Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_left59%The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_left27%The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_left15%The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+11
aya-chan
sweetsolace
rumland
Knightmare
nina
Pinacolada
aerah08
Akaruisama
anna
juliet
The Chrysalis Whispers
15 posters

The most essential character?~

Poll

The most needed character~

[ 36 ]
    The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_left33%The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 54 ]
    The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_left50%The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_left2%The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_left2%The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_left1%The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 8 ]
    The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_left7%The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_left1%The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 3 ]
    The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_left3%The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 

Total Votes: 108
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneThe most essential character?~ - Page 2 Dropsoa

The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Empty The most essential character?~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hm, so according to you guys, who is the most essential character without whom VK would not be as much as fun as it is now?
    Only a single character and also the reason for choosing!
    Hm, if i left any character, then you mention it on your reply~

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Empty Re: The most essential character?~

Post by juliet Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Kaname also leads the plot, he is the only one that actually withstood and went against the circumstances and the odds.

Yuuki as Zero were both victims of the circumstances..so Kaname's actions preceed their steps, he in a way protected them..yes I know that Zero fans might get mad here, but it's true that due to Kaname's resistance at the council and due to his love for Yuuki, Zero is also alive..
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneThe most essential character?~ - Page 2 Drops5black

The most essential character?~ - Page 2 Empty Re: The most essential character?~

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 pm

aerah08 wrote:well basically i think it was Zero and Yuuki are the true basic essential for the VK series.. there's something so tragic about there story as compare to her being with Kaname.. no offense to those of Yume fans.. buti think Yuuki is really belong for Zero.. well i used to be a fan of Kaname and for until so now.. but after i re-read all of the latest chapters of the manga.. I think even kaname knows already that Yuuki is deserves to be happy with kiryuu-kun.. since kaname always make her feel sad and romantic at the same time..Well ofcourse in a relationship it shouldn't be just black and white.. it should be colorful, i think Yuuki's being with Zero is more intense than she had with kaname.. Kaname even knows about it.. and even admit that he already knows what yuuki really up to with her decision.. Basically she wants to be with kaname because i think Kaname is the "True" Emo of the story cause he keeps himself isolated from most of the time.. and yuuki was the one who wants to protect him even it means she needs to sacrifice her relationship with zero, though when she is with kaname she keeps on remembering him still.. and for that little sacrifice she made.. for kaname that is enough

may I ask what you are doing having a YUME banner when here you are rooting for ZEKI?
    and your sig seems familiar.

The most essential character?~ - Page 2 4540216690_31b42ac95d_o
    where did you get this?
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:36 pm

juliet wrote:Kaname also leads the plot, he is the only one that actually withstood and went against the circumstances and the odds.

Yuuki as Zero were both victims of the circumstances..so Kaname's actions preceed their steps, he in a way protected them..yes I know that Zero fans might get mad here, but it's true that due to Kaname's resistance at the council and due to his love for Yuuki, Zero is also alive..

Agree, kaname is the one what leads the plot. all the characters act accordingly to his plans. i would say kaname is the puppeteer and the rest are the pupets.

Even if kaname role is so important, i would say the indispensable character is yuuki because the actions evolve around her.

rumland wrote:Umm he dresses her in her sleep, how is that not forceing her to dress like he wants, it was also his choice for the long hair and high heals. In the year kaname was with yuki he did the same thing her parents did, he hid her from the world for her own protection, but not only cause that, I think kaname just wants yuki to him self lol.

I read this so many times. the way you say it and other zeki in other forums is like kaname forced yuuki to wear heels and long hair. did you think maybe yuuki want to do this? because when rima asked her about her heels, yuuki blushed.
    i think is normal for yuuki to do things or to wear items what like to her fiance. and to remaind you, kaname loved yuuki with short hair or yuuki what wear shoes without heels.
    Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Pinacolada Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Yes I second aya _chan´s statement^^ but to turn back to the main topic
    I think you can´t say that there is just one essential character ....because how do you want to replace Yuuki?or Kaname/Zero?
    The story is about this triangle realationship....both boys are in love with Yuuki..and she isn´t sure..cause her heart belongs to both...
    This is the essential problem of the story and all the stuff around them like Sara/Rido .... Vampire Council......are just decoration to make the plot more interesting.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneThe most essential character?~ - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:39 am

Well, I chose Zero for my own selfish reasons. x3 AND because I like how his life story went into detail and helped set the original mood of vampire knight.. which is conflict and drama basically. But that's what I love about VK! <3
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Akaruisama wrote:Of course, Kaname is the most essential charcter of VK.
    As juliet wrote in other topic, he is very original charcter with his own features, he is value for himself. Without him whole mystery of this story would be vanished.
    I like that Kaname is so complicated with his plans, motives and desires, his morality is also specific.

On the other hands, it's Yuuki which is a heart of this story. We knows plot mostly from her point of view. If she disappeared, the story would go to the end.

Althought, imagine VK without Yuuki-she coud be simply replace by other female character and VK would not loose his colour, without Kaname this story looses the sense.

juliet wrote:Kaname also leads the plot, he is the only one that actually withstood and went against the circumstances and the odds.

i agree with both of you. To me kaname is the most needed character of vk. the story is basically being moved by his actions and activities, he keeps the plot going. in a way kaname remind me of someone who is laying the tracks infront of the train for it to go along.

he's the person who is protecting everyone in vk, either directly or indirectly. many of the characters wouldnt be alive if it wasnt for him or his actions.

he is such an integral character to the plot, that i think vk would definatly not have been as good without him.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:50 pm

I know I said it was yuki however I changed my opion, now I will go with kaname, kaname was the only pb who dared to removed part of his own heart and experment on it and hence figured out a method to make anti vampire weapons, which gave birth to the hunters thru the hooded ladys useing of the method and later gave birth to zero, kaname also fathered the the kuran clan which later gave birth to yuki.
    So no kaname means no zero or yuki. Razz
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:51 am

I think that Yuki is the most essential character
    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aiko Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 am

Kaname is the most essential character. He's the Pure Blood, the Vampire at the heart of VK. Everything revolves around him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:39 pm