him the funniest character...she has choses Aidou or Kaien in my eyes and right now it looks like Aidou is the one (although he has some tough and dramatic moments in hils life too! we already saw that)

Sincerly, I simply can't imagine Kaname as funny character, it's too hard for me. He is the most charming and handsome vampire but it is obvious that this kind of melancholic knight in shining armour doesn't go well in funny side of life.
    Althought in fanfictions there are many super funny scenes!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:27 am

Akaruisama wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Sincerly, I simply can't imagine Kaname as funny character, it's too hard for me. He is the most charming and handsome vampire but it is obvious that this kind of melancholic knight in shining armour doesn't go well in funny side of life.
    Althought in fanfictions there are many super funny scenes!

and in the fan book also and at the drama cps example the cooking contest or when he gives Yuuki a manicure Kaname can be funny too, I am not saying that he is the funniest, no way, just that he also has his glimpses there and its especially that seriousness that makes him funny when Hino decides to give him a more comical aura example that cartoon style he had when Yuuki called him a pervert for changing her clothes or when he was thinking that Yuuki will put him a collar...from the funniest character certainly Aidou!!
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:32 am

juliet wrote:

and in the fan book also and at the drama cps example the cooking contest or when he gives Yuuki a manicure Kaname can be funny too, I am not saying that he is the funniest, no way, just that he also has his glimpses there and its especially that seriousness that makes him funny when Hino decides to give him a more comical aura example that cartoon style he had when Yuuki called him a pervert for changing her clothes or when he was thinking that Yuuki will put him a collar...from the funniest character certainly Aidou!!

Agree. Kaname can be funny too, but not so openly like aidou.
    During the manga kaname had funny moments like:
    - punishing aidou: the bucket holding moment
    - teasing aidou, the chapter when he called himself homeless and he depend on aidou's charity
    - when he gave to zero the life seize doll
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:35 am

[quote="aya-chan"]
    juliet wrote:

and what was exactly Kaname's thinking? rofl rofl rofl but Zero certainly had a fiesta there with stress release exercises on the doll... rofl rofl rofl rofl I liked the part that it was "cursed" i think that was the fact that Kaname was advertising more... rofl rofl
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)

Post by sweetsolace Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:19 pm

[quote="juliet"]
    aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

and what was exactly Kaname's thinking? The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 but Zero certainly had a fiesta there with stress release exercises on the doll... The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 I liked the part that it was "cursed" i think that was the fact that Kaname was advertising more... The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456

The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456
    haha "stress release" doll. why would Zero be stressed out i wonder? The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 Probably from thinking too much of Kaname The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456 The funniest VK character? - Page 2 215456

Aido is definitely the funniiiest character in vampire knight, he can take a lot of pain for what he believes in. cheers He is probably the only funny character there that can bring comedy rofl
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning ZoneThe funniest VK character? - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Adio makes me lol and he is like the funny one around the whole dorm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:32 am