Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+19
xChickenii
jayashree
lililovelilica
rosaever
SassyKnight
theangelgirl1992
Lisi
emogirl4evr
Katherine
Yuuki Kuran
Bloodyrose223
zerofan500
Akaruisama
love ice
juliet
ChuCookie
anna
kanamenyuuki4ever
The Chrysalis Whispers
23 posters

Which characters can you relate to and why?

Poll

Who are you like?

[ 14 ]
    Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left26%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right [26%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left6%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left2%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left6%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 24 ]
    Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left44%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left4%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left4%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_left8%Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 54
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneWhich characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Empty Which characters can you relate to and why?

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, which characters you feel like you can relate to?
    Which characters are similar to you and how?
    Don't think about your favorite or non-favorite character. Even if there is a characters you hate and you are similar to then just tell about it.

Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which characters can you relate to and why?

Post by Lisi Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:16 pm

I can't realate to anyone.
    I'm a mix between Kaname, Yuki, Yori and Takuma.

People who know me, describe me as intelligent, shy, pretty, humorous, helpful, musically gifted, and sensitive.
    And sadly I fell into a deep depression for the half time of my life.

I'm also not a part of the "mainstream".

But overall no one knows me completely, excluding me.

theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which characters can you relate to and why?

Post by theangelgirl1992 Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Sayori : I am like her with being quiet, calm and standing out from the sheep crowd.

Takuma : I can be very bubbly and friendly like him.

Maria : my sisters often describe me to be innocent, shy and rather sensitive so I share this with her

Kaname: well with him I share being old fashioned and being polite. However also manipulative I mainly use my innocence and cuteness to get what I want. I know very sneaky. And I am learning to play chess like him to protect myself something i share with him. I can be sometimes a bit too sensitive
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning ZoneWhich characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:08 pm

I am like Zero. I don't have many friends and I make a point to keep people as far from me as possible
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWhich characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:15 pm

I really relate to Yuki alot Very Happy Im very naive, and lucky in lots of ways. I also have short brown hair EXACTLY like Yuki when she was human...But my eyes arent brown xD And Im VERY tired during the day all the time. Im like a vampire....I can stay up all night and sleep all day xD
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Most of all I am related to Zero I damand People stay away from me I am a bit depressed and I have a lot of trouble trusting people I act tough on the outside but I am a fragile and weak in my heart. I may not want to accept who I am but there are people out there
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Lisi wrote:I can't realate to anyone.
    I'm a mix between Kaname, Yuki, Yori and Takuma.

People who know me, describe me as intelligent, shy, pretty, humorous, helpful, musically gifted, and sensitive.
    And sadly I fell into a deep depression for the half time of my life.

I'm also not a part of the "mainstream".

But overall no one knows me completely, excluding me.

Oh my Lisi that's like I was reading about myself. I am also very sensitive and helpful. People like me, I am very cherfull when I am with friends but deep inside when I am alone i feel very unsure and I can forget about whole world while listening to music or reading some book or writing I don't think then about problems. I like to dreaming and imagine I am somebody else in another century or country. I think there is a lot of contradictions in me, so I can't choose one character.
    Spoiler:
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:21 am

I think i have a little of Kaname,Yuuki,Aidou,Takuma,Shiki and Ruka...
    why?because:Kaname is the lonely type and mysterious(like a puppy)
    he's also very romantic(giving a rose to yuuki) Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 2274236167
    Yuuki is the clumsy and cute side Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 812189494
    Aidou is funny, sFun_thbpbpthpt
    Takuma is cheerful, Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 1713890440
    Shiki is quiet(i think i'm more like him on that perspective,i don't like noise on my ears).
    Ruka is the jealous type(just like me) Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 4155267722
    Maria(i Put her because if she wants something she says she'll take it(just like she told yuuki she'll take zero for her). furious
    I'll always fight for what i believe and want! Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 131249377
    that's why if i had to choose,i would like to be Yuuki(to stay forever by kaname's side) Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 651225598
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:45 pm

I'm like Zero I act tough on the outside but I am fragile and weak in my heart. I may not want to accept who I am but there are people out there who won't give up on me, even if I want them to.
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by jayashree Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:34 am

I can relate to kaname more i mean i just won an award for being a leader and any thing he does i think about it and i ask my self if i was in kaname's shoes what could i do and i came up with the same thing as him and i think i understand him and how he feels people say i am very secretive and i am good leader and also i am bad at showing my feeling and i my self know that now and i done have someone i can call my bestfriend and also me and yuuki have a little in common too
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:53 am

You all know I'm like Zero lol
    xChickenii
    Human

Humor : So... there were two peanuts. ... then one got asSAULTed. HAH!

Post by xChickenii Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:45 pm

I can relate soooo much to Aidou xDD

He says he's used to him being treated as the cutest, smartest, etc. cause his family spoiled him. ... I feel like that's the case for me too ;A; (Now I just need a Kaname to come along and crush my ego so I won't be so self obsessed anymore D<)

He overreacts quite a lot. LOL~

He's also epicly funny. xD

He's very serious about the person he respects 0.0 (and because of that, overreacts a lot xP)

Oh and sometimes Shiki :> there are these times in the year where I just feel tired.... e_e ... and not feeling like doing anything. Pocky is awesome (Y)

stilldollgaze
    stilldollgaze
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : (* o*) the funny stuff

Post by stilldollgaze Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:22 pm

I can relate to Takuma because im funny and I am cheerful sFun_cheerleader2 I also like to to sFun_tease2 tease people but i dont like to go to far so I control my self Also I see what happens with everyone else and their view on things just like in the fanbook. Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 803743774

And im like Yuuki I love sweets yet im small and I can be energetic yet sleepy at times Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 2154643180 .And I want a friend whos like yori I like how calm she is, I just like yori's personality.No wonder they get along so well. Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 1098764838 Except the difference between me and yuuki could be our grades? maybe if we switch classes for day. Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 1331846141 but then again school in japan (or wherever the setting is) is different then in Ameica where I am at(students switch classes and we dont have class reps,well we might I but we switch all day so you dont have the same people for every class Idont know im not in high school til next year at late or middle summer (Auguast or september)). I dont know how classes would be like or if its the students or teachers who switch the classes. Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 3887309346 Mabey I will tun into Yuuki except with darker skin,curly hair,and American ,because I'll be so confused about classes.

:don\'t speak Ok I need to stop talking about American school im making Yuuki confused. catastrophy
    I'm good with people who are different than my own paronality or interest.Like how is Yuuki and zero or Yori and Yuuki.

Another person I can relate to is shiki I have a huge pockey fettish ha-ha-ha and like before where I said that I can be sleepy at times alouf .My friends say I can say some pretty harsh things bluntly with ease but not without any evil intenisons almost.. .

I would proably be able to relate to another charater if I knew who daydreams the most.can someone answer that for me? Hmm mabey I should make a poll about that it would be my first. Which characters can you relate to and why? - Page 2 1098764838
    sdalove
    sdalove
    Human

Post by sdalove Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:32 am

Hanabusa Aido people say i am cheerful and loyal and i am not the shy type either i have alot of friends and i do stupid things
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:49 pm

You know I relate to Zero
    Yuki Kuran Sama
    Human

Post by Yuki Kuran Sama Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:49 am

pale Hello everyone,
    i'm new to this site and please, before i say anything else, just dont call me crazy.. ^^"
    Anyway, i am here looking for help. I am 12, and cannot remember anything at all before the age of 5. i am upsessed with vampires, and somehow, my family knows a real one, who i send letters to. I have always almost every night woken up at exactly midnight to find my room either covered in blood or snowing. I have no idea why. I have sharp sharp teeth, and dark brown eyes and long brown hair. Then, i come across vampire knight, and the main character is in a situation similiar to mine. Please if you could help me, that would be great.
    Also, this is ENTIRELY true, please believe me!
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:29 am

I am most like Zero
    PSDOL
    PSDOL
    Human

Post by PSDOL Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:36 pm

well i am alot like zero and yuuki , well i am a kind hearted person strong willed and fragile just like zero and i am clumy,navie sometimes and so yuuki too plus i have brown hair And brown eyes just like her Razz
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Zero i never express my feelings and i dont like being annoyed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:44 am